the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 19 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:21 pm

NAthan smiled and nodded. "Good... I hope so.." He said. They got their food. He started to eat.

Rosalie smiled and nodded. She moved and sat on his lap. She cuddled close to him and kissed his neck. "Do you regret it..?" She asked.

Alison's cheeks turned a deep rose color. "Aw.." She whispered. She closed her eyes. "God I love oyu." Seh whispered.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 19 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Did he think I didn't? Krystal had to think but she dismissed the thought as she began to eat. She still thought that was odd. He should've known how she felt about him by now, certainly.

Andrew shook his head, and said softly, "No, I don't." He looked over at her and asked, "Do you?"

Xavior smiled genuinely and kissed the top of her head. He waited a moment before asking, "Well, do you think we could head back to the cabin yet?" They would have more...privacy there. Not that he would try anything she wouldn't be okay with or force her to do something. He wasn't that kind of guy.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Natahn smiled at her. He saw the concern on his face. "Are you alright?" He ased. Concern filled his own voice.

Rosalie shook her head. "No.. no I dont.." She hwispered. Her lips pressed against his. The kiss was sweet.

Alison sighed and shrugged. "I guess so.." She said with a small smile. She looked up at him. "Im cold anyway.." She lied.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Krystal was surprised by his tone of voice and she assured with a small smile, "I'm fine." She did want to ask him about that, but not here where they could be heard.

Andrew kissed her back just the same. He was glad she didn't regret what they did.

Xavior noticed her demeanor change just slightly, "...unless you don't want to?" He asked slowly, actually a bit concerned.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:22 pm

(Just reminding ya. Smile. Oh, & did ya notice I finally replied to Music Is In My Blood? Lol.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:49 pm

(lol yeah I did thanks ^^ sorry )

Nathan smiled and finished eating. He leaned back and payed for the check. He looked at her. "Where do you want to go next??"

Rosalie leaned into him and felt happy. Her hand went to stomache and she let out a smalll sigh. The baby was... moving.. already.

Alison shrugged and looked at him. "It doesnt really matter much to me..." She whispered and snuggled closer to him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Krystal had to think a moment. "How about...we see Times Square...or Central Park?" She asked, meeting his gaze with a small smile.

Andrew looked down at where her hand was and guessed what could be wrong. "Is the baby kicking already?" He questioned, looking at her with slight concern.

Xavior smiled down at her and held her for a while before resting his chin on top of her head. "I guess we can stay here for a bit longer." He murmured.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Nthan noded. "Time Aquare we will see tonight. Lets go to Central Park." He said with a chuckle. He stood and held out his hand for her.

Rosalie nodded and went to the bathroom. She lifted up her shirt and stared. A baby bump had already formed. "Thats.. insane..." She whispered.

Alison smiled and kissed his collarbone. "Are you sure?" She breathed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Krystal took his hand with a smile as they walked out of the cafe and down the sidewalk. Although New York was practically flooded with people around them, it seemed they were...apart from it. Like she only paid attention to the both of them. They eventually made it to Central Park.

Andrew half-smiled, but nodded and agreed, "Yes, it is..." His hand reached out to touch her stomach, and it almost felt like the baby was growing still. He was getting worried now. What damage could this do to Rosalie?

Xavior chuckled slightly, "I'm sure, dear." He answered, and then continued with a genuine smile, "I'm content as long as I'm with you."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Nathan smiled and lead her through the park. They looked around and soon they were sitting under a tree. "What do you think so far?" HE asked.

Rosalie looked at him and smiled. "Our baby is going to be so big..." She hwispered. SHe saw the concern on his face and tilt her head. "Whats.. wrong?" She asked

Alison blushed a rose color and kissed his neck. "Are you really sure?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Krystal leaned against him, her head resting on her shoulders. Good question. She thought before answering, "It's all so...well..." She glanced up at him, unsure how to describe it. "Not what I thought it would be like. It's rather nice." She finished.

Andrew looked up at her, then gave her a small smile before taking her hand and pulling her into his lap lightly. "Nothing..." He murmured, his arms wrapping around her waist loosely. "I guess I'm just fretting like a to-be father would."

Xavior looked at her and couldn't help himself as he leaned down and his lips connected to hers. Maybe this would show her how sure he was. He pulled back with a genuine smile. "Yes, Alison." He answered with a half-grin.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:44 pm

*Edited*
Random question but is it not necessary for me to say something when I edit it? I feel like it's annoying or something, lol.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:51 pm

haha I dont care ^^ :3

Nathann chuckled and looekd at her. "What do you mean?" He asked raising a eyebrow. He loved New York. He loved the busy streets and the hussle and bussle of the city.

Rosalie giggled and rested her head on his chest. "I know how that goes.. just.. being the mother.. i.. I am scared for this baby..." She whispered in a soft tone. She knew what could happen and she thought about that all day after she found out she was pregnant.

Alison smiled and looped her arms around his neck. Her lips met his and she deepended the kiss. She wanted him forever.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:01 am

(Mmkay then, lol. ^_^)

Krystal shrugged, "I figured it would be overly crowded and hectic and..." She felt like she was starting to ramble so she cut herself off, now feeling embarrassed and her cheeks heated up slightly when she looked up at him. "Get what I mean?"

Andrew rested his chin on her shoulder and whispered, "But...like I said before, everything will turn out."

Xavior's grip on her waist tightened slightly as he kissed her back just the same. He loved it when she kissed him like this. He didn't want the moment to end, but it would eventually. He knew that. But there would be many moments like this to come. He looked forward to his life with her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:05 am

( heh heh oh! I posted in that paranormal chat and the song chat ^^)

Nathan nodded and shrugged. "I thought that when i first came here. I was young for the people comming here." He said slipping a hand across her rosey cheeks.

Rosalie nodded. "I know.. but.. the baby..." Could kill me.. eat me alive she thought. She didnt want to have Andrew go through that pain... the pain of knowing she was killed by their baby.

Alison smiled and just kept her lips on his. The warmth.. the warmth spread through her body and she just wanted to stay like that.. forever. She finally needed oxygen and pulled back only alittle bit and let the air fill her lungs.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:14 am

(Cool. Smile.)
Krystal blinked, thinking over that a moment but her confusion took over her expression. It was actually sort of childlike. Her blush added to the effect as well. "Why did you think that?" She asked softly.

Andrew didn't want to think about that but forced himself to say quietly, "I understand what may happen, but I don't think we should dwell on it..."

Xavior smiled and rested his forehead against hers. "I know I say this a lot but I love you."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:42 pm

(yepp Very Happy )

Nathan chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Because.. as i said, I was young." He winked. He rested his forehead on hers. "But.. there is no one I would rather spend this time with..."

Rosalie nodded and looked at him. "Okay..." Her lips traces his jaw and his neck. She felt a warm sensation from this.

Alison smiled and looked at him. "I love you..." She breathed. Her lips wanted his. She looked at them and bit her bottom lip. Was that bad?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Krystal smiled broadly, looking into his eyes. "You're too sweet." She remarked, half-murmuring those words. She wasn't sure what else to say at that moment.

Andrew wasn't entirely expecting her to do that but that didn't mean he didn't like it. He leaned down and kissed her gently, but his love for her could be felt through it.

Xavior saw where her gaze was and smiled just a bit more. He leaned forward, his lips brushing against hers as he murmured between kisses, "Anytime you want something from me...like a kiss...anything...just take it. I'm yours and you're mine. We shouldn't have to worry about stuff like that..."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:37 am

NAthan chuckled and looked at her. "Too sweet?" He asked. Amusement filled his voice.

Rosalie deepend the kiss. Her fingers got tangled in his hair. She needed him at this moment.. she just.. needed to be close to him.

Alison smiled and looked at him. "Its kinda fun though... not taking." She giggled. Her lips were inches away from his. "I love you."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:42 am

Krystal's face flushed a little and a small, sheepish smile curved her lips. "W-Well, what else am I supposed to say?" She questioned, trying to form the words in the beginning.

Andrew made the kiss just slightly deeper than she had. He wanted her to know how much he needed her and that he would be there for her.

Xavior chuckled slightly at her first remark but responded, "I love you too." He smiled, kissing her again briefly before he realized how dark it had gotten out. He murmured half-jokingly, "I don't think i want to sleep out here tonight, don't you?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:48 am

Nathan shrugged and looked at her. "I mean you can say anything you want. I am just curious by what you meant." He said shrugging again. He kissed her nose.

Rosalie smiled under the kiss and pulled away slightly. "Hi..." She giggled. She could feel everything in her body buzzing. The baby kicked and she put a hand on her stomach. "She likes you..." She whispered.

Alison shrugged. "I was actually kind of thinking about it..." She winked. "But of course if you dont want to then I understand." SHe said with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:15 pm

"O-Oh." Krystal found the word escaping her mouth when she realised what he had asked that for. She half-smiled and decided to explain, "Well, what I meant was...I never heard anything like that from someone before and it kind of...surprised me." She finished, looking into his eyes.

Andrew chuckled with a genuine smile on his face. "Well, I would hope so." He half-joked before thinking and saying, his smile somehow wider, "I suppose we should start thinking about names." He still couldn't contemplate the idea of them being parents soon.

Xavior smiled, thankful that she was understanding. He had to deal with certain girls...no, harpies was more appropriate, in the past that seemed kind and sweet but were just rotten on the inside. He wouldn't think about that. Alison was the only girl for him. He picked her up gently, carrying her bridal-style as he walked back and explained with a smile before she could ask, "I feel like being a gentleman and carrying m'lady home."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Nathan nodded understanding. "Oh I see." He said with a small smile. He chuckled and seemed to relax. He thought she thought it was a bad thing. But he was greatly proven wrong.

Rosalie smiled and nodded. " You think of boy names and I htink of girls?" She asked "Or we could do it together..." She whispered hugging him closer. The warmth seemed to grow.

Alison giggled and snuggles against him. She let out a soft breath and closed her eyes. Sleep had been closer then she thought. She let out a sigh and soon fell asleep in his arms.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Krystal felt her body become less tense and she leaned back, resting her head on his shoulder. She thought he perceived the sentiment to be corny or silly but he didn't seem to mind. Which was good.

Andrew smiled and said with just a slight shrug, "I like your first idea...then we can tell each other what we came up with and pick which ones we like."

Xavior glanced down at her when he felt her body relax and he realized she fell asleep. He half-smiled to himself, and kept walking until they were back to the cabin. He carried her the whole way to his...their bedroom and laid her down softly on the bed. He then noticed that they were both still wet but the sheets and comforter could help with that. He didn't mind if it got wet. He had another set.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Nathan smiled and leaned against the tree. His eyes became heavy but he knew he couldnt fall asleep. "So.. there is a wonderful mall here if you would like to go..."

ROsalie smiled adn nodded. "Alirght." She moved and laid down on the bed. Her head was spinngin and she closed her eyes. But she felt empty without Andrew next to her. She pouted slightly.

Alison woke up after he laid her down. "Oh..." She whispered. She blinked a couple of times and looked at Xavier. "I.. I um.." She quickly stood and looked at the sheets. "Ah crap.." She said.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next