the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 25 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:00 pm

(alright ^^)

Nathan smiled and looked at her. "I know.. but I dont want to have bad thoughts at the moment." He said. He didnt want to be a terrible person.

Rosalie nodded. "I...." she kissed his lips softly. "I really do love you."

Alison smiled. She felt goosebumps form on her skin. She looked at him and her lips traced his jaw and outline his neck.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 25 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Krystal half-frowned before saying quietly, "They're not bad. They're normal. Everyone has them." But she said it in a way that told him she would let the matter drop if he would like.

Andrew smirked slightly before bringing her close to him and he couldn't help but kiss her again. "I feel the same about you." He half-murmured.

Xavior let out a small, little groan. Barely even audible, but it was there. She just had this effect on him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Nathan looks at her and his eyes scanned her body. He held his breath for a small moment. His lips met hers.

Rosalie nodded and pulled herself up and close to him. She wanted his arms around her everything around her.

Alison went up and kissed his lips softly. "I love you. I am.. glad we did this." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Krystal's arms moved up to lock around his neck as she returned the kiss. She didn't deepen it though. She would let him make the next move.

Andrew just couldn't help himself and leaned forward and kissed her again, holding her against him.

Xavior smiled genuinely and replied quietly, "I love you too, and so am I." He pressed his lips to hers in a sweet, loving kiss.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:49 pm

~Silent~Archer~ wrote:Krystal's arms moved up to lock around his neck as she returned the kiss. She didn't deepen it though. She would let him make the next move.

Andrew just couldn't help himself and leaned forward and kissed her again, holding her against him.

Xavior smiled genuinely and replied quietly, "I love you too, and so am I." He pressed his lips to hers in a sweet, loving kiss.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:11 pm

CRAP sorry x3

NAthan deepends the kiss ever so slightly. He wouldnt do anything with her.. for now. He would sometime. whe nshe was comfortable.

ROsalie felt his lips this time. She kissed him back with a secret passion. "Love me Andrew.." She whispered.

Alison smile and let her hands slide down his chest. His lips were all she wanted. Her body wanted his hands and him ever more.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Krystal matched him, moving closer but still not doing anything else. She knew he wanted to wait for anything more.

(Um, yeah, FF for Andrew & Rosalie. Lol.)

(Same for Alison & Xavior, right?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:47 pm

xDD YEP!

Nathan smiled and pulled away. "Good night Krystal." he said with a huge smirk. "I love you."

Rosalie woke up n his chest. She felt her entire body feel warm. She didnt move though...thinking Andrew would be mad.

Alisonlooked up and saw that the sun was setting. She gave a small sigh. "We should go back." she whispered. She kissed his lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:05 pm

"I love you too, Nathan." Krystal replied, kissing his cheek before she relaxed against him. "Good night." She murmured before she felt her eyelids slip shut.

Andrew woke up after her, glancing down and seeing she was awake. "Hey, gorgeous." He greeted with a smile.

Xavior nodded slightly when she pulled away. "Yeah, we should." He got dressed when she did and then offered his hand for her to take.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Nathan fell asleep with her in his arms. He woke up in the morning and loked down at her. He coudnt help but smile.

Rosalie looked up. "Hey..." SHe whispered. Her fingertips brushed his lips. "youre not mad..?

Alison nodded and took his hand. She leaned close to him. "We.. could get married now..." she whispered. "Find family..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Krystal opened her eyes slowly before she looked up and met his gaze. She mirrored his smile. "Hi there." She greeted, leaning up and kissing him softly.

Andrew looked at her, somewhat confused. "Why would I be mad?" He questioned, taking her hand and holding it.

Xavior nodded once again, with a smile though. "Whatever you want, dear." He responded, glancing over at her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Nathan smiled and kissed her. "Hey." he said whispereing against her lips. His arms tightened themselves around her.

Rosalie looked at him. "You.. said... none of that..." She whispered. She felt like she had taken advantage of him.

Alison nodded and too his arm and wrapped it around her waist. She nuzzled him and smiled. "Who.. are your family..?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Krystal had to remark to herself how she loved how he was holding her. "How'd you sleep?" She questioned after the kiss ended.

Andrew nodded and responded softly, "I know...but...I've changed my mind."

Xavior responded with a half-smile, "My mom and dad are still around...somewhere. I don't even remember where." He admitted sheepishly. "It's been so long since I've seen them."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:00 am

Nathan nodded. "I slept very well thank you. How about you my dear?" He asked. His arms tightened slightly around her.

Rosalie gave a small nod. "I see." She whispered. Her lips traced his jaw. "Imgladyoudid." She said rushed.

Alison looked at him. "Maybe.. we should find them." She said with a small shrug. "It might be worth it.." She said.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Krystal's smile widened slightly when he called her 'dear'. "I always sleep well when I'm with you." She couldn't resist saying.

Andrew actually gave a smile, "I am too." He whispered.

Xavior nodded, "Yeah, we should." Before he paused and asked, "What about you? Do you have any family?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Nathan chuckled and gave a small shrug. "THat is fantastic to hear." He said wlaughing. He hugged her close to him.

Rosalie nodded and buried her face in his chest. "I love you Andrew..." She whispered in it. She kissed his chest.

Alison gave a small shrug. "I.. I dont know.. my family.. died a while ago... I think." she said biting her lip.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Krystal laughed a bit herself, though when their laughter died down, she was gazing into his eyes and couldn't resist leaning in and kissing him.

"I love you too, Rosalie." Andrew whispered back, his fingers running through her hair lazily.

Xavior's gaze turned slightly concerned but figured she wouldn't want to feel 'pitied' or anything so he held her more close to him as they walked the rest of the way to the cabin.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Nathan smirked and kissed her back. "Why hello there." He muttered against her lips. "This is a nice surprise."

Rosalie gave asmalll smile and got up. She went to the shower and turned the water on. She needed to shower.. and not feel so ... dirty.

Alison sighed and walked into the cabin. She felt... diffrent. She looked at Xavior and reliezed she couldnt leave him no matter what.. he had something... something that made her want him more.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:59 am

Krystal arched an eyebrow with a smile when she pulled away just far enough to look at him. "Oh, why is it surprising?" She inquired jokingly.

Andrew leaned back on the bed as she took her shower. He stared up at the dull white, cracked ceiling and knew they had to get out of here soon.

Xavior had dropped the backpack by the front door when he went inside and looked at Alison. "What's up?" He asked, almost concerned.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Nathan chuckled and shrugged. "Just is." He joked with her. He winked at her and locked his arms around her waist. "Things are just surprising to me."

Rosalie hurried out hair done and make up done. SHe hurried and packed her things. "We need to leave.. now." She said looking terrified.

Alison shook her head. "I feel... different... I mean... like... nothing bad.. just.. like.. I dont know. I mean we.. did that.. and. I feell. like I can never leave you.. if i leave you. half of me will be taken. She said with a worried frown. SHe was more worried he would leave her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Krystal's arms went around his neck loosely, giving him a small smile. She paused a moment, just looking at him before asking, "Well, what should we do today?"

Andrew's expression turned worried, though he packed up his things. "What's wrong?" He questioned, looking over at her.

Xavior registered her words as he studied her frown and one of his own formed on his face. He figured what she was thinking. "You're worried I'd leave you?" He asked, walking over to you.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:02 am

Nathan thought about it for a moment. "We.. could go to central park and walk around. Or we could go see the Statue of Liberity." H e said.

Rosalie shoook her heand and finished packing. She flung open the door. "Hurry." She said in a small tone.

Alison looked at her feet. She gave a small srhug. "Yes.. no... kinda..." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:56 am

"How about we do both?" Krystal suggested with a small half-grin.

Andrew nodded, exactly doing that as he grabbed his things and joined her.

Xavior put a hand underneath her chin to tilt her head up gently so she would look him in the eye. "I promise you, Alison. I will never leave you. Never."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Nathan chuckled and nodded. "That could work to." He said with a small grin. He sat up with her in his lap.

ROsalie hurried out and didnt bother checking out. "We need to.. go somewhere secluded.. away form any towns.. citys.. anything."

Alison looked at him. Tears formed in her eyes. "I... I.... Okay." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:38 am

Krystal had to say, "I'm sort of just comfortable being here with you for the moment.

Andrew nodded once again, "I know of a place." He admitted, "It'll take a while to get there though."

Xavior wiped her tears away with his thumb before his arms wrapped around her and he just held her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next