the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Darkness (continuation by Avery and SPH)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Under the Darkness (continuation by Avery and SPH) - Page 4 Empty Re: Under the Darkness (continuation by Avery and SPH)

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:20 pm

James chest was able to un-knot itself and he was able to breathe easier. He was glad that he and Ira were hitting it off well, even though they had met yesterday. But for that moment, James could care less. He liked Ira, be it friendly or...something else. "Great. When do you wanna go? I can go now or anytime really. I can even pick you up?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Under the Darkness (continuation by Avery and SPH) - Page 4 Empty Re: Under the Darkness (continuation by Avery and SPH)

Post by Avery Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Ira shrugged and looked at the clock. "Anytime is fine with me, really," he said, smiling through his words. It was an almost genuine smile and he felt his chest warm slightly. He was excited... And nervous... And it felt amazing. But he knew he was probably just setting himself up to be hurt again. This is why James might be bad for him... He might be the end of him. He might just be the reason Ira needed to be numb again.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:53 pm

"Well why don't we go now? I can pick you up off if you tell me where you live." James was purely excited. He was glad that he met someone like Ira. A person who was just fascinating to James. He just seemed like he is too timid to let any emotions show in his body or mind. James thought for a second that it would be nice if James could be the person to teach Ira how to feel again. But that was too much.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Ira listed off the directions to his house after having to think for a moment. It had been a long time that he actually needed to tell anyone where he lived. He never had visitors and he only got mail for "current resident." When they were off the phone, he quickly got dressed, pulling on a sweater and jeans and fixed his hair. Something about his eyes looked different, like he might be able to enjoy himself. He was dubious, but James had proved things possible.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:37 pm

James hanged up from the call and finished getting dressed. He put on a grey blazer over a tight black shirt. He then wore a pair of faded dark jeans and he grabbed his keys to his car and drove t Ira's house. When. He believe he arrived to the right place Albert walked up to Ira's door and knocked
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Ira was so nervous by the time her heard a knock on the door that he jumped at the slight noise. He paused for just a moment and went to answer the door with wide eyes. "H-hi," he said, a tiny smile finding its way onto his lips. "Lemme just grab my phone," he said. "Feel free to come in." He ran back inside, completely oblivious to where he may have left the annoying little device.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:08 pm

James smiled at Ira as he stepped into Ira's abode. He looked and around as he was amazed at how it was nothing he expected Ira's house to look like. His hands were stuck in his pockets, and his eyes were wandering everywhere in the home. "Your house looks nice. Better than mine at least."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Ira giggled softly as he leaned over his counter to look for his phone and was immediately shocked by the noise. What was that even from! Sure, he didn't have much of a problem showing some emotion in his household, but that was when he was alone. And that was only the negative. A smile was still a foreign thing on his face. Finally, he found his phone and looked back at James.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:24 pm

James looked back at his friend and took his hands out of his pocket. He did notice Ira's giggle, and that did send a smile across his face as well. He enjoyed when Ira would laugh like that. Even if he had never done that so before. It was so light-heart, something that he wouldn't think would come out of Ira. When Ira found his phone, he put his hands back in his pockets. "You ready?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Ira nodded and despite the smile on his face, his eyes held no true conviction. After all, he was going to be outside, roaming the streets with a man and that could be taken wrong. He didn't want anything like that at all. Or, that was what he told himself. That was that he'd keep telling himself, too, until he believed it or caved into the feelings. He stuffed his phone into the pockets of his tight jeans and approached James, fixing his sweater slightly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:45 pm

James kept his smile as he looked at Ira, he noticed Ira's hands fixing his sweater and he noticed a piece of lint on sweater. He didn't think that Ira noticed it yet, so he extended his hand out to pull it off his sweater. When he did, he flicked the piece of lint off and stared back at Ira. "It's a nice sweater you have on, but the lint was bugging me."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Ira's cheeks tinted pink and he nodded. "Thanks," he said, rubbing his cheek with the back of his hand to play it off, but in all reality, Ira was less than smooth. He could remember back when socializing and being himself wasn't disgusting, and even then, he was severely awkward. Everyone also called him a tease, which he didn't understand in the least. He never tried to tease anyone. He knew teasing was bad and that someone could get their feelings hurt.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:12 am

((Sorry door taking so long. I've been trying to come up with a good reply all day!))

James did enjoy the pinkish tint of Ira's cheeks. Ira was just too cute at moments. He assumed that Ira was not a smooth talker, but James didn't seem to mind that at all. James really didn't care how eloquent you say your words, as long as you're upfront and honest you can uncouth for all James cared. "Ready to go?" James asked, knowing that Ira was probably feeling uncomfortable at the moment. At least James was.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:59 am

Ira nodded, looking up at the door. He started out after James so he could make sure his door was locked. Always so careful, making sure everything was secure. He knew that if something were to happen to his safe haven, he'd lose it for sure. "So... Where did you want to go again?" Ira asked, tilting his head a bit up towards James.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:06 pm

((Sorry! School's been rough for me, you know?))

"I thought we could go to the park, but if you have any other ideas I'm willing to do them." James grinned as he stared into Ira's eyes. His eyes were so pretty, James thought. Too pretty to be real.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:15 pm

((Nah, it's completely fine! No need to apologize.))

Ira nodded slightly. The park... He hadn't been to a park in ages. Never once since he had moved here. "The park sounds good," he said, realizing in that moment that he was staring at James. He had never been good with things and eye contact just made him feel like he was even more readable than before. And he was extremely readable because of his inability to deal with emotions that finally surfaced.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:35 pm

James fiddled with his keys in his pocket and turned around, heading to his car. "Let's go then!" He walked to his car and opened the passenger's door to let Ira in first. He felt a little silly for doing so, but he didn't seem to mind it too much. He was just being a gentleman, after all.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Ira got into the car, blushing as he did, but tried to hide it until James was walking around to the drivers side door. He felt the color fade a bit after James got in and was a bit more embarrassed. Why would such a normal person like James make him feel like he did? It just didn't seem normal to him. If he still had emotions like a normal person, would everyone do this to him? That was a slightly terrifying thought.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:00 pm

James turned on the car and began driving without really saying anything. He began to think about things that were never going to be explained or even solved; like his current relationship with Ira. There was no set reason why James met Ira the way he did, and there was no set reason why James was drawn to him either. It was as although they were soul-mates--at least that of the friend kind--and they were met to know one another. Then again it could've been the simple fact that James had someone he could relate to. A person who was also seen through the world as a monster.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:06 pm

You're disgusting! A complete disgrace! Get out of my house, you filthy animal! You don't deserve to live here. Hell, you don't deserve to even exist anymore! The thought of you makes me sick! It was all that wen through Ira's head as he realized behind his interest in James, there was an attraction of sorts. He did think James was good looking, a quite frankly, it scared the hell out of him. He had pushed back any of those feelings a long time ago. It was no longer accepted. And he was positive James wasn't like that, anyway.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:20 pm

James kept driving for a while without saying anything. His bottom lip he bit on so that he could stop himself from saying anything odd or rash. James was always so quick to jump on relationships, be it friendships or...more than that. He felt that he was just going so fast; just because Ira was sweet and kind and adorable... He's not me. James thought, he doesn't know anything about me. Nothing. His hands began to grip the steering wheel tighter, his veins faintly popping out of his wrists. When they had arrived at the park James geared the car in park and kept his hand on the keys that were still in the ignition. Why don't I just take him back? This is all stupid; I can't... James exhaled slowly as he let out the next thought. I can't let this happen to me again.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Ira looked over at James and raised an eyebrow. "Are you alright?" Ira asked, actually sounding concerned. He never, ever sounded that way. He knew concern had been on of the hardest emotions to lose, but it seemed to be the easiest coming back. It was nerve-wracking. Maybe James had somehow seen through Ira, figured out what he was like... How disgusting his was. "Is it because of me?" He asked softly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:36 pm

James heartbeat began to wildly beat faster as Ira asked the question. Of course he was uneasy because of Ira, but more because of how he himself was making him uneasy. How James could jump into things blindly and never once think of the other person or himself; that disgusted James. He turned the ignition off and stuck his keys back into his pocket, pulling that same hand up to pull his hair back from his forehead. He could see how much he was shaking. "I-I'm fine." James replied, feeling sick to his stomach from the urges that were consuming him by the minute. "And don't worry, I was just thinking is all. Nothing you did wrong."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Ira swallowed hard and looked straight at James, his blue eyes set with determination. "Jame, I know this will probably ruin any chance of friendship we have... " he paused, nervously, "but I guess you should know that I'm a fag." Ira said the last word seriously, but almost with the idea that this was the most normal thing in the world. Now, he was just waiting for James to realize what he said and kick him out like the disgusting animal he was.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Fag? James looked at Ira curiously for a second before he realized the term he was using "fag" in. Then he just chuckled. He knew Ira was going to look at him like he had grown a third head, but the way Ira looked so nervous about that seemed like a silly thing to James. Here James was, thinking that Ira would find him disgusting for finding Ira attractive, when Ira was just worried that James would get mad at him for his sexuality. "So?" he said, regaining his composure once more, "Why would I want to--" Then of course things started to click in for James and he understood Ira's concern. "Ira, don't worry. I'm not one of those bible-thumpers! Well, of course my dad and mom were but I'm fine with it. I'm bisexual myself, you know."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next