the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfinished Page

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Unfinished Page - Page 37 Empty Re: Unfinished Page

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:29 pm

Emily couldn't help but smile wide, looking at Nate before glancing at her brother and his wife and smiling a bit more. Though soon, her parents and Nate's showed up, all eager to see the little girl.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Nate handed the baby to his and Emily's parents to fawn over and turned to Emily. He planted a kiss on her forehead and took her hand.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

http://pushingthemargins.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:38 pm

Emily smiled, squeezing his hand gently. She knew in that moment, this would be the happiest day of her life. The baby was doted by everyone in the room before being handed carefully back to Emily. She held the small child in her arms, just having to give a smile. A nurse came, knocking lightly on the door before coming in and saying their visitors would have to leave for a small while, but could come back soonly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Nate gave a smile to their family as they left, leaving Em and him with Elena, their perfect little gift. This was definitely the happiest day of his life and nothing would change that.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Emily glanced up at Nate and patted the empty side of the hospital bed. "Come sit by me, and your daughter." She said, smiling at the last bit. She knew that probably, because of the baby's size, Elena would have to be taken care of for a bit at the hospital, but for now, it was nice to hold her. Of course, they'd come visit their little girl every day during that.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:52 pm

Nate smiled at her and didn't take his eyes off of Elena as he sat down beside the two most important girls in his life. He leaned over and kissed Emily's temple and whispered in her ear, "She looks just like her beautiful mother."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Emily couldn't help but smile a bit wider at that. "Mmhm." She murmured slightly. She peered down at the little girl, and for a small moment, she looked back up at her. "She has your eyes." She commented softly. "And maybe your nose..." She faked a cringe, but a grin broke out on her lips.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Nate gave a soft chuckle. "Poor kid." he teased with a smile, granting his a laugh from the nurse that was checking on Emily and the baby.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:08 pm

The nurse just asked how they were doing, which was obviously well. Better than well. Both Emily and Nate were told and taught everything that they needed, and told that their daughter would have to stay for a week, possibly more to make sure she'd be all right. That kind of was a damper because Emily did want to take her home, but she knew their child was getting the best care possible.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:11 pm

Nate rubbed Emily's shoulders, trying to ease the hurt of not getting to take Elena home right away.
A few moments later, another nurse came into take Elena to get some tests done to see if everything was alright with her.

(should everything be okay? Maybe something could be wrong with her...)
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:13 pm

(I'm thinking about it, I'm not sure if I should or what exactly could go wrong)

Emily leaned back against him slightly, taking comfort that he was there.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:16 pm

( I don't know either, but I think there should be something. Or at least her health may not be the best or something so they would have to come to the hospital frequently.)

Nate kissed the top of her head and let her rest while Elena was having tests.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:16 pm

(Right. I'll post it in a little bit, promise. For the moment, I have to leave so hopefully see ya later.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:03 pm

The nurse came back eventually and said their little Elena was placed in the N.I.C.U because it was found that she had Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia. The nurse began to explain that she would be on oxygen treatment for quite a few weeks, possibly even months. She said that weeks were more realistic because it wasn't a severe case. Once she left, Emily glanced up worriedly at her husband.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Nate glanced at her with a similar look and placed a hand on her face. "I'm sure it will be okay, Em. After all, she is our daughter, she can get through anything."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Emily nodded slightly, and agreed softly, "Right." She looked up into his eyes and saw the worry, but also the certainty that things would be all right, present there.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:20 pm

(I posted in the other chat)

Nate gave her a small smile before kissing her forehead and then her lips.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:23 pm

(Yeah, I noticed. Smile Was kinda hoping Bells would post after that one Razz.)

Emily lightly kissed him back, pulling away after a moment and realizing something, looking down at what she was still wearing, "Hey, did my folks remember to bring another set of clothes?" She had to ask with a smile.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:31 pm

(gotcha! Smile)

Nate smiled. "Yeah they did, it's over by the window, babe." He answered as he walked over to where it was and showed her. "What do you want?"
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:33 pm

"Well, pants would be nice..." Emily answered half-jokingly. "And any chance there's a sweatshirt or something like that?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Nate smirked and unzipped the bag, riffling through it before finding what he think she'd like. "There's yoga pants and a big fluffy sweater?" He offered, holding them up.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:40 pm

"Cool, they had comfort in mind." Emily had to comment with a small smile. She got up from the bed, going over and taking the yoga pants from him, slipping those on and then took the sweater, putting that on as well. Well, after switching her hospital gown for it. "Now, that's much better." She said before going over and hugging him. "Let's check on our girl, huh?" She suggested.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Nate smiled down at her and embraced her for a moment before they left to find their daughter. Nate nodded with a weak smile, worried for his little girl. She was so little and so new and he already felt so protective over her.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:00 am

Emily noticed the look on his face. She didn't try to show it but it was obvious. She was as worried as he was. As they walked, she took his hand. More of a comforting gesture now than a romantic one. They made it down to the N.I.C.U. and one of the nurses on duty led them to their daughter. Elena was in an incubator, hooked up to so many wires. If she didn't look fragile before, she did now.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:29 pm

When Nate saw her, he squeezed Emily's hand as tears started down his face, he couldn't hold them back and he didn't want to. He just wanted Elena to be healthy and okay, to be in their arms at home.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next