the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turning the Tables

4 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Turning the Tables - Page 13 Empty Re: Turning the Tables

Post by Cairo Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Aunt: I narrowed my eyes "Who the hell are you?" I snapped

Emmi: I looked up in surprise. Why would he want to get between her yelling at me?
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Ryder didn't even flinch as her aunt turned her wrath on him. "Just a friend. You need not worry about the expenses I have already payed them." he was trying hard not to be angry. "Again I say leave her alone."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Aunt: I scowled "We don;'t need your charity boy!" I snapped, putting my hands on my hips "What goes on between my neice and I is none of your damn business either!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Gale: A small smirk found its way to my lips. "Can't ignore me forever....." i murmered.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Aella: I scowled feircely but said nothing, clenching my jaw against a snappy retort
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Ryder tried to keep calm, "I'm giving to charity. I am paying for the expenses of a friend. It has already been payed for so there is no use getting all up set over it." He looked at Emmi hoping that he would back him up otherwise he would be on his own. "As for what goes on between you and your niece is my problem especially since you are the one who caused her to do this."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Aunt: "My fault?! How DARE you! I have no control over whether this brat wants to throw her life away or not! I am not responsible for mental illness running in her family!"

Emmi: I flinched but said nothing. Once Aunt got started there was no stopping her until she used up all her steam

Aunt: "And fruthermore, you are not friends with her! I'ev never met you before in my life. So not only are you a nosey bastard, but you are a liar as well!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:19 am

Ryder didn't do anything as Emmi's aunt kept yelling. He just remained with his cool exterior. "Don't you mean your family. She is after all your niece or were you lying about that?" He smirked a little when she said they weren't friends. She was right about that one at least Emmi seemed to not want to be his friend. "Do you even know any of her friends? Probably not because you won't get to know her."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Emmi: I flinched, hating the things he was saying almost as much as what my aunt was saying. Hating him for slapping me in the face with the fact that my Aunt didnt actually love me.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:35 pm

Ryder saw Emmi flinch. He didn't mean to upset her but it wasn't goog for her to deny these things. It was the reason why she tried to take her life. He looked at her aunt, how could she love someone as cruel as her. He sighed maybe he should leave, but he couldn't bring himself to leave Emmi just yet not when she was frail.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:31 am

Aunt: I crossed my arms, my face triumphant as I saw his resolve waver

Emmi: I swallowed "Auntie....I-Is mom okay?" I asked softly, trying to distract her from the fighting

Aunt: I turned to her "She's fine. She's not goign to hurt herself. And as soon as I get home I'm sending her to a special needs facility. I have enough to deal with with you"

Emmi: My eyes widned and I sat up, trying to reach her and grab her arm "No! DOn't send her away! Please!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Ryder saw the smug look on the aunts face but chose to ignore it. He payed attention to what the two were arguing about. It felt personal but he butted in anyway. "what do you mean send her away? Is she sick?" He could see that Emmi feared her leaving. He wondered if he could help maybe.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Aunt: I snorted "Sick? Her brain is turning to mush. Don't know Why I put up with the both of them for this long"

Emmi: I pushed myself out of my bed, panic giving me the strength "Auntie please! I promise I'll take care of her! Don't send her away!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:19 pm

(Hey I'm sorry I havn't been on my dad banned everyone from the computer and its hard for me to write though my phone. Right now I will have the computer since he is gone on a work trip.)

Ryder could see the panic and fear in Emmi's eyes. "I could help with her. I mean for anything she needs." He didn't mean litterly help with her since he wasn't great with humans. To him they were too fragile for his taste.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13