the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 23 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:01 pm

Krystal came out after a moment, wearing a simple black babydoll but most of it was lace minus the chest part and the space between her abdomen and the hem which were solid. It was pretty short though. Not enough to show anything but enough to make her not want to bend over. The back of it (her back actually) which he couldn't see was laced up. She leaned against the wall, giving him a slightly teasing smirk as she asked, "What do you think?"

Andrew nodded slightly, "Okay. I'll go down to the cafeteria and get you something...well, what do you want?" He questioned as he pulled away enough to see her face.

Xavior stood, taking her into his arms and giving her kiss. "You're beautiful without any makeup..." He had to say with a smile.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 23 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:57 am

Nathan's eyes grew a slight bit. "... Nice...." He said looking stright into her eyes. He didnt want to be a perv or anything so he was being a gentlemen. "Looks good on you." He whispered.

Rosalie shrugged. "Anything...." She whispered. She felt like she hadnt eaten in days. Her stmach felt empty. She hoped it could befilled with food.

Alison looked at him and rolled her eyes. Her arms sliped around his neck and she pulled herself close to him. "I still dont believe you." she whispered.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:19 pm

Krystal bit the inside of her cheek from smiling or laughing when his eyes widened. She returned his gaze, and smiled a bit at his compliment.
"Too bad I wouldn't buy anything like this then." She remarked before glancing around and realising where they were. "I, uh, better get changed." She said before just doing that and joining him again.

Andrew nodded before leaving and a bit later coming back with a tray full of various food items. He set it down in front of her before sitting on the bed next to her.

Xavior questioned with a small smirk, "No...?". Before he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers in a sweet, loving kiss.

(Oh, hey, just saying. I might not on tomorrow considering I have a birthday to go to. But I might, I don't know for sure.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:59 pm

(xD alright ^^ )

Nathan chuckled and waited for her. When she came back a smirk was on his lips. "Want me to buy that?" He asked chuckling.

Rosalie's eyes widened at all the food. She picked up a plate and jsut started eating whatever was on it. The food felt.. good in her tummy but it still didnt heal the emptyness she felt. She closed her eyes and gulpped. Tears fell down her cheeks silently and she kept eating.

Alison smiled and kissed him back for a short time then pulled away. "Yep.. still dont believe you." She teased.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:08 pm

Krystal arched an eyebrow at him. "You're not serious...?" She questioned, in a curious manner, not an accusing one.

Andrew noticed her tears and wiped them away before wrapping an arm around her shoulders to assure her he was there for her.

Xavior pulled away and took her hand. "C'mon." He said as he lead her into the bathroom to have her look at herself in the mirror with him behind her. He knew she was teasing him earlier but he wanted to make a point.
"I'll tell you why you're beautiful. You have such silky, black hair..." His fingers ran through her hair. "(color of her eyes, I forget.) eyes, fair skin, kissable lips..." He trailed off, looking at her through the reflection, "Everything about you is perfect."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 pm

NAthan chuckled and grabbed it and went to the counter. He paided of it and handed her the bag. "Youre welcome." He chuckled.

Rosalie shook her head. "I ... It wont go away.." She whispered. Her hand went to her tummy and leaned into him. "Make it go away..."

Alison looked in the mirror and blinked a couple of times. "Thats..." She shook her head. "I.." She couldnt really think all that that he said.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Krystal really wasn't sure what to say. She hadn't expected him to buy it. After she took the bag from him, she gave him a hug.

Andrew glanced down at her, leaning over and kissing the top of her head before he gave her an actual kiss. Just a comforting one.

Xavior smiled slightly, kissing her cheek. "I do mean it, sweetheart." He assured, thinking that when she shook her head, she wasn't sure.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Nathan was surprised by the hug. He wrapped his arms around her waist and gacvea small chuckle. "What is this for...?" He asked. He pulled away to look in her eyes.

Rosalie felt small comfort in it. She looked up at him. "The.. pain wont go away..." She whispered. "I need it to be gone...."

Alison looked up at him. "I.. dont know how you can think that..." She whispered. She had never been called beautiful or anything close to that.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Krystal could feel a small blush coming onto her face. "I, uh, really don't know what to say." She admitted sheepishly, though she returned his gaze.

Andrew looked at her quizically. He couldn't help it. "Do you mean...?" Physical or emotional pain...?.

Xavior smiled geniunely, though it was small. "Because you are, whether you believe that or not."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Nathan chuckled and shrruged. "Not all that bad." He winked. He took her hand andlead her out of the huge store. "Whereto?"

Rosalie looked at him. "What....? I mean... the feeling.. of emptyness... its.. painful.." She whispered and looked down at her hands.

Alison rolled her eyes but smiled. "Fine fine fine stubborn boy." She said laughing and stood. "Now get out so I can get pretty."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:02 am

Krystal thought a moment, before shrugging. "I suppose it's late enough now, we could head over to Times Square?"

Andrew nodded, though something tore at him when her gaze turned downcast. It was like she thought it was her fault or it was embarrassing. He went out and saw a nurse, seeing what they could do for her. They could just give her a couple pills.

Xavior laughed geniunely, but did what she said. He called as he left, "You're already pretty!" Just to mess with her a bit but he meant those words.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Nathan nodded and smiled. He took her hand. "This way my love." He said with a brght smile. He lead her out of the mall nd called them a cab. Soon they were in Time Square with all of the lights.

Rosalie leaned back int othe pillows and stared at her empty tummy. "I was never a whale... I was never a whale.. I was lieing... why did you take it personally? I wanted to know you..." She whispered. Tears slipped down her cheeks and she hugged herself.

Alison rolled her eyes but laughed. "NO IM NOT!" She said teasing. She hurried and fixed her hair and her make up and walked out. SHe had outlined her bright eyes with black eyeliner and her favorite smokey eyeshow. She had braided her hair and it fell over her shoulder. She smiled and leaned gainst a wall. "See now im pretty."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Krystal was actually in awe at the site. It was somehow larger than life. "Wow." Was all she could say.

Andrew came back as she said the last part, and felt something tear at his heart. This wasn't fair at all. What did they ever do for their child to die even before they could hold it? He returned to his place on the bed, gently taking her into his arms.

Xavior laughed before saying, "Fine. Now you're pretty." He walked over to her, his arms wrapping around her waist.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Nathan nodded and watched her. "Yeah this place is huge. All the lights is kind of a lot to take it." He said with a small nod.

Rosalie couldnt feel anything anymore. She needed Andrew's warmth but she coudlnt feel anything at all. She leaned into him. Searching for something.. she needed.

Alison laughed and nodded. She placed her hands on his chest. "We should go hiking." She said with a small nod
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Krystal softly laughed in agreement. "Sure is." She said seriously though after she was done. She glanced over at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, sort of as a thank you.

Andrew could feel how cold she was and grabbed the blanket on the end of the bed before covering them both with it.

Xavior returned her smile and nodded slightly, "We can do that." He said before taking her hand and leading her into the kitchen to grab a bag to carry a couple bottles of water and such. He lead her out of the cabin. "There are some trails near here." He stated, glancing over at her with a small smile.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Nathan smiled and looked over at her. "What was that for?" Heasked. He raised an eyebrow and chuckled a bit.

Rosalie shivered and moved closer. "I need to feel something..." She whispered. "I need to be warm..." She whispered.

Alison shook her head. "Lets go off road.. no trails.. we make our own trails..." She said with a grin. She took off in a random direction.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Krystal smiled before asking half-teasingly, "Oh, do I need a reason now?"

Andrew held her close. He almost felt numb himself, but wouldn't let her know. "I know...and I'm doing the best that I can..." He murmured.

Xavior grinned and chuckled as he followed her and then caught up to her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Nathan chuckled and shrugged. "Maybe..." He said winking at her. He pulled her to him and hugged her close.

Rosalie looked up at him. "Mae it go away..." She pulled herself up and her lips brushed his. "Make it go away..." She whispered.

Alison smiled and took his hand. "Lets go..." She had with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Krystal's arms wrapped around his neck, returning the embrace. This...was really more than she could ask for. Being with him, this amazing man, in a spectacular place...if only the circumstances were different.

Andrew whispered back, "Okay, I will." Before leaning down to kiss her softly.

Xavior nodded before leading her through the woods and the trip took a while but they eventually made it to a large cliff overlooking an untouched valley with all sorts of plants and creatures.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Bump? Figured I should do something after five hours and some odd minutes, lol,
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:20 am

sorry been busy XDD

Nathan smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her lips slowly then it turned into something else. He didnt know quiet what it was but... he knew it was something.

Rosalie looked at him and kissed him back. Her lips wanted more and so did her body. She leaned into him needing the warmth.

Alison's eyes grew wide. "This is.. beautiful." She whispered. She went over and sat at the end of the cliff. Her feet dangled and she smiled. She felt.. weightless.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:33 am

(oh mmkay. Smile.)

Krystal felt something different in this kiss. She couldn't place what it was but she didn't mind too much as she kissed him back, her feelings expressed through it.

Andrew kept kissing her. Not passionately or anything like that. He knew it was way too soon for them to do something of that type yet. He kissed her only in a loving way...because he was actually kind of afraid of them repeating things and getting the same sort of outcome.

Xavior nodded, taking a seat next to her. "I've only been up here once..." He started, just reminiscing in the memory. "It was so long ago...I was surprised I remembered where it was." He admitted with a laugh.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 am

(oh! I wont be on till Friday due to my parents being gone and me being over at a friends house.)

Nathan smiled under the kiss. He held her close to him. His lips trailed down her jaw and neck.

Rosalie felt the love comming from the kiss. She oulled herself up and kissed him more. The warmth was warming her. She needed more.

Alison smiled and looked over at him. "Oh...?" She asked with a headtilt. "What happened here?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:33 am

(Mmkay.)

Krystal had to let out a small, almost non-audible moan. It was more like a sigh but it was there. He just had this certain effect on her.

Andrew gently held her close to him as he couldn't help but deepen the kiss a tad. It was hard for him to think clearly.

Xavior shook his head but with a smile, "Honestly? Nothing much..." He chuckled slightly, "I could come up with an amazing story though."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:04 pm

( I lied hehe my parents let me have my laptop)

Nathan kept kissing her neck. His arms tightened around her. "I love you.." He whispered in her neck.

Rosalie clinged to his shirt. "I want you..." She whispered. Her lips turned hungry.

Alison smiled and looked at him. "Oh really?? Entertain me then little boy."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next