the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everybody Needs a Little Love

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Everybody Needs a Little Love - Page 3 Empty Re: Everybody Needs a Little Love

Post by enchanted_sharpie Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:04 am

Elm:

I watched with a raised eyebrow while she retrieved my phone from my pocket. Had to admit that was just one of the things that made Ally interesting and different. Most girls would simply ask for the phone, instead of getting it themselves. It was all of the small things that she kept saying and doing that made me more and more interested in her. She really was by far a different person than I originally thought she was and I had to admit I felt a bit guilty for immediately assuming what she was like.

I took my phone back when she offered it, a smile forming on my face. I was happy that I might actually get to see her again.

“Thank you for my phone back, I’m quite happy to know that I actually have at least a small chance of seeing you again,” I admitted. “Also, I apologize again for what I said earlier. You are extremely different than I thought you would be.”
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Ally

I smile lightly at him. "Again, no apology needed. You turned out different too. Glad you convinced me otherwise..." Searching for the quickest way through the dancefloor, I glance back at him to give a small wave. "See you later then, Elm," I say above the music before going through the crowd. Mother would be furious if I was late...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Elm:

I smiled when she told me that no apology was needed and became rather pleased to know I had proved to her that I was different, too. I watched as she made her way off the dance floor and waved back at her when she waved, wondering what I would do now. Normally if I was dancing with someone and they left I would find a new dance partner, but I didn’t want to, at least not after dancing with Ally. And if I was going to be dancing, there really wasn’t much reason to stay. I decided to go to the bar to get another drink and then I would leave.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:53 pm

(where would you like to go from here?)
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content