the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels and Demons

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Angels and Demons - Page 4 Empty Re: Angels and Demons

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Mercutio: "So does living." I snap off the thread and continue on the next cut. "After awhile, we become accustomed to the death. It's expected the demons would love te chaos, but have you ever noticed the spe oak way an angel's eyes gleam as she decapitated a demon? It's not all righteous. I'll be the first to admitt that I love doing what I do."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Anastasia - "Does everyone become an angel or demon when they die?" I wonder.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:50 pm

Mercutio: "No. Some are granted eternal peace. Some are Forced to suffer eternal torment. We are the people who are too bad to go to heaven. The only real angels are the ones God created himself who never have to fight or do anything like that. Angels like us either just make the cut to heaven and are the lowest of the low, or else have unfinished business with the living. Demons are people who finally made it out of purgatory but have been corrupted in being. Their environment made them worse, and they cane out of the suffering strong. They're make shift demons like we're make shift angels. Real demons torture, possess, cause absolute chaos."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:27 am

Anastasia - "Oh," I murmur. I wondered if my brother was a make shift angel or if he got to have eternal peace. I was really hoping for the whole eternal peace thing for him, because he wasn't much of a fighter.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:42 pm

Mercutio: "Yea," I repeat. "Oh." The angel gasps as I start sewing up a particularly nasty cut. Once I nip the thread off, I turn him around. "Fo you know where your arm is?" I ask. He shakes his hea no. "Well, this is all I can do then. Next!" I call.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Rose: I felt Mercutio's arms on me, then I was changed over to someone else. Then I was in the air. I had a feeling I was being brought up to the infirmary. They gave me drugs as hands flew all around me. I fell into unconciousness, wondering if I would ever wake up again. Stupid demon bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Niccoleta: "Fuuuck," I hiss softly as one of the doctor's hands start pressing into my opened chest. I would be writhing like a maniac right now if I could- I hate doctors, I hate hospitals, fuck, I hate being touched in general- but I'm lucky that I can still even blink. Three doctors on each side of me are stitching up my deeper wounds will another still gets to work setting my knee. "Let me out," I breath. One of the doctors looks up and frowns. "Miss, you're still-" "I said get off me, or I'll rip apart your fuckin kidneys." They look at eachother and finally back off. I try to get up, but end up collapsing on a floor. "God damn it!" I yell suddenly. I hear something creak and look up. My servant, the one who carried me here, is standing in front of me with a wheelchair. I grudginky let him help me into it and he brushes my hair out of my face. As soon ad his eyes meet mine, I spit in his face. "That's for bringing me to the hospital," I mutter a he nonchalantly wipes it off. "Now go find me something to eat."

I think I'm gonna make her servant's bio...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Jordan: I had watched Niccoleta fight that angel. The angel was pretty, definitely. And a good fighter. But both had gotten pretty messed up. I did feel a little sorry for the angel. But in the end, who gives a fuck? One less angel to fight. I followed Niccoleta's servant up to the hospital and waited until she was done with whatever it was the doctors were doing to her. The doctors had already walked out, so I leaned against the doorframe. "You really buggered up that angel, Nic." I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Name: David
Side: Demon
Weapon: He's a fist fight kinda guy.
Appearence: A little tall, pale, black shaggy hair that just touches his shoulders, large brown eyes, skinny, innocent looking but still handsome.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:12 pm

(awesomesauce.)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Niccoleta: "She's still fucking breathing," I mutter. "What does it matter if she's still alive? I lost." I sit back in my seat and close my eyes. She's been the only person I didn't kill the first time around. "She ruined my winning streak."

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Jordan: "Which means you'll fight harder next time, and you'll win, more than likely. And you never know. She might stop breathing while they're working on her. She was a mess."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:24 pm

David: I frown as I walk across the battle field, practically empty now except for the dead. Once again, there was no winner. I look up at the angel hospital and frown. She would kill me if I got her a "handicap." I bite my lipabd turn around just as a sword comes slashing into my arm. I look up to see a huge brute of an angel lifting up his sword to strike again. "You! You killed Rachael, didn't you?!" I look at him and blink. "I'm sorry sir, but I don't know what you're talking about." "Lies! All lies!" He moves to swing again and I move out the way, ignoring the huge slash in my shoulder. When he's still down, I run up his sword and punch him on the face. I land on the ground softly as he collapses to the ground. I look at him and blink. He would probably work. I grab onto his shirt and start back to the hospital, the angel writhing in my grasp.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Niccoleta: "Pft, I doubt that. She's like me. She wouldn't surender to something as stupid and over done as death." I look up as my servant comes back into the room with a body builder looking guy.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Anastasia - I look at the angel named Rose as Mercutio worked on her, "Do you think she will make it?" I ask.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:46 am

Jordan: "If we were humans again, you two would either be best friends or worst enemies. You two are two petals on the same flower. But remember, you both died once." I pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:24 am

Niccoleta: I nod at the servant. "But him in the back room for now until I get some strength back. I'll be damned if I have you feed me." I turn back to Jordan. "Yea, you're right. We both died and now one gets a chance at eternal peace while I'll spend the rest of eternity doing what I'm doing right now. If we're two petals of the same flower, then we know which side started rotting away first."

Mercutio: I frown as I look down at Rose. God, she's a mess. I gently press against her temple. "Scream for me if you feel this." If she could, it wouldn't be pleasant.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:28 am

Rose: Pressure. I felt pressure, on my head. Then a jumbling of words I couldn't quite identify what was being said. And I couldn't move my mouth. I moaned slightly, and fell back into the depths of unconsiousness.

Jordan: I frowned. "It was a metaphor, Nic."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:43 am

Niccoleta: I force out a smile. "Of course it was." I mean, not all of us had to crawl out of purgatory after being sent there for "gluttonous" reasons. "So, how bad are our losses this time?"

Mercutio: I curse and pick up a needle from my bag. It was full of raw adrenaline, enough to keep her wife awake. If it wasn't for her head injuries, I'd let her sleep. But for now, there could be brain damage, heart issues...She'd either end up a vegetable or dead.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:46 am

Rose: Pressure on my arm. Sharp pressure. My eyes shot open, and I moaned at the pain. "This sucks." I moaned.

Jordan: "Pretty bad. Once again, a tie. The town's a disaster. I have no clue what happened to that human girl. Bodies are kind of everywhere. The humans are mistaking it for a tornado that started fires from a hot water heater exploding."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:57 am

Niccoleta: "Figures," I sniff. "They always try to put a name on things they can't possibly understand. Well, we'll get more recruits sooner or later. With the world being so full of grey these days, purgatory is full of potentials."

Mercutio: "Yea, tell me about it. I've got five more surgeries after you, including someone who needs a new heart. But on the plus side, we found your sword."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Rose: "Good." I sighed, moaning as I felt something in my head. "Did we win?" I asked, thinking I knew the answer.

Jordan: "Well, they can't see us. Although, it looked like the one girl could see us. Not sure how, or why though. But, by now, she's probably dead. Killed in some fire or something. And if she did survive, and she's out there somewhere, and tries to tell the world about us, they'd probably stick her in a mental hospital." I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Anastasia - "I'm so glad you're not dead... agian..." I say happily to Rose, the angel that protected me.

Derek - I walk over to Jordan and Nic, "She isn't dead, she's with the doctor angel, he's offered her his protection," I scoff.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Rose: I smiled slightly. "Thanks." I said, recognizing the human girl. "What's your name?" I asked.

Jordan: I laughed. "A guardian angel. How sweet."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Niccoleta: "How...disgusting," I sniff. "Humans are meant to be corrupted, broken, toyed with, eaten. What is he doing playing with his food? Although if it's the doctor angel, he'll crack and dissect her in moment's time."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next