the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 24 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:14 pm

(Haha. Smile.)

Krystal tilted his chin up after a moment so they were face to face. "I love you too." She replied before connecting her lips to his again. She couldn't help it. She needed him.

Andrew found himself pulling away when she said that and shook his head slightly. He gave her a soft kiss before he said quietly, "Not...yet. I mean, if you meant..."

Xavior thought a moment before admitting he couldn't actually think of anything. He did question though with a smirk and leaning close to her, "Little boy, huh?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 24 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:53 pm

( hehe )

Nathan smiled and kissed her back. He pulled her as close as he could. His lips never left hers it was too perfect of a moment.

Rosalie bit her bottom lip. "Your... right." She whispered. She leaned back against her pillows. She looked down in her lap.

Alison giggled and moved away teasing him. "Yes little boy." She said winking. "You beg to differ?"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Krystal was almost lost in the moment before she eventually had to pull away for air. She just looked into his eyes with a slightly breathless smile.

Andrew looked at her before saying, "I'm sorry...I do want to, trust me, but not...right now." He explained, before glancing around and asking, "When did they say you could leave?"

Xavior chuckled slightly, "Yes, frankly, I do." He replied before bringing her back next to him, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:41 pm

~Silent~Archer~ wrote:Krystal was almost lost in the moment before she eventually had to pull away for air. She just looked into his eyes with a slightly breathless smile.

Andrew looked at her before saying, "I'm sorry...I do want to, trust me, but not...right now." He explained, before glancing around and asking, "When did they say you could leave?"

Xavior chuckled slightly, "Yes, frankly, I do." He replied before bringing her back next to him, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:43 am

Nathan chukled and held her close. "I love you Krystal." He whisepred in her ear. He kissed the base of her neck.

Rossalie gave a small shrug. "Tomorrow." She whispered. She looked at her hands and started to fidget. She didnt want to leave... her baby was here.

Alison smiled and let her self be dragged away. She leaned against him and closed her eyes. SHe felt relaex finally.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:28 am

Krystal smiled a bit, "Love you too, Nathan." She murmured and as he pulled away, she kissed him lightly and suggested, "Maybe we should head back to the hotel. I bet it's like two or three o'clock in the morning."

Andrew nodded, kissing the top of her head when he saw her fidgeting. "All right, tomorrow." He agreed softly, "We can stay as long as you like then. We don't have to leave right away."

Xavior leaned his head against hers, glancing at her before he did. He loved how comfortable they could be with each other.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:48 am

Nathan nodded and lead her to a taci/ They were soon back at the hotel and in their room. He laided down on the bed and watched her.

Rosalie looked up at him. "We need a home." She whispered. "Not a hotel...a real home." She said with a slight nod. "We just.. do."

Alison opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Tell me you love me...." She whispered. She wanted to hear it.. maybe even feel his love.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:58 am

Krystal arched an eyebrow at him, though with a smile. "Are you expecting something?" She questioned jokingly as she slipped off her shoes.

Andrew nodded, "I know, Rosalie. The motel's just for a couple days and I'll be looking for houses then." He looked down at her with a small smile, cupping her cheek in his hand. "I promise, we will have a place of our own."

Xavior smiled genuinely. "I love you, Alison. With all my heart." He whispered before leaning down and kissing her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Nathan chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Not really." Which was only semi true. He glanced in her direction.

Rosalie gave a small nod. "Okay..." She whispered. She wanted a house.. a home.. a little baby... she wanted everything.

Alison kissed him back with hunger and passion. She felt something in her that hadnt happened before. She didnt want him to stop.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:55 pm

"I don't think I entirely believe you." Krystal retorted, but jokingly with a smile as she went and laid down next to him.

Andrew murmured softly, "Soon...I'll make sure you have everything you want and need."

Xavior felt those emotions in the kiss and matched them. He deepened the kiss, one of his hands going up to cup the back of her neck as he brought her closer to him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:00 am

NAthan chuckled and leaned into the pillows. His entiore body relaxed and he closed his eyes. He didnt anwer her but a smirk danced on his lips.

Rosalie gave a small nod. Lips brushed his once more. She wanted things.. but she coudlnt have them right now.

Alison smiled in the kiss. Her body moved into his lap and her arms locked around his neck. The kiss was... amazing
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:38 pm

"You're thinking about something..." Krystal murmured softly with a smirk of her own. She only made that comment as she moved closer to him and draped one arm across his chest and her head rested on his shoulder.

Andrew kissed her tenderly one time before he leaned back in the bed so his back was against the headboard.

Xavior's grip on her tightened slightly. He couldn't get enough of her, and he was getting lost in the moment.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Bump? Should I edit that or anything?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:58 pm

~Silent~Archer~ wrote:"You're thinking about something..." Krystal murmured softly with a smirk of her own. She only made that comment as she moved closer to him and draped one arm across his chest and her head rested on his shoulder.

Andrew kissed her tenderly one time before he leaned back in the bed so his back was against the headboard.

Xavior's grip on her tightened slightly. He couldn't get enough of her, and he was getting lost in the moment.

Sorry been busy wasnt able to get on untill tonight.

Nathan just heled her there. "You odnt know anything." He said. He looked over at her and smirked.

Rosalie closed her eyes and needed sleep. But sleep wouldnt come. She isghed frustrated. "I want to leave now." She said.

Alison moved so she on on him. Her lips moved away and traveled down his neck. "I love you.."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:04 am

"Sure, sure." Krystal retorted with a half-grin, looking up at him. "I know enough."

Andrew nodded, kissing her forehead before leading her out of the room and getting her discharged. They headed back to the motel and he promised himself that he would look for a place for them to live right when he woke up in the morning.

Xavior whispered back, "I love you too." When she was done, he tilted her head up to give her another kiss before he just held her close to him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:22 am

NAthan chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Oh do you now??" He asked with a smirk.

Rosalie and followed him. She curled up on the motel bed. She could breathe for a little bit. It felt nice.

Alison looked at him. "I.. want more." She whispered. She wanted to keep her promise to her self.. but.. she didnt know she could...
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:58 am

"Mmhm." Krystal murmured with a smirk as she moved up on the bed so they were face to face. "Some of it's intuition though...like I think you were telling me a half-truth when you said, 'Not really'."

Andrew went and laid beside her after he took off his shoes. Honestly, he wasn't sure what to say or if he should.

Xavior looked down at her, "But I thought you wanted to wait...?" He questioned. He wanted to make sure she didn't have any doubt about it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Nathan chuckled and looked at her. "Oh? Not really eh?" He asked with a huge smirk. He kissed her nose.

Rosalie laid there cruled up. seh knew she had to get on with her life but.. a baby.. a little speck of life.. died because of who she was. "No.. babies." She whispered.

Alison looked at him and gave a slow nod. "I.. know.. but we.. are engaded Xavior... and who knows when we will tie the knot...." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:38 pm

Krystal just shook her head at him with a smile. "Anyways...I think I'll go get changed out of this dress." She told him before she gave him a quick kiss and headed over to the bathroom with the shopping bag. She had a smirk on her face as she shut the door. She probably wouldn't change into it but she wanted him to think she was just to mess with him.

Andrew wrapped his arms around her to try and comfort her--and himself--before their moods turned worse.

Xavior nodded, giving her a small smile before kissing her forehead. "All right." He agreed before saying, "I guess we should start heading back to the cabin."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Nathan watched her adn the bag. He couldnt help but smirk. This was going to be interesing. He stat up and waited for her to come out.

Rosalie shook her head. "No.. babies.' She whispered again. "No dead babies...."

Alison shook her head and laid down on the ground. "No..." She hwispered pulling him ontop of her. "Here..." She whispered her lips meeting his
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:24 pm

Krystal couldn't go through with it. "Another time I can't back out..." She murmured to herself before she changed into the garment and checked herself in the mirror. She quickly fixed her hair before stepping out of the bathroom. "You still think it looks...nice?" She had to question.

Andrew kissed the top of her head. "No dead babies..." He replied softly, "Not after we're done with him."

(FF for Xavior & Alison?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:31 pm

Nathan watched her. "You look.. stunning." His eyes grew huge. He kept his eyes on her face trying to be a gentle man.

Rosalie nodded and hugged him close. "I dont know.. what to do..." She whispered.

YEP!

Alison pulled him close after. Her heart was racing and she knew she loced him. She kissed his neck.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:41 pm

Krystal bit her bottom lip, almost laughing but succeeding not to. She saw where his gaze was and when she joined him back on the bed, she found herself saying softly with a genuine smile, "You can look if you want, you know. I'm yours."

Andrew ran his fingers through her hair. "Honestly? I don't know either...but, we'll figure something out. I'm sure of it."

Xavior glanced down at her, probably the happiest he had ever been. He loved her. She was his to cherish and protect. He kissed the top of her head, then when she stopped kissing his neck, he kissed her nose and her lips.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:53 pm

NAthan looked at her. "I am a gentleman." He siaid in a soft voice. His hand brushed her thigh.

Rosalie nodded and hold her self close to him. "I love you Andrew..." She said with a small smile.

Alison kissed him back. She melted into him. "I.. I do love you..." Whisperied. "You are mine... all mine."

hey there is a chat in historical that you would like. :3 I hope you like it. my friend made is ssooo x3 if you wanna join to do it! Its a romeo and juliet chat.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:03 pm

Krystal could feel goosebumps raise on her skin. One of her hands played with his hair as she looked up at him, "I know you are." She said with a smile. "Trust me...even if you look or anything, it won't make you become less of a gentleman."

Andrew mirrored her smile. "I love you too, Rosalie." He whispered back.

"You're mine too, sweetheart." Xavior whispered back with a huge smile on his lips.

(I'll check it out once I'm on an actual computer. Smile.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next