the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Underground - Page 4 Empty Re: The Underground

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:02 am

Lionel shrugged. "Sometimes it is, but I use my power to help animals in trouble and all that, so at least I'm doing something good." He sighed, because with being so close to Alexia, he could only feel her emotions.

Isabella understood the gesture and started to go back into the city, just walking. Her claws and teeth had gone back to normal and she went back to her room, hurrying to wrap herself up.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Alexia chuckled. "At least you can use your power to help people... And others..." she grimaced. Her fire could only destroy. This was proven by the fact that she accidentally burned down two of her houses and an apartment complex in her old town. It upset her that she couldn't always control her power, but mostly it scared her.

Josh went back home and shifted back into human form. He continued prepping his catch before cooking some up and finally going back to sleep.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Isabella was annoyed with herself. Sure, she fed her dragon, but she had gotten a wound because of some hunter that was waiting around. He was the hunter who killed her brother as she watched helplessly. Isabella had gotten so caught up in hurting him, but she had avenged her brother. She hoped that she would heal soon.

"Well I lost my family because of it, so there is that... but it's great mostly." Lionel didn't mention the fact that he could feel nature dying every day or people being murdered. "Fire can be good though. Are you warm most of the time?"

Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Alexia blanched. "Oh... I'm... I'm really sorry... That uh... That's gotta suck." She looked over at him. "And its always been awful... My fire... And no... I'm not usually... Warm I mean..." She conjured fire and drew in the air. "I can't usually control it... The fire I mean... And it... It scares me." She blew on her hand and the fire went out.

Josh continued to sleep. (because I kinda dont know what to do with him)
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:23 pm

((I'm not sure what you want to do... maybe we can create another set of characters and Josh, Isabella, and the other two can switch out))

Lionel wasn't sure how she'd use it then, if it didn't keep her warm and if she couldn't even control it.  He wasn't surprised that it scared her.  He would be too.  "I'm sorry about that...Yeah... but I guess they abandoned me for their good... I cared too much about this planet, so they kicked me out."  

Isabella realised that she was healing a lot faster than a human would have.  Maybe her dad had changed that too, when he was messing around with the dragon part.  She got out a glass and made beer appear in it.  She drank it and also made up some food.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:32 pm

((If you want to we can))

Alexia looked at him. "Oh... I'm so sorry... that must be... really... hard." She might have been a Destroyer Fae but her family and the people in her village were just like her. She wasn't kicked out, she left. She could only imagine how it must have felt.

Josh finally woke up and decided to ride his motorcycle to the beach. He loved his baby and loved to take her out whenever he could.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:41 pm

((Yeah, I mean it'd make it different and it wouldn't be the same people all the time. I'm not sure if you want another girl or guy, so feel free to choose either))

Lionel tried to sound nonchalant about it. "Yeah... but I've learned a lot. I guess we're both just victims." His family was higher up, so there was no way they could have a weird son like him, so they just tossed him into the human world.

Isabella decided to just sleep while she could. Normally she'd sleep during the day, but sometimes her days and nights switched. Hopefully she'd be back on schedule.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:48 pm

((Ill make a guy when I get on the computer tomorrow))

"Victims of a messed fucked up world," Alexia mumbled. She then remembered who she was talking too. "Oh... I'm uh... I'm sorry for my... Um language..." Suddenly she was really self conscious and ashamed of not thinking before she spoke.

((I'm dropping josh for now. He has nothing to do so ill pick him back up later after I make my other charrie.))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:32 am

((Ok. Yeah, I'll make a girl later))

Lionel shook his head. "No no, it's fine. Really." He just wished that she would be less nervous, because it seemed to affect her a lot.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:54 am

Name:  Lynx Miller
Hair:  Shoulder length, curled brown hair
Eyes:  Blue green
Skin:  Slightly tanned
Height/Build:  Skinny, 5'9
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars/Other Physical Oddities:  Treble clef tattoo on her right rib cage, a diagonal scar across her neck, many small, animal claw marks along her back
Species:  Metahuman
Ability:  Animal mimicry/talk to animals
Any backstory?:  Her parents saw her use her powers and they thought she was a freak.  Lynx has two brothers who are fiercely loyal to her.  She had to go away at the age of 15 and been pretty much alone ever since.
Other:  She's very shy and although she likes guys, she will hardly ever make the first move.
The Underground - Page 4 Hair-growth-in-UV-lights

Last edited by MonsterEnergy on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:42 am

Alexia looked up again. "How long have you been... alone?" She was curious but she also didn't want to offend him either.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:02 am

Name: Thadeus Bridges
Hair: brown
Eyes: hazel
Skin: light
Height/Build: Average build, 6 foot 2 inches
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars/Other Physical Oddities: tattoo of virginia with “seven-five-seven” written under it on his left side.
Species: demon
Ability: manipulation- he can make people think or do what he wants.
Any backstory?: He was sent here to make someone “Pass on” and decided he wanted to stay.
Other: this is what he looks like---- The Underground - Page 4 Holyit11
and his tattoo-------- The Underground - Page 4 Seven-11
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:48 pm

LeilaniAlexandra wrote:Alexia looked up again. "How long have you been... alone?" She was curious but she also didn't want to offend him either.

Lionel sighed. "Since I was twelve and I'm twenty-one now. It was really rough at first, but eventually, I just knew nothing else." He didn't want to make the conversation depressing though, but it seemed to be going in that direction. "I um... I don't know if you want to talk about your life or.." He just didn't want to upset her.

((I guess we should introduce the new characters now))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:47 pm

Alexia shrugged. "I lost my parents when I was ten, left my village, and eventually got here after a few... Fires." She grabbed a twig and drew in the dirt.

Thadeus sighed and walked down the street. He had completed his job two weeks ago and still didn't want to leave. He liked this place too much.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:55 pm

"I'm sorry," Lionel wasn't really sure what to say, but there wasn't really much he could do. They had something in common, and sometimes words didn't help.

Lynx sighed as she looked inside the club. The manager wanted to hire her there, but she wasn't too keen on it. Lynx had a lot of money saved though, and it showed in her house. She went down the street and was on her way to her home.

Isabella woke up and dressed to go out. She wanted to just relax today, so she flew into the clouds.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:19 pm

Alexia shrugged. "Everything happens for a reason. Whether it's to help you grow, to help you find your place in life, or to find love." She felt a little awkward when she realized what she said- but she didn't know why.

Thadeus continued down the road to the beach. He didn't know why he was headed here but he just felt like he should go.

Josh rode home and put his bike away. He was running low on gas but he didn't want to just sit at home either, so he set off to go somewhere- anywhere.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:35 pm

Isabella flew lower when she reached the water of the beach and rode the currents. She didn't have to work as hard and could still fly. It was nice out here too.

Lionel's stomach lurched at the last part she said. "Yeah... everything's for a reason..." He didn't believe that all the time, but if it worked for her then that was great.

Lynx decided not to go into her house. She closed her eyes to focus and then after opening them, scrambled up the short house like a spider. She then sat on the roof and looked at the city she was in.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:47 pm

Alexia looked over at him. That's what she had been saying to herself for the past ten years. It helped her get through it all, every single bit of it. Life had picked her up, threw her down, chewed her up, and spit her out and through it all- catchers and fires alike- she managed to survive. She was trying to stand up when a catcher suddenly jumped out and shot her in the stomach. "Found you little fae."

Thadeous walked up to a dwarf and looked him in the eyes. "You want to give me your boat." He stepped back and the guy looked at him. "Hey dude- I'm kind of sick of this thing. You want it?" Thad smirked thanked the guy. He backed it into the water and took off on the water.

Josh shifted and walked the streets as his panther. He wandered through all the streets before coming to a stop in front of a house. He had caught a scent and it had intrigued him.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:55 pm

Lionel instantly jumped up when something went through Alexia. He hoped to catch her if she needed it, but he was worried about that person. "Who do you think you are?" He growled.

Isabella relaxed in the air currents and was glad she could relax right now. Hunters were certainly stressful.

Lynx hung her legs over the edge, careful not to hit a window with her black boots. She closed her eyes and tried to relax. No one was going to hurt her. She belonged here.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:10 pm

Alexia stumbled back and fell. She watched as the catcher faced up with Leonardo as she tried not to black out from the blood loss. "The guy who's taking that thing and getting a very nice reward from the clan."

Thadeous stopped the boat and just swayed on the waves. He lounged in the captain's chair and closed his eyes.

Josh lost the scent but stayed there. He didn't know what to do with himself at the moment.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Lionel snarled, "She's not a thing." Scout had somehow sensed that Lionel needed him and climbed up his back to look over his shoulder. He pushed back the guy and his wings came out.

Isabella saw a boat and wondered if anyone she knew was on it. Probably not. She might land on there and take a break.

Lynx didn't even look before jumping down. She forced to have herself to have the ability of an ant and landed. She opened her eyes to find a panther and stumbled backwards. She wasn't sure who this was, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to find out.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:20 pm

be back in a bit
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:24 pm

((K))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:31 pm

Alexia was seconds from passing out. The catcher stumbled back and muttered a curse. "It's mine! And its wings are gonna go right next to its parents." He lunges toward Alexia and she blacked out.

Josh stepped back and shifted. "My bad. I didn't know anyone was out here. I didn't mean to scare you." He stood up and smiled. "I swear I'm not a bad person."

Thadeus relaxed as he swayed on the waves. This was a pretty nice boat. The dwarf certainly had good taste. He smiled to himself and continued to lounge.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:50 pm

Lionel grabbed her and searched her emotions. There weren't any, so she was out. Scout had grown a bit and lunged toward the catcher. Lionel had to set her down in order to get rid of this guy, but there also had to be pressure on the wound. He ordered Scout to do that and he swung at the catcher.

Lynx took a deep breath. "I just um.. jumped from that building... it wasn't you. I didn't know people were out at this time.." She put her hands in the light green sweater she had on.

((I'm not sure what I want to do with Isabella yet/how I want to play her))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next