the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 31 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:55 pm

Xavior glanced up as Andrew placed Rosalie over by the bed. "You really need to rest..." He said to her as he did before looking over at Xavior and Alison. Xavior had to ask Alison, "Do you know much...like where he's going to pop up?"

Roseanne smiled. "Are you my king then?" She asked humorously with a cute tone.

Krystal shook her head. "C'mon, I mean, that was huge...what if we weren't able to fix it?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 31 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Alison shook her head. "No.. Rosalie only saw his face. I can feel him though.. he is close.." She whispered. "He wants Rosalie to die... and me to be his slave."

Justin chuckled. "Always." He winked at er.

Nathan sighed. "Everything is fixable Krys... everything." He nodded. "We would just run faster and try to figure a way for it to be okay."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Andrew's jaw tightened at that. He'd find this bastard and kill him. He swore to himself and to Rosalie that.

Xavior nodded. "Listen, can you make sure she's all right?" Meaning, until they got back from their 'mission'.

Roseanne smirked and giggled a little. "Good to hear."

"All right." Krystal said softly before she walked over to him, wrapped her arms around his torso and rested her head against his chest.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Alison gave a small nod. "Yes.. I can." She stood and her form changed. She was a warrior dressed in a gold and white dress with a bow strapped to her back a weil like material hood was over her head. "Go..."

Justin chuckled. "is it?" He asked wit ha wink.

Nathan held her rubbing her back. "See everything is alright.." He said kissing the top of her head.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:12 pm

"Good." Xavior said. His wings tried to come out, moving against the back of his shirt but he kept them in for now. "Well, Andrew, let's get going." Before they did just that.

"Mmhm." Roseanne agreed, returning a wink.

"Yeah..." Krystal said with a soft smile. "It is." She leaned up a moment to press her lips against his.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:56 am

Alison looked at Rosalie who was holding her stomach as if she was baren. She frowned and sat at the edge of the bed humming softly to fight the darkness.

Justin smiled a bit at her.
Nathan smiled a bit against her lips kissing her softly. he held her close. He never ever wanted her to feel like she wasn't good enough. One mistake wasn't going to ruin her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:40 am

It took them a while to find it, but eventually Andrew and Xavior found the entrance into Hell that they assumed the devil was about to use. "You ready?" Andrew questioned and received a nod as a response. Not saying much more, they dared to enter.

Roseanne smirked slightly. "So..." She started, "What do you wanna do?"

Krystal began to feel comforted by his arms around her and his lips against hers. It was just a warm, loving feeling.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:48 am

The Master was sitting on his throne like usual with an evil smirk on her lips. He looked and appeared human, a handsome man mind you. He felt a new presences a lighter presences then he was use to. 'They have come. he thought with a grin. 'Let them come and die for the ones they so adore.'

Justin shrugged smiling at her. "Anything really. DOn't really get out much so." he said sitting back.

Nathan held her close his arms around her waist. He kissed down her neck before burying his face into her shoulder.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:03 pm

Xavior gave a sideways glance to Andrew before they both kicked open the doors leading to the grand hall. They faced the Master without any fear, just determination and hate.

Roseanne smiled softly, before she noticed it was starting to rain. She half-frowned, "So much for our day at the beach..."

Krystal enjoyed the moment for a while before whispering, "We should probably head back to the hotel..."
(By the way, Thane might show up soon.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:26 pm

(Who is thane o-o)

The Master smirked watching them enter. "Oh well hello gentlemen how may I assist you?" The master asked with a deep chuckle.

Justin looked up and shrugged. "Just a little rain." He grinned winking at her. "COme on let's go get all dried up maybe we can watch a movie..."

Nathan smirked. "Sounds good to me." He said wrapping his arm around her waist.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:35 pm

"Well you could save us the trouble and kill yourself." Andrew stated, walking towards the middle of the court.

"Yeah, all right." Roseanne agreed, walking next to him.

Krystal smiled, starting to walk with him towards the hotel.
(Uh...hm, Krystal's ex I believe. Guy who "made" them have to go to New York.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:06 pm

(sorry I stopped replying yesterday >.< I got a stomach bug and then had a friend over and then went to a party but im here now~ and oohhh alright nathan will crush him ._. )

The Master chuckled. "Oh dear child you know that isn't possible." He winked. "Even you know that." He stretched. This game was going to be interesting.

Justin stood and offered his arm as they walked.

Nathan smiled and wrapped an arm aorund her wasit as they walked to the hotel.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:11 pm

(That's all right. Not your fault. And okay then. Very Happy lol.)

"Heh." Andrew kind of chuckled. "Nothing's impossible." He glanced to Xavior with a smirk.

Roseanne wasn't exactly thinking and took his arm on instinct. Visions starting to flash past her eyes but she tried to keep her cool. Right now, she was seeing into his past. It always started like that, in chronological order. Past, present, future. She just couldn't skip to one. She was to see all of one part.
(Does he have any like specific secrets or anything?)

Krystal smiled up at him when they made their way through the lobby, took the elevator up to the floor, and then they were in their hotel suite.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:20 pm

(back still sick =.= it's annoying)

The Master smirked. "oh ssuurree if that's what you want to think." He said grinning at them. "Of ccourse... there is such a thing as impossible though. Like how it is impossible for you to let Rose and Ali go." He smirked.

(nothing too drastic just how he grew up was pretty crappy and sort of just left home when he was of age found the school and doesn't talk to his parents.)

Justin felt her powers working. He moved his arm away before she could see into his future. He could sense powers... and she had a strong one. He looked at her with an eyebrow raise.

Nathan walked around looking around. He sighed and laid on the bed utterly exhausted.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:31 pm

(Aw. Razz Well I hope you feel better soon. Smile.)

Andrew's eyebrows knitted together. "All right. I think I'm done with the chatting..." His wings came out, so did Xavior's. A sword materialized in Andrew's hand while a spear visualized in Xavior's. Long range weapon and short range weapon. Good combination between the two of them.

"I, uh..." Roseanne stammered, knowing full well why he pulled away, "I'm sorry...it slipped my mind. Honest."

Krystal laid next to him and said after a moment, "Well, after today, I don't think it would hurt to just relax..."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:34 pm

(thanks lovely happy new year c: sorry you have school tomorrow that sucks.)

The master rolled his eyes. "REally gentlemen can't we be more civil then that?" He said tilting his head. This game was getting interesting. "Come on you know that if I really wanted to I could kill both in a heart beat.. by the way Andrew.. you're little girl was too precious." He said with a deep smirk. "Quite the sad story that she died."

Justin shook his head. "Don'tworry about it.. just curious as to .. how much you saw." He said watching her.

Nathan chckled. "I agree." He nodded wrapping an arm around her waist.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:39 pm

Andrew's teeth gritted together, trying not to fall into this bastard's mind trap. "Well, I believe in the eye for an eye policy."

"Not much..." Roseanne admitted quietly. "It always comes in flashes...bits and pieces of moments..." She did see a little into his past. Not enough to make sense though.

Krystal smiled, leaning over to kiss his cheek. "Good."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:41 pm

The master grinned. "Well you see that policy doesn't really work down here as you can see." He said gesturing to his throne that was made from bone. "Though you would make a lovely addition to my chair." He grinned. "See that over there?" he pointed to the legs of the chair. "Your daughter is where she belongs." He grinned.

Justin nodded. "I see. Well not to bad." He said with a gentle smile.

Nathan grinned and looked at her. "I love you Krys.." He whispered before kissing her neck softly.

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Andrew couldn't take it anymore. "You rotten bastard!" He yelled, rushing towards the throne with his sword raised to strike.
Xavior, meanwhile, couldn't say a word to stop him. He knew this was going to end up ugly.

Roseanne smiled slightly and kinda chuckled, "Yeah, not too bad."

"I love you too, Nathan." Krystal whispered back.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:53 pm

The Master chuckled and made Andrew fly in the air and smack hard on the ground. "Oh come now Andrew it was a joke calm down." He said. He loved these games they were so much fun to him.

Justin chuckled. "You don't wanna see my past." He winked.

Nathan smiled and kisseddown her neck holding her close.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:57 pm

Andrew gritted his teeth again to fight against a groan that wanted to come out of his mouth.

Roseanne raised an eyebrow but gave a smile as they made their way inside.

Krystal sighed softly, enjoying the moment.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:46 am

The Master grinned. "You see Andrew I am always one step ahead of you. It doesn't matter why you are here because I already know why you are here why you fight and why you sit there and get angry when I show you your daughter's place."

Justin stretched and went handing her some of his clothes before going and hanging into soccer sweats and a sweatshirt.

Nathan smiled kissing every square inch of her. He loved her with all of his heart no doubt about that.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:34 pm

Xavior cleared his throat, pulling a bag from his satchel. "I believe you'll recognize this?" He questioned, knowing full well the Master would. They were his bones after all.
(Have you ever seen Supernatural? Razz)

The pants he gave her hung low on her hips but still fit, and the shirt was just a bit oversized but it was comfortable. She sat down on the bed, observing his room for a moment.

(So what's going on with them down here? lol.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:42 pm

(of course I have xD it's freaking Supernatural)

The Master's eyes widened. "Where did you get that?" He said low and dangerously.

Justin went and turned on the tv before putting in a movie. He sat down next to her and stretched.

(pft heck if I know xD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:25 pm

(I love that show. Very Happy I'm totally going with the "burning of the bones" type thing right.)

Xavior smirked, "I have my ways...well, it was pretty easy when one of your demons divulged everything."

Roseanne leaned against him slightly, just enjoying her time with him.

(Lol. XD. um....I don't know...is anything else going to happen with them?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next