the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 9 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Thu May 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Rosalie twisted and turned. Her nightmares plagued her. She felt herself being pulled in a thousand directions by the little deamons that pulls on her.

Nathan chuckled. "Are you sure? You dont seem so sure." He said. He felt bad for the girl. Finding out that your teacher is crushing on you is really weird.

Alison broke off the kiss and snuggled close to him. Finally, sleep was knocking at her door. She got into a comfortable potion and let sleephave her.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 9 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri May 04, 2012 6:24 am

Andrew couldn't let this go on. "Rosalie...wake up." He called.

One of Krystal's hands reached up to cup his cheek, "I'm sure." She answered with a small smile.

Xavior felt his exhaustion catch up with him, and soon after he closed his eyes, he fell asleep.

(Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Just a lot of things going on.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 05, 2012 11:14 am

(its ok :3 I have been busy as well ^^))

Rosalie woke up screaming. She looked around and felt her pulse racing. "Andrew..?" She asked looking around.

Nathan chuckled and nodded. His lips touched hers and he pulled back. "We have to go..." He whispered.

Alison woke up in the middle of the night. She heard a scream and felt like she was back in a war zone. "What was that..?" She whispered to herself.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat May 05, 2012 11:26 am

"I'm right here." Andrew said softly, bringing her close to him but keeping his touch light. He knew how scared she was. "I'm here."

Krystal pursed her lips and found herself asking like a child, "Do we really have to?" Her cheeks heated a bit. Of course, they had to.

Xavior had woke up when she did. He was momentarily confused and responded, "...I don't know. Whatever it is, it isn't good." He stood, brushing the sand off his clothes before extending a hand to her, "We should check it out."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 05, 2012 11:28 am

Rosalie shook her head. "It was.. so real." She looked around. Tears fell from scarlet eyes and she closed them. It was scary for her.

Nathan nodded and sighed. "Yes... but tonight we will meet back here ok...?" He asked searching her eyes.

Alison took his hand and walked around. They had found nothing but then from the corner of her eye she saw Rosalie and their teacher.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat May 05, 2012 8:31 pm

"But it's not real. Just a nightmare, that's all it was." Andrew tried to assure her. He wanted to comfort her but he actually wasn't sure how. He held her close, and then glanced up to see two figures near them. He didn't know what to do.

Krystal met his gaze and smiled, "All right." She agreed, kissing him softly and briefly before standing.

Xavior glanced over at Alison, "I suppose we should see if everything's all right...right?" But then he looked again, and realised they had been spotted. The teacher, although he didn't know who it was, was a demon...so was Rosalie. Xavior could sense it, him being an angel.

Last edited by Shera01 on Tue May 08, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun May 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Hmm...maybe I should edit it?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue May 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Yea could you edit it? SOrry I have been really really busy ^__^
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue May 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Shera01 wrote:"But it's not real. Just a nightmare, that's all it was." Andrew tried to assure her. He wanted to comfort her but he actually wasn't sure how. He held her close, and then glanced up to see two figures near them. He didn't know what to do.

Krystal met his gaze and smiled, "All right." She agreed, kissing him softly and briefly before standing.

Xavior glanced over at Alison, "I suppose we should see if everything's all right...right?" But then he looked again, and realised they had been spotted. The teacher, although he didn't know who it was, was a demon...so was Rosalie. Xavior could sense it, him being an angel.

^Edit. Smile
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed May 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Rosalie looked up at the two figures. She pushed away Andrew and stood. "Who are you..?" ROsalie asked fear and anger burned inside her.

Nathan chuckled and stood with her. "Hurry.. I will miss you my dear." He whispered in her ear. He kissed her temple and left. His heart was dacning happily inside his chest.

Alison stood there in fear. She didnt answer ROsalie because she knew Rosalie would kill her. But she didnt run away.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed May 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Andrew stood next to her, looking at the figures with a frown on his lips, "Tell us now." He demanded.

Krystal was smiling to herself the whole way as she walked back inside. She was so overjoyed, it felt as if what happened was too good to be true. But it was true and it would happen again, she realised happily. She somehow waited until the night came around and she returned to the spot surrounded by the cherry blossom trees.

Xavior knew they were in a bad situation, and he wasn't about to get into a confrontation of any sort. "Listen, we can just head on our way...pretend we didn't see anything..." He offered.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri May 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Rosalie glared at Alison. Alison flinched and said. "Y-yeah..." Rosalie chuckled. "YOu better. Or I swear to God if I hear one peep about this... I will kill you." She threatened. Alison nodded and took Xavier's hand and started to run odown the beach.

Nathan stood in the trees in a dark shirt and slacks. He smiled and came up behind Krystal and wrapped his arms around her waist.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat May 12, 2012 8:43 am

Andrew's muscles relaxed once they left, and sighed as he sat back down with his head in his hands. In that moment, he was clueless, and that worried him.

Krystal craned her neck to look back at him and smiled. She leaned back against him slightly, her hands on top of his a moment before she turned around in his arms to face him. "I missed you." She whispered.

Xavior waited until they were far enough away to stop. He was angry now, almost fuming. Rosalie threatened Alison's life. No way would he stand for that...but for now, he had to tolerate it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri May 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Rosalie stood there and watched them leave. Her entire body shook with anger and worry. She felt like she was going to faint.

Natan chuckled and kissed her forehead. "I missed you as well." He held her close and kissed down her neck.

Alison looked at Xavior and riased a eyebrow. "ARe you okay?" SHe askex.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat May 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Andrew looked up at Rosalie, and noticing how badly her body was shaking, got up and wrapped his arms around her waist. He rested his chin on her shoulder. He just wanted her to know that he was there for her.

Krystal sighed softly, leaning into him a bit. She really was falling head over heels for this man, and although that thought was corny, she knew it was the truth.

Xavior glanced over at her, and his gaze softened just before he shook his head. "No, I'm not. Not at all."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Rosalie shook with rage. She leaned into him and felt her shakingness calm down a slight bit.

Nathan held her and looked at her. "Hi there" He chuckled. He kissed her forehead.

Alison raised a eyebrow. "Why not?" She asked taking his hand in hers.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 am

Andrew turned her around gently to face him and he looked down at her. "Are you all right?" He asked softly, feeling stupid for asking that question but he had to say something.

Krystal smiled when he chuckled and it widened a little when he kissed her forehead. "Hey." She responded with a slight giggle.

"'Why not?' You heard what she said." Xavior started, then his voice became soft and emotion as he continued, "How can I not be concerned about you? Or what might happen to you or even the both of us?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Rosalie shook her head. "no.. im not." SHe felt a clod chill come. It brushd her skin and she shivered.

Nathan sighed and sat down. "How was yourday?" hed asked. He pulled her into his lap.

Alison shook her head. "We cant say anything... we just cant."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Andrew felt her shiver and he pulled her closer to him. He wasn't sure what else he could do to help.

Krystal's arms wrapped around his neck loosely. "Pretty good...though it seemed to go on forever.." She answered with a small smile before asking, "Yours?"

"I know...but what if she decides to do something just because we know? If she didn't care if we told or not?" Xavior questioned.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Rosalie couldnt do this anymore. She pulled away and felt her heart break. "I... dont think we should do this anymore. Because now we are in danger..."

Nathan smiled and nodded. "Same as always. It feels like a never ending cycle of boring." He chuckled.

Alison shook her head. "We cant tell anyone. Not unless we want to end up in trouble for something rediculouis."

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Andrew felt his breath catch in his throat, and he wasn't sure what to say. His lips pursed, "If that's what you want...then, we'll do that."

Krystal smiled and joked, "Well, I hope I break that cycle."

Xavior nodded and agreed, "Yeah...it's as simple as that."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Rosalie felt tears tug at the corners of her eyes. He didnt really care. She stood and started to walk away with out a single word. Her entire heart just crashed and got stomped on.

Nathan kissed her nose and winked. "Im thinking you could. I mean if you reall want to."

Alison sighed and sat on the beach and looked at the moon. She shivered and wrapped her arms around her knees.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Andrew knew she probably thought he didn't care. The only reason he didn't fight about it because he was trying to keep his sanity. He could feel tears prick his eyes and blinked them away. There was really nothing he could do now.

Krystal smiled widely before asking playfully, "And what are you thinking of?"

Xavior sat down next to her, wrapping his arms around her as he murmured, "I'm sorry, Alison."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:30 pm

(replied to Music is in my Blood and I have a new chat called The Heartless in Paranormal if your interersted Very Happy)

Rosalie walked faster and felt numb all over. SHe blinked the tears away and took off running to her dorm. She slammed the door and leaned agianst it. She had to face him tomorrow... or she could fake sick...

Nathan chuckled and winked. "Depends.... on you my dear."

Alison looked at him. "For what exactly? There is nothing to be sorry for..." She blinked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:36 pm

(Yeah, I don't know what to do with the first chat, & I'll check it out later. Smile.)

Andrew knew he couldn't stand there all night and began walking. He didn't care where he was going. He didn't care about anything anymore.

Krystal giggled slightly as she said, "Oh, come on. Tell me."

Xavior shook his head slightly, "For...well, I keep bringing that up." He explained, feeling silly now.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next