the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 18 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Nathan smiled and hugged her. "I slept fantastic." He said wiht a hug grin. "How about you love?"

Rosalie looked at him and nodded. "Yes I do.. just.. im.. scared." Demon children were terrible to bear. She knew she could endup dead.

Alison pulled away and went ot the surface for air. She giggled and winked."COme and get me!" She sprinted to he land and took off into the wodds giggling
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 18 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Krystal smiled even more and answered, "Pretty well." She loved seeing him like this. She couldn't help herself and her lips connected to his in a sweet kiss. She pulled away after a bit, sort of teasing him in a 'If you want anymore, come get it.' kind of way.

Andrew then realized what the outcome could be. "I know this will be hard for you...but I'll be here to help you through." He stated, stroking her cheek.

Xavior hurried after her, and he easily caught up with her. He grabbed her by the waist again, "Where do you think you're going?" He asked jokingly, kissing the side of her neck.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Shera01 wrote:Krystal smiled even more and answered, "Pretty well." She loved seeing him like this. She couldn't help herself and her lips connected to his in a sweet kiss. She pulled away after a bit, sort of teasing him in a 'If you want anymore, come get it.' kind of way.

Andrew then realized what the outcome could be. "I know this will be hard for you...but I'll be here to help you through." He stated, stroking her cheek.

Xavior hurried after her, and he easily caught up with her. He grabbed her by the waist again, "Where do you think you're going?" He asked jokingly, kissing the side of her neck.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:04 pm

Shera01 wrote:Krystal smiled even more and answered, "Pretty well." She loved seeing him like this. She couldn't help herself and her lips connected to his in a sweet kiss. She pulled away after a bit, sort of teasing him in a 'If you want anymore, come get it.' kind of way.

Nathan chuckled and sat up. His arms loops around her waist. His lips trailed down her neck. His hands stayed where they were.

Rosalie nodded and hugged him close. "Im scared. for the baby..." She whispered. Her hand went to her stomach. "I.. I dont know if it will live.." She whispered.

Alison giggled and turned to him. "I want to play a game." She winked. She kissed him on the mouth and took off running. This game was getting more interesting.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:15 pm

Krystal hadn't exactly expected him to do something like that, but she definitely didn't mind. She felt herself leaning into him slightly. She wanted to see if he was going to go anywhere with this.

Andrew's hand went to on top of hers and he whispered back, "Don't be thinking about that possibility...it will. Everything will work out."

Xavior chuckled once again. A game, huh? He thought. He found himself chasing after her, and this time, when he caught up with her, he didn't grab her. He had to ask jokingly with a smile, "And how does this game work?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Nathan kissed her jaw and around her lips. Soon his lips met hers and he puled back and leaned against the pilows with a smirk.

Rosalie nodded and hugged him close. "Our baby.." She whispered. She loved the sound of that. "Its our baby..."

Alison giggled and shrugged. "One of us will crack." She giggled. "And my money is on your cracking."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Krystal had to laugh a little. It seemed he was trying to do the same thing she had. "I don't think so." She said with a smile. She couldn't help herself though and leaned down, pressing her lips to his.

Andrew smiled brightly, looking down at her. He was just so happy right now. "I'm going to be a dad." He had to whisper, and if it was possible, he smiled even more at the thought. He leaned down and kissed her lightly. He couldn't describe how exactly he felt right now.

Xavior laughed, giving her a smile that was playfully challenging. "We'll see about that."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:41 pm

NAthan smiled and held her close. His lips pressed slowoly agaisnt hers. His hands played with the tail of her shirt. He loved this feeling he had when he was with her.

Rosalie kissed him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She nodded. "Yes.. your going to be a father." Tears made her eyes shine bright.

Alison gigggled. "Well you never could put up with temptation." She said as she was close enough to have her lips brush his when she talked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Krystal deepened the kiss but it was still slow and lingering. She wanted to savor every moment with him. One of her hands reached up and played with his hair.

Andrew still smiled, even though he felt like crying himself. He wanted to cry with joy. He wiped her tears away and held her close. He then glanced around and realized they were standing outside the store that whole time. "We should get back." He said softly.

Xavior chuckled, "Really? And where did you get that information?" He spoke against her lips, his hands resting at her hips.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:26 pm

? Hello? It's been 5 hours. Figured I'd say something, lol.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:21 am

Im sorry I dont mean to stop replying XD I get really busy writing and I only ususally go on the Chatbox cuz I have writing XDDD IM SSOOO SORRY!!! *huggles*

Nathan chuckled and pulled away. He couldnt.. do that yet. He knew it would be too fast for him. And for her as well.

Rosalie looked at him. "I will be showing in a week..." She said shaking. "I odnt think I can.. stay after that..." She knew that the school didnt allow pregnant girls. She sighed.

Alison giggled and looked at him. "From my obserrvations." She said with a giggle. She pulled away and took off running.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:33 am

(Hahaha. It's okay. I was just wondering after a while, lol.)

Krystal's lips almost pursed but she then understood why he pulled away. She was fine with it. She went and laid next to him, and then asked jokingly after a moment, "Are we just going to stay in bed all day?"

Andrew nodded and hugged her, before he pulled away and said, "Then we won't." He smiled faintly, "There's a motel near by. I know it's not the best accommodations...but it'll work for a night or two until we decide where we want to go."

Xavior grinned, and crossed his arms, leaning against a tree. He stayed put. He wanted to see if she noticed and how she would react. Though he had to call, "You know, there are people that live near here, and they have a clear view of the woods..." Meaning, they would be able to see her running around with barely anything on.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:02 pm

'Ello? Ya there? Smile Or are ya writing? Lol.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:34 pm

(writing XDDD been trying to get this contest entry done Very Happy)

Nathan chuckled and lookd at her. "I was kind of thinking about it." He said. He closed his eyes. "Or we could go site seeing if you want."

Rosalie nodded and looekd at him. "What about your job?" She asked raising a eyebrow. She didnt want to take him form his teaching job.

Alison held in a giggle. She took a pine cone from the tree and threw it down at him. "So?" She said giggling. "Its not like they can really do anything aobut it.."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:44 pm

(oh, cool. Smile.)

Krystal laughed quietly before saying, "That would be nice." She glanced up at him, and noticing he had his eyes closed, she had to smile. "Whatever you want though, I don't mind."

Andrew shook his head, "Pft...I never really liked it anyway." He half-joked with a smile before stating seriously, "No job is more important to me than you are."

Xavior chuckled, catching the pine cone and tossing and catching it as he walked closer to her. He smiled, though what he said, he meant. "I'd rather not let anyone see my girl running around in her underwear."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:10 pm

( yyeahhh Very Happy )

Nathan chuckled and stretched. "Alright.. time to get up." He stoood and went ot the bathroom. He showered and changed into a button up shirt and black slacks he had brought up to the room.

Rosalie blushed a deep scarlette. "Okay..." She looked at him. "Our baby.." She whispered. "I cant believe it.." She hwispered.

Alison giggled and leaned against the tree. "Oh.. jelouse much?" She asked raising a eyebrow. "Aw dont worry... I will only be yours."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Krystal smiled at him from the bed. "Well, don't you look handsome?" She stood and slipped on her shoes before she walked over to him.

Andrew smiled and whispered back, "Me neither." He took her hand in his and was about to start walking but then asked, "I suppose, you want to get your clothes and stuff from your dorm?"

Xavior was closer now, and he tossed the pine cone behind him. He leaned down, his lips barely inches from hers when he replied softly with a half-grin, "Good."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Nathan chuckled and shrugged. "Gotta keep you impressed my dear." He said wiht a chuckle. He lead her out ot the streets. "Hungry?"

Rosalie nodded. "Yeah.. i should go get that..." She sighed. She wanted to be done with the school but she knew she couldnt until she had all of her things.

Alison giggled and pulled away. "But.. your going to have to catch." She took off running to the lake. HEr hair flew behind her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Krystal nodded, glancing up at him, "A bit." She absentmindedly grabbed his hand and smiled. One thing she was glad about being here, they didn't have to keep their relationship a secret.

Andrew nodded and stroked the back of her hand with his thumb, understanding why she sighed. "You won't have to put up with it much longer..." He assured her with a small smile.

Xavior chuckled, chasing after her. If that's what she wanted. This time when he caught up with her, he literally swept her off her feet by scooping her up so he was carrying her bridal style and he walked the rest of the way to the lake, chuckling a bit. "How was that?" He asked with a sly grin.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:58 pm

Nathan smiled and held her hand. It felt warm against his. He lead her to a small cafe down the street and they got a booth. "Get what you would like." He said with a grin.

Rosalie groaned but nodded. "Alright... lets go get my crap.." She said with a sigh. She knew her life was changing.. problem was.. would it be a good change?

Alison giggled and nuzzled his neck. "You win.." She hwipsered. Her lips trailed down his neck and across his collarbone.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Krystal smiled back and looked over the menu a second before figuring out what she wanted. The waiter came over and took their orders, and when he left, she leaned forward, resting her chin in her hands. She just looked at Nathan a moment. She was reminiscing about how she ended up being with him and what he did for her. "I love you." She said softly, so only he could hear. It sounded like a good idea to say.

Andrew lead her back to the campus and her dorm. They went in and he asked, "Want any help, dear?"

Xavior chuckled even more, but he was getting distracted by her kissing his neck. He sat down by the shore, pulling her into his lap.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Nathan looked at her and just.. sat there. After a few moments a huge grin broke on his face. He leaned in and his mouth brushed hers. "I love you as well."

Rosalie shook her head and pulled out her small suitcase and shoved everything in there. Everything fit and she closed it. She felt alittle dizzy but other than that... she felt better. "There.. All done." She said. "Lets leave.. please..."

Alison smiled and kissed his jaw and around his face. "I love you." She whispered. Her lips trailied down his chest. "I really do..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Krystal had been worried when he didn't say anything, but was relieved when he returned the sentiment and kissed her. She practically beamed when he pulled away and she reached over the table slightly to take both his hands in hers.

Andrew nodded. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders as he lead her to the motel. He paid in cash, enough for a couple days. If they needed any more, he could always pay for them. They went into the motel room and he was glad the place wasn't shabby or unclean.

Xavior chuckled slightly, the sound reverberating in his chest. "That's good to know." He said jokingly before looking in her eyes and saying seriously, "I love you too, Alison."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Nathan smiled and held her hands. THey were warm in his. He bent down and kissed the hands and looked at her. "I really do love you.."

Rosalie laid her stuff on the floor and sat on the bed. She sighed and laid down. Her eyes didnt feel heavy and she knew she couldnt sleep. SHe looked at Andrew. "Its.. nice."

Alison smiled and looked at him. "Im glad..." She whispered. Her lips met his briefly and she pulled back. her body felt warm agiasnt his and she cuddled against the warmth.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Krystal just looked at him a moment, her smile reflected in her eyes. She squeezed his hands lightly. "I can say the same." She responded.

Andrew nodded and half-grinned, going over and sitting next to her. "Thankfully, it is." He glanced over at her and smiled even more.

Xavior held her close, and then looked out at the horizon, the sun starting to set. "It's beautiful, but not as beautiful as you are." He found himself murmuring, glancing down at her. He did mean those words though.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next