the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

5 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Next Generation Avengers (marvel) - Page 4 Empty Re: Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

Post by Bells Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:55 pm

Annabelle --

I frowned, hesitating a little before stepping on board. Firmly, before I could change my mind, I tore the paper in half and dropped it. Taking a seat near Monica I watched her for a moment before simply leaning back and examining the rest of the plan. This would certainly prove to be an interesting trip.
"How long will it take us to get where we're going?"

Amina --

Everyone else introduced themselves and I found myself wondering what name I should give. Should I simply introduce myself as Amina? Or perhaps as Princess Amina as everyone at home would expect. I wasn't sure those here would appreciate the title though and perhaps it would be better to keep that bit of information to myself.

"... I'm Amina."

Taking the seat I had decided on I made sure all of my seat straps were tightened and simply looked to the others for what to do.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Next Generation Avengers (marvel) - Page 4 Empty Re: Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Wiccan

So...that was everyone... "...Should I, uhm...look for Michi...?" I ask, no one in particular, hoping the idea wouldn't come under scrutiny like it had in the meeting room. Which just turned into argument. Which I didn't want to start again. "I haven't encountered anyone who can sense me. And like...uhm... Tommy said, if they do they won't be expecting this...team to come... I think they'll be expecting someone anyway...afterkidnappingStark'sdaughter... ifitisakidnapping..." Just sort of want to fade away right now, this is really awkwarddd~

...And then I couldn't see myself. Crap. Stress, not good. I cancel the accidental spell immediately, hoping no one saw. But then Tommy was staring at me. Great...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Zell rolled her eyes and continued to set controls. "Do whatever floats your boat. But if you screw this up for us...." She looked over her shoulder at him and gave him a death glare. "They wont be expecting a bunch of teens. They will be expecting Tony Stark or another avenger. Or even just another, more well known, superhero.

Gavin saw the guy fade away and sighed. He had the same problem sometimes. When things got awkward he would do the same thing.
"He cant really screw this up for us. We are already screwed no matter what. So hows about we stop being at eachothers throats and work as a team?" He looked around and tried to meet every ones gaze to show he was serious.

The lady closed the doors of the jet and started taking it off the ground. "We will be there shortly."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:27 am

Wiccan

Unless you have some other way to find a missing person...? No, don't make an issue of it... Breathe in, breathe out... Relax and concentrate. I glance around contemplating a seat but instead just cross my legs in air, just floating there. Leaning forward, I put my elbows on my knees and rub my temples. "IcanfindMichiStarkIcanfindMichiStarkIcanfindMichiStarkIcan...find..." I feel like I'm being pulled out of my body, pulled somewhere. Feels like I can't breathe anymore...

I open my eyes and I'm just sort of flying... Only I'm the blue of my magic, and I can tell I don't have anything physically with me. From my little experiments, no one could see me like this though I never really willed myself to be seen like that. So I didn't really know if it was possible. I take note of as many landmarks as I can as I go along... And then there was Michi...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:34 am

Amina --

I remained silent through the small conversation, narrowing my eyes when Zell once again showed how little respect she seemed to have for the rest of us. When Gavin spoke up though it caught my attention causing me to furrow my brow slightly and give a nod in his direction, meeting his eyes when he looked around. Taking note of what Wiccan was doing I tensed up a little, realizing this meant he was preforming magic. That wasn't one of... my favorite things to be around. Instead I turned my entire attention back to the group.

"I agree with him, not about the..." I paused, hesitantly speaking the next word. "...screwed part, but the needing to work together as a team. Nothing will get done if you continue acting like this. It's childish and... stupid. Perhaps you should think about the girl, Michi, instead. Her life is at stake if a bad beginning means a bad ending. "

After I'd finished speaking I held my breath, watching for the others reactions. I figured being told they were... screwing up? by someone who probably appeared to be a child to most of them wouldn't be taken well.

Annabelle --

"Of course," I snorted. "In awhile. How... helpful. I suppose when someone asks how long it is till the laser cuts off their hand, you would reply 'in awhile', wouldn't you?"

Perhaps unnecessarily sarcastic, but the lady was honestly starting to get on my nerves.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:38 am

(I should point out that Michi hasnt been turned into Iron girl yet. its what happens here that causes her to be....if that makes sense.)

Alone sat Michi in a dark cave. Her small hand was pressed over her collar bone, soaked in her own blood. And she was crying. Tears upon tears fell down the young girls face. Not out of pain though, but out of fear.

"Daddy....where are you....Why havent you saved me yet?" She would cry and cry, hoping someone would hear and save her. She no longer felt like the incredible daughter of Tony Stark. She felt like a scared little girl.

--

The lady just kept her gaze forward, driving the plane steadily. She would not let these kids get to her. Her only job was to get to the meeting point and drop them off.

They arrived at a cliff in the mountains and she landed the plane. "They are running a tad late."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:12 am

Wiccan

Blood. Blood. Lotsofblood. Ohjeez. Had to help, right? She wasn't looking great... Uhm. Healing? At least slow the blood flow.

I glance around the cavern's 'room' for any watchers. Two spells at once...I've never done...that... Nowait, three. I was levitating. So this might end interestingly...? Uhm. Touch. Contact might make it easier...? Ohjeez. Touchtheblood.

And then I went through her. "Oh. Heh." Right, no body -

I talked. Another never done before, and I had no idea if she or anyone else would hear. What was I going on about? HEAL HER.

"...Gonna be okay, Michi...Promise." You know, in case she did hear... Then pain. Chest and head...but i didn't have either. I pull back from her sharply, as if burned, and found myself fading. Which has never happened...okay... "We'll be coming s -" Crap,thathurt.

Speed

...He was certainly a special one... Disappearing in a wink, appearing just as fast, and now sitting in air with his eyes doing some ghostly blue glowing shit. Weird...

"So this is normal in your people's universes? 'Cause I'm a little freaked out," I say, raising an eyebrow at the kid. Again, why the hell did he look like me?! Am I the only one seeing this?

Without warning, he suddenly drops like a rock. ...'kay. "...Mayday? Man overboard..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Zell glanced back at what Speed said. She was about to speak when an alert came onto the screen in front of her. "I'll be landing shortly." She infromed the others. "Apparently we are meeting up with another group." Not like what she said really mattered right now.

Gavin went over quickly and bent down at the magic boys side. He gently shook his shoulder and crouched next to him. "Anyone have water or something? Food even?" He looked around the group of kids.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Speed

"Not sure it's that. His eyes are still all...super saiyan..." But whatever. I go to the back where I had seen the fridge before, coming back with a bottled water in about a second.

More people. Whoopie.

Magician finally blinks, eyes going back to brown. "You are one effed up kid, I hope you know," I tell him, offering the bottle.

He just blinks some more, confused about his sudden location of the floor maybe, before he blushes and takes the water. I can see it in 'em. Can't thank him for the water, because then the statement would seem like a complement... Love those moments... So I just smirk at him before taking my seat again.

"...Found Michi..." he mumbles, staring at the bottle.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:36 am

Cassie

EEshhhhhhhhhh......... "...Did you know about this little tid bit, 'cause I have a feeling Fury didn't," I murmur over to Zell. This was gonna be fun when we got back... I sink into my chair a bit more...or maybe I just lost a centimeter or two... Whatever. If you wanted to get technical, I was one wasn't I? But just not born with it, I messed with Dad's science whatnot. Where was the line of 'mutant' to 'scientifically screwed over', I wonder...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:55 am

Amina --

Frowning I leaned back in my chair, almost happy that no one had noticed my little rant. At least I hadn't insulted anyone by it. Watching Wiccan I choose to stay silent when it was asked if anyone had food. I didn't have anything currently, so it would be best to just wait and see what occurred. It was also brought up that there was a new course. I couldn't help but wonder who we'd be meeting.

"You found Michi?" I asked Wiccan instead of dwelling on it. "Where? How was she?"

After all, the girl was what this mission was all about. The sooner she was found and recovered, the sooner I could go home.

Annabelle --

"Oh, lovely," I grumbled when she spoke. "I'm sure we're all just thrilled to sit here and wait for the big shots."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:09 am

Zell landed the aircraft on a cliff where the other jet is. "Hey, flash boy," she glanced over at Speed, "Can you go see who is on that other jet? I figure you could check it out quickest with your speed." she started shutting off engines and letting the systems cool down before turning to Cassie.

"I don't know if Fury knows or not. He would have told us." she muttered softly.

-

Gavin just sat next to the boy who fainted. "You should probably try to finish the water. You probably used more of your power than you realized and it was too much for you to handle or something." his voice ad gentle and kinda worried. Already this soon into the mission and people were fainting.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Speed
"Flash boy? Make me sound like a camera or something." But I smirk at her. "Speed's my thing, Captain Cupid." Aaand I disappear over to the other plane before she could break my arm or something. If she could ever catch me... Pff.
"Why hello other plane. Who the hell are you?" Like I was some peace negotiator...what else was I supposed to say to more unneeded wackos on this trip?

Wiccan
"I - I'm fine, just cant sustain three spells at once." Which was good to figure out, even if my head felt about ready to implore on contact... People always said I was a terrible liar though, so I don't pause between that sentence and the next as I stand quickly. I didn't like so much attention, even if it was friendly compared to...the usual attention... "Uhm. Over the Atlantic. Based on my direction..." Map, a map would help. My hand glows blue and I wave it in front of me, giving a 3D 'map' of the scenes I had seen. "North. Uhm. Ireland. A cavern. Shes, uhm ... bleeding. Possibly /was/ bleeding, I'm not sure if my attempted healing worked or not; I haven't tried it on something as major as...whatever wound that was... Yeah. Lots of blood. She was still talking though. And crying. But that would be more normal in her situation, id think." Ramble...nervous from lying and reminder of blood... but I wasn't sure what details counted. So I just spurted all of them. And chair. Chair was nice... when exactly, did I fall into this lovely chair...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Zell just clenched her fists as his comment. "Watch it, pretty boy!" She shouted at him as he left. "I swear by the end of this mission I will send an arrow through him." She muttered, mainly to herself.

'Just keep a level head,' Hawkeye would remind her. A level head was the answer to everything.

--

Gavin nodded and took a few steps back from him. He leaned back into the wall and allowed himself to shimmer out of view. He was more of a side line type guy anyway. If Wiccan said he was fine, then Gavin would leave him be.

When he pulled up the map, Gavins eyes went wide. That was fantastic. That was more than fantastic. That was wicked brilliant! Man...he had to stop watching and reading so much British stuff....but still!

--

The lady stood up and got out of the plane. "I'm going to guess you are the welcome committee, Mr....Speed." She brushed her skirt off and looked back at the mutants. "You have a few more joining your crew. By request of Mr. Stark. Behave and fill them in on whatever you may have found out by now." She looked at the kids. "Out you go. I have other stuff I need to do."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Speed

Welcoming committee...if you wanted to call me that.... "Speed. Rather like that. To the point, gets my purpose across, exciting..."
"Also a very addictive stimulating methamphetamine drug that could kill in one use," one of the girls murmured, standing from the chair she had been buckled into. Colored, so at least we were...what, politicially correct? Thanks Stark...
"Didn't at I wasn't addictive and stimulating..." I say with a smirk, which just wins me a death glare - possibly better than the Zell girl...or just a close second.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:42 am

Annabelle --

"I'm pretty sure that wasn't supposed to be a compliment," I said, standing as well.
A grin found its way to my lips as I ignored the lady, instead studying Speed for a moment.
"Welcoming committee? I'm guessing that means you're one of the team members, right? So that means you know where the rest of them are. Care to show us?"
Okay, probably not the most polite way I could have said it, but who cares. As mentioned I'm not the politest person.

Serpent --

I didn't move myself from my seat as all of the strangeness occurred with Wiccan. I instead simply watched and raised a brow of interest. When the ship landed and one of the other boys, who's name I couldn't be bothered to remember, left, I only unfastened the belt holding me in my seat. I didn't see a purpose in moving just yet, and so I wouldn't.

Amina --

"That's amazing," I said, watching the map with wonder. "You found out so much withing a few moments. Who knows how we would have been able to discover that information, if we could have, without you doing that. Wonderful.... and," I paused, considering the shape all of this seemed to have put it in. "Perhaps you should rest... it wouldn't be an undeserved one."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Speed
"Not that hard. Out and about, into the other jet." And that was the most of my 'welcome to the freak bergaide', as I then went out and back to the first plane. "Only two others. Chicks. You might win some competition there, Cupid," I say off handedly, going back to the little kitchenette thing in the back for something to snack on. Things seemed chill with the Wiccan kid. There was some fancy blue map in mid air, seeming to point to...hell, I didn't pay attention in geography. Why should I know where we were going?
There was an apple and some really obnoxious yellow skydiving goggles or something... Both of which I took for myself. Ever run through a cloud of bugs going supersonic? Goggles would have helped.

Monica
And then he disappeared.
No. His movements were fast. He only appeared to disappear. "Rude..." I murmur, shaking my head to get me out of that focused mode from both watching the woman fly the plane and now watching the boy. I look to Annabelle before walking down the jet's steps to see the other, certainly more larger, jet, nearly rivaling the Blackbird in size.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Zell just rolled her eyes and went back to fussing with the controls. "Hello new people on board. I'm Zell, the others will tell you their names if they want. I don't care who you are, mutant or not. Lets just get this job done so we never have to see eachother again, mk?" Again, she didn't even bother to look back at them as she messed with controls until she turned around to glance back at Wiccans map. "So, Wiccan, where are we headed to? Care to tell everyone what you saw?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:25 am

Annabelle --

I snorted at the girl's words, a bit of a smile working its way onto my lips. Alright, perhaps this wouldn't be all that bad. Compared to those manners it looked like I was an angel. Finding a seat I waved at the others, focusing on the map like thing that was in-front of us I made my way to an empty seat.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:09 pm

Wiccan

...Okay, what'd I see...
Breathing easy for a few seconds before closing my eyes, I envision my trip to project it out for my map to copy. "North Ireland, the cavern. Guarded, but I'm not sure by who. They didn't speak English. Michi was in a room by herself. I don't think I was detected, there wasn't any movements to suggest so. I tried to heal her..." And I already explained what happened from there...
I blink my eyes open to look around, one of the X-Men girls staring at my projection with freaky eyes as it faded with my broken concentration. My hands fidget, knowing I was under the scrutiny of everyone. I never ever showed my powers to anyone, so this was...completely foreign... Like the shy kid at school suddenly doing some talent show to sing in front of everyone.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Zell nodded again at what he said and flipped more switches. "Everyone buckle in. If you dont and we get hurt, well dont go complaining." And with that she took off.

Gavin gripped onto his seat a the sudden take off and sat down. He strapped himself in and gripped onto the arm rests. Oh how he hated flying. Especially with blondie over there at the wheel.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Annabelle --

I quickly strapped myself in when Zell said, looking around for a moment before shrugging, might as well get introductions out of the way. This might be fun after all, that guys map thing had been interesting to walk in on.

"Well, I'm," I paused for a moment, hesitating. I didn't know any X-men really that went by their real names... "Shyster."

"I'm Amina." a girl said, a bit up ahead of me in the plane. "Welcome..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Wiccan
Flying wasn't all that odd to me, and since I had already gone through soul-warp-speed weirdness, having some actual physical thing going for me was gloriously relaxing.
And then that...guy's in the seat next to me. With the addition of odd yellow goggles... "Hey. This puppy's only for looks, huh? Slow as a chicken."
. . . 'Kay . . . "Erm...Chickens don't -"
"Yeahyeah. Can't fly. Exactly! Jees, can't take a joke around here..." He lightly hits my shoulder with the back of his hand. "Wiccan? Magic Man's so much cooler..."
"...Right..." Ahhh, I really don't like the types that laugh at their own jokes... Though great chance for subject change... "So...we'll be doing the whole...code names thing, during this...?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Zell shrugged and kept her eyes on the sky. "I dont care what you guys go by. As long as you respond it doesnt matter much." As long as they called her Zell she didnt care.

"I will...uh... just go by Gavin for now...." The other boy muttered softly, the one who had helped Wiccan. "I'm no good with having a code name."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:49 am

Amina --

"I will go by Amina," I said, unsure of what I'd even call myself otherwise. "There is no need for a code name..."

The girl who'd introduced herself as Shyster didn't really say anything after that, simply settling back in her seat and watching the others. I had the feeling that wouldn't last long, she didn't look like the type to stay silent during most conversations.

The other boy, I realized, the one that hadn't said much at all since he introduced himself as Serpent, was silent mostly as well besides his input on what he would be called. In a bored voice he'd said that he would go by the name he'd given them. Simple enough.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next