the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chasing Love~

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chasing Love~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Chasing Love~

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:25 am

Mimi looked around at the chaos, trapped in the center of the group. So much was going on, she ha no idea which way I go or what to do. It got to the point where she couldn't even see anything.

Someone had grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the mess. The person started running and dragging her along. She coughed, once out of the fog of smoke and looked up.

"Rhys!" she coughed out.

"Keep moving sis," he told her, not looking back. He knew he should have been helping with this plan, but his sister was in that mess. He didn't know she had testing today. He couldn't let her get hurt in that fight.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Olivia
Despite the panic around them, it seemed quiet. Very few people seemed to stir in front of Olivia that weren't a guard, she knew then that if she wanted to get people to join their cause, she have to--persuade them.

Though she's not the best at these kinds of things.

"If you don't come with me, then we'll use force!" she spat out through the smoke and debris, she then began charging and ordered her subordinates to find whoever they can to take with them.

She knew that this was wrong, that she wasn't supposed to force the people into anything, Peter made that very clear to her. But she didn't care, she wanted to make a statement to the government; that people don't like having their choices made for them. That people aren't mindless drones made to be controlled by superiors.

Finally, she saw a couple (Landon and Isabel) come before her from the smoke. She gave them a smirk. "Come to join? Follow me!"

Cale
Cale struggled to see anything through all the panic and smoke. It seemed like there was no end to this mass chaos.

He noticed two people--siblings possibly--(Rhys and Mimi) trying to go through the smoke. He didn't know these people, but the male seemed to know where he was going, maybe he could find a way out with them.

"Hey!" he called out to them, hoping to get their attention with all the distraction around them. "Do you guys know the fastest way out of this mess?!"

Peter
It didn't take long for Peter to take out the guards. So he decided to go out into the front lines and help innocents escape. He bumped into a girl (Alia) and was about to consider her a innocent before he noticed a dagger closely held to herself.

"--You must either be a rebel, a guard, or somebody who's a little overprotective." he chuckled, despite the surroundings were tense. "If you're smart, you'll join up with me and help these people get away from the facility as soon as possible. Besides, we could use someone like you, I think."
theKP
theKP

http://www.theshippingmun.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:33 am

Alia

"Clean out your eyes, Peter," Alia growled when he bumped into her. "You think you'd recognize a group member."

Glancing around a little, she darted forward, yelling back at him over her shoulder.

"Try and keep up if you want, they aren't gonna like our plan one bit. Guards gonna be flying out here soon enough."

Landon

He darted towards Olivia, breathing as little as he could.

"Which way out of here?" Landon asked, eyes darting from side to side. He knew it was only a matter of time before Isabel broke free of him, and he didn't know what he'd do then.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Olivia

She smirked at Landon and waved him over to the exit area that Peter had told him to take the people at. "This way, but we better go quick. It's gonna be any minute before the guards come storming into the woods."

"What happened to you're little gal pal?" she asked, but before he had time to answer she noticed some guards coming their way." "No time to talk I guess!"

Olivia threw Landon a metal rod that seemed to have flown off of the fencing during the initial attack. "Better defend yourself! You're gonna have to fight for your right to choose!"

Then one of the guards tried to grab her and she gave him a good roundhouse kick to the face. Giving the next few guards some knockout punches. "Hurry up! We gotta run!"

Peter

"Ahhh, now I remember you." he gave her a cocky grin. "Then again, who could forget you, Alia?"

He began following her as soon as he saw guards headed their way. "Looks like their here to spoil our fun!"
theKP
theKP

http://www.theshippingmun.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3