the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation--Part two

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation--Part two - Page 3 Empty Re: Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation--Part two

Post by Kara Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:37 am

James sat down next to her, her question taking him by surprise. "That's a large request," he said softly. He watched her, wondering if she knew all that a promise like that entailed....

Lilith woke when Jarred sat down beside her. She didn't move, didn't give any sign that she was awake. How had he found her? Better yet, why had he found her?

Alrighty my mind can't think up better replies, so I mst be tired. I'll reply in the morning some time. Night.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation--Part two - Page 3 Empty Re: Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation--Part two

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:20 am

Kylia stared at her hand, letting her other hand drop into her lap. She gave a small nod, her eyes tight. "I know what it means..and if it means...that...you have to hurt Lorrick....," she swallowed hard. "I would..." She gave a small nod and folded her hands. "It's what he would have told me to do had he been able to say anything...you know it. He'd rather die than have his kids be turned over to the GWC..." She chewed her lip and sighed. "The kids can't stay here," she said as an after thought, her eyes tightening. "We have to move..." The thought sent her head spinning and her hand quickly reached out and grabbed hold of Rachel's grave again. Could she leave her baby? Would it be desecrated by the GWC if she did? Her heart pounded, her face turning pale. "James..." she breathed after a long moment. "James I'm scared..."

Jarred sat quietly and watched her, his brow still furrowed. "Why do you pretend to sleep?" He asked curiously, not understanding. He let the question drop and stared at his hands. "Skylur told me I scared you earlier...and that I needed to explain what happened....I did not like the feeling of killing...it does not...feel... ...it does not feel right...it does not make me happy.....I found....I can turn my emotions off...when they need to be...and so I turned it off...so I could protect you...and Skylur...and Cass...because if I didn't...I wouldn't have been able to kill that angel..." His eyes flickered to her motionless form and he swallowed, trying to sort out everything he was feeling. "I...would never do that to you though Lilith...I...Skylur said...that I... .. .I feel love...for you... ...and that love.... ....I would never be able to....hurt you...ever....no matter what..." He felt almost as if he was rambling, which was an awkward feeling since he never really considered the thought that he might do that. He shifted uncomfortably, still not understanding what was going through his mind, through his emotions. "I'm sorry I scared you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:38 am

James nodded, knowing that she was correct. Lorrick would never wish his family harm...Especially if that harm was comming from Lorrick himself. "You're right," he said softly, reading the grave stone in front of them. "I'll protect you, Kylia. I'll make sure your husband only comes back to you if he's the Lorrick you love." He was quiet for a moment, thinking things over. "You are right about moving as well. But..." he touched the stone and looked over at her.

Lilith sat still for another few moments before turning on her side and looking up at Jarred. She didn't say anything. She merely thought about everything that he had just said. Taking a deep breath, she stood up and walked to the opening of the cave, her arms across her chest. "You can shut off your emotions, Jarred," she said softly. "Yet you just said you loved me." She turned to him, her hand forming a fist and making her nails dig into the cut that she gave herself. "Don't you see a problem in that?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Jarred stared at her, his brow furrowing in confusion again. He thought for a moment, wondering if there was something wrong. He stood and walked over by her, gently taking her hand and unfurling it, then wrapping a piece of his shredded shirt around the cut. "I'm...I'm still trying to figure emotions out..." he whispered quietly, his eyes searching her face. "I...it helps me to not over load...like I did in the alleyway..." He debated putting his lips to her skin, like he'd seen Skylur do to Cass, but wasn't sure if now was the right time for that. "But I will always, always be yours.." he said softly. "You will always hold meaning to me, I would never ever hurt you...and..once I...understand...what emotions are what...then...I promise you...I won't shut them off again..."

Kylia looked up at James, her hand gently resting on his like she had all those years ago when he had told her about his family. "I can't leave my baby," she whispered quietly, her eyes tightening. She looked down at the grave, taking a deep breath. "..do you think Skylur would be safe with Jarred...if they moved...and you checked on them occasionally?" She asked, her eyes flickering back to his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Lilith watched as he wrapped her hand, chewing softly on her lip. "That's a big promise," she said softly, looking up at him. This angel was someone who she just met, someone who she swore to kill. Yet, she couldn't help but feel safe around him.

James nodded. "Of course. Jarred is very capable for that. But, Kylia, you have to tell them." He wrapped his arm around her shoulders without a thought, bringing her close to him.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Jarred watched Lilith, taking a deep breath as he tied the bandage off. He wrapped his arms around her, shielding her from the world around them with his wings. Perhaps now was a good time to put his lips on her skin? He pressed his lips to her forehead, taking in her scent. "I'm a big angel...with a big heart...that can't seem to leave you alone.."

Kylia nodded and buried herself into James' side, closing her eyes tightly as she wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "I know," she muttered, the feeling of being held seeming to help ease some of the pain, if only a little. "I will...soon..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:32 pm

A smile seemed to make its way to Lily's lips as his lips pressed against her forehead. The gentlness that he showed toward her erased some of the pain that came from seeing James. "Thank you," she whispered, looking up at him. "Thanks for not giving up on me just yet."

James kissed her temple, taking himself by surprise. He had to stop this. He couldn't get involved with Kylia. It just wasn't going to be possible. "I'm going to clean the basement," he murmured. "You just relax here, alright?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Kylia blinked in a little bit of shock at the kiss, but didn't say anything about it. She just swallowed and gave a small nod, obviously reluctant to let him go as she pulled away. "Thank you..." She put her hand back on the grave stone, and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

Jarred gave a small smile, his eyes flickering over her face, occasionally lingering on her lips. "Lilith....?" He asked softly, his eyes meeting hers. "Lilith..what...what is it when lips touch?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:56 pm

James nodded and stood, wanting to quickly distance himself from Kylia. Lorrick was not dead. She was still a married woman, even though her husband might not be the man she married. As he went inside, he glanced over his shoulder. Kylia looked so alone, so lost... Lorrick would kill him if he left his family alone....He couldn't do that....Shaking his head, he made his way to the safe house to clean the mess Jarred had made.

Lily have a half smile, laughing lightly. "It's called a kiss, Jarred.'' She studied him, a question in her eyes. "Why?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:02 am

Jarred raised a brow at the is new found knowledge, his eyes searching her face. He thought for a moment before taking a deep breath. "I've seen...people..who love each other do this...and I was curious....as to what it means," he said, looking a little..embarrassed? At the fact that he knew so little, even after living with his family for so long. "I was curious...why they touch lips.."

Cass woke a few hours later, a small groan escaping his lips. He shifted, his body sore and aching while his wounds screamed silent profanities at him. His eyes flickered open, his hand still in Skylur's as he looked around the hospital room, trying to get a feel of what was going on. He sighed, wondering if it was possible that he would leave soon, though some how, judging by how sluggish his body felt, he highly doubted it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:09 am

(Shall something happen between James and Kylia before Lorrick comes back?)

Lilwatched him closely, trying to figure out if he was toying with her. But he seemed to be telling the truth.... Besides, why would he lie about not knowing what a kiss meant? "It's a way they show their affection," she said finally. "When a couple kisses, it's a way they tell eachother that they're in love without actually using the words." This boy was something else...He seemed so innocent, but yet she knew he was dangerous. Was that why she felt so attatched to him? For the simple fact that he was so many things?

Skylur jerked awake, her hip screaming in protest, the stitches pulling. She looked around before turning to Cass. "Hey," she murmured, seeing that he was awake. "How are you feeling?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:10 am

Cass blinked and looked over at Skylur, giving a bit of a smile. "I'm alright," he murmured, his voice a bit dry. Of course, he didn't really feel all that awesome, but he wasn't going to tell her that.

Jarred thought for a moment and gave a small nod in understanding. "...Have you touched lips before?" He asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:15 am

Skylur sighed and shook her head, standing to get him a glass of water. "You seem to keep forgetting something, Cass." She came back from the sink in the room, a glass in her hand. "I'm empathic. It's nearly impossible to lie to me." She gave him a small smile as she handed him the water. "Drink."

Lilith looked back out to the ocean, wrapping her arms around herself. "With Mathew," she said quietly. "I thought I loved him at the time. He saved me from being by myself. But..." She shook her head, memories coming back to her...memories of the night Mathew had shot Rylie....memories of the night after....When Mathew forced her into more than "touching lips" as Jarred liked to phrase it.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:01 am

Jarred watched her and frowned slightly. "You did not feel love for him?" He asked softly, watching her. He still kept his wings somewhat around her, as if that would shield her from whatever hurt it was that she seemed to be feeling. "..... .. .what do you feel towards me?"

Cass sighed, taking the glass with a wince and switching it to the hand that was attached to the good shoulder before taking a drink. He sat back, coughing slightly and looked at Skylur. "When will we be able to leave?" He asked, ignoring her comment, not because he was being rude, but because he just didn't feel like trying to argue against it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:20 am

Lilith shook her head, not wanting to look up at him. "I thought I loved him," she explained. "But after my sister was murdered, he changed....He did some things to me that....that could never be forgiven." She looked up at him finally, searching his face. "Towards you I feel..." Her words got stuck in her throat then. She watched him for a moment longer before standing on her tip-toes and pressing her lips to his.

Skylur made a face at him, sitting back down. "Who knows? Probably not for another couple of days." She laid her head back on the bed next to his hand. "You got shot. You're not gunna heal like Superman."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:52 am

Cass sighed, setting the cup down as best he could. "I wish I would," he muttered unhappily. He watched her, lifting his hand slightly so he could brush her cheek tenderly. "I'm sorry..."

Jarred stood there in shock for a moment, attempting to process what all was going on. Of course, in such instances, relying on instincts is always good, so that's what he did. He wrapped his arms around her loosely, and pulled her a bit closer, his lips following her lead. New sensations rushed through him, and he attempted to sort them out, but his mind was to distracted by the feelings to even begin to start to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Skylur moved slightly, looking up at him. She tilted her head so that her cheek was resting in the palm of his hand. "There's no reason for you to be sorry," she murmured, giving him a small smile. "No reason at all."

Lilith closed her eyes when he wrapped his strong arms around her. She melted into his embrase, finally feeling as if she belonged somewhere...as if she had finally found her home. She pulled back slightly, only enough to look into his eyes. "I love you," she whispered, barely even able to hear herself.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Cass sighed, watching her. He felt bad because she was hurt, he'd failed at keeping her safe. His brow furrowed, but didn't say anything for a long moment. "Think you could lay with me?" He asked curiously.

Jarred stared down at her, his forehead resting against hers. "I love you too," he said back softly, his arms tightening their hold on her as his lips brushed against hers. "Always..I will love you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:22 pm

Skylur nodded and carefully slid in next to him. She tried to be as gentle as possible, not wanting to hurt him anymore than he already was. Her hip was yelling at her, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. She curled up into his side, her head resting on his chest. For the longest time, she merely listened to his heart beat, being comforted by its rhythm. "You get better, okay?" she whispered, tilting her head slightly so that she could look into his eyes.

Lilith let a genuine smile slide onto her face as she gave him one last kiss, her anger and confusion from before no longer present. "I'd suggest going back to your house to make sure your mom is alright, but...." She made a face. "I kind of dug a knife into your uncle's chest and stomach...."

James came back up from the basement, the wound on his torso complaining that he was carrying such a heavy load. The body of the angel was in a bag that he held in front of him, it's weight tearing at the stiches and making blood come to the surface again. He winced as he came out of the house and stapped out his wings, lifting himself into the sky. There were two cement blocks in the bag with the body, making it all that more likely to sink. He was above the ocean in only a few moments before dropping the body, watching as it sunk below the waves.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Kylia hadn't moved from her spot, her eyes on the timber while her fingers were curled around the grave stone. Fresh tears had fallen down her cheeks and she let her head rest on the stone. She sniffled a few times, her other hand wrapped around herself and brushing against the scars that littered her body, each one bringing back a memory she would have rather forgotten.

Jarred thought for a moment, his wings tightening around her. "I do not think...that would be counted against you...." He said after a moment, his brow furrowing. "They are...very understanding.." He lifted her up, ignoring the protests of his shoulder and wings and took to the air, flying back towards home.

Cass watched her, giving a small nod. "I will," he said as he wrapped his arm around her and held her, ignoring the protests of his shoulder. "I will if you will." He winked, giving a slight grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:21 pm

James came back and landed next to Kylia. Seeing her so sad...So broken....He hated it. "Come on," he murmured, holding out his hand. "You have to eat something."

Lilith held onto Jarred, still trying to get used to the fact that they were flying. All her life, she was told that the angels were beings that deserved hell. But Jarred would never deserve that. He was nothing like the monsters she had killed earlier in her life.

Skylur laughed softly, kissing the bottom of his jaw. "Deal." She closed her eyes and gave a deep sigh. "I hope my mom and dad are alright," she murmured, sleep threatening to take her under once again.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Cass gave a small nod and held her, giving the top of her head a kiss. "We'll see them soon," he said softly. "Get some sleep..you look tired."

Kylia blinked and looked up at James, reluctantly nodding and taking his hand, pulling herself to her feet. She swallowed hard and gave his hand a gentle squeeze before wrapping her arms around herself and walking inside. "Are you hungry for anything in particular?"

It wasn't long and Jarred was landing on the front steps to his home. He set her down, hiding a wince, his bandages stained a bit red. Giving a small smile, he guided her inside, being very protective of her just in case. By the time they got there, Kylia was already in the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Skylur nodded and nessled in closer to him, her thoughts turning to mush and sleep taking her under.

James shook his head as he followed her inside. "I am not hungry. And you do not have to cook for yourself, you know. I will be more than happy to cook for you." He took her shoulders gently in his hands and guided her to the kitchen table. "What would you like?"

Lilith stood outside on the front porch, hesitant to go in. It wasn't because she was afraid. She knew she could handle herself, she's done it before, but did she really want to face that man in there again? Could she be under the same roof as him without wanting to take the knife to his heart instead?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Jarred paused on his way in and looked back at Lilith, waiting for her to come. He held his hand out to her, eyes searching her face. It was obvious he wasn't going anywhere without her. It'd killed him to be without her in the hospital, he wasn't about to just leave her on the porch. It would drive him insane.

Kylia let him guide her to the table and she sat down with a sigh, running a hand through her long hair. "Coffee," she said instinctively. It was her favorite go to drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:02 pm

James raised his eyebrow as he went to the coffee pot to start it up. That's hardly a breakfast," he muttered, turning back to face her. He was about to say something when he froze and listened. "Someone's here," he murmured. Quietly he twitched back the window curtain, his body visablly relaxing slightly. "Jarred and Lilith."

Lilith stared at his hand before taking a deep breath and placing her hand in his. She trusted him. He was the only one who she had been able to trust in a long time. Maybe it was dangerous, but she knew she was going to end up giving this hybrid everything that she had. "If I can't handle it, I'm leaving," she warned him.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next