the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 17 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:10 pm

(Eh...now I'm rereading that...should I edit a post or two?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 17 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:27 pm

((sure if you want Smile )
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Shera01 wrote:Krystal nodded, not having to lie this time. "I'm okay now." She glanced up at him and replied, "1920? I came in the 1930's. 1936, I think it was."

Andrew took her hand while he thought, "I suppose you don't want to stay here all day..." He said rhetorically, giving a slight smile before saying, "We could...take a flight. No one would see, they're all in class and I know of a secluded spot."

Xavior met up with her, his hands wrapping around her waist from behind, and he kissed the side of her neck. "You really are amazing." He said, actually unaware he was quoting her from before because it was just so true.

Nathan smiled and sat her down. "During the depression... And World War 2." He said wiht a smal smile. He had fouhgt in World War 2.

Rosalie looked at him and a huge smile broke on her face. "Lets go." She said. She pulled him out of the room.

Alison couldnt help but smile. Goosebumps rose on her neck as he kissed it. She needed to stay focused on the dishes... but of course it was getting hard to.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Krystal nodded, though she couldn't really understand why he would be smiling about that, and that was apparent in her expression. That was a horrible time in New York. She remembered people lined up in soup kitchens. The people in the economically lower part of the city suffered the worst. Then, she was more than well-to-do, but she still empathized with them all.

Andrew smiled, starting to lead her across campus, into the woods, and then a small clearing. This was another spot he found the first day he came here. It was handy whenever he had the urge to stretch his wings during the day. Maybe she would think the same or something similar.

Xavior grinned slightly before just resting his chin on her shoulder, figuring she would like to finish the dishes before they could do anything more.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:17 am

Nathan looked at her and raised a eyebrow. "What?" He asked tilting his head slightly to hte side. "I mean.. the 1930's were actually hard times but... they strencthed you..." He said shaking his head.

Rosalie looked around the clearing. It was beautiful. She couldnt help but laugh and ran into the grass and fell to her knees. She loved it there. She could actually be herself now.

Alison finished the dishes and turned to face him. "Now then.. what to do...?" She asked. She kissed his nose but still watched him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Krystal paused a moment, contemplating his words sincerely before a small smile reached her lips, "Yes...you're right." She agreed. She then asked him after she glanced around again, "Well, now that we're here...what should we do? Where should we go?"

Andrew grinned. He loved seeing her like this. He joined her down on the grass, just watching her admiringly. This girl, no, this woman was who he truly loved and he couldn't ever forget about it. Not that he wanted to.

Xavior smiled genuinely, before saying, "Whatever you want, dear. Anything for you." And he didn't just say these words. He honestly meant them.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:49 pm

Nathan looked at her and thought. "We need to find a hotel." He said. Hel lead her to the huge hotel and checked in. He told them they would be there for about a month or more. And he payed up front.

Rosalie looked at him and smiled. Her eyes turned a deep rose color. Her lips brushed his cheek and she looked up at the sun. She closed her eyes and took in its warmth.

Alison smiled and shrugged. "Anything really..." ACtually a idea popped into her head. "We could go swimming." She said with a shrug.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Krystal was sort of surprised but didn't let it be known. She was impressed that he could afford to rent a room at this hotel, and for a month. Wait...a month? She dispelled those thoughts. She trusted him. She wasn't going to doubt him or his actions. Frankly, she was just happy being so far away from Thane. Once they made it to their hotel room, she just had to give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you so much, Nathan." She said softly.

Andrew smiled after she kissed his cheek, and then laid down next to her. "What about that flight?" He asked with a half-chuckle, but then sort of shook his head. It was nice just being like this with her.

Xavior grinned at that prospect. "That's a good idea." He knew there was a lake nearby. Less than a mile or so from the cabin. "I know of a place." He told her, "That is, if you don't..."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:42 pm

(Well, I've edited that ^ two times and I think I'm done, lol. Just letting ya know.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:30 pm

(XDDDD I know how that goes)

Nathan smiled and shrugged. "Your saftey means the world to me." He said with a bright smile. He lead her into the room and saw there was on bed and a pull out couch. He sighed and looked at her. "I iwll take the couch.."

Rosalie blushed a deep rose color. "Oh.. yeah.. forgot." She giggled and stood. She tilt her head. "Both of us flying?" She asked with a smile.

Alison shook her head. "No I want to!" She said with a giggle. Then she relised. "I dont have a swim suit." She siad with a sigh.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:46 pm

(Very Happy someone who understands!)

Krystal shook her head and objected rather quickly in her opinion, "No, no, we can share the bed. You don't need to sleep on the couch." She immediately realized what she just said. She hadn't considered his feelings on the matter. Her cheeks started to redden as she continued, "You know, if you're fine with that idea."

Andrew smiled as he stood, "I was thinking that." He replied before saying, "Unless you want to do what we did last time." He didn't mind either way, honestly. Whatever she wanted to do.

Xavior pursed his lips and thought a moment before grabbing her hand and leading her to his room. He searched through his dresser. He glanced up at her with a small smile when he asked, "Would one of my t-shirts and a pair of shorts work?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:35 am

(hahahaha Ikr right?!?!)

Nathan chuckled and shrugged. "I do not want to impose on you my dear." He said with a slight nod. It was true. He didnt want to make her feel awkward.

Rosalie smiled and shrugged. "I kind of liked you holding me.." She whispered. She looked at him and a smile broke out.

Alison giggled and nodded. "Yes yes it will." She picked a black tee shirt and some shorts and hurried and chagned. She came out and couldnt help but laugh. "I look fat." She giggled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:49 am

Krystal smiled somewhat when she assured him, "You wouldn't be and you aren't." She stepped closer to him and gave him a short, light kiss.
"Trust me. No matter what you do, it won't make me uncomfortable." She continued half-jokingly, a grin trying to take over her smile.

Andrew grinned, his arms wrapped around her after he put her arms around his neck, "All right. Then that's what we'll do." His wings came out slowly this time since he was calm and at peace. He then launched into the air, above the treetops.

Xavior smiled and laughed a bit. He went up to her and his arms wrapped around her waist.
"You're not though." He remarked, giving her a brief kiss before grabbing a pair of black swim trunks and saying, "I'll be back." He then went and quickly changed before returning to her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Nathan chuckled and shrugge.d "I know but still." His arms wrapped around her waist. "I dontwant you to do anything you will regret..."

Rosalie giggled. Her entire body was use to flying but never like this. She pulled away slightly and switched to bridal style. She laid her head on his chest and flet the wind against her skin. It felt.. right.

Alison smiled and leaned against a door frame. "Well.." She said with a smile. "I finally get to see you shirtless." She winked and walked to the front door.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:25 pm

"I won't." Krystal assured him once again with a small smile, her gaze meeting his. Then she explained what exactly she meant, "I wouldn't regret anything I did or will do with you."

Andrew held her close. He glanced down at her briefly as he flew. They were restricted pretty much to the clearing and the beach, otherwise someone would see them. So, he headed over to the beach. It would be better than just flying in circles over the clearing.

Xavior chuckled and jogged after her. "Can't wait for me?" He asked jokingly with a grin. He stated, "Well...we can either walk there, drive, or fly." He actually did have a car in the garage. He only used occasionally, like if he had to go into the city and get supplies.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Nathan nodded and laid down with her. He kissed her lips softly and held her tight. He couldnt let her go.

ROsalie looked at him and whispered. "What are we doing..?" She asked with a confused look. Soon she felt ill. "Oh..." She put her hand on her stomache and she felt woosie. "I.. think im going to be sick."

Alison looked at him. "walking!" She giggled. "I would say driving but.. I think walking would be more fun." She said with a huge smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:23 pm

Krystal's arms found their way around his neck, and her fingers played with his hair. She kissed him back, not deepening the kiss. Right now, she was taking things slow, just taking comfort that he was there.

Andrew landed promptly, not quickly though as to upset her condition. He sat down, holding her. "What's wrong? What hurts?" He questioned, concern written on his face.

Xavior chuckled. "All right." He said before taking her hand in his and walking down the driveway and then down the road leading to the lake. It took them about 20-30 minutes to get there. Thankfully, it wasn't too hot out otherwise he probably would have insisted on using the car. He took her down to the shore. The water was pristine and a brilliant blue. He smiled over at her before laughing a bit and running into the water. "C'mon!" He shouted lightheartedly between laughs.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:32 pm

Nathan smiled and pulled back. "You need sleep.." He whispered. He kissed her forehead. He was enjoying having her with him.

Rosalie shook her head. "I.. I ffeel... sick..." She ran to a tree and threw up. "What.." SHe asked with a strange tone in her voice. She leaned against a tree. "What.. is happening?"

Alison smiled and looked at his shirt and shorts. She took them off and ran into the water with her bra and underwear on. She felt like a girl again. She giggled and went under the water.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:44 pm

"I think we both do." Krystal said with a small smile after she studied him. He was probably exhausted from earlier and she wanted him to relax. Her arms went from his neck to wrap around his torso and her head rested on his chest.

Andrew became increasingly worried, and went over to her. "It'll be all right." He assured, rubbing her back soothingly, but in reality, he wasn't too sure himself. He wouldn't let her know that though.

Xavior laughed when she ran into the water. He thought, Well, I guess she isn't too modest.. He figured she wouldn't do something like that. But hell, for once, he was glad he was proven wrong. He dove under, and once he saw her, he popped up again just to see if she would do anything.
(What can I say about part of that? Men are pervs, lol. XD)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Nathan smiled and held her there. His entire body relaxed and he felt her warmth. He laid his head ontop of hers and closed his eyes. Sleep was pulling at him.

Rosalie shook her head. "I need to go to a store.." She said. She wanted to open her wings but she knew she couldnt fly. "Please.. we need to get there fast..."

(XDDDDDDDD Xavior XDDD)

Alison looked over at him and giggled. She came up for air and jumped on his back. Her lips trailed down the back of his neck. She giggled again and flipped off him back into the water.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:26 pm

Krystal took a breath and her whole body relaxed. The day's events had drained her and she gladly let her tiredness take over.

Andrew nodded, and figured she wasn't fit to walk so he carried her bridal style and ran as fasr as he could. He couldn't exactly just fly and land in front of a convenience store. It didn't take them long to get there.

Xavior chuckled, a grin spreading on his face. He dove down and caught her by the waist, bringing her to the surface. "I got you." He said playfully.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Nathan smiled as he slpet. His dreams were beautiful images of her. He held her closer and took in her scent.

Rosalie ran in and grabbed osehting off the shelf and went to the bathroom. A few minutes later she walked out and looked at him. In her hand she had a pregnancy test and it was possitive.

Alison giggled and looked at him. "So..?" She giggled and tried to break free. This game wa sjust begining.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Krystal had a dreamless sleep, but when she woke up, she was refreshed. She glanced up at Nathan and smiled before quietly slipping out of bed and heading towards the bathroom, brushing her hair and otherwise getting ready. Once she came back out, she laid next to him and kissed his forehead lightly.

Andrew was absolutely stunned. "...How...? So quickly...?" He questioned, barely articulating the words. He couldn't think clearly. This was just too sudden.

Xavior grinned and chuckled, holding her closer and stole a kiss quickly. He let her go and dove underneath the surface.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Nathan woke up and looked at him. He yawned and pulled her onto him. "Good morning." HE chuckled.

Rosalie put her hand on her stomache. "Demon children grow fast.." She hiwpsered. Her entire world just crashed and burned. "Im.. pregnant..."

Alison smiled and followed him. She teased him by leting her hands slide down his chest and kisses his neck. It was all fun to her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Krystal laughed slightly, her hands on his chest. "Well, good morning to you too." She greeted with a smile. "How'd you sleep?"

Andrew was just surprised a second before pulling her into a hug. "Although this is sudden...I can't tell you how happy I am." He whispered, and then pulled away and asked, "You do want it, don't you?" He hadn't considered how she felt about it.

Once she was done, Xavior trailed kisses down her neck, until he reached the base of her throat. Right now, he was glad angels and demons could hold their breath just a bit longer than humans. He was enjoying this.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next