the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 20 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:01 pm

Julia: That made it sound as though we'd be seeing each other again, I half-smiled to myself as I waked off to find Aro. I needed to beg for another slot in the Cirque...

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 20 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Hearts44 Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:03 pm

I think I gots it running...
But I don't gots the link to the site no more.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Heck yah- I thought about a serial murderer? Silver knife or pistol, being a weapon of choice, perhaps?
Jude
After she left, the thought of following her entered my mind, but I brushed it away. She was not my responsibility. But then again...Gabe was there, and wasn't it my job to find out what happened? And what about my goal-whatever it may be? Fine, I consoled myself, you'll go back to the cirque later. But right now you better lay low and try to find out more about what you're getting yourself into. Besides, it's not like you want to see the girl or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Now you do

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Myrah: I frown and look through some more things, walking all around his desk to check for some secret slot. I sigh. "Nothing."

Aro: I look at the girl as she comes back and turn back around to some of the other performers. "No," I say over my shoulder.

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Ende, where? O.O
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Check your messages! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:11 pm

(Ende - so he decided not to follow her? hehe, I got confused)

Larry: "Well, I'm sure it wouldn't be in plain sight, Myrah," I rolled my eyes. "Maybe...in his private tent (bedroom)?"

Julia: I crossed my arms with a scowl. "Why not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:13 pm

(He's not following her)
Jude
"Alright...so where to start..." I muttered to myself, looking around. "Mr K was obviously murdered, but by who?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:15 pm

(okay)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Myrah: I sigh and turn around, hands in my hips. "Well then, why don't you check there while I go see if I can find something in the perfromance tent. He probably be more likely to hide something there anyway."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Larry: "Okay, sorry," I mumbled sheepishly, realizing I'd been a little harsh on Myrah. I walked over to Mr. K's tent to look around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Oh, and if we make Maxwell, we should so give him Rose and Valerie as sisters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:20 pm

...who's Maxwell...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Maxwell Edison, majoring in medicine, calls her on the phone. "Can I take you out to the picture show?" oh oh oh. But as she's getting ready to go, a knock comes on her door...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:23 pm

AHA

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Myrah: I'm about to head out when the tent opens again. I curse and duck down under the desk as I hear heavy feet clunk into the room. I curse under my breath as someone picks me up by the hood and looks at me. "What made you think it'd be a good idea to follow me?" asks Mathias. I frown and try to make my feet touch the ground again, to no avail. "No reason..." I say slowly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:23 pm

I really should be going to do the dishes and get ready for my cousin's play, but I want to see if Hearts is returning to Hell....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:26 pm

Larry: "Myrah, I didn't find anything -" I walked into the office again, to see Mathias holding Myrah by the collar. Is that how a brother is supposed to act? I wouldn't know, since I had never had a family. "Hey Mathias....?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:27 pm

I always saw Rose and Valerie as friends, Rose being the loud hippie-esque one and Berlies being nice, sweet, and elegent. Max would be a redhead, but we already have another one of those...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Oh man, I think Hearts left? Sad

And thats good Pavo, you can make him?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Mathias: "Myrah..." I sigh and let go of her hood. "Shouldn't you be back at Stark's? I thought you were one of Henderson's welps for a minute. There goes my lead." "Oh, sorry," she says with a smile. "Maybe I should be getting back though..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Hm...I think he will be Henderson's murderous driver with some drug issues. >:]
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Dude, thats great. His first murder was his girlfriend Joan, I presume? And he's good with medicine? Maybe he could even be Dr Robert's assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Ok, I really really should be going...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next