the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Underground - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underground

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:55 pm

((That's okay. I'm still trying to get a feel for thadeus))

Alexia was in and out of it. Her whole body was numb. She saw Lionel go for the Catcher but she also saw bright lights all around. She couldn't discern reality from death hallucinations but she didn't care. Everything was so beautiful and she just wanted to close her eyes again.

Josh watched the girl and smiled. She was pretty and seemed sweet. "Josh," he said as he held out his hand. He wasn't a total sex-driven monster.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:00 am

Lionel had gotten ahold of the catcher, but with the wrestling, he had shot his wing. Great. He glanced back at Alexia to see her eyes opening for a very short time before closing again. He had to deal with this guy fast.

Lynx shakily took his hand and shook it. "I'm Lynx." She was so nervous. This guy was very tall and actually good looking, but it still made her nervous. His shift was a black panther. What did that say about him?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:03 am

Alexia could tell she was dying when she saw her parent reaching out to her. They were calling her name and saying how much they'd missed her. Her dad said it was time to go home and her mom reached out a hand for her to grab. She wanted so bad to grab on and be with her family again.

Josh looked around. "I don't remember seeing you around town before. How long have you lived here?"
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:09 am

Lionel had finished off the catcher when he saw Alexia's body limp. Going by instinct, he pulled her into his arms and applied pressure to her wound. "C'mon. Don't... you have to live!" He started to run toward his apartment, where he had supplies.

Lynx thought about it. "About a year... I don't go out much really.. where at least people can see me." She didn't know why she just didn't run. "How long have you been here?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:14 am

Alexis saw her parents start to slip away And felt someone touch her. She called out to her parents but no sound came out of her mouth. She reached oh but she just couldn't reach them a style light behind them was getting brighter.

Josh counted in his head. "Uh five years... Maybe a little more. I've lost count really." He shrugged and chuckled.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:16 am

Lionel was completely overcome by his empathy and placed her on a long table that he had in his house and went to try and get the shot out of her.  He couldn't let someone die right in front of him.

Lynx looked down at her shoes and then looking at him. "That's quite a few years in one city..." She liked to move frequently, so people couldn't track her.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:23 am

Josh shrugged. "We'll not a lot of humans get passed the boarder. And if they do, most don't make it out of the woods. We have Fairies who guard the boarder. They aren't the easiest to spot."

Alexia kept reaching and yelling but eventually the light overtook her parents and she was alone in the tunnel. She started to cry and a single tear ran down her cheek. She looked up and took a small step towards the light.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:28 am

Lionel had to sow her up and quickly. "Alexia! Don't..." He couldn't even finish his sentence. He did his best to sow up the wound and had gotten the piece out of her. She had lost a lot of blood and that's what he was worried about.

Lynx whispered, "Oh." It explained why she hadn't been found by human hunters, but there were ones that were hybrids. "That's good that there's guards."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:59 am

Alexia took another step toward the light where her parents went. Before she could reach it everything went dark which confused her. She didn't know if she was dead but she got her answer when she felt a sharp pain his her abdomen. Her breathing was scattered and her eyes fluttered open.

Josh smiled. "Yeah. And those who do get in dont last long." He shrugged.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Lionel had hooked an IV up to her with his own blood, since it transformed to match the blood type of the user. "Alexia..?" He had been washing his hands, since his blood had gotten on him.

Lynx was glad by this statement. "Oh, good. There's people after me, so um... yeah."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Alexia was too weak, and it showed in her voice. "Thank...you..." She was so tired and just wanted to sleep. She had to let him know though. "I... Owe you..." Fae tradition never left her even though she left her village.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Lionel shook his head. "Don't think too much of it. I'm sure you're tired so..." He tried to pick her up as gently as he could and went into one of the spare bedrooms. Oddly enough, it was more earth toned to match the forest of the animals. The bed itself was quite lovely, with the white satin sheets and a luxurious looking silver frame. He placed her on it, hoping that she wouldn't think this was strange. He went to get the IV and came back with it, just in case he needed to reattach it.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Alexia reached for him but was too weak to really hold on. "no... I mean... Tradition... I..." with that she lost consciousness.
She woke up hours later, sweating and pale. She had dreamt about what had happened in the woods. She didn't know if it was real or a dream. She looked around the room and freaked a little. She jumped out of the bed and knocked over an empty bed side table. "shit..." she was too weak still.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Lionel had decided to rest since he had used a lot of his powers, though he had dreamt of being thrown out of heaven again. He didn't sleep long but he woke up to hear something being knocked over. Probably... Scout... or Alexia? He didn't know. Lazily he got up to splash his face with water before going in the direction he had heard the noise.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:08 pm

Alexia tried to stand up but just fell back down. When she looked up she saw a griffin. She screamed and scrambled backwards and it gave her a confused looked as she huddled into a corner and visibly shook from fear.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Scout seemed to frown as this creature didn't want to be near him. He gave a huff of annoyance and walked out. Lionel rushed into the room. "Alexia? What's wrong?" She seemed so freaked out, so he made his voice softer, as if he were talking to a wounded animal.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Alexia didn't know what she saw. She was hallucinating and thought she saw a catcher. Lionel looked half ogre to her at the moment. She closed her eyes hard and everything was back to normal. She was breathing hard and put a had on her stomach. She felt a sharp pain and something lumpy. She raised her shirt high enough to see it was stitches. "Wha- What happened? What's... Why do I have stitches? The catcher...? I-" she was confused. "and where am I?"
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:48 pm

Lionel crouched down, waiting for her to be somewhat calm. "You were upset in the upset in the forest and I came to see why. We talked then a catcher came. He shot at you, that's why you have the stitches, and I took you here, to my home. I had to give you a lot of blood..." He noticed out of the corner of his eye in the kitchen, he saw that Scout had decided to grow. He was about waist high and seemed disgruntled about something.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Alexia's eyes grew wide. "it wasn't a dream... Then what did I see on the edge of the bed? With tentacles? And why did you look like an ogre? And... I sound so crazy..." She dropped her head into her hands and tried not to cry. She was going mental. Totally and completely mental. She held back the tears as she took deep breaths.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:57 pm

Lionel didn't know what to really say. "I um.. don't know. I think you should take it easy for a while.. it's not crazy, just that you don't know what's real and what's not." He sat against a wall, not coming too close to her in case she didn't react well.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:17 pm

A few tear escaped and ran down Alexia's face. She hated how cautious people could be around her. Almost like she was a ticking time bomb. "No I... I should probably go home." She went to stand up but her knees gave out and she started to fall forward.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:21 pm

Lionel, of course being kind, used angelic speed to catch her. "Not when you're this tired." He gently used his thumb to dry her face. It didn't escape his notice that he was still holding her against his chest.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Alexia looked up at him. He really did look like the angel he was. She stuttered to get some words to come out of her mouth but her brain was obviously working against her. All she was really able to get out was: "uh... Thank... Um... Dah... I... Gnuh.." She looked like a fool by her brain wasn't really working so she really didn't have a choice.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Lionel attempted to clear his throat, but his chest was tight. He was nervous again. He looked into her eyes, those grey pools just making his stomach tighten. "My..erm.....pleasure..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Alexia's heart fluttered- her wings probably would to if they weren't tucked away. She tried to get her brain to work. Tried to say something at least half way coherent. But she couldn't. All she could do was half stand there in his arms, her hands against his chest. It was like a moment from that Disney movie Hercules. Only he wasn't a god- but he could sure pass as one. She looked up into his eyes and just went speechless. Not a sound would come out of her mouth.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next