the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels and Demons

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Angels and Demons - Page 3 Empty Re: Angels and Demons

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Niccoleta: "Oh no, please don't!" I say in my innocent human voice. Suddenly, I cartwheel out of the way of the sword, pivot around, and head butt her. She falls back a bit and I smile at her bleeding forehead, ignoring the slow dripping of my own. "It'll end too soon."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Rose: "Not yet." I snirked, and kicked her ankles, sending her to the ground. "My turn, bitch." I smiled evilly. I brought the sword down upon her, running it through her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Niccoleta: I smirk. "Good job, should I get down on my knees now?" I flip up and look at the sword coming from my stomach. Damn, that might hurt a bit later. I grab onto the sword and start to pull. It comes out a bit, but not without a crap load of blood.I look at it, contemplate it, and then throw it as hard as I can into the distance. I take off for her again, dodging her moves. I slam the end of my gun into her stomach and pull the trigger, smiling when I see her blood.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Rose: Ack, that hurt. I rammed a right hook into her face, smashing her nose and blood streamed out. I smirked through the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Niccoleta: I head butt her again, this time under her chin, and then elbow the back of her neck, smiling some when I hear a certain snap. Would it have killed her? Probably not, but from experience, having your neck broken was a bitch. I wiggle my nose, feeling how broken it is. An angel is fighting a demon not too far away, and I grab him. Without a word, I tear is neck in half and guzzle some of the blood. It'll grab me some time to deal with the gaping hole in my chest. We're both losing blood and one thing's certain: we may be inhuman, but top much blood loss, and you're shit outta luck.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Rose: Ugh, that hurt. I kicked her in the temple, sending her to the ground. Again. I kicked her chin, trying to break her neck as payback. I heard a crunch instead. Much more satisfying.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Niccoleta: I roudhoise kick her and roll up. Moving my jaw around, I grimace as I feel my chin crack in several places. "Fuck," I mutter as I grab my guns again and with a last burst of energy, but them to her head and shoot. When she falls to the ground, I look at her. Dead? No, her heart may barely be moving, but it's still beating. It's still fucking beating! I let out a scream in anguish and am about to finish her off when I feel my legs buckle under me. I start to collapse and I feel one of the servants catch me. "You're hurt, Lady Niccoleta." "Get the hell away from me! I'm perfectly fine!" But I grimace with each word. He looks at the hold in my chest and frowns. "Drop me! I said I can do this!" I try to get up my self, but nothing's listening to me. For once, I can't fight through the pain. The servant smirks at me, and I'd have punched him if I wasn't so tired. "Fuck you too," I murmur as he stand up and starts to carry me to the infirmiry.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Rose: I'm in a world of pain. "Someone... help... me..." I managed to squeak out. I really hope Merculetio helps me. Fast. I'm going to need it.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Anastasia - I see that one of the Angels is hurt and I gasp. Two things run through my mind. The first is that I have to get out of this place, and the second is that I have to help her. "Oh my! Is there anything I can do?" I ask helplessly.

Derek - I walk up to the human who is staring scared at the hurt angel. "You won't be able to help her, my dear," I smirk.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Mercutio: I raise an eyebrow and get off the swing, stretching out my arms. "What a nice fight. I must say, it was better than cable." I roll my shoulders and pick up Rose, slinging her over my shoulder. I notice the human's eyes practically bug out of her head and grin. "It's alright," I say as I pull my glasses out of my pocket. "I'm a doctor." I look at the demon and observe him, coming to the sane conclusion as with the other demon. A boring, average one. "If you don't mind moving out of my way, sir. Your averageness is in my way."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Anastasia - I squeeze my eyes shut, "This is all a dream, this isn't happening, this isn't happening, I'm crazy, this is all in my head."

Derek - "And you're kindness is annoying," I reply throwing my arm around the frightened girl.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Mercutio: "Kindness?" I laugh. "I'm the freak of heaven. But we won't get into that. And if you don't mind me saying, do you mind stepping away from her? Rose would kill me if I told her someone I let a human die. Again."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Derek - "Now, who said anything about killing her? I might have other plans," I grin sinisterly.

Anastasia - "Oh my!" I gulp, "Please get your hands off of me."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Mercutio: I frown and turn towards an angel. "Take Rose up to the infirmiry. I'm gonna be doing something." He nods as I hand her off. I turn back around, a smile on my face. Let's see, I've got two subjects right now, and another one coming later on. I could always use more though. "You heard her," I try one last time. "Do you mind being a gentleman and going away?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:33 pm

Derek - "No need to be fiesty doctor," I smirk, "I'll leave, for now, see you soon darling."

Anastasia - "This. Cannot. Be. Happening." I breath out a breath I hadn't realized I had been holding.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Mercutio: Oh yea...she might be a problem. Part of me can't help but wonder what it'd be like to take her apart and see what it is that makes her able to see us. The other part is beyond disgusted. Deciding not to chance it, I get ready to leave. "You might want to go home before someone else notices you. Just keep believing this is a dream, and you'll be fine." I think I'm also supposed to offer some kind of form of protection or something, but if I offer to guard her, she'll end up dead. I wouldn't volunteer, and hopefully she won't be too freaked out enough to ask.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Anastasia - "I can't just go on with my life like this never happened!" I tell him. "It's too much to handle! I'll end up going crazy in class one day or something because I repressed it in my head." I gasp. "Oh dear! What if I'm so traumatized that I won't be able to become a psychologist."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Mercutio: Then you should see a doctor. And I know the perfect one. I shake that thought off and frown. "Well, what'll you do from here? I probably have something on me that could make you forget, but only of you want to. It won't make you stop seeing them, and the demons probably have your scent by now. But youcwon't go insane. Or.." I grimace. "I could offer you my protection, which would but you in danger and would filly expose you to everything that's going on, but qould make you aware, leave you insane, and make you a bit safer."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:55 pm

Anastasia - I bit my lip, "Well, I don't want to forget, but I don't want to be a bother to you."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Mercutio: I shrug. "I'm not the one who's making a life or death decision. And you're gonna have to be quick- I've got surgery."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Anastasia - "I'll take you're protection, thank you," I say quickly not really thinking.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Mercutio: I curse under my breath and grab her by the arm. Hopefully, I'll be too busy today to even remember her. I take off for the infirmiry, the waiting room itself covered with people being stitched up, medicated, calmed down. I snatch my glasses out of my pocket and tear off my coat. Rose is probably already being numbed, which will in itself take a minute. I open up my med kit and sit on the floor. "Sorry, but it's even crazier out there with the battle going down, and all. Plus, you should probably get a first hand look at what you're gonna be seeing from now on." I snap a piece of thread between my teeth and nod for a one armed angel.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Anastasia - I flinch at all the blood and needles, "It's horrible, why is there so much fighting going on? I mean I understand that you are angels and they are demons, but why do you fight like this?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Mercutio: I start swabbing down the spot and pick up the needle. "It's like how the world works. Light cannot exist without the darkness, good is nothing without evil. We have fought a thousand battles, all but one ending in ties. That one was the one that sent Satan to hell and established evil in the first place. I don't necessarily see them as the bad guys and us and the good guys, we're just playing our roles. After all, if I was sent to hell instead, I'd probably eating these guy's innards instead of saving him. Your personality and beliefs having nothing to do with anything. When you become an angel or demon, you fight ecause that's all you've ever known. It's what keeps the world in harmony."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Anastasia - "But it causes so much unnecessary pain," I frown. I sounded naive, and I guess in a way I was, but I still knew that the world wasn't all good, I understood that.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next