the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turning the Tables

4 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Turning the Tables - Page 12 Empty Re: Turning the Tables

Post by Cairo Fri May 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Emmi: I flinched at his touch and sighed, rolling over away from him "Okay"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Ryder moved away since she didn't like being near him. "If you don't want me here I can go."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun May 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Emmi: "I don't care." I said quietly, closing my eyes. A tiny bit of me didnt want him to leave. I wanted to have someone with me. To stop me from feeling so alone....even if he had ruined my plans
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon May 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Ryder shrugged and sat down in a chair. The nurse came back in glaring at himm. She changed Emmi's badages then left again. "You know I don't think she likes me."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Mon May 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Emmi: I rolled over to look at him, scratching at the bandage "Why did you stop me?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon May 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Ryder shrugged, "For some reason I couldn't bring myself to let you die." There is just something different about her that makes him feel like he is caring. Even though he never cares. Not since his mother died at least.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue May 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Emmi: "Why? We're complete and utter strangers."
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue May 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Ryder looked her in the eyes, "Your different than other people that I have met." He would of told her that she makes him feel something but then he would have to explain the whole thing about him not being human and that would just freak her out.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun May 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Emmi: I sighed with slight bitterness, looking away "Oh" That was why people always hung out with me and tried to be friends with me. Because of my unusual fashion tastes and my outgoing attitude. Because I made them happy. Because I was different, the oddball who could always break up the tension and would never get upset at a joke. Not because of my personality, just because of how i could help them
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon May 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Ryder could feel that she was disappointed or bitter. Something. What did he say wrong? He would never get humans no matter how much time he spent with them. Each one reacted a different way to what he said. Why could this be his dimension where he acctually knew how to talk to people. "What did I say wrong?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu May 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Wow, i feel so out of this..... o-o ...... *has fallen behind in many chats...* *zaps muse with cattle prod* Wake up, you!

Gale: "Fine. Ignore me. But please inform me if you feel the need to eat, and i will ensure that you get adequate sustenance." i said dryly. I expected her to ignore me at least some of the time..... but i hoped she wouldnt be stupid enough to not speak up if she required food.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:38 pm

YAY CATTLE PRODS

Emmi: I shook my head and then paused, glancing up at him "I have an aunt who can take care of me you know." I muttered, pointedly ignoring the fact that said person WASN'T here

Aella: I continued to ignore him, putting on a facade of calm
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Lol Oh no not the cattle prods.

Ryder looked around, "Oh so where is this aunt?" They had been here for at least an hour and no one has come in looking for her. He felt bad for her. Everyone should have someone who loves them enough to come. He guessed that was the reason she was going to kill herself.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Emmi: I flinched slightly , clenching my hand "She's......coming" I said faintly "She knows I'm here....she's just....busy"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Ryder sighed, he shouldn't argue with her since she was recovering. "Alright if you say she is coming then I believe you." He didn't but he didn't want to upset her. "Maybe no one called her. Do you want me to call her?" Being nice wasn't really something did but this human just kept brining out emotions.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Emmi: I shook my head "It'll just annoy her"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Ryder snorted and mumbled under his breath, "Yeah she seems like a swell aunt." Didn't humans who cared about each other come quickly when they are hurt? He had seen it done many time so that left that her aunt didn't care for her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Emmi: I flinched slightly, hearing him "Sh-she'll come" I said faintly, closing my eyes and touching my bandaged arm, despair filling me. She had to come. I felt like I was a peice of glass cracked all over, some inner pressure slowly bringing me to the point of shattering into a million tiny little shards. Shards I was afraid couldn' be put back together again. That I wouldn't be put back together again. She had to come. Or I would lose grip on reality; not knowing what was real, what was a wish, and what was inside my head. Maybe I was already there.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:21 pm

Ryder nodded hoping that he was wrong about her aunt not caring about her. He left the room and went to talk to the nurse. "Umm excuse me did you guys call her aunt?" The nurse didn't even looke up when answering. "Yes we did a hour ago. Seems like she was busy."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:28 pm

Emmi: I blinked back tears and looked awound the room, glancing at the mirror. I could shatter it and use the shards to kill myself, I thought numbly, making no move to get up though. As the minutes ticked by without my Aunt showing I felt what made me me slowly start to fold in on itself
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Ryder sighed, "Can I have her number?" The nurse shook her head. "We arn't athorized to give that information out." He growled in frustration walking away. He had to find some way to get in contact with Emmi's aunt, maybe he could convince her to come down here to see Emmi.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Emmi: looked up as the handle of the door turned and my Aunt strode in, scowling

Aunt: "What the HELL were you thinking?! You think I can pay for this shit?! You think I want to put up with another damn mental retard?!"

Emmi: I flinched, looking down "I-I'm sorry....I....I thought that if maybe it had worked....you could take better care of mom" I whispered, tears gathering in my eyes

Aunt: I snorted "Well without you I would have gottn rid of her a long time ago. God knows why your father ever married that freak. Come to think of it, you should have done it. Then we could kill two birds with one stone"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Ryder could hear voices coming from Emmi's room. He moved closer to hear what was going on. It sounded like someone was yelling. He could certainly feel anger and saddness. That had to be Emmi. He wondered who was in the room casuing this. He figured it was her aunt which made him angry.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Emmi: I hnched my shoulders, blinking back tears rapidly "I'm sorry" I said hoarsley, curling in on myself in a vain attempt to protect myself from the sting of her words
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Ryder entered the room tired of listening to her lash out at Emmi. "Excuse me miss but if you are going to be talking to this young lady like that I expect you should be leaving." He said it nicly this time but next time he wouldn't be so nice.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next