the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 8 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Bells Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:37 pm

Sebastian

After a second's thought, I changed my mind. Instead of grabbing the pajama pants, I simply discarded the ones I was wearing and decided to go to stick with my boxers. Satisfied, I pulled back the covers on the side I was on and slipped in. Once I was comfortable I turned my attention to Thea, watching her with interest. I'd noticed the scars before, they weren't what held my attention. Her reaction to everything was what had my attention honestly. To the fact that I'd chosen to sleep in my boxers, to the fact she was sleeping in my bed, to the fact she was mine.
All of those things caused a certain amount of interest to spark in my mind.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:57 pm

Thea
Once she was changed, Thea turned back to face the bed. Looking at him waiting there made her almost momentarily forget what was happening. Almost. She crawled into the bed and curled under the covers, her back to him.
"See you when the sun sets." She murmured softly, drawing the blanket close to her chest. "I'm... Uh.... Sorry if I wake you." She warned him in advanced.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:52 pm

Sebastian

Sorry if she wakes me?
"You might have a problem if you do that," I warned her, adjusting my covers. "Do your best not to."
With that said, I folded one of my pillows over my arm, an old habit that caused me to go through more of them than I could count, and relaxed on it. My eyes went closed, signaling what I hoped to be the end of the conversation.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:00 pm

thea
While her back was turned to him, she couldn't quite see him close his eyes. "It's not like I always have control over what happens when I sleep. At least I had the decancy to warn you. Would you rather be unpleasantly surprised?" She rolled over and saw his eyes closed and inhaled sharply, realizing that he meant for the conversation to be finished.
Thea turned away from him again and tugged on the blanket to pull the covers closer to her so she could hug them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Sebby

For a moment I considered responding by allowing my sudden flare of temper show. It was one of those moments, however, were I felt comfortable enough that I didn't feel like moving. So instead I let out a hiss of annoyance but didn't respond. If she woke me up she'd have to deal with it whether or not she could control it or not.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:18 pm

Thea

She closed her eyes and tried to slip into a peaceful sleep. She prayed that this would be easy, that she could just get through 8 hours of peaceful sleep.

Thea drifted off shortly, releasing her grip on the comforter. A few hours later she rolled over and moved closer to Sebastain, a puzzled yet pained expression pressed into her sleeping features. Every now and then she would whine or whimper, but nothing too awful disrupted her sleep yet.

But like every single night, the nightmares got worse and the whimpers turned to screams. And soon she began tossing and turning.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:34 pm

Sebby

When I woke up to screaming and movement, my reaction was instantaneous. I flipped over, pinning her to the bed in one swift movement.
"Wake up," I hissed.
I've never been known as a morning, or I suppose night, person. Needless to say, I was a little bit pissed.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:46 pm

Thea

At first, she fought against his grip, flailing and lashing. When she couldn't move, she awoke, staring up at him, tears streaming down her face.
Thea had nothing to say to him, she didn't even try to move. If anything, she coward away from him, her hands clenching into small fists.
"Didn't think you were one restrain while in bed." She finally muttered, tugging at one of her hands away from him. She didn't think what she said was true, but she had to say something.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:18 am

Sebastian

I was not amused.
If anything, I was the furthest thing from amused.
"Give me one reason not to kill you," I ordered.
Some part of my slept addled mind reminded me that I was the one who allowed her to sleep here, but no part of me even cared about that. It was simple, she was the human and I was the vampire. Anything that happened was her fault.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:26 am

Thea
She shrunk away from him at his order. "It wouldn't be very amusing to kill me? I just had an awful nightmare? I'm about three seconds away from a metal break down because of it and you killing me probably wouldn't help me? Your life would become marginally more boring, Nicholas wouldn't do anything of interest for you, and.... Well I have nothing else." She tried wiggling out of his grasp but had no luck. After a few moments she gave up and glared up at him. "You are the one who was blocking me from leaving. I could have bothered nick with my sleeping problems instead. Kept him up all day."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:33 am

Sebastian

Annoyingly, although perhaps fortunately for her, even I recognized the sense her words made. The first part of them, I completely ignored the last part. I'd just claimed her, it would be annoying to be rid of such a fun toy right away.

I was still pissed though.

Baring my teeth at her for a moment, I debated the options I currently had back and forth in my mind. She had a bit of spirit right now. It wouldn't do to lose that just yet. There were no other slaves I had an eye on to replace it.

Making a decision, I lowered my face closer to hers, teeth still bared. She'd woken up a vampire, could she really expect any less than what I'd come to?

"Fine. I won't kill you right now," I growled.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:44 am

Thea

She nodded slowly up at him and relaxed significantly, even exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Can you let go of me? Or do something else if you are goin to keep me held down like this?" She moved her legs under him slightly, trying to wiggle out of his grasp again.

His closeness was making her heart rush in a way she didn't want it to. Not this late during the day. Not when she just had nightmares. Not when her face was still damp from tears.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:21 pm

Sebastian

I ignored Thea's words and her legs, studying her for a moment more before lowering my head to sink my fangs into her neck. Expect a sleeping vampire to be thirsty when they're woken up.

(Can edit if she would have protested)
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:02 pm

Thea

"Sebby could you..... not." She murmured, tugging at her wrists again. After she realized that any struggle would be useless, she closed her eyes and waited for him to finish. Strands of his hair tickled her cheek and the bite pinched and hurt.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:13 pm

Sebastian

When I was satisfied, I pulled away with a scowl.
"Don't wake me up."
With that final order, I rolled off of her and placed my pillow back in it's folded position over my arm. Licking my lips to catch any blood that might have lingered there, I closed my eyes, signaling I was done talking.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:24 pm

Thea

With a slow nod she pulled away from him, a hand over her neck. She would have to clean and bandage the wound. Careful to not distrub him, she got up from the bed and grabbed her pants from her pile of clothing on the floor. She left the room to head to the co ed bathroom at the end of the hall where her room was. There was a first aid kit there and she wouldnt have to worry about dirtying the place up too much.
It didnt take her long to clean herself up. The area around the wound was tender and sore, but nothing she couldnt really deal with. After she cleaned herself up she made her way back to his room. She didnt want to deal with any negative consequences for not coming back. So she entered as quietly as she could and took off her pants again before crawling back into bed with him, careful not to get to close and hoping she didnt wake or disturb him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:48 pm

Sebastian

The bed shifted when she got back in, but by then I was comfortable enough that I didn't feel like moving. Add to it that I was drowsy enough that I didn't even feel irritated, no part of my body deemed doing anything in response.
As such, it wasn't long after that, that I fell back asleep.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:59 pm

Thea

She glanced over at him as he fell back asleep. There was no way she would be able to go back to sleep, she was far to afraid to do that. So she wold just lie there and rest, hoping that she didnt wake him. It was boring as hell, and she wished she could at least have enough courage to curl up against him, but no, she kept her distance and stayed awake for the next few hours until he would wake up.

Eventually there was a knock on the door. Brisk and short yet loud. Sun must have set. She sat up and glanced over at Sebastian.

He told her not to wake her up. But she knew who would be at the door. And she knew that he might want to wake up for this.

"Uh, Sebby? Someone brought breakfast...." She spoke softly, standing from the bed to stretch.

Nicholas
Tapping his foot was the only way he could keep from pacing out side of Seb's door. Why hadn't someone opened it yet? They sun had set a few minutes ago, that usually meant people started waking up. He tried knocking again.

Downstairs in the kitchen

There was a bright yellow post it note pinned into the feeding schedule on who was in charge of who. On it was written "Because of a certain jackass, it will take few days to reorganize the schedule. Pick a vamp and feed them, first come first serve. Fill out the chart below with who you have picked.
Nick."

Below the note there was a blank piece of paper with a quick drawn graph, slaves name on one side and a blank line next to them. Thea's name was missing from the list. Next to Nick's name, 'Seb' was written in quick writing.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:03 pm

Sebastian

I woke up the instant Thea spoke, but it took a moment for the words to sink in. My temper had begun to flare when I'd realized she'd purposely awoke me, but it died down when I realized she wasn't the problem.
"Come in," I snapped, loud enough that I was sure I'd be heard by whoever it was. "And leave after you drop off the blood."
Again, I've never been a morning person.

Elena

After I woke up I quickly went about getting dressed for the day and getting down to see who I was tending to for the day, I was surprised to discover a note instead of the usual schedule. Frowning, I skimmed the page, my lips twisting up at what was obviously Nick's opinion of Sebastian. After only a moment's thought I grabbed the first been I could find and signed my name next to Nero's. Might as well go with someone I could get along with easily enough.
Afterwards I quickly fixed a glass of blood and made my way up to his room to knock on the door.
"I have your blood, Sir."

Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:18 pm

Nicholas

After he heard his permission to enter, Nick yanked up the door and walked in, placing the glass next to the bed. He saw Thea who wore only one of Seb's shirts and his jaw clenched. Soon he noticed the bandages on her neck. Without thinking, he reached out to touch her. She backed away from him and gestured for him to leave, her head turning back to look at Seb.

"Don't see why you need the blood. Fed off her twice in 24 hours." He commented, looking at her before heading towards the door. At least she was alive.

Thea flinched at his comment and took a seat on the floor next to the bed, her knees bent and her arms braced against them. She was exhausted and the it showed.

Nero

Nero groaned and picked his head up from under his pillow. He picked up his flask and tossed it at the door. "Put the glass inside the door. go fill my flask." His words were mumbled by groggy sleepiness.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:38 pm

Sebastian

I sat up just a bit when Nick entered. His irritation was actually pretty amusing and I watched the entire exchange silently. Even if I wasn't normally in a good mood upon waking up, this had certainly improved it a little. When he started to leave, however, I rolled over onto my stomach on the bed and peered over the edge to where Thea had placed herself.

My best guess is she hadn't gone to sleep after waking me up last night. I mused over the idea for a moment, rather pleased by how realistic it seemed. I only had a vague recollection of what happened when she'd woke me up, but since she wasn't dead it couldn't have been that bad.

"It's her own fault," I commented lightly before Nick had reached the door. "If you want to blame anyone, blame her for pissing me off."

When I'd finished speaking, I sniffed the air, frowning a bit. A good beginning to the morning might be a bath.

Elena

I nodded even though he couldn't see me and quickly pulled open the door. Easing myself inside, I chanced a quick glance at him before setting the glass down and locating the flask.
"Okay," I replied, slipping back out of the door and heading for the kitchen.

Kane

When I got up the next evening I was pleased to discover that I hadn't overslept this time. A quick clean up and trip down to the kitchen told me that I hadn't missed anything special, especially when I noticed the note on the schedule. Looking it over, I frowned running each available name. Which to choose...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:56 pm

nicholas

He growled softly and turned back to face them. "What did she do to piss you off? Have a fit in the middle of the night? Something that she can't control and that I warned you about. That is in no way her fault." Nick snarled the words.

"I could have left. But instead I chose to stay in here tonight. He wasn't making it easy to leave and I didn't have the energy to make him move or was too lazy or whatever you want to call it. I probably could have left. He told me not to wake him up and I still stayed. So it is my fault and don't talk about me like I'm not here, Nicholas." He was stunned to hear her say such things. But after a few moments he realized thy this was Thea. And she could be incredibly independent.

"Sebastian, do you expect Thea to fect you blood every night or do we have to keep your name on the schedule?" Nicholas asked, drawing his own attention away from Thea who was now glaring up at him.

Nero

When she had left again, he stood from his bed and walked over to the glass. It didn't take long for him to drain the contents and calm his hunger. He didn't expect her to take long, not with the thought of the garden looming over her head. No, she would probably be very quick today.

Alice

"You wanna pick me." Alice giggled, standing by the back doorway, watching him look over the chart. She Han her hands folded behind her back and a look of fake innocents on her face. It wasn't often that the vampires came down into the kitchen, and part of her wondered if she had startled him. It would be rather interesting if she had.

Last edited by Momo13 on Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:07 pm

Kane

"Shit," I gasped, spinning around.
A second later the word that had popped out registered in my mind and it was all I could do not to flush a bright shade of red. Not exactly the right way to be talking around the people in charge. Instead of blushing, I allowed sheepish expression to appear as studied her curiously. I hadn't known many vampires that actually moved around this early, let alone one of them would be willing to come all the way to the kitchen.
"Sorry," I commented slowly. "You startled me. Choose you, you said?"

Elena

When I reached the kitchen I was startled to discover Alice in the opposite doorway. Hesitating for just a moment, I continued to make my way into the room, deciding to leave them to their conversation.
"Excuse me..."
My hands were unscrewing the cap to the flask before the words even left my mouth. The sooner I was done the sooner I got to tend the garden. Within a moment I had it filled and was making my way back to the door to head back up to Nero.

Sebastian

Ah, the fact that he seemed rather irritated was like music to my ears. What a pleasant sound this early in the night. Now to make things even more fun...
"Take me off," I replied calmly. "I'll just take from her as I need."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:25 pm

nicholas
"You can't do that! She doesn't have enough blood in her system to sustain you. You'll kill her." He clenched his fists and took a step toward them.

"I'll be fine. Now stop acting like I'm not here. And stop acting like anything you say carries any weight in this conversation." She snapped at him, standing from where she sat.

Alice

"It's just me and Lyn left, right? Unless you want to get tasked with polishing an entire room, I think I would be the much better choice." She smiled at him and watched as the other girl moved about the room. She was quick as if she was in a rush to get back to something.
"Why are you hurrying so?" Alice asked her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:30 pm

Sebastian

I propped my head up one hand, waving the other one in the air to dismiss his statement. Thea's words might have been to defuse the situation, but I figured my next ones just might help put that tension back in place.

"If she dies, she dies. She is mine, isn't she?"

Elena

I paused by the door, eyes wide as I spun around to face Alice.
"Oh, well..." I began, pulling my answer into order. "You... um... you suggested that I ask Nero about the garden and I did and he's letting me do it so I want to get done so that I have time to work."
I was fully aware that my words came out rushed and didn't even try to control the heat that spread over my face.
"Thanks for telling me about it."

Kane

I was about to respond to Alice's comment when she started talking to Elena. Smiling a little, I just turned back to face the list. She had a point, I'd rather not have to deal with the neat freak on most days. Signing my name next to hers, I turned around once again and watched the scene with interest.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next