the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 28 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Tue May 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Rosalie gave a smile and kissed under his chin. "Alright dear." She said. She leaned into him her eyes closing and sighs. "We need to find a place of out own.."

Aluson looked at him. "What do you mean..?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Everyone loves you Xavior..."

Nathan smiled and looked at her. "Its facinating to see the live life replicas." He said going over to one of them. He leaned in and stared at it. "It's like it is life like."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 28 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed May 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Andrew half-smiled. "Speaking of, I've been working on that and I think I've found a house worth checking out."

Xavior almost scoffed but questioned instead, "What would you say if I told you before you showed up to Shoreline, no one really talked to me?"

Krystal thought about giggling at the expression on his face. He was just so concentrated. "That's kind of the point, isn't it?" She asked with a smirk.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed May 15, 2013 7:13 pm

Rosalie looked at him. "Really...?" She asked her eyes widening. A place to themselves would be nice. "Well.. we would need to get out of this desert place..."

Alison stared at him. "Really...?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "That's immpossible..." She whispered rubbing her face. ""You are perfect."

Nathan chuckled and stared at them. "It is a crazy thing to look at... I mean..." His hand gently touchs a leg of one of them. "So..real..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed May 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Andrew half-grinned, "I figured we could go see it first and if we like it, well, then there'd be nothing stopping us from getting out of here."

"That'd be from practice." Xavior said, trying to manage a smile to make his comment somewhat humorous.

Krystal half-smirked, going over by him and observing it herself. "You're definitely right about that, dear."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu May 16, 2013 12:03 am

Rosalie gave fast nod. "Yes!! That would be wonderful! To have ahouse of our own and I could actually decorate and feel like a wife..." She said grinning her eyes showing light for the first time in a long time.

Alison gave a small smile. "Practice of what...?" She asked hooking her arm around his.

Nathan chuckled and looked at her. "You have no idea what I am talking about are you...?" His eyes danced with wonderment.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu May 16, 2013 10:46 am

Andrew grinned, standing and bringing her with him. "We should go do that then."

"Being perfect." Xavior retorted with a small grin.

Krystal looked over at him and answered, "Well, I thought I did but maybe not so what are you talking about?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri May 17, 2013 9:08 am

Rosalie smiled and nodded leaning into him. "Are we going to fly...?" She asked looking at him. Her wings didn't ache like they use to when she was in the school. She kinda liked it when Andrew carried her. SHe blushed at the thought and played with her red hair.

Alison looked at him and gave a small smile. "I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing." She said her lips growing a bit. She moved and kissed his neck. "I think you are wonderful."

nathan grinned. "They are literally frozen in time." He said his eyes fill with warmth. "You see... not everyone who work in musuems are human."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri May 17, 2013 11:11 am

"Sure." Andrew answered with a charming grin, leading her outside and towards a secluded spot so they wouldn't be seen. Then, he took her in his arms as his wings came out and unfurled and took off into the sky.

Xavior smirked, glad she said that. It gave him some assurance. He put a hand underneath her chin, gently tipping her head up and he pressed his lips to hers.

Krystal arched an eyebrow but made a gesture that told him to explain a little bit more.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 18, 2013 2:27 pm

ROsalie clung to him burying her face into his neck smiling. A way out.. she thought. I have a way out of my hellish life with the man who stole my heart. She grinned and kissed his neck softly. "I love you." She whispered.

Alison shivered and kissed him softly. "You are the best." She whispered agaisnt them feeling a surge of love for him.

Nathan girnned. "You see... our kind works here as well.. they blend in and make things for the humans to seem so real that it looks fake..." He touched the leg of one. "These however have been frozen in time and brougth to the present by some power stuff.."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon May 20, 2013 5:44 pm

"I love you too." Andrew murmured with a small genuine smile. It really didn't take them too long to get to the house and he landed gently on the front lawn. "Here we are." He announced with a grin. "What do you think?"
(Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 28 Victorian+house+2)
Kinda like this. Smile.

Xavior smiled brightly, "No, I think you are." He responded almost half-humorously before stating, "You're wonderful, Alison."

Krystal was almost in awe. She tentatively walked up, placing her hand on the 'model' and felt a sort of energy. She moved away before they could get yelled at by a staff member. "I never knew that." She said softly, glancing over at him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri May 31, 2013 12:54 am

gah ill ply soon ^^ an the summer oneneeds oyur reply! ill ply in the morning! I was grounded ^^
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri May 31, 2013 9:27 am

Rosalie's eyes grew wide and she set her feet on the ground. tears filled her eyes and she looked at Andrew. "Oh my dear..." she managed getting choked up on tears. "It is... beautiful." She whispered. "So.. very beautiful."

Alison giggled wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him deeply to hush him up. she felt a heat start to move in her and her kiss became a little more hungry. She tightened her arms around his neck and jumped wrapping her legs around his waist.

Nathan looked at her and grinned. "No one did for a long time. I remember coming here when I had first started to teach and I sat right over there." He said pointing to a couple of long benches. "I sat down at watched these things for hours on end... till finally I closed my eyes and I could hear and feel the energy inside them. I had realized then that these dinosaurs had been frozen in time." His eyes were warm and full of excitement when he spoke.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri May 31, 2013 5:17 pm

(Oh yeah, sorry. I've been, well, kinda troubled lately to be honest Razz.)

Andrew wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder to look at the house as well. "It's ours."

Xavior supported her, kissing her deeply.

Krystal smiled softly, loving that expression on his face. She took his hand gently and walked over to the bench he was talking about and sat down with him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:22 am

(aw whats going on..? wanna pm me bout it..?)

Rosalie looked at him eyes widening. "You bought it...?" She asked her eyes filling with tears. "Our very own house??"

Alison smiled and kissed him deeply. She liked that she could kiss him.

Nathan chuckled. He sat down and went on to tell her aobut his experiments and stuff he did to test his theory and found that it works.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:55 am

Andrew half-smiled. "Well, it's not final yet. It will be by later today though."

Xavior almost wished he didn't have to hold her up, then his hands could roam her body or run through her soft hair.

Krystal smiled, not having to feign interest about the subject. All that he said was fascinating to her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:15 am

ROsalie smiled and looked at him. "Oh Andrew.. its beautiful." She whispered. Tears fell down her cheeks and she looked at the house one more. She could see them living forever together... having babies... It was a nice thought.

Alison giggled against his lips. "Le's go deep into the forest." She whispered kissing down his neck. "Please Xavior..."

Nathan smiled as he finished. "And so I got offered a job at the school and here I am." He said chuckling just a bit. He remembered how he felt so good to have a job now... a good paying job.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:16 am

DUDE I found Justin o-o my charrie in here he is with Krystal xDD I just don't remember where they had left off o-o
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:27 am

(Oh really? XD I don't know what to do about that, lol. Oh well, let's just roll with it.)

Andrew smiled, wiping the tears on her cheek away with his thumb.

(Skipping for Xavior and Alison, I suppose Razz.)

Krystal's smile widened slightly, "So, do you know of anyone that works here still that's, well, like us?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:09 pm

Alsion sighed as her and Xavior walked to his parent's place finally. She felt so much better than she had ever felt. SHe leaned into him and felt her cheeks grow hotstill.

Rosalie smiled and kissed his palm. "Our house.. our beautiful house." She whispered. She could just picture it all now.

Nathan chuckled. "Everyone in here is like us.. there are a few exceptions but you know..." He said shrugging. "It is a sanctuary for those who need help to get through what they have been through since the fall."

Justin sat in the courtyard just grinning. Krystal had been the best thing to ever happen to him at the school. He rubbed his face and leaned his back against a tree. Everything felt right for once.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Xavior looked back at her, biting back a laugh.

Andrew smiled widely.

(Wait so...Krystal's in a love triangle now? XD)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:43 pm

woah! I didnt mean Krystal xDDDDDDDDD the other girl xD the other girl that liked him excuse that little blunder xDD

Alison stopped and looked at him. "What's so funny huh?" She asked a hand on her hip. She couldn't help but smile though.

Rosalie gave a small smile. "Let's go in yeah?" She whispered to him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:03 am

(XD lmao. Oh, you mean Roseanne? I think that's who you mean. Smile.)

"Nothing..." Xavior replied, resisting the urge to give her a huge grin.

Andrew broke out of his daze. "Oh, yeah, right, let's." He took her hand, leading her into the house. No, their house.

Krystal nodded, giving a small smile that had a twinge of melancholy. "Ah, I see."

Roseanne found herself wandering around the school, and strolling across the courtyard. She saw a familiar figure sitting underneath one of the trees and decided to have a little fun. She made her way around so when she was walking over there, she was on the opposite side of the tree. "Well, hello there stranger." She greeted, peeking her head over at him with a grin.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:13 am

( ._. yeah whoever xDDDD I don't even remember... go me..)

Alison smirked. "I highly doubt that." She said with a grin. "Now tell me." She said simply.

Rosalie smiled at every turn. Her eyes widened and tears had threatened when she saw he bought a house with a nursery.

Nathan nodded. "Yes... so... it is just.. a good place." He said looking around the giant muesem.

Justin grinned at her and patted the ground next to him. "Hello there beautiful."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Xavior shrugged, grinning a little. "You're just so cute."

Andrew half-smiled, walking up to her and wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder.

Krystal got up from the bench, holding her hand out for him to take. "Let's go explore."

Roseanne joined him, stretching out her legs and crossing them. "So, what's up?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Alison laughed and shook her head. "You are too weird." She giggled but she smiled at him.

Rosalie leaned into him tears falling. "Thank you.. i-it's so beautiful." She whispered.

Nathan chuckled but stood. "Alright lead the way madam."

Justin shrugged. "Nothing much ust enjoying my afternoon how aobut oyu?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next