the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Rosalie smiled slightly. "Im so sorry... I shouldnt have..." She stood up. "Thanks for showing me this..."

Nathan shrugged and looked into her eyes. "Your hard to figure out I guess."

Alison laughed and followed. They went all over. "Im guessing you have no clue..."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Andrew's expression changed to worry and concern, but then decided to dismiss it and respond with, "You're welcome."

Krystal met his gaze and said quietly, "I try to be."

Xavior chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, I don't."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Rosalie looked at his face and felt a ping of sadness. "I can stay if you want...?" She said.

Nathan chuckled and looked at her. "WEll then you are getting your wish."

Alison laughed and shrugged. "Well then... your no fun!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Andrew realised his mistake, "I'd love it if you'd stay." He found those words passing his lips, and worried how she would react.

Krystal smiled slightly, "You don't seem to mind it all that much." She commented.

Xavior shrugged with a half-grin, "Well, do you have a place in mind?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Rosalie smiled and sat down next to him. "You know... you arent so bad teacher." She teased. HEr hair caught the wind and it flew behind her.

Nathan smiled. "What if I dont? Will that be aproblem miss?" He asked.

Alison shurgged. "I want to go sleep on the beach tonight! To be able to watch the stars then wake up and go swiiming!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Andrew sat up again, smiling and looking at her, "'Not so bad'? Well, I'll take what I can get." He said with a chuckle.

Krystal smirked, "Possibly..." She answered simply.

"That's what we'll do then." Xavior said with a genuine smile.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Rosalie looked at Andrew and leaned in closer. "What do you think about me teacher? Honestly. I want to know."

Nathan laughed and shook his head. "WEll missy we have to get back to class." He stood and thought about everything that had happened. He was happy for once.

Alison smirked and nodded. "Get what you need and meet me on the beach at 3 sharp!" She smiled and winked at him and turned to leave.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:31 am

Andrew was almost caught off guard, "You're very..." He started, looking into her eyes as he finished, "Captivating."

Krystal stood as well, "Oh, right." She said, her cheeks turning a little red because she lost track of time.

Xavior grinned to himself before heading over to his dorm and grabbing everything he needed, and he pretty much wasted time until 2:45, and that's when he left for the beach.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Rosalie smiled slightly. "WHy am I captivating?" She asked with out missing a beat. Her heart started to pound in her chest.

Nathan chuckled and looked at her. "Whyare your cheeks red?" He askedwith a wink.

Alison hurried up and packed then she hurried to the beach. She had on a pair of black shorts with her black and purple bikni top on and she pulled her midnight hair up in a high ponytail.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:00 pm

"I'm not sure." Andrew said softly before saying, "But I am sure that you are."

Krystal sighed but with a smile, "You already know." She stated.

Xavior smiled once he saw Alison and quickly caught up to her, "Hey there."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:05 pm

ROsalie looked into his eyes to see if he was lieing to her. She moved alittle closer. "TEll something else teacher..." SHe said barley above a whisper.

Nathan shook his head and waited for her at the door. "ACtually I dont. But I would be delighted if you told me."

Alison turned and almost tripped over her own two feet. "Oh.. hey!" She said with a embarrassed laugh. SHe looked down and oook in a deep breath. "Sorry..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Andrew leaned toward her, a few inches between them, "Like what?" He asked, knowing his eyes probably conveyed everything to her.

"How I lost track of time." Krystal explained as she joined him at the doorway.

"Nothing to apologize for." Xavior assured her with a kind smile. He decided to be gentlemanly and offer her his arm.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:15 pm

rosalie smiled and shrugged. "Anything about me... about you... how you feel..." SHe looked into his eyes and felt lost in them. She wanted so much to feel his arms around her and his lips against her neck and her very own lips.

NAthan laughed and looked at her. "Dont worry. Im the teacher I should have kept track of it. I need to write you a pass to class though." He said looking down at his watch and seeing that it was oassed the time to go to 3rd period.

Alison smiled and took his arm. "Thanks.." She said with a reasuring smile. "So what did you bing?" SHe asked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:23 pm

"I think you know how I feel..." Andrew whispered, "But do you want me to say it?"

Krystal nodded, "All right then." She agreed with a slight smile.

Xavior laughed slightly, "Honestly, I'm not even sure."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Rosalie nodded and moved closer. Her lips weere only centameters away from his. She looked down his neck ontop his chest and b back up to his eyes.

Nathan smiled a tight smile. "Thank you for talking to me by the way. Most students would find that weird I guess."

Alison looked at him. She raised a eyebrow and laughed a bit. "Did you bring everything you need I guess?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Andrew cupped her cheek with his hand, his thumb brushing her skin. "It sounds silly but...I think I'm falling for you." He paused, looking into her eyes and then down to her lips. "I'm going to kiss you." He said softly, maybe so she wouldn't reject him before he did just that, pressing his lips to hers.

Krystal shrugged, "Sure, but I'm not like most of the students here."

Xavior nodded and chuckled, "Yep, I did."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Rossalies lips molded perfectly onto his. HEr heart raced and soon she deepended the kiss. Her arms slid around his neck and she locked heer arsm in place.

Nathan chuckled and shrugged. "THats true. THat you are not." He said with a twinkle in his eye.

Alison laughed and walked with him along the shore. "I love the beach..." SHe looked up to see a couple together. A girl with red hair. She looked closer.. it was Rosalie.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Andrew's arms wrapped around her waist, bringing her even closer to him. This felt right, kissing her. Nothing else mattered.

Krystal smiled, noticing the twinkle in his eye. She then realized, "About that pass?" She asked.

Xavior looked in the direction Alison was and noticed the couple. He glanced over at Alison uneasily.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:49 pm

Rosalie broke the kiss and kissed the base of his neck and went along his jaw line. She smiled. SHe loved this feeling.

Nathan chuckled and looked at her. "Come on lets go." He went into his room and filled out a pass. "Here you go." He said. "THanks again."

Alison shook her head. "I think thats... a teacher... what should we do?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Andrew tightened his hold on her slightly, not enough to be uncomfortable.

Krystal smiled and nodded, "Anytime." She responded with a wink, "I'll see you later." Then she made her way out of his classroom.

Xavior hesitated, "Well..." He started in a low voice, "It doesn't help that we don't know which teacher."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Rosalie pulled away and starred into his eyes. "Wow.." Was all she could say. Her lips tingled from his kiss.

Nathan smiled and sat down. His heart beat happily. He was having feelings for this student. Dangerous feelings.

Alison looked at him. "Maybe we should..." She turned and saw that Rosalie covered the teachers face. "We will just let it go for now..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Andrew smiled, returning her gaze. "Yeah." He agreed after a moment, "That's how I feel too."

Krystal couldn't help but smile to herself as she walked down the hallway and to her next class. She was starting to be attracted to him. Her teacher. This probably wouldn't end well.

(I can't wait 'til something happens with those two. Smile. )

Xavior nodded before gently leading her away, "So much for our plans." He said half-jokingly once they were quite far from the couple.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:13 pm

ROsalie looked at him. "What are we going to do? Because we cant... do this at school." SHe laid her head down on his chest. Her heart was hammoring inside.

(ME EITHER!!! XD)

Nathan finished the day and started to pack up his things. He hadnt assigned alot of homework and he felt alittle relifed. He took in a deep breath and closed his briefcase.

Alison laughed and looked at him. "Come on we can still have fun!" She pulled him to the water. She ran into it and soon she jumped into a wave. The water rushed above her and she smiled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Andrew's fingers ran through her hair, "We'll find a way." He answered simply.

Krystal's classes were done for the day, and found herself walking past Nathan's room to get to her dorm. But she was stopped by a boy.
"Hey babe." He greeted her with a grin, and she brushed him aside. She went to walk past him but he grabbed her wrist, "Not even a hello?" He questioned mockingly.
"Let go." She ordered, tugging out of his grasp but then he grabbed her shoulders and she couldn't shake him off.

Xavior joined her in the water and came up to the surface near her, laughing slightly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Rosalie looked a thim. "Andrew... how? Because I know that I want you really bad.." She took in a deep breath.

Nathan walked out and glared at the younge man. "Younge man? What do you think you are doing?"

ALison looked at Xavier and jumped on his back. She laughed and giggled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next