the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 10 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:41 pm

( well depends on what yo uwere thinking. We could just see were it leads unless u want it to die and otay ^_^)

Rosalie woke up the next morning and felt dread. She got up and flung her hair into a ponytail and gotr dress. She dragged her feet ot his classromm and sat down in the back.

Nathan shook his head. "No its a surprise." He winked.

Alsion shrugged and laid her head on his hsoulder. "Dont worry about it."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 10 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:48 pm

(I mean, I won't but...I'm just at a blank on it.)

Andrew felt his stomach drop when she walked in, but managed to ignore it as he pretended to be preoccupied.

Krystal pursed her lips slightly, "Awe...I don't want to wait 'til then." She complained jokingly before moving closer to him.

Xavior agreed silently, resting his chin on top of her head. "All right."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:19 pm

(haha been there :3)

Rosalie saw him acting like she was'nt there and it hurt her. She opned her sketchbook and drew him... last night. Her heart fell and tears slide down her nose as the students filed into the classroom.

Nathan smiled and cupped her chin. "Sorry love.. but you must."

Alison closed her eyes. Sleep tuged at her and soon it was pulling her in.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:40 pm

( Smile lol.)

Andrew noticed her crying. How could he not? It tore him apart inside. Once the students all filed in, he gave them a worksheet to do. He went to sulk at his desk, rubbing his face. He couldn't say or do anything during class.

Krystal almost fake pouted, but she leaned closer to him and pressed her lips to his.

Xavior felt her body relax and knew they just couldn't sleep out here. He gently picked her up as he stood, cradling her in his arms. "What's your dorm number?" He asked softly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Rosalie stood and couldnt take this anymore. She packed her things and left the classroom. She didnt even look at Andrew. She left her sketchbook.

Nathan kissed her back and held her close to him. He seemed to relax wit hher.

Alsion woke up and looked at him. "We cant sleep now... SOrry... I shouldnt have..." She sighed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Andrew watched her leave and then noticed she had left her sketchbook. It was open, and he saw himself on the page. It tugged at his heart and he found himself grabbing the book and going after her. "Rosalie! Wait. You left this."

Krystal could feel his muscles relaxing and she began to feel more comfortable.

Xavior smiled faintly, looking down at her, "It's all right. Don't be sorry."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:35 pm

ROsalie didnt stop. She heard him calling and she took off running. She sprinted as fast as she could and soon she was hidden.

Nathan pulled back and looked into her eyes. He kissed herforehead and enjoyed the moment. He didnt know how long they could do this.

Alison smiled and blushed. "YOu sure? Because I would hate it if someone did that to me I guess."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Oh, great. Andrew thought sarcastically before leaning against the nearby wall and sliding down it until he was sitting. What the hell was he supposed to do now? She hated him, he assumed. It didn't help how he had acted last night.

Krystal smiled, but as she watched him, she asked eventually, "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm sure." Xavior assured her with a small smile, then realized he was still holding her. He set her down before he kissed her on the forehead.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Rosalie sat in the bushes and watched him. Would he look at her drawing? She close dher eyes. She wished she hadnt left it.

Nathan chuckled and winked. "What do you think?"

Alison pouted slightly. "I kind of liked you holding me." She said. She closed her eyes. She took in his scent.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Andrew just couldn't take it anymore. He set the sketchbook next to him before he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He really, truly messed up.

Krystal grinned but still said coyly, "Oh, I don't know..."

"Would you like me to pick you up again?" Xavior questioned half-jokingly, his arms wrapping around her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Rosalie watched him. HEr heart broke and she said in a small voice. "Look through the sketchbook." He needed to see what she saw.

Nathan chuckled and picked her up. "You might as well tell me or your not getting down."

Alison smiled and nodded. "Yes please! It would be lovely" She winked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Andrew opened his eyes, and a thought popped into his head. He looked through the sketchbook, backtracking to the first drawing she did of him to the newest one. She really must have...loved him. He could feel the tears building in his eyes and he shook his head.

Krystal let out a surprised laugh when he picked her up, and her arms immediately wrapped around his neck on instinct. "I don't think I'd mind that." She said with a smile.

Xavior grinned, and although she seemed to be kidding, he did just that with a small chuckle, carrying her in his arms.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:32 pm

(WE started the heartless chat. You can join still if you want ^_^ no rush just letting u know)

Rosalie watched him and smiled a sad smile. Now he knew everything. In the back of the sketchbook was some drawings of her life at home. They were filled with darkness and slight troubled pain.

Nathan chuckled. "Good. Because its going to take alot to get things out of me." He winked at her.

Alison snuggled against him. She felt his warmth and she kissed his neck. "I like this feeling..." SHe whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:38 pm

(All righty. Smile.)

Andrew had no idea that her life had been that hard either. And he didn't help with that. He needed to find her. Soon. He began to stand, but then he realized something. She didn't seem to want anything to do with him.

Krystal grinned, her face close to his as she asked, "What can I do to change that?"

Xavior smiled down at her after she kissed his neck, "If it makes any sense, I do too."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Rosalie stood and took of running. Down and fast she went until she hit the beach. SHe felt her entire body collaps on the sand.

Nathan smiled. "Depends on what you think my dear."

Alsion smiled and looked at him. "What are yo usaying?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Andrew looked up in time to see her run and went after her. He just stood a moment before saying, his voice cracking, "Rosalie, I'm so, so sorry. I shouldn't have acted like I did and if you think I don't care..." His face showed his sorrow and guilt, "...then just look at me."

Krystal almost replied, but then leaned up and kissed him hard. One hand ran through his hair. Maybe this would show him what she thought.

Xavior chuckled, holding her close. "That I like holding you like this." He explained.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:58 pm

ROsalie shook her head. She hugged the sand close to her. She felt the warmth but it wasnt like his. "I... cant..."

Nathan smiled and laid down under the trees. His hands held her waist. His lips pressed agianst hers.

Alsion smiled and nodded. "Its quiet romantic." She giggled. "Ma always said I was a hopeless romantic."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Andrew looked down at her, "Can't...can't you hear it in my voice?" His voice cracked again, "I should've treated you better..." He said, referring to when she said they couldn't be together.

Krystal's skin was warm where his hands were and she deepened the kiss. She wasn't being cautious anymore.

Xavior chuckled slightly, but stated, "I like you that way though." He paused before saying, "I hope I'm being romantic enough for you."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:27 pm

ROsalie stood and looked at him. Her entire body felt weak. "You let me walk away...."

Natahn pulled back and looked in her eyes. "I dont think... we should..." He let the words hang in the air.

Alison smiled and shruggged. "YOur doing ok," She giggled and kissed his cheek.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:34 pm

"I did what you wanted." Andrew said, sighing softly. "You didn't think it would work, and I wasn't about to fight with you over it."
He looked her in the eye, "I thought I was doing the right thing...but...obviously not."

Krystal was surprised and nodded. She couldn't help but ask though, "Why?" What was he worried for?

Xavior chuckled and asked jokingly, "Okay?" He brought her close to him and kissed her on the lips lightly but with emotion. He pulled away after a moment with a small smile.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Rosale took a step back. "You dont know anything. Just... " She couldnt breathe. "You dont want me... so just leave...."

Nathan sighed and held her lcose. "I want to... trust me I do... but I... I just want to wait..." He sighed.

Alison smiled and raised herself up closer and kissed him. All heremotions flooded through the kiss.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:56 pm

"But I do want you." Andrew objected, looking at her directly. "Really, I do. Believe me." He pleaded slightly.

Krystal looked up at him and kissed his cheek. She pulled away as she whispered, "I understand." She rested her head on his chest.

Xavior kissed her back, matching her easily. He only met her a couple days ago...but he was really feeling something here.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Rosalie felt anger hit her. "No you dont! STOP LIEING!" She yelled. She couldnt stop her emotions anymore.

Nathan sighed and held her close. "Im sorry..." He whispered.

Alsion pulled back and rested her head on his chest and snuggled. "DOnt let me go.."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:21 pm

"Does it look like I'm lying?" Andrew questioned, his anger building up, "If I didn't care, why in the hell would I bother to go after you?"
He sighed in frustration, "Never mind...I guess this was pointless..." He started to turn, but paused to set her book on the sand. He wasn't about to yell at her, so he was started to leave before he would.

Krystal looked up at Nathan, "It really is all right." She assured him. "You're right. We shouldn't rush things."

Xavior chuckled, "I wasn't about to." He assured her seriously though.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Rosalie let out a scream and threw the book at him. "YOur nothing but a jerk! You cant even tell me that youl love me!"

Nathan smiled nodded. "I know but I just want to keep you as pure as I can... I mean looking at the circumstances." He said with a sigh.

Alison smiled and snuggled closer. "I like you alot Xavior..." She whispered before drifting to sleep.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next