the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Underground - Page 3 Empty Re: The Underground

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Alexia finished unpacking and situating her apartment. It was about ten p.m.and she wanted to go on an adventure. She changed into her workout shorts and a tank top. She put on her sneakers, grabbed her targets and walked out her apartment.

Josh took another step forward and ran his fingers up and down her spine. He started kissing her neck and pulled her closer with his free hand as he lightly bit and sucked at her neck.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:44 pm

One hand automatically ran up Josh's shirt to feel his spine, Isabella's nails lightly touching. The other went to his hip, her fingers just under his boxers. When he started to bite and suck her neck, her hand at his hip clenched from ecstasy.

Lionel~~~~
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Alexia practiced until midnight. After packing up her stuff and going to her apartment she took a shower. By now she was exhausted and passed out on her couch.

Josh walked them back towards the room and layed her on the bed. He started trailing kisses down her body and slowly taking off the few pieces of clothing she had on.

*~Skip~*
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Isabella was on her side, her wings going back in. The second time was much rougher, but she liked it. She knew that she should leave now, even though he had said she could hang out. Isabella had to get a job at some point and find out if the hunters were still on her trail.

Lionel woke up at about three in the morning and got out of bed. Scout was in the kitchen sleeping. He looked at the time and went to change into grey jeans and a plain blue shirt, with slashes in the back from his wings. He went outside and decided to fly, since he hadn't done that in a while. He opened up his wings and headed into the still dark sky.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:31 pm

It was almost four in the morning when Alexia woke up sweating and crying. She had dreamed about how she lost her parents. She would get this dream every week or so and it did this to her every time. She got up, put on a hoodie, and went for a walk to try and stop her tears.

Josh turned over. "So as much as I would love for you to hang out and we do that again, I have to pick up my motorcycle from the shop." He got up and started to get dressed. "But in case you're ever feeling lonely, here's my number." He wrote it down and gave it too her. "But you are more than welcome to stay for some food." He'd have to catch more tonight but he didn't mind hunting.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:42 pm

Lionel had been flying in the clouds and although he was kind of wet, it felt good. He went down lower and decided to walk through the woods, to see if any animals were injured. He did this often and it was easy to do with his empathy. Lionel landed in a tree and focused, branching out his power.

Isabella got up when he did and put on her garments and dress. She took the number and knew that sometime in the future, she'd be here again. "I might just see what you have." She prefered to eat her meat right when she killed it, but sometimes it tasted alright when it was saved.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:02 pm

Alexia just couldn't stop her tears. She didn't pay attention to where she was going- not that she could see through the tears anyway- and she ended up in the woods. She made it about five yards before the tears wracked her body and she collapsed against a tree and just sobbed.

Josh pulled out some rabbit and the last of his deer. He cooked it up to appeal to both his animal and his human. He put it all on a plate and pulled two more out for them to eat on. "Want some?"
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Isabella shook her head. "I think I'll catch some fresh. Not that those aren't fresh, just fresher. Well, I'm going now." She took a last look at him then went on her way.

Lionel felt a shock and his branching out came rushing back. Well something was upset. He jumped down and walked toward where he thought the creature was. Then his heart began to beat faster than normal. He saw a person against a tree and heard the crying. He knew who it was. Lionel had to walk away though. He couldn't be near her again.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Alexia heard someone walk off. They started to walk away but they weren't fast enough. She turned around and encircled them in fire. "Who's there?" She was half angry and half devastated from her dream still.

Josh walked out of his house and went straight to the shop which was also his job. He picked up his motorcycle then went for a ride.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:16 am

Lionel stopped when fire circled him. Oh great, some feathers from his wings burned off. He sucked them back in and turned around. "Sorry... I um felt strong emotions...and came to see."

Isabella went home and changed into worn down shorts and a dark red t shirt. She didn't know where to hunt in this place, so she went back out into the real world. She didn't hear any hunters or anything, so she let her inner dragon run free. Isabella's wings came out and her teeth and nails grew sharp. Soon she had killed and eaten most of it, only for her to resurface again. This was a male human. She stumbled back and flew back to her apartment, horrified.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:31 am

Alexia recognized his voice- well great. She canceled the spell. "Sorry about that... I uh... didn't know who... it uh... it was." She felt bad that she had let her emotions get the best of her.

Josh rode back into town and went back to his house. He hadn't gotten any sleep lately and he was exhausted. He went straight to his room and went to sleep.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:03 pm

Lionel shook his head. "I kind of sneaked up on you in a way so... no worries." He looked to see that his wing tips weren't burning anymore. That was good. "I um.. I'll go."

Isabella went back and sat in her kitchen, horrified that she had eaten another human. She was born human, but her dragon had wanted him... She sighed and opened the fridge to feed her human side. Uh.. bulgogi and sticky rice? Sure. Isabella ate that and wondered how much she'd let her dragon take over.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Alexia wanted to call out to him. She had decided not to- but she wasn't in control of herself around him. "Wait. I mean... do you... uh do you have to..? uh... go i mean..?" She looked toward the ground and hid her face.

Josh woke up and didn't know what to do. He eventually decided he needed to hunt. Especially if he was gonna eat these next few days.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Lionel turned around. "I dont um.. have to but.. I figured you wanted to be alone?" She seemed emotional about something, but it wasn't any of his business. He wanted to help her though...

Isabella sighed after she ate and having her days and nights sort of confused, went to sleep. She dreamed of killing people and then the hunters killing her after.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:05 pm

Alexia wiped her eyes. "I'm always alone... but you don't... you don't have to stay." She never looked up from the ground.

Josh came back with two deer and four rabbits. It was okay, he'd done better but he'd have to deal with it. He had already gutted it and just had to prep it and freeze it.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Isabella woke up and after taking shower and getting ready, she went out hunting again. She'd have to be more careful this time. She looked to the sky and saw no one. Good. Isabella let her dragon take over and soon she had hunted down a buck. She ate the meat and left the carcass for a smaller animal. She turned around to find a bullet going into her ribcage. A male hunter was standing in front of her and it wouldn't be easy to get away from him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Alexia finally looked up at Lionel.

Josh hadn't fully shifted back yet and his ears perked up when he heard a gunshot. He shifted back into his animal state and took off out the door.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:29 pm

((Oops, forgot him..))

Lionel sat against a tree next to her, but far enough away that it wouldn't be weird. She was always alone? Wow. "Well, I'll stay." It's not like he had anything to do really.

Isabella held a hand against the hole in her, but then rushed toward the hunter to get the gun away from him. He kicked her in the ribs and sent her a few feet back. She growled and went rushing back into him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Alexia nodded. "O-okay" She slid down against her tree until she reached the ground. She sat there and calmed herself down some more.

Josh saw Isabella and the hunter and growled. He stalked up on the Hunter- good thing for his black coat.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Isabella heard a growl, but didn't act on it. She slammed into the guy's ribs, but being female, it wasn't as much as she had hoped. He shot her wing and the bullet just stuck. Great. She was bleeding from her bullet wound, but the hunter kicking and slamming into her ribs weren't helping.

Lionel wasn't really sure what to say. "So.. um why did you come to the woods, of all places?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Alexia shrugged. "I... uh didn't know where I was... going. I kind of just ended up here." Well at least she wasn't as awkward when she talked.

Josh watched as the hunter kicked Isabella off then pounced from behind. He was huge but the hunter still tried to get him off and was met by failed attempts. Josh roared then scratched his back.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Isabella was surprised to see the black feline there, but then she remembered that it was Josh.  She opened up her wings and used them to rush straight the hunter.  He was just so persistent.  Hopefully he'd go away soon.  She went for his throat, since he was distracted by Josh, and sunk her teeth into him.

Lionel's wings back inside him. "Oh well... I'm sorry." He had no idea, but his empathy could be annoying when he could obviously feel she was upset.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Alexia looked over at Lionel. "For... For what?" Did he do something to her? Was that why she felt a pull towards him? She was suddenly really conflicted.

Josh held the hunter down while Isabella went at him. She seemed pretty angry at him but she also looked to be pretty injured too.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Lionel frowned.  "For whatever you're feeling.  I um.. I feel emotions from everything.  From the smallest animal to the largest, I feel their emotions... that's why I'm here...I felt yours."  He felt weird about it, but at the same time she had to know.

Isabella tore at him until she snapped his spine.  She didn't even care that Josh was holding him down.  There was no way that the hunter could survive.  He wasn't even moving.  She stepped back and held a claw to her side.  She put her wings back in and the bullet that was lodged in there slipped out.  "I guess um...thank you."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Now Alexia felt really bad for possibly burning him. It wasn't his fault for sneaking up on her. "Oh... That must be... Um... Difficult." She felt bad for putting him through her emotional turmoil. 'I just hope he can't read thoughts too' she thought to herself. Suddenly the image of him holding her face was in her mind and instead of pulling away they kissed. She shook her head to try to get it to go away but it stuck.

Josh bowed and backed off from on top of the hunter. Not being able to speak he kind of just hoped she'd understand what he meant. He had helped plenty of people but he felt especially good about helping her. He didn't know why though. He started to trod off towards the end of the woods, still in animal form.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum