the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Darkness (continuation by Avery and SPH)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Under the Darkness (continuation by Avery and SPH) - Page 6 Empty Re: Under the Darkness (continuation by Avery and SPH)

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:39 pm

James followed the nervous-looking Ira as they sat down at a booth, "You alright?" He tried looking into Ira's eyes, his own eyes truly concerned. "You seem a bit on edge, is..." Finally things started clicking for James, he was obviously nervous about the crowd. Ira must have some form of social anxiety, James thought. "...would you rather go somewhere else? This place tends to get a little crowded during lunch."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Under the Darkness (continuation by Avery and SPH) - Page 6 Empty Re: Under the Darkness (continuation by Avery and SPH)

Post by Avery Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Ira shook his head quickly and smiled briefly. "No," he said. "This is fine," he nodded. He didn't want James to think that he couldn't handle this. He didn't want to seem too weak or something. For some reason, James was coming before everything. It was odd to think that someone could make him feel like his own issues were so unimportant. He didn't know if he liked it or not.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:11 pm

"Okay," James replied, still a bit concerned for Ira. He wanted to make sure that Ira was alright. Despite the fact that Ira was a big boy and could handle himself yet strangely James wanted to keep an eye on him, just in case. Soon the waitress came and asked for their drinks, James replied with the answer: "coke, please."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Ira smiled a nearly breathtaking smile at the waitress before he lowered his eyes. "A water would be lovely," he said softly. His smile was completely hollow, despite the shine. He looked back at James with a smaller, actual smile and one slight dimple popped onto his cheek. "I'm glad I didn't chicken out before we got here."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon May 07, 2012 9:04 pm

((Gomen!!! I've been so busy with graduation and stuff, I've also lost my muse. BUT THIS SHALL CONTIUNE!))

"I'm glad you didn't either," James replied, admiring Ira's smile. He didn't know if it was a genuine smile or not, but he knew that he thought it was very beautiful. "then I would've had to cook my own food." He chuckled lightly and rested his chin on his hand. "I don't I've asked you this, but...do you have any friends? I know you say you stay at your house a lot but..." James stopped his question after feeling like he was being rude to Ira. "...I'm sorry, that wasn't nice of me to ask that."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon May 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Ira shrugged. "Nice, maybe not, but I don't mind," he said, nodding. "Nah, I don't have many friends. One, maybe." He paused, looking down at his hands. "I don't usually let people get to know me. I don't like the advantage it gives them over me." He was almost shocked that he was being so honest with someone instead of pushing aside and saying he had absolutely no friends. He had only ever let one person get to know him and it hadn't back fired yet.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6