the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 40 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Jude
So yeah, I finally figured out how to contact the guys. Actually, Reece ran me down again and chased me through the city in, what I must say, was a pretty amazing match of parkour, before I recognized him and halted, breathing heavily "You...need...to...get...rid...of...that...jacket" I panted, motioning twoards the hoodie that covered most of his head. Laughing breathlessly, he shook his head "Sorry....too many people...would recognize me"

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 40 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Jude
Then he lead me down the side of the building we had stopped on, and to the front door of the Cirque. Looking at him with confused eyes, he motioned for me to follow him down a back alley beside the Cirque itself. It lead to a door, which required a passcode. After he typed it in, we walked down five flights of stairs to another door, which requried another code. Finaly, I was in the base

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Lalalalalala?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:17 pm

XD lalalalalalalala?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:23 pm

I was putting that there so you'd know I was here xD

Julia: I woke up in the morning to see the couch was as empty as last night. I shouldn't have expected more. But still, something nagged at the back of my mind, that I should have tried to stop him last night. Or something. I could already feel my spirits dampening, just thinking about how I'd never see Jude again. Don't think about him, I had to repeat constantly in my head as I got ready, but I knew it would take awhile for the message to sink in. I pulled on my shoes and headed out, locking the door behind me, and being sure to secure the ladder before leaving. I guess I'd go to the Cirque...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Jude
Last night Reece had lead me to a row of beds, all of the others unoccupied; he said that everyone else was out. I had collapsed on one, exhausted. Now I sat up, blinking. The room itself was a cold concrete, a row of metal beds lining one side. Six of them, to be exact, all of them obviously slept in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Julia: I half-heartedly listened to the music. Geez, angsty teen much? I was neve like this, all...depressed! But I didn't know what to do to cheer myself up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Got to go, probably won't be on much, maybe at all, tomarrow Razz but after tomarrow I may be on a little more than I have lately, it's been a weird week

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Aw, okay. I guess you don't really have winter break after this week, since you're homesdhooled...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Actually, yeah, I DO have winter break next week! Very Happy I dunno why people assume homeschoolers don't....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Oh, okay lol. Yeah, I don't know why I thought that...then will you be on more next week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Yeah, probably. This week has been really busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Same for me, I just end up getting on really late when everyone's gone, lol.
Are you on for a bit, like can we character chat, or are you just checking in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Character chat Smile
Jude
"Urg..." I mutter, rubbing my head. Reece walks in with a smile on his face "Hey Jude, how you doing?" Reece was about a year younger than me, and probably about a half inch shorter to. He had light brown hair, and shimmering grey eyes. A bit of a cheery little punk, actually. "Confused" I respond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Julia: I needed a distraction, my eyes widened: an escape. No, no, no! I couldn't do dr-NO. It would be completely hypocritical, still I eyed the drug cart...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:36 pm

o.o uh oh, DON'T DO IT JULIA!!!!! It ruined YEARS of Jude's life, and it would kill him...: P oh geez

Jude
"Ok, to answer the top three questions: We're a group of talents, we preform every saturday at three to six. There are five of us, six including you. And no, we're not a cirque rip off. Any others?"

-------

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40