the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turning the Tables

4 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Turning the Tables - Page 3 Empty Re: Turning the Tables

Post by Alice Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:46 pm

( Can I jump in?? sorry i havent been on :/ been busy....)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:01 pm

S'fine, Alice! My girl's open and hasnt moved since my first post, and Karma has yet to put up her first post so just hop in wherever. Aella and Gale are the only two occupied characters at the moment.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Oh Rav I totally forgot about this. I will post my first post soon.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:54 pm

Ryder put on his glamour with much distaste. He didn't likie pretending to be something he wasn't but the laws are clear. You can't let the humans know of the Fay's existence. Still he hated wearing his glamour, he felt that it was a diminshed version of his true form. He left his apartment he uses when he uses his human glamour. Walking towards the elevator he thought of why he was even here in the first place. A company he developed was in trouble and if he wanted it to not crash into the ground he had to come to fix problems.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Karma you never posted profiles XD
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Yes, she did, Cairo.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:31 pm

oopsies! In that case, Can I have Ryder? I have a vague guy idear but I've been making so many guy chars I want some girls (Main chars of ym story are mostly guys)
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Holden looked out of the dark tinted windows of the local hotspot club. She crossed her arms over her chest and she took in a slow and steady deep breathe. My life sucks... she thought to herself. She soon picked up the mop she was using and finished doing her job.
Soon Holden had finally finished and went to change into a band tee and some black jeans. She walked out into the sun and felt her skin tingle. She started to walk... she didnt know where she was going and she didnt care. She needed something to make her life more interesting and livable.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:07 pm

You sticking aroudn Alice?
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:41 am

(sure Cairo you can have Ryder)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:50 am

That's not a problem, but i feel i should mention that if any more characters come in, the ratios are gonna become uneven..... necessitating more characters to balance out..... or else we're gonna have an odd one out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Rav if that happens I could just make another charrie for someone. I don't mind.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:18 pm

All right. I honestly don't mind, whatever you guys wanna do, as long as the ratios stay even so noone's left out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:00 pm

BOO YAH I'll fill out ze profile
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Alright =)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:29 pm

~*Human Form*~
Name: Emmi
Hair: perfectly straight jet black hair that's cut to chin length and angled so that it's longer in the front and shorter in the back. She's got bangs that fall inter her eyes
Eyes: vivid olive green
Skin: very pale
Height/Build: She's tiny tiny tiny, like 5 feet tall and is pretty lean with not a whole lot of curves but she wouldn't be able to pass for a guy. She's got delicate features and dimples when she smiles though she hates them
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: She's got a tongue peircing and a belly peircing with the shape of a star. She also has three peirced earrings in each ear
Close Friends/Family/Current BF/GF?: She used to have close friends and depsite the fact that she dressed weird (All black shirt, black floofy mini skirt with colorful striped tights and big heavy military boots and fishnet gloves) was a social butterfly and generally likes by everyone. She has a mother and an aunt and..... someone else
Background (not required, but some details would be nice): Her mother has some disease that is slowly turning her into basically a comatose state. She no longer recognizes Emmi and has forgotten how to talk, spending most of ehr time just staring at nothing. They live with her aunt. She used to have a Boyfriend but not only did he cheat on her with a girl who was always mean to her, he also broke up with her because he got annoyed that she was spending so much time with a mother who didnt even know who she was.
Personality?: She's a bit odd, always on the move and always has a bit of a bounce in her step. She likes to dance and sing and make people laugh, likes being firneds with everybody and loves making people feel good about themselves. But lately, the worse her mother gets and especially after her boyfirned, a lot of the life has gone out of her
Anything Else?: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwozulYC2k1qiwtx4o1_500.jpg not exactly what she looks like but the closest i could find
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Want me to repost?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:50 pm

that would be epic
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Yes I am... sorry I have been really busy but now I'm getting on anyday.... anybody wanna chat?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:05 pm

My girl's still open, Alice. She's currently up a tree.... hasnt moved since my opening post. Feel free to throw someone at her if you want.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Lol so odd "currenty up a tree"

Anyways, can we continue with Aella and Gale?
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Aella: I got home, breathing hard and looked up to see my dads scowling face. I jumped "What took you so long?!" He snapped and I winced 'S-sorry....I got distracted" I mumbled. He scowled "distraction will get your teeth knocked out you stupid girl!. ALWAYS stay focused. NEVER -" "Forget that I'm representing you" I finished for him and sighed as he gave me a light uff on the back of the head "Don't get smart with me girl. I own this house and you until you turn 18. Go do a thirty minute cool-down exercise, have dinner and get your damn homeowrk done" He walked away and I rubbed my neck with a groan, feeling the knotted aching muscles beore going to the work room
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Gale: My birds did their jobs well. From my perch in my tree, i could see and hear everything going on in that girl's life through their eyes and their ears. And when her father treated her the way he did...... it angered me. How could she be so loyal to one who behaved like that, even if they were of common blood? And the longer she was gone, the more i found myself wishing for her return. Her presence..... she was like a bright splash of colour in an otherwise grey world. She stood out, and it was that brilliant difference that made me unable to tear my gaze from her, that made me desire her swift return. The longer i watched, the more i hated her circumstance, and the more i wanted her to come back. And then i came to the obvious, inevitable conclusion. I could and would change her circumstance. It was then that the plan began to form in my head..... just a little more watching, a little more waiting..... make sure all the loose ends could be accounted for..... slight preperation...... i could make this happen.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Aella: after finishing my cool down I stripped down to a sports bra and track shorts before sitting on my bed, my hair in a ponytail as I chewed thoughtfully on the eraser of my pencil, staring dwn at my homework. I sighed, tapping the pencil against my teeth and wrote down the answer before starting to puzzle over the next 9Should we ff or does he need more info?)
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:09 pm

(Can just ff and say that stuffs happened in that time and he aquired information..... basically his plan involves finding out the identities of everyone who has close contact with her, solike, her friends and coaches and junk)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next