the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 30 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:29 pm

Justin chuckled. "Yes ma'am. Thanks for agreeing with me."

Nahtan sighed. "No it doesn't." He qucikly started to read what was on it.

Rosalie found a little baby crib. She sighed touching it and frowned.

Alison laughed. "I figured as much." She laughed a bit. "Sounds good to me."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 30 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:35 pm

Roseanne laughed genuinely. "Any time, dear."

Krystal looked at the tablet with both fear and awe. She wanted to know what it was about but not exactly if it was something completely horrible.

(Can we skip somewhere for Rosalie and Andrew?)

Xavior smiled before heading downstairs with his arm around her shoulders.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:43 pm

(sure where?)

Justin smirked and swam to the shore before walking to the beach. He lad down out of breath.

Nathan read frowning not happy. "crap why does it have to be this one." He stared. "You just unleashed the plagues..."

Alsion giggled lbushing as they walked.

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:07 pm

(Probably to whenever they're getting chased again.)

Roseanne quickly joined him. She laid down next to him on the sand.

"Oh no..." Krystal backed up slightly, in shock. "No, no, no..."

(Eh, skip for these two too probably.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:13 pm

(yeah we could do that)

Rosalie was laying in bed sleeping before she woke up screaming. The dream.. it was back. She ran to the bathroom and grabbed the phone and called ALison. Alison and her talked for a few before finally hanging up. Alison and Xavior would be coming to rosalie and Andrew;s house rght away.

Justin smiled and looked at her. "Hey."

Nathan took of running. "COme on!" He heard buzzin as they ran.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:44 pm

Xavior hurried up, aiming to get himself and Alison as quickly out of the house as he could.

Roseanne gave a small laugh. "Hey." She replied with a slightly breathless smile. "How are you?"

Krystal didn't look behind her as they made it out of the basement part of the museum.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:55 pm

Alison got there and ran in. She went straight to Rosalie who was sitting in the closet rocking back and forth. Tears falling form her eyes. "Im scared..." She whispered. ALison hugged her. "It's okay..."

Justin chuckled. "I am wonderfull." He said with a grin. "and you mhm?"

Nathan sprinted. The buzzing grew louder as did the sound of frogs and the sounds of drippping. "Great here comes th blood." He took her han as they ran.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:58 pm

Xavior gave Andrew a shared worried look. They both spoke in hushed voices. "This isn't good at all." "I guess it's about round two for going into Hell."

"Pretty good." Roseanne responded, smiling a little bit more. "You know, this is fun, really."

Krystal tried to pretend as well as she could that it was rain, not blood coming next. She was pretty sure she hadn't sprinted that fast in her entire life.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:04 am

(sorry if i reply fast xD trying to catch up)

Rosalie leaned against Alison as they talked about Rosalie's dream ."He is back... The master is back.... He is really back." she whispered. Alison frowned.

Jstin grinned. "I am glad you liked it." He chuckled.

Nathan sprinted before haing them slam the door and he tried to fix the tablet.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:10 am

(That's okay. Lol. Razz)

Andrew overheard them. "Uh, ladies...?" He questioned, "How are we gonna deal with this?" Xavior gave a look of agreement.

Roseanne smiled. "We should do stuff like this more often."

Krystal dared to peek out the window and saw the Pandora's box of chaos they unleashed.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:20 am

( c: )

Rosalie gulped before moving and opening up the door. "Sorry.... I.. I just don't know..." She whispered.

Justin grinned. "I agree." He chuckled. "Sounds good to me." He smiled at him.

Nathan sighed and tugged her along. "Don't look back..." He said looking at her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:23 am

Andrew half-frowned, going over to her. "No, I'm sorry. I just...don't want this happening to you two again."

Xavior moved towards Alison. "So, what's the deal here?" He questioned. He wanted to know all about this situation.

Roseanne smirked, going over to at least tug her t-shirt back on.

Krystal didn't say much, just followed him. That's all they could do really, was run.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:36 am

Rosalie frowned. "I.. I had a dream about him again.. the master... the devil is back. He is coming back.. to kill..... and to not let me or Alison go." She said her eyes widening. Aslion looked down trembling.

Justin chuckled and watched her curiously.

Nathan stopped outside of the museum and started to work on the tablet to get it work.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:38 am

Andrew was surprised, though determined. "I won't let him."

Xavior was caught off guard, but wrapped his arms around Alison to try to comfort her.

Roseanne arched an eyebrow, turning so she completely faced him. "What?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:40 am

Rosalie gulped and frowned. "I... I hope..." Alison leaned into him clearly shaken up. "We.. are scared."

Nathan worked on it till he fixed it chanting some spells over it.

Justin smirked. "Just you. Why you getting dressed?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:42 am

"I will. We will." Andrew assured, his hand placing itself on her shoulder.

Xavior just held her, murmuring assurances.

"Why not, hm?" Roseanne questioned jokingly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:52 am

Rosalie nodded and looked up. "P-Please.." She whispered.
Alison clung to him and sighed.
Justin chuckled. "YOu leaving?" He asked smirking.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:59 am

Andrew gave her a hug, and then glanced at Xavior knowingly. We need to do something right now. He mouthed.

Xavior nodded slightly, responded with After.

"Nah." Roseanne replied. "I'm sticking around for a while."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:08 am

Rosalie clung to him. She closed her eyes. "DOn't let go.." She whispered.
Alison smiled a bit clinging to Xacior.
Justin grinned. "I am glad for tat. "He said chuckling.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:10 am

"I won't." Andrew assured, holding her tight.

Xavior rested his head on top of hers.

Roseanne smirked before getting up. "You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to do something I haven't since I was a kid...make a sand castle."

(Um...huh, Nathan and Krystal's situation. Razz Yeah, lol. Dunno.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:49 am

(he fixed the tablet xD all is well)

Rosalie nodded clinging. She was terrified she wasn't going to lose her love as well as her baby as she did.

Alison clung and sighed tremblign still.

Justin grinned. "I would gladly help you." He smiled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:02 am

Andrew knew why she was so afraid, and couldn't blame her. "You won't lose me, all right?"

Xavior whispered to her, "Listen to me, Alison. We will deal with this and that bastard will never come back again."

Roseanne smirked, "Well, come on then." She smiled, going over to the shore and sitting down. The sand was warm against her legs. She started to build the base of the castle anyway.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:20 pm

Alison looked at him and gave a small nod. "I-I hope... so.." Shewhispered. "At least for Rosalie's sake.." She leaned into him and closed her eyes.

Roasalie's eyes searched his face. "I... I can't lse you.. I already lost... our baby....." She whispered. "I can't lose you.. I just can't"

Justin went over and helped her build the sand castle with a grin on his lips. He liked this.. shewas sort of child like.

Nathan sighed and sat down the tablet next to him rubbing his face. "That was a close one..." He said lookingat her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Xavior nodded slightly, holding her.

"You won't lose me...Rosalie, you won't." Andrew replied, "You know I'll always come back to you."

Roseanne kind of smirked up at him once they were done. "Well, how'd we do?" She questioned, studying their creation.

Krystal bit her lip and her eyes were slightly downcast, feeling stupid at this point. This shouldn't have happened.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:46 pm

Alison gulped and sighed against him.

Rosalie gave a small nod and buried her face into his neck. her body went limp from th stress her mind shutting down.

Justin smirked. "I think it was built for a king and queen." He nodded. "Looks great."

Nathan looked at her. "Hey it's alright." He said with a gentle smile. "Don't beat yourself over it."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next