the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

5 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Next Generation Avengers (marvel) - Page 11 Empty Re: Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Zell shrugged. "yea, but I could have slowed you," she grinned at him. "So, what are you going to force me to do?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Next Generation Avengers (marvel) - Page 11 Empty Re: Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

Post by Bells Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Serpent

I chose to stay silent, as I followed them. Instead I watched Jarvis and Michi talk, curiosity settling over me. I wasn't quite sure why she would be getting in trouble, after all, wouldn't it be the one who's idea it was? It didn't matter, I decided, things sometimes weren't how I imagined them to be. Although, that was rare.
I preferred not being wrong, so instead knowing what was going to happen.

Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Michi went to the door and stood in front of it. "So... Cassie... Should I just... Go in? Or is this a surprise or something? Or.... Uh.... "
"I must advise against this, Ms. Stark." Jarvis warned her a last time.
"oh hush your face! Yeesh." Michi looked at Cassie for an answer.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Cassie

"RIGHT. Shut your metaphorical face." I smirk, going behind Michi to put my hands over her eyes. "A surprise is a surprise~ But you have to open the door."

Speed
"Hmmmdunno yet." I clasp my hands behind my back, peering up at her curiously. "What's your usual 'fun' besides shooting bullseyes?"
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Michi typed in her entry code into the panel next to the door and heard the door slide open. She walked in slowly and kept her hands over cassie's. She stopped about midway through the room to avoid running into anything.
--

Zell shrugged and leaned back against a wall. "I read mission files. And files on my team mates, Tommy Shepard. Must have been some bad damage to cause them to do what they did. Why did ya do it, anyway?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:45 am

Cassie
I navigate for her the rest of the way, trying to pick a convoluted path so that she wouldn't know where we were, since Michi and Uncle Tony could probably walk around this place completely blind and figure out whatever was close to them. We stop in front of the show case, a particular suit in front of us that I grinned up at. Still in the works, but noticeably smaller than Uncle Tony's versions, more feminine in design, more flexible and lighter looking, and colorless so far if Michi had any input on the colors she wanted. "Ta-da~" I sing, taking her hands to reveal the gleaming titanium suit all pretty in the showcase.

Speed
She reads files? Like...a computer? Geez, I had a lot of work to do on this team, didn't I? Everything couldn't be so serious... "What, vaporize my school?" I ask, standing straight and refolding my hands weaved behind my head. I purse my lips, gazing at a far away point. "Just..." It wasn't easy to explain, really, and I wasn't one to go blurting out all my inner emotions and putting them all on display was a definite nono. It was what I learned growing up with my parents arguing all the time, and ending up getting divorced. You just...didn't put yourself out there like that. I shrug with a sigh, giving a tired smile afterwords. "Wanted the attention? I dunno..." No. School was becoming more home than home was. With teachers and councilors who cared about my delinquent streak, and...I wasn't about to put myself out there in front of them like that to judge when I didn't know how to deal with that. I got frustrated and angry at the place like my 'home', only that time I could do something to get rid of it. I didn't live there, so it wasn't something that would really effect me - or so I thought at the time. Eh, well...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:16 am

Serpent

I followed them through the lab, eyes sliding over the suit the moment I saw it. It looked similar to what I'd seen in the pictures of Iron Man, so it didn't surprise me too much considering the fact this was his daughter. I can only assume it would be a nice surprise for her when she opened her eyes.
Iron Girl... I suppose?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Michi gasped at the suit in front of her. "This... That..... Dad.... And...." she blinked at the show case in front of her and then tapped her chest. "This?" she turned and looked at Cassie, her finger on the glowing circle.

--
"Understandable, I guess." Zell nodded an looked at him. On some level she understood, because she had done things fr similar reasons. Not as dramatic of course, but still, she would act out for attention.
"So, what do you want to do?" she wanted to get this debt over with.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Cassie
"Well it's not for me..." I say, giving a little eye roll. "But I helped with some measurements." Being around the same size as her, but the suit would conform to the little differences between us. It was mainly for height and proportions. "You like?"

Speed
"Still don't know," I reply, giving a smirk. "We'll see. ...So did ya like anything in particular in my file?" ...I had a file? Couldn't wait to find that...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:37 am

Michi blinked, unable to form sentences. "This.... This is amazing. I can't...." she had no idea what to say to this. "When was dad going to tell me?"
"He was going to wait a little while longer. Make sure you were healed and then hope to wait until you grew a bit older. The suit is designed for mostly defensive purposes. To keep you safe Incase you come into harms way."
"Well, that might need to be altered a tiny bit," Michi mumbled softly. She turned back to Cassie after gazing at the suit again "Does this mean I might be able to join the team?"

--
Zell shrugged at him and pulled an arrow out, playing with it. "I'm not at liberty to discuss the contents of another's file. Even with them." she smirked a tiny bit and crossed her arms in front of her chest? "why do you want to know? Worried what I think about you after reading through your file? If it makes you feel better, I first read through it before the team formed. Only re-read it to get a feeling of who I was working with. So I already found you obnoxious before this team was a thing." a small smile filled her lip, and se waited for him to respond. "And this fun thing.... I have plans later tonight, so can we get this over with?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Cassie

"You are the entire reason we got together in the first place..." I nudge her playfully, moving to stand next to her. "But red and yellow? I don't care how severe Uncle Tony's cravings for burgers were when he was rescued, you're not gonna look like a techno McDonalds," I joke, narrowing my eyes at her.

Speed

"I was just wondering what this place considered important enough to make an entire file on me. I'm not that special; definitely one not supposed to be considered for this sort of thing with my record. But no. Yer gonna have to sweat it out," I dismiss with a smirk. "Tomorrow's always a new day~"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Michi nodded and just looked at the suit. "I think I'll stick with the maroon and gold. Keep the legacy going, ya know? And aren't we supposed to mimic the colors of our mentors anyway? And I guess... If dad is making that, he'd technically be my mentor." the suit was stunning, even if it was completed.

--
"You have got to be kidding me," Zell groaned. "Listen speedster, I played your little game to train, now tell me what the hell you want to do for my loss and just get this out of the way. I have things I do and people to see." she growled at him, her cool headedness leaving and her temper rising pretty quickly. How was it that this kid was able to pull her temper out like no one else could.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Serpent

Mentors... I suppose that would be rather normal around here. I repressed the urge to question them about how that worked. My curiosity would seem rather... out of place among the current topic. It would seem some sort of voice on the current matter was required though, seeing as I was with them.
"Very nice colors."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:04 am

Cassie
"Your dad also has, like... twenty seven different versions," I persist with an eyeroll. "What about the red and silver? Like Aunt Pepper's suit. Much more feminine~" But fineee, if that's how she wanted it... "But we should totally escape before Uncle Tony comes back," I whisper-yell over to her.

Speed
"Well I'm not stopping you. I'm just thinking ahead to where we actually do something and you won't have to worry about being somewhere on time," I start, giving an eye roll. "Excuse me for being thoughtful."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Annabelle

My face twisted into a wry smile as I dipped my head in reluctant agreement.
"Yes, I suppose you're right," I said after a moment, classes weren't exactly my favorite things, although some of them were better than others. "I wonder when that will be..."

Amina

I bit my lip, turning around in a circle on the sidewalk for what had to have been the millionth time. I was sure the tower had been this way... I mean, how could I loose sight of something so tall?
Sighing I ducked my head down, not wanting people to notice me all that much, and started walking in the direction I'd been heading. Might as well keep looking...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:47 pm

Monica
"Whenever we'd like. We did not sign the contracts, after all, so there is nothing binding us here instead of at Professor X's school," I point out, pausing a second. "Although...I think I do enjoy this team... They intrigue me." No, they...allow me to give a...'real world' application to my skills. There is no learning to control my power when it is an integral part of my being, so living normally appears to be impossible to me - unless the Professor can untangle its deeply rooted influence over my actions. This sort of work would be well suited, and I enjoy it.

Wiccan
The school bell rang, and I go through the process of going to my locker and getting my backpack. No one bothered me - people have been keeping a slight distance in school since I magically tazed one guy and teleported three others across Manhattan island nearly a year ago at the end of my freshman year. Even though administration had said it was a rumor, since the genetics test said I wasn't a mutant. And I gotta thank that people have largely avoided me, because if they still tried to bother me the blue stuff would definitely start flying about under my emotions. But if one thing was certain, tests got more stressful since I was always worrying that the time limit panic would bring about some sparks... How I managed to survive hiding the powers at home with my two younger brothers was a miracle as well. At least there was summer after finding out about Scarlet Witch's gift so that I could practice something I had no idea how it worked...

Mom got worried about my reclusiveness in my room and a fire mishap with my pillow that she got me self help books and offered some therapy sessions... If that wasn't the awkwardest conversation of my life so far... But the books helped the powers, actually. There was this Chinese one with breathing techniques and concentration having to do with Chii that worked well. They introduced the hint of speaking things aloud to focus on the outcome more.

I walk out of school, going across the short little lawn area and proceeded down the sidewalks to home. And usually I just let my mind wander and stare down at the sidewalk, somehow avoiding bumping into people... But today, a person who passed me caught my eye. In a familiar way, not like - No, you are NOT going to think yourself embarrassed by nothing, Kaplan...

"Amina?!" I call after before thinking about important things, like how my real life was supposed to be secret. Errr. Oops.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Amina

I freeze, spinning around to look where the voice had come from. Seeing as no one but those at the tower should know me here, I have to admit the sound of my name was a bit of a relief. The voice tugged at my memory, a name halfway surfacing as I scan people with my eyes.
"...W-," I cut myself off, realizing that might not be the best name to use out here on the streets." ... Billy?"

Annabelle

I grin at that, thinking about the papers we'd left behind.
"Well, can't say I'm not glad that we chose not to sign. I don't like the idea of them having that sort of control over us."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Wiccan
Ohyayit'snotthatawkwardmomentofnotknowingmyname.
Orthatawkardmomentofmistakenidentity.
I smile to her, going over and slightly to the side against the building to avoid the people walking on the sidewalk. "What're you doing on the Upper East Side?" I ask her, since the tower was more towards Gramercy Park which was...more than a couple blocks south.

Monica
I nod, giving a small smile. "Best to make most of our time. I have never been to a large city... And we may make a positive impression onto the new Avengers to have more teamwork between them and the X-Men."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Amina

I flushed red, knowing my excuse wasn't much of one. It made me seem more air headed then I was, but then, I guess since it was the truth... perhaps I was as air headed as this.
"I wanted to explore and everyone else seemed busy," I told him, stepping over to where he had. "So I stepped out on my own. Everything is so different here... I was distracted while I walked. Now I can't seem to figure out where I am. I... didn't think I'd walked that far."

Annabelle

I nodded, sighing a little as I did.
"Yes, there's that," I replied. "I guess that means we should be more social towards them. Hanging out on our own isn't making a very good impression."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Wiccan
"Oh... Oh!" She was lost. Wasn't this a lucky meeting then? "Yeah, I guess New York can be a little confusing at first, I guess," I say with a smile, not that I would know. I grew up here. Gesturing off the way I was going, I continue: "My house is nearby. We can go there and then we can teleport back?" She could...be coming to my room to work on a group project. And then my parents are so busy they won't notice that she didn't leave.

Monica
I nod in agreement, standing up as I do so. "Indeed. Shall we go do so?" Now that we would not get lost within the tower as I knew where I was going.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:04 pm

Amina

I nodded, relieved.
"That would be wonderful," I told him, glancing around us. "I do not like not knowing where I am." I paused for a moment, considering it before I continued. "It's... annoying. I wouldn't ever have this issue at home."

Annabelle

"Sounds like a good idea," I said, standing as well. "Any clue where they're all at?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Wiccan
"I wouldn't imagine so. With the rumors about Wakanda," I say as we stop at a corner to wait for a light. Pointing up at the street names, I look back at her. "In New York, you just need to remember that avenues go north-south, and streets go east-west - and until Greenwich Village, they're all numbers." The light turns, and we go across to turn down a more residential road with trees on either side. I go up the steps of a building, punching in the code for the apartment building's main door then pulling out my keys for my door. Brothers were still in middle school, so they wouldn't be home for a little while longer. Just put up the 'study' sign and they'll stay out of my room anyways. I open the door to step into the hallway, which quickly widened into the livingroom.

Monica
...I am supposed to keep track of everyone? That would be an interesting use of time. Mindless...and I liked mindless tasks. It prevented my power from interfering. "I do not currently. The kitchen seems to be a high traffic area, however. We can start there." I listen for her to start walking, so that I could follow by sound. She had gotten here, so I assumed that she at least knew her way to the elevator.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Michi nodded, not really hearing what Cassie said to her. Dad had made her a suit. Her own suit.
"Yeah.... we should....." she muttered, voice sounding distant. "When do you think it will be done?" She took a few steps back to start walking away from the suit and head out of the work shop. She would go on her laptop later and start comparing colors she wanted. What did she want? Would she go original color scheme or go her own way?
She glanced down at the battery in her chest.
“Thanks Cas, for showing this too me.”

--

Zell glared at him and took a deep breath to calm down. "Alright. Fine. Just give me a heads up." She turned to walk away from him. Why did she find him so frustrating? Oh, right, because he was annoying and irritating and everything that she hated in a person. Well.... Almost everything. “Unless there is anything else you want, I’m gonna leave now. Mk?”
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Cassie
"Like I'd leave you out of any of this new Avengers thing we've got going on..." As if. I follow her eyes to the glowy blue triangle. It was very pretty, to me at least. She got her connection to Uncle Tony now, and even better with this suit so that they could maybe be together more often. A show of the ropes and all, handing off the legacy of it all. Like me and dad's Pym particles - a special bond that was integrated now. No matter how mom tried she wouldn't get that away from me. Although realistically, Dad would probably be freaked that I 'borrowed' the molecules and all. And Uncle Tony probably wouldn't be happy if he figured out Michi found this before he wanted her to. Oops. Better to ask forgiveness than permission~

Speed
"Okay, Cupid. Say hi to my file for me when you go read it again. I know it has to be hard to get enough of me in a day..." I mess her hair then run off in a swift move so that she wouldn't catch me.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Amina

I followed him, listening intently as he explained. It wouldn't do to get lost again if I went out, I mean, I wouldn't want to have to drag someone along with me every time I went out. That would be annoying and a hindrance to others.
"Alright," I told him, glancing around the room with wide eyes. "I'll have to keep that in mind." I paused, hesitating before continuing on. "What's it like, here?"
I couldn't help but be curious. The most I'd seen of this place was my little exploration and the inside of the tower. That wasn't exactly normal life.

Annabelle ((Will post in a few~~))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next