the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 16 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Bells Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Sebastian

"When it comes from you, it's suspicious," I grumbled, pulling one of my hands from the bed to catch her hand before she pulled it away. I trapped it against my cheek, continuing to study her. She didn't seem to be lying.

Still, I couldn't decide if I disliked the idea of her touching me without any real reason. No one had ever done that. Well, no one except for that person. She didn't count, though. She'd done a lot of things that no one else had done. It was a strange feeling, Thea's hand.

"No one is affectionate towards me."

The words might have been blunt, but they were the truth. They also happened to be the only thing that I could think of to say.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Thea

Thea was startled when he grabbed her hand instead of letting her pull it away. His comment made her want to roll her eyes but she resisted and instead took a step closer. She brushed her thumb along his cheek bone, and smiled at him.

"Geez, I wonder why that is. You only terrify the living daylights out of everyone who ever tries to get near you. Kinda stops the affectionate thing." So, this all could bite her in the ass one day, because she was basically trying to play him like she would the others in her past. She was trying to figure out what he wanted of her and be that person and then some. Maybe he wanted affectionate seeing as he never had it. "Is that something you want?" She asked slowly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:46 pm

Sebastian

I released her hand and pulled away, a scowl settling on my lips as I sat myself up. My legs complained slightly about being folded beneath me, but I easily ignored that.

"Why would I want it?" I grumbled. "If you can't tell, I'm doing just fine without it. My point is, the 'affection' you're showing can't be real. It's as simple as that. So don't show it."

As appealing as that idea of hers was, I wasn't about to give into it. It felt like she'd be winning something if I did. There wasn't a part of me that was going to do that.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:56 pm

"Whatever you say, boss." She dropped her hand to her side and stepped away from him, turning her back so she could get back to work. This idea of hers, no matter how dangerous it was, was a good idea in her mind. Maybe it was something he wanted. He was the type of person to lie about that.

"But just because you are doing fine without something, doesnt mean you dont want it." She spoke softly, as if not really trying to hold a conversation with him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Sebastian

I rolled my eyes, spinning around and scooting so that my back was leaning against the head of my bed. That way she could reach the piles of clothing tossed all over the other side of it. I also kicked out my feet to make sure that none of it was caught beneath me.

"Yeah, whatever you say," I grumbled. "It's a huge secret, but I really want affection and love because I'm some depressed son-of-a-bitch that never received any attention by his family or his friends. That's why I enjoy making everyone else feel like shit."

Okay, maybe the sarcasm was a bit heavy. But yeah, what else should she expect after making a comment like that?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:14 pm

Thea

"Just get defensive and sarcastic about it. That doesnt prove my point at all." She mumbled under her breath as she continued to work. "did you have to throw everything around the entire room? Jeez. This is ridiculous, even for one of your little temper tantrums."

So much clothing for her to clean up. God damn, what was his problem today? She went over and picked up a large pile to start folding and putting away again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:25 pm

Sebastian

"Don't make me sound like a child," I growled, crossing my arms as I watched her. "I didn't have a temper tantrum! I was looking for something. "

My eyes flickered over the room once again, my annoyance growing even stronger over the fact that I still didn't see it.

"Not that it's any of your business."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Thea

"Not asking. Not my business. You made it very clear earlier about what was and wasn't my business." She rushed the words out, glancing over at him. There was no way she wanted him to think that she was digging for info. "My wrist kills and it hurts to fold shirts."

She began folding slowly, careful not to shift her hand in an awkward way as she worked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Sebastian

"Good," I snapped, glaring at her. "Maybe the feeling will teach you something."

Honestly, if she was going to say something like that, she had to expect that I'd say something like I did in return. She wasn't getting any sympathy from the person who'd broke it on purpose.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:47 pm

Thea

"Maybe it will." She shrugged and looked over at him with a grin at him. She finished the pile and started putting articles of clothing back in their respective places. When she was finished she went back over to his bed and took a seat down next to him.

"I'm sorry for invading your personal space earlier. Not just because you broke my wrist, but because I shouldn't have and it was wrong."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:04 pm

Sebastian

I rose a brow, an amused chuckle escaping my mouth. Now she was apologizing?

"You really are up to something. I'm not going to change just because you act nice."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:09 pm

Thea

"Not trying anything. I swear on my decent wrist." She smiled at him and laughed. "Just, well, looking at life in a new way I guess." She shrugged and pulled her legs up onto the bed, folding them under her.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Sebastian

"And in what way is that?" I questioned.

If she wasn't trying something, which not a part of me believed, then I would be interested in hearing what she had to say. Well, sort of. As mentioned, I didn't believe it. Thea acting like this was just plain... wrong?

Not that I minded...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:38 pm

Thea

She thought for a few minutes on how to answer him. How could she explain without giving away what she was doing? “May I?” She pointed to the spot on the bed next to him so she could lay beside him while they talked.

“I’m not quite sure how to explain it. It’s more of, I guess, me realizing that my life isn’t in my control anymore, which is a culture shock for me.” She started slowly, unfolding her legs from under her and shifting closer to him when he motioned it was alright. She curled up along beside him, glancing up at him from where she laid.  “But that doesn’t mean I want to be broken. That would do me no good, you don’t like broken spirits, they bore you, right? So, I’m trying the positive outlook on this situation. Something where I don’t piss you off all the time, but there is still chance for me to be entertaining. Because, lets face it, even if I am affectionate and nice and kind, there is no way I can keep it up forever. I’m going to lash out eventually, and we both know it. This place will get to me again. It always does. If that makes sense. But this way, I’m giving myself a chance to be positive first. Positivity, at least for me, always gets chipped away at, so don’t worry about your entertainment. I should be back to my troublesome self in no time based on our interactions.”

She took another pause before continuing. “I’m also a creature of pleasure. I like affection, even if it just me giving it.” That last part was actually particularly true. In the past she had actually taken a great deal of pleasure from being affectionate towards others, if they ended up enjoying her affection. It meant she was good at something that wasn’t necessarily harmful or self-destructive. It felt different from just sex with someone or the thrill of stealing. It was calming.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:29 pm

Sebastian

I narrowed my eyes thoughtfully, taking in the words as she said them. Instead of interrupting her like I normally would have done when someone spoke for so long about themselves, I simply thought it over. A new outlook on life where I wouldn't get annoyed or bored? If I was being honest... no one had probably ever tried that before. All I'd gotten were insults and fear from the toys I chose, not this.

"Hmph."

Laying my head against the headboard, I shut my eyes as I rolled the idea around after she'd finished.

"It's not like I'll stop you from trying this new thing out," I grumbled after a moment. "Just don't get annoying with all this 'affection'."

Again, it might not have been something that I'd be against, but it was also something I'd never admit to her that I was fine with. Telling her that I liked having someone be affectionate felt like letting her win something. I wasn't one to do that.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Thea

"New boundaries for me to test. Lovely. And what do I get if I somehow manage to annoy you?" She glanced up at him, a slight grin on her face. Although, for some reason Thea didn't think he would get annoyed by it. Not truly at least. He might acted annoyed, but part of her wanted to believe that he would enjoy this attention. Otherwise, she figured he would actually stop her and her actions.

Thea shifted closer to him and rolled onto her back so she would be looking up at the ceiling instead of at him. Her right hand rested behind her head and her injured was cradled on her stomach. At least laying like this was comfy and not as terrifying as it could be. He seemed somewhat mellow right now.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:41 pm

Sebastian

"Isn't that obvious? I'll punish you however I find suiting at that moment," I retorted. "What else would I do?"

I considered shifting away from her, but decided against it. Until I could remember where I'd placed that album, I wouldn't be moving from this spot. The room would just end up a mess again if I did. There wasn't any use in searching for something I couldn't find. So if she wanted to be next to me, she'd been fine for now. I didn't exactly feel like dealing with it.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Thea

"Yay, more punishment. That is always loads of fun." She mumbled, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. "Although, im not sure if that would be fair. How would I know in advance if I were doing something wrong and how to avoid it? I dont know at what levels my affections are annoying." She pointed out, with a small smile.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Sebastian

I snorted, raising a brow in her direction.
"Who ever said I was fair?" I questioned. "I don't believe anyone besides yourself would actually be that deluded. You'll figure it out if you don't want to end up being punished every time you come around. It's that simple."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Thea

"True. you are the master of being unfair and ruthless." She smirked over at him before laughing softly. "I guess I will just have to figure it out. Cant say I enjoy broken bones or bruises or being bitten. Although, why you decided to break my wrist still puzzles me. It takes away some of my use." Thea shrugged and glanced back up at the ceiling, looking away from him yet again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:09 pm

Sebby

"You pissed me off," I replied easily, not planning on giving any explanation beyond that. In my opinion it should have been enough. I didn't need a reason for things I did when she caused me to lose my temper.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Thea

"I do that far to frequently for my own good." She commented softly, glancing up at him. "Although, sometimes it just ends up with me under you on a bed..... Which I am completely, completely fine with in most cases." She grinned over at him. She propped herself up on her good arm and leaned over him. Thea glanced down at him, and bit her lip, curious at what he would do if she tried to instigate anything.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:20 pm

Sebastian

I rose a brow in her direction, wondering if she had it in her to continue. It wasn't like I was going to stop her, I was too curious over her actions. Was she telling the truth when it came to her sudden change of heart? It was doubtful.

"In most cases?" I questioned, making sure not to show any reaction beyond the previous raising of my brow. "I'd assume that you're always okay with it."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:46 pm

"Contrary to popular belief, I'm not always in the mood." She laughed softly, staring down at him, a few strands of hair falling into her face. "Speaking about our activities, when you get around to replacing the shirt you ripped, which I'm not upset about or anything. Just stating facts and asking questions here. Would I have any say in the new clothing or would it be whatever you wanted to see me in?"

Thea didn't think he would stop her if she tried to do anything. At least, he hadnt tried to stop her yet. So she reached down slowly and ran her fingers along his cheek before tipping his head so he was more directly facing her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:45 pm

Sebastian

I rolled my eyes, allowing her to move my head as she wished.

"Of course I'll choose what I want," I informed her. "Why would I let you choose? I'm the one who'll be looking at it on you."

It might take a bit of self control, but I'd see what she was going to do for now. It might be interesting to see what she had in mind.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next