the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation Empty Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:58 pm

So, Taylow and I have had a chat going for a long time, and our main characters story is bound to end sometime....We don't really want to have that happen, but we won't be able to stop it. So, to lessen the hurt of one story ending, we decided to start another.
Bring in the second generation of angels!
Let's have it start in the city...They grew up on the beach, so they just wanted to get away from their parents and start on their own.

My characters::
(I'll be the daughter..)
Name: Skylur Bennet
Appearance: Thick black hair like her father. Her eyes are dark brown, nearly black. She's short like her mother and she makes sure that she's in good, fit shape.
Other: She has no wings, but she's very tunned into others emotions. She's empathic. (did I use that term right? I can't think of it for the life of me.)

Name: Lilith Loraine
Appearance: She's 5 foot 8 and all attitude. She has long, red hair that brushes the middle of her back. One of her eyes is blue and the other is green. (They're like this because she once had a twin)
Other: Lily is part of an organization set on killing angels. She finds them as an unnatural occurance and evil. They kill without thought and they don't care who they hurt to get a job done. Her twin sister had been killed by one when they were only 16.

Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation Empty Re: Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Name: Jarred Bennet
Looks: Has the sharp features of his father, very muscled and just large in stature. He stands almost 6'1 and has the dark chocolate hair of his mother. His eyes are a deep blue with caramel highlights around the edge of his iris. His skin is a slight tan and his wings are a silvery grey.
Other: Has virtually no emotions at this point, though they are hiding somewhere deep inside him. He has never really felt anything towards anyone except for attachment to his parents to serve as love and very protective towards his little sister.

Name: Cass Taylor
Looks: Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation Tumblr_laf5t3U5Mk1qe4nyno1_500
Other: He keeps to himself, always quiet. Doesn't express much emotion towards anything and most everything he does show is a forced reaction that he knows is appropriate for the situation.

Back to top Go down

Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation Empty Re: Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation

Post by Stark Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:28 pm

(Is this just for you and Taylow? Or can other people join?)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Condog: Well, it can be for others, but bare in mind that this is pretty much a sequal to another chat that has been going on for a pretty long time. I wouldn't know where someone else would be able to fit in, unless we start you from the very beginning. And if that's the case, you could probably just join the first AD. =)

Oooo....Taylow.....Cass is hot 0.0 Skylur will be happy. Very happy. *nods* hehe let's get this started! I'm excited =3 I hope we end up loving these guys as much as we love Kylia and Lorrick <3

Skylur walked down mainstreet, watching as taxis and buses zoomed by, sirens blared on police cars, and chlidren ran from their parents. "Wow," she muttered, almost to herself. "I can't believe people like living here. It's so crazy." She looked over to her older brother, making a face. "Why did we leave home again?"

Lily slid her pistol into her high heeled boot before she walked outside of her apartment building. The wind nipped at her nose, making her tie her scarf tighter around her neck. Stupid buildings. They made a perfect wind tunnel for the cold that blew in from the lake. She made her way into the crowd, her eyes scanning the streets. Any one of these people could be like the monster who killed her twin. Any one of them could sprout wings and take off into the sky at any moment. The thought made her jaw clench and her hand twitch for her gun.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Jarred looked down at his sister with his unfeeling, yet protective blue eyes. "Because you wanted to be on your own," his deep voice resonated in his chest. His wings were starting to cramp from being tucked so close to his spine under his black shirt. He wasn't use to being so...confined. He glanced around at all the people, keeping a sharp eye out for anything that might try to harm his sister.

Cass walked down the street, hands in his pockets, eyes on his shoes. He had no idea what was going to happen that day, nor where he was going. He was just...walking. That was all there was to do when you wanted to avoid anyone and everyone you knew. Just walk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Skylur nodded, biting her lip. "So I did." She sighed and looked around, studying the people around her. "Everything feels so muddled," she muttered. "The emotions range from happy and gitty to pissed and depressed. I can't pin point one emotion to any certain person." Looking up at her brother, she gave a small smile. She was used to his emotionless state. So used to it, that she never even noticed it anymore. "Anything you want to do, Jarr?"

Lily walked behind a man and woman, her eyes resting on the man's back for a split second. In that second, she swore she saw something twitch beneath his shirt. Her eyebrows pulled together in concentration as she paid more attention. Surely she was merely being paranoid...Right?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Jarred looked down at her again, forcing himself to tear his eyes away from the crowd. "Fly," was the only thing he said before his eyes went back to the jumbled mess of people around them. His eyes landed on a girl that was heavily armed, the gun and various weaponry was visible beneath her clothing and he couldn't help the wandering thought that she was terrible at concealing them. He put a protective arm around Skylur, drawing her closer.

Cass continued his walk, not looking up until he ran into a girl who was standing next to...a really large man. He looked like a freakin' giant, but, as always he kept his emotions hidden, even from himself. He forced an apologetic look to his face, and though it was forced, it looked perfectly natural on him. "Sorey," he said, as he watched the giant steady the girl. "I'm really sorey, I should have been watching where I'm going. Are you alright?" He asked, what sounded like genuine concern colored his voice. But once again, it was nothing more than what was required to exist in society.

*sorry for him is said how it's spelled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:42 pm

I have to go but I'll be back in a couple hours tops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Skylur smiled at the boy, unable to stop herself from looking him up and down. "You're fine," she said, placing her hand on Jarred's arm, letting him know that she was alright. He was always so protective, just like their dad. She couldn't help but tune into the boy's emotions, confusion settling in on what she found. He sounded sincere in his appology....but...he didn't feel it. Shaking it off, she offered him her hand. "My name's Skylur."

When the couple stopped, so did Lily. She couldn't help but notice how the male glanced back at her and pulled the girl closer to him, almost as if he knew she ws carrying weapons. Did he know something about her? Did he have something to hide? She walked over to a building and leaned against the wall so she wouldn't grab the attention of others, but could still keep an eye on them.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Awh....okay....
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Jarred looked down at her, still keeping his arm around her. Out of the corner of his eye he watched the girl move to the other building. He had decided that the boy wasn't much of a threat. He was skinny and unarmed. He wouldn't do much damage.

Cass held out his hand and gave her a friendly shake, once again feigning the expression of happiness of meeting her while he kept his emotions inside dead. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Cass Taylor," he said, his eyes giving off a hint of the emotionless soul he had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Skylur gave a semi forced smile, now completely checked into his emotions...er...that is, if there was any emotion to feel. It was almost as if he was exactly like her brother. The only difference was that he was better at hiding it. "Nice to meet you. This is my older brother, Jarred." She looked up at him, her black, wavy hair falling into her eyes. She gave him a hard looking, telling him exactly what she thought of his protectiveness.

Lily gave a tiny wave when the man turned his head ever so slightly to look at her again. It was obvious he was watching her as much as she was watching him. Why not have some fun with it? Pushing off the wall, she walked pass the group and into a small coffee shop. Taking a seat next to a large window, she stared at the guy, not bothering to hide it.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Jarred barely noticed Skylur's glare. He was use to it by now. He grunted a hello at the stick figure before him, his eyes never leaving the girl that was now sitting in the window. His eyes narrowed ever so slightly, unsure what to think of her. He felt a small prick of...inquisitiveness inside him...a strange..feeling. He would have to talk to Skylur about that when they were out of the ear shot of prying people.

Cass gave a small nod in the direction of Jarred, his form of a hello. "Where are you off to?" He asked, continuing on the conversation as was monetary custom. Again, his emotions were in check, and he didn't let his emotions get the best of him. She was beautiful, very beautiful, but he wasn't about to let himself get close. Not after Trish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Lily grinned and rested her elbow on the table top. She kept her eyes locked on the man as she bent her finger in the 'come here' motion. If he was an angel, she would kill him without a thought. Sure, it would be a waste of his rugged, handsome looks, but it would also be saving the world from yet another one of those creatures.

Skylur finally jerked her arm out of Jarred's grip, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. "We're not sure," she said to Cass, giving a small smile. "We're kinda new here, still trying to get used to the lay out of the city." Even though she was used to the emotionlessness state of her brother, it was still strange to get it from someone else. The boy in front of her interested her, even though she knew he held no interest in her. He was merely being polite.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Cass gave a small nod. "Oh, I see. Did you just move here?" He asked, slight curiosity slipping through his barrier. He then quickly checked himself again, reverting back to his emotionless state.

"How about coffee?" Jarred asked, staring the girl down. He edged closer to Skylur after she had pulled away from him. If he couldn't have at least one hand on her, then he was going to be right beside her, if not slightly behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:29 pm

When Skylur caught the curiosity, she couldn't help but smile. So this guy wasn't emotionless. He was just good at keeping himself in check. "Yeah, we did." She looked over to Jarred in exasperation when he inched closer to her. "Coffee? Sure, why not." She turned back to Cass, the smile slidding back into place. "Would you like to come with?"

Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Cass blinked a few times, the offer catching him off guard just slightly. "...Alright," he said with a smile and a small nod. Jarred, again, wasn't paying attention to Skylur's facial expressions. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and led her into the coffee shop as soon as she had consented. He debated letting her stand in line alone, but wasn't sure about the coffee shop yet. He did a quick scan of the room. Other than the girl, there was nothing to be..worried about. He glanced down at Skylur. "I'll save us a seat," he said, going off to a corner booth, his eyes darting between Skylur and the girl in the window. The booth was dark-ish and hidden from most of the rest of the coffee shop. Cass stood there with Skylur and glanced at his feet, trying to make it look like he wasn't awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:52 am

Skylur turned to Cass, her hands in her pockets. Without Jarred next to her, she felt she could relax a little more. "I'm sorry about my brother," she said, rolling her eyes to show her annoyance. "He takes after our dad. Protective as hell."

Lily laughed inwardly, loving that the man came into the coffee shop like she requested. Slidding out of her seat, she walked over to the booth he sat in, her boots clicking on the hardwood floors. When she reached him, she placed her hands on the table top and leaned forward. "My name's Savanah," she said, giving him her fake name. As she studied him closely, she realized that There was no doubt he was an angel. His eyes darted back and forth, scanning for any danger, and he immediately picked up on her. The only danger in the room. He was either an angel or a really paranoid human.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:20 am

Jarred eyed her, picking out the lie in her voice like Lorrick had taught him. It was almost natural now, all the angel tricks. "You lie," he said in his deep, emotionless voice. His eyes narrowed slightly, scanning her face before flickering back to Skylur and the stick to make sure they were alright. "Why do you hunt me?" he asked bluntly.

Cass grinned and shrugged. "It's alright, you need someone to look after you here. This place isn't safe for someone to be on their own." Conviction filled his words, like a personal testimony, followed by a small bit of sweet sorrow. But, once again, he tucked his emotions away, hiding them from the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:29 am

Skylur cocked her head to the side, not missing the emotions that he was very carefully putting away. "Are you talking from experiance?" she asked softly, stepping forward as the line moved up.

Lily laughed, completely at ease. She felt no nervousness at being caught. This was what she trained for. This was what she faced her whole life. Besides. This wasn't the first angel she would kill. "Why do you think?" she asked, sitting across from him. She pulled out a small dagger from the sheath on her thigh and placed it on the table, spinning it in small circles.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:34 am

Jarred's eyes flickered back and forth between her, the blade, and Skylur and her stick. He felt confusion, lots and lots of confusion. It over whelmed his whole body, screaming inside him. "I do not know. I have not caused you any harm." He said softly, catching the knife before she could and setting it beside him.

Cass looked up at her and gave a small nod. "Yes," he said softly, though once again there was no true emotion behind it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:42 am

Hehe I think Jarred and Lily are fun....

"No, you haven't," Lily murmured, not put off that he took her dagger. She simply pulled a slightly larger one from the same sheath. This one, she held gingerly between two fingers, looking over at the man over the top of the shinning blade. "But you're an Angel, are you not? You're made to cause harm to others, let it be me or someone else." Her eyes flicked over to where the girl and guy stood in line. "What would you do if you lost her?" she asked, her voice almost a pur.

Skylur placed her hand on his elbow for a moment, knowing that he was hurting deep inside, but not wanting to show it. When they finally made it to the casher, she smiled softly at Cass. "What do you want? It's on me."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Jarred's eyes tightened and sorrow seemed to take place of his confusion. What was this? He had no idea what he was feeling, but he didn't like it. His eyes searched the face of the girl now sitting in front of him with the large knife, the confusion taking its place once again on his face. "I...I am not understanding. What does my sister have to do with this? With why you are here? And I am not an angel...I am only half. My mother is human." He asked, seeming more like a confused child than a full grown angel. His eyes held innocence and the guarded protectiveness for his sister.

Cass glanced at her then at the man behind the register. "No, I'll pick it up. My treat." He didn't know why he was continuing his courtesy towards this girl. Skylur. But it was baffeling..and he wasn't sure he completely was on board with it. He was going against his nature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Lilith laughed softly, shaking her head. "Even better," she whispered, the grief of a past memory flashing behind her eyes. "Your sister, hm?" She slowly spun the dagger between her fingers, never taking her eyes off the man. "I had a sister once. Actually, she was my twin." Her voice was soft, her thoughts in the past. "Her name was Daisy. You see, when we were sixteen, she was murdered." Taking the dagger gently in her right hand, she pointed it at the Angel. "By one of your kind. Go ahead. Ask why." The look in her eyes was nearly as sharp as the knife in her hand. She always told the Angel her past before she killed them. The creature might as well see the monster that they truely are before they were taken from the world.

Skylur smiled sweetly at Cass, bitting her lower lip as she took her eyes from him and looked over at the menu board. "I'll have a small caramel Moolatte," she told the casher.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Jarred stared at the girl, his confusion and...fear? for Skylur screaming out inside him, screaming out above the the rest of the emotions in the room. His eyes flickered quickly over the girl before he quickly stole the second knife and made his way over to Skylur, tossing the knife behind a garbage can.

Cass nodded to the man and the man rang up their drinks. Cass quickly paid and jumped slightly when Jarred appeared silently behind him and beside Skylur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next