the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turning the Tables

4 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Turning the Tables - Page 2 Empty Re: Turning the Tables

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Aella: "Being the best is important. Making your parents proud is important. I don't need variety. I need to win" I snapped, clenching my fists
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Gale: "That seems like a very narrow view of the world. There's so much more in the world to experience, you know. You shouldnt let the expectations of anyone else or simply being the best trap you on one path. Its your life, and you only have so much of it at your disposal. Best to go and enjoy the world before you are too old and sick to do so and you realize you've only ever done the same old thing your entire life." i suggested.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Aella: I grit my teeth and shoved my fce in his angrily "I don't give a DAMN about peoples expectations and I don't give a DAMN what your stupid little phsychiatrist opinion of me is! So fucking phsychoanalyse somone else and leave me the hell alone! I am quite fine and happy how I am and the only thing I regret is starting a conversation with YOU!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Gale: I shrugged, completely unfased. "Fair enough." i said. But i wasnt buying or even really caring about anything she said. This entire conversation was sheerly for my own amusement, and she really was proving entertaining.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Aella: I growled and smashed my fist into his nose
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Gale: The violent reaction was predictable and i had already been prepared to avoid the incoming fist when it began to move. Avoiding the blow was easy. "Resorting to violence was predictable." i said bluntly. She was becoming less interesting now...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Aella: I scowled "How did you dodge that?!" I said, pissed and confused and then growled "Oh nevermind, I'm sick of you and your stuck up attitude." I glared at him "One day somebody's gunna knock you off your high throne and I hope you hit your head on the way down" I snapped "what are you even DOING in a graveyard anyways? You're not here for someone obviously."
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Gale: "I live near here, and find it a peaceful place to come and think." i said simply. I was not technically lying. It WAS a peaceful place to think, mostly, and i did live near here, but not in this exact spot. My tree was further towards the edge of the graveyard. I ignored the rest of her remarks. They were not worth acknowledgement to me.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Aella: "That's kind of creeper" I muttered, deflating slightly in anger as he didn't react. I was still annoyed as hell with the guy but I wasn't going to be a fool and keep yelling at him if he was just going to ignore it.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Gale: "You're entitled to your own opinion, i suppose. To me, it isnt unusual at all. I don't think people appreciate graveyards enough." i admitted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Aella: I sighed "Stop being so smart. It's hard to be pissed at you" I muttered and then looked around "I guess it's peaceful. But lonely."
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Gale: I couldnt help but be surprised at that last remark. "That's the point." i said to the first thing as i debated even commenting on that last remark. Finalyl i decided i may as well go for it. "And yes, it can be lonely...." i admitted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Aella: "Butlonliness can be good sometimes. Sometimes it's nice to feel lonely. Just you and nobody else." I murmered

Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Gale: "There's a difference between being alone and feeling lonely. Sometimes it is nice to be alone. But in my experience, it is never nice to feel lonely." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Aella: I looed at him "What are you doing here?" I asked again, tracing the bruise on my jaw absently
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:21 am

Gale: "Did we not just cover that?" i asked. I wasnt about to just repeat myself.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Aella: My cheeks heated and my mouth opened and closed and I glared at him "You told me what you come here to do, you ddin't tell me what you were doing here today!" I said, smirking. His stupid eyes, they were so distracting...
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Gale: "Im doing the same thing i usually do, of course. Although my routine has deviated slightly due to encountering you...." i replied evenly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Aella: 'and what do you usually do?" I asked with a twinge of exasperation. He came to be alone but what did he DO while alone?
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Gale: "I live and breathe." i said dryly. Her questions were leading me in circles, and, well..... ask a stupid question....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Aella: "F*** you" I snapped, glaring at him "Well I'm done getting pissed off my some weirdo in a graveyard. I gotta get my twelve miles done by the end of the day and you're wasting my time"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Gale: "Fair enough. But if i might ask one more question before you leave..... what's your name?" i inquired, curious but not letting it show.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Aella: I grinned at him "Look it up. You'll find me" I said and walked away
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Gale: I didnt have time to point out that i couldnt look anything up if i had nothing to go on, but no matter. I let my glamour melt away, returning to invisibility and my true form before sending a few of my ravens after her. I could keep an eye on her through their eyes. That done, i returned to my tree, finding myself wishing she would come back.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Aella: I left the graveyard and started my jog, taking my usual trail through the woods and listening to music. Not many people ever used the trails so I had no problem singing out loud with the lyrics. I wasn't one of those terrible singers, btu I wouldn't be winning ay awards either. I brushed my hair out of my face in annoyance and tied it up as I ran, placing my feet carefull on the well-worn, well known path
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next