the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

5 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... Empty I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:01 pm

In the near future, America has fallen to ruins. The homeless outnumber the middle class and murders become part if everyday life. Corrupt politicians do everything in their power to gain more power and the president has become nothing but a puppet.
And so, it should come as no surprise when the citizens of Washington DC kill the president and burn down the rules they once abided by.
But one man will lead help them up from their poverty. Twenty two year old Marshall K. Johnston and his struggling circus simply named Cirque come to the aid of the struggling Americans, creating a new dream like world where rules are fictional and wierd qualities become normal. Here, the Cirque holds performances every night with Marshall at it's head. He will turn America into a place of fantastic dreams and glitter and light, ensuring that America will never be the same again.
Marshall K. Johnston. A man living below the poverty line with his two children and band of friends gifted with strange talents.
But in one swift move, he becomes one if the most powerful men in the world. Will you join his new America of nonstop parties and technicolor dreams? Or will you rebel and try to bring the world back to normalcy.

Come one, come all. Come meet the elusive Mr.Kite first hand.

(Note: This is a prequel to "In his way, Mr.K will challenge the world." I suggest reading this summary thingy on that one (the earlier one, not the copy that sprang from it after so many pages.) You're still aloud to join if you weren't in that. This is like the story of how that all started.)

Name:
If you work for the Cirque, what's your talent?:
Note:

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:05 pm

How much earlier does this take place? Like, years-wise?

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Still my guitar gently weeps. I'll make a charrie in a moment!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Twleve years. All of the charries we had before would be little, so you can make more. I do need adults too, how ever many you want.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:11 pm

So Gabe isn't...evil yet?! I have an idea!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Jonas Cade
Appearence: Powefully built, muscular. Sand colored hair, scars on his arms and legs. Green eyes
Note: Yes, that Jonas. And he used to work in the mines, before the fall of the government.

Last edited by Endellion on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Name: Marshall K. Johnston, later changes his last name to his father's.
Appearence: Black shaggy hair in need of a hair cut, lightly tanned skin, tall and lean, wears glasses when he's in the mood, hypnotic light blue eyes, three piercings in one ear.
Note: This is him, changes how he dresses as time goes on, a little strange and frank. Has two children, Mathias and Myrah, who he spends a lot of time with.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Hm...should I make a girl too?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:26 pm

What if Jonas and Kite were...friends? That or mortal enemies. Or brothers. Something cool?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Hm...bestest buddies it is!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Yay! How to start?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:36 pm

Name: Joyce Ryder
Appearence: Very curly black hair to her naval, dusky brown skin, slighly upturned hazel eyes, a beauty mark above her lip, very curvy and somewhat short, a very artsy sense of style as she makes her own clothes.
Note: Nice and dreamy, although she can go on rants when things really bother her, full of energy although she can be quiet at times. Nit much is known about her past.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:36 pm

Guys! I still have to join!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:37 pm

She sounds cool!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Hey spired!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Guys! I still have to join!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Hey Spired!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Joyce: "Mmhm. Are you sure you'll be back soon?" I ask into the phone as I run a brush through Myrah's bushy hair. She squeaks and her brother laughs. I mouth a sorry to her as the phone suddenly falls silent. "Hello? Marshall? I said are you gonna be back soon? I swear, if you and Jonas are doing something stupid, I swear..." "It's fine, Joyce. Really," says Marshall. "We're just taking a drive out to get the kids' some presents. Don't worry, we'll come back soon."

Marshall: I click my cellphone shut and let down to light my cigarette with the burning fence. I take a step back and let out a few puffs as I watch the burning white house, hands in my pockets. "Well, Jo," I say after a moment. "Looks like we came just in time for the shit to hit the fan."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Hey, inspired!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Jonas
"That's for sure" I mutter, the light of the fire reflecting in my eyes "you know, if we don't work this carefully, the country's going to Hell in a hand basket"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Larry: My father's old overcoat was huge on me, and I stumbled over it as I wondered through the streets lugging my toy suitcase. It was red plastic with a Teddy bear sticker on the front, and the wheels rolled lazily along, not made for this kind of travel. I tripped over a rock and fell face first into the snow. I wimpered but picked myself up and brushed the fluffy white off my coat, sti grasping the suitcase with one hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Jude
"C'mon Gabe" I called over my shoulder, my face lighting up with laughter. Then I ran head first into a guy towing along a toy suitcase

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:52 pm

(Just to let you know, you might want to make an adult too.)

Marshall: I put my hands behind my head and close my eyes. "Psh, that's America on a good day," I say. Suddenly, I notice a kid not too far away from us. I hear gunshots as I turn around to look at him. "Hey, kid," I say. "Why don't you start heading home? You don't wanna be out on a night like this."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Jonas
Then I saw twin boys running straight at the poor kid with the toy suitcase, one of them running into him dead on. I stifled a laugh "Are you two alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Gabe: I fall to the ground with an "Oomph" and rub my head. "O-ow," I murmur and then stop when I look up at the two strangers. I start shaking instantly. I hate strangers...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Ok, I thought Jude was the one (see about three posts above) that ran into him, but thats cool to
Jude
I shook with silent laughter "You okay bro?" I ask, helping him up, then looking at the men "Who are you two?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next