the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 9 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:44 pm

Nicholas

"You cant just treat her like that!" He bellowed, fists clenched at his sides. "She isnt some--"

"Stop acting like im not here, Nicholas!" Thea shouted at him. "You keep speaking like... like... like I cant stand up for myself. "She is this. She isnt that. She she she." You know what? Fuck off. I'm too tired to deal with you an this bullshit. I didn't sleep much last night. I am exhausted. So fuck off."

Nick watched her and glanced back at Sebastian. She obviously didn't care if her words pissed off her master right now. She didnt care about much of anything right now from what nick could see.

Alice
"No problem, sweety. I'm glad you have the chance to work out there. Someone has to make it pretty again. it's been over run for so long. Once it was a pretty place to sit and star gaze. Now, not so much. But i'm sure you will fix that over time." She turned to face Kane who was scribbling down his name on the list. "AB positive please, if we have any."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:55 pm

Kane

"I'll make it perfect!" Elena assured her, quickly glancing towards the door behind her once again. I did my best to hide my amusement. Honestly, that girl reminded me of some sort of small animal most of the time. The sort that was always jittery and easily excitable. "I've gotta go. Thanks again!"

I turned my eyes away from her and back to Alice as Elena slipped out the door.

"I'm sure we've got it," I replied easily, turning to where the blood was kept and looking through the different types. "Ah, here it is. You want it warm, don't you?"

Might as well ask. It wasn't every day you got the chance to fix it exactly how they wanted.

Hell, I was talking about blood like it was sort of normal food. How screwed up was my head getting from being here?

Sebastian

I let my amusement show, allowing that grin to appear that I'd been told normally unsettled people rather than reassured them.

"Yes, Nick, please stop doing that. It's so annoying to hear you ignoring her right as a person. She can speak for herself, and you heard her. Fuck off."

Elena

As soon as I'd escaped the room, I darted up to Nero's with his flask in my hand. Outside I paused to hide any indication that I'd been running by fixing my hair and adjusting my outfit. When I was satisfied, I knocked lightly on the door and peeked inside.

"It's mean," I spoke up. "Your flask is filled."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:04 pm

Nicholas

He looked over at Thea then shook his head.

"It's your funeral if you die." He told her, before walking out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Thea

Once Nick was gone, she took a seat back on the floor, leaning against the bed.

"You... You aren't really going to take from me whenever you're hungry, are you?" She asked, her arms wrapping around her knees. It was obvious that she was still in a foul mood.

Nero

"Bring it here." He yawned, sitting on his bed. The glass that his break fast was in was on the ground again, waiting for her to take it away again to be cleaned. "What do you have on your list of chores today?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:24 pm

Sebastian

I studied her curiously for a moment.
"What do you think?" I questioned, debating the fact in my mind. "Would I do something like that?"

Elena

I quickly crossed the room, letting the door fall shut behind me. When i reached his bed, I held out the flask for him to take.
"Well..." I began, pulling up the list of chores in my mind. I quickly rattled them off as I recalled them. "... and I believe that's it."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:32 pm

Thea

"Honestly? You bit me last night because I woke you. Because I had a night mare. Something I cant control. I would not put it past you to something like that. I hope that you wouldnt, because that would be very unhealthy for me. But if I thought i had any control of this I would just be kidding myself." She tipped her head back to look up at him, her eyes narrowed to a pointed glare.

Nero

"You better get to work. Seems like a long list if you want to try and get outside today." He smirked at her and grabbed his flask from her hand.

Alice

"Yes please. Cold is no fun. I'm not some poor college kid who has the mind set to enjoy cold food that isnt actually enjoyable when cold." She made a face at the thought of drinking blood at a cool temperature and the idea disgusted her. She had no idea how Nero managed to stomach whatever he had in his flask throughout the day.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:14 pm

Sebastian

I thought this over for a moment, keeping my expression carefully blank as I did. Wouldn't do to give her any indication of where my thoughts were going.

Yes, I had bit her because of the nightmare. I wasn't going to say that it was my fault, because it wasn't. She could have slept elsewhere, waking me up was her own fault. However, this attitude was refreshing. It had disappeared slightly last night and I was pleased to see it reappear.

"No," I commented after a few moments. "As long as you bring me something fresh, I won't be drinking your blood every night."

Elena

I nodded quickly as he took the flask. As soon as he had it, I leaned down to grab the glass I'd brought in before.

"I'll get it all done," I reassured him. "It won't take that long, promise!"

Turning my attention to his room, I did a quick survey with my eyes to see how much needed done cleaning wise. I'd spoken before I'd even thought about the fact that I didn't know that for sure.

Kane

A faint smile reached my lips as I quickly moved to pour the blood into a glass and warm it up.

"Gotcha. One glass of warm blood coming up," I replied easily. "So, what brings you down here?"

It wasn't bad to ask, right? I didn't think so at least.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Thea

"well that is reasuring." Sarcasm dripped from her voice and she stood up from the ground. "I'm going to go take shower. Try and wake a bit." She moved his glass of blood closer to him so he wouldnt forget about it before bending down to pick up her bundle of clothing from the floor.

Nero
"Lets hope you can. Come find me when you finish each task so I can inspect. Don't want you doing a rushed and half assed job just so you can get outside." He tucked his flask into his pocket and turned to walk out of the room.

Alice

"I found myself up early and decided to wander around. Didn't know if anyone would make it up to my room today so I took the matter into my own hands and contemplated getting my own glass for once. But then I saw the note and decided to wait around to see who might get stuck with me."

She walked over to the counter closest to him and hopped up, taking a seat.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:17 pm

Kane

"Disappointed?" I questioned, unable to help myself. "I'm sure there are more entertaining people than myself."
Satisfied that I had the blood right, I carefully grabbed the glass. Locating where she'd sat herself, I approached and held the glass up for her to take.

Sebastian

I considered informing her that I had been about to do that, but then changed my mind. Instead I grabbed the glass and took a sniff, screwing up my nose. When I'd recently had two meals directly from the source, warmed up blood in a glass didn't exactly strike me as appealing. With my mood suddenly turning foul, I turned my eyes to her to find her grabbing her clothes.

"Make it quick," I grumbled. "I want you to clean after you're finished."

Elena

"Okay!" I replied immediately, then hesitated. "Do you have somewhere that you plan to be?"
It'd be easier if I knew where he was so that I could find him when finished.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:34 pm

Thea

"Sure thing." She mumbled. "Shouldn't take me too long." The showers were never particularly warm in the slave corridor. And she was never a fan of cold showers.

Nero

"No idea. Have fun." And with that he left her to work. He had no idea where he would be wandering.

Alice
"Not disappointed at all." She shook her head slowly. "I'm content with you." She reached out of her glass and smiled at him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:28 pm

Sebastian

I nodded, putting the glass aside and standing. I might as well have my shower while she had hers. Decision made, I went about gathering what I'd wear today before heading to the shower.

Elena

As soon as he had left I set about getting my work done, careful to make sure that I did it exactly right. It wouldn't do me any good to be sloppy and be unable to tend the garden.

Kane

I smiled in return, slightly pleased. I knew I could be a pretty plain person sometimes. Still, I couldn't help but wonder how much of a compliment that was. She wasn't human. I had to keep reminding myself of that.
"Well, thank-you for saying that," I replied. "Now, is there anything you need me to do for you?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:52 pm

Thea

She hurried with her shower, not wanting to give him another reason to bite her. Her movements were sluggish and disoriented, but she couldnt tell if it was from the missing blood or her lack of sleep. But she didn't have much time to concentrate on that. She changed into a simple black shirt and some jeans and draped her towel around her neck to keep her hair from soaking her shirt. Once she was completely changed, she went back to her room to charge her ipod before stopping back at Seb's room. She started picking up around the room and making the bed until he got back.

Alice
"Nothing yet. What is on your chore list today?" She asked, before sipping at her drink. "Hopefully nothing too strenuous."

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:17 am

Kane

A lope-sided smile reached my lips at her question. I normally ended up with a lot of physical work seeing as I was built for it. Not that I minded. Running the list through my mind, I easily relayed it to Alice.
"And that's about it," I said as I finished.

Sebastian

When I'd finished and dressed, I reentered the room to see her cleaning up. Pursing my lips, I simply leaned against the wall as I watched her. It seemed leaning was becoming a habit of mine... I mused before moving onto more entertaining thoughts. I'd already rattled up her little boy toy today, and it amused me to try and think of something else to do to get a rise out of him, or perhaps her. I continued to bat the idea around my mind silently.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:33 am

Alice

"Mind if I watch? I dont have much better to do today." She asked, sipping at her blood slowly. Alice was certain he wouldnt deny her request, but for some reason she felt the need to ask him how he would feel about it. Probably something to do with their conversation yesterday.

Thea

She glanced back from the bed when he came in and nodded once to him, a way of acknowledging his presences in the room. Her movements around the room were precise and quick despite her tired nature. Her exhaustion showed with her movements, but she fought against it.

"What do you want next from me, Sir?" She asked, remembering from the other day when he disliked her use of the word. She was still pissed, at him and at Nick. And she wanted to sleep.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:41 am

Sebastian

A scowl began to form at my lips as an errant thought reached my mind. With as tired as she seemed I probably wouldn't be able to get very much fun out of her for the moment. Getting more pissed by the moment seeing as I couldn't dismiss the realization, I pushed away from the wall and gestured at the bed.
"Get your ass in there," I hissed and moved to pull open the door to leave.
It wouldn't do for her to think I was being polite. It was a simple fact that if she was exhausted even the most basic enjoyment I could get out of her wouldn't be very pleasing.
"Shit," I grumbled.

Kane

I pursed my lips, then gave her a simple nod with that lop-sided smile still in place.
"Sure," I replied. "I don't really mind, although you might get a bit bored after awhile."

[Hey, can you give a few suggestions for jobs he could be doing? I don't really know what all they do around the building, but again, he's pretty capable labor wise.]
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:52 am

Thea

"It would be great if you would tell me this shit before I made the bed!" She called after him, a tired smile pulling at her lips. Was he actually going to let her sleep? Did that sound heavenly. "Thank you, Seb." From how he had ordered it, she guessed that he wasn't letting her sleep out of kindness. He had something else planned, most likely. But she didnt care. Sleep was sleep, and she couldn't get in trouble for waking him this time.

Alice

"Bored from watching a male do work? My my, you don't know how the female brain works, do you?" She teased him, grinning back.

[details like this are why this never gets turned into a book. Maybe stuff like rearranging the furniture in rooms, or moving boxes of shipments (because no one goes out to the store for shopping, they would get any food or cleaning or house supplies through the mail/shipping), fixing anything that has been broken from furniture to plumbing/electrical work. or anything similar to that i guess. Two brains are better than one here. im open to your suggestions as well.]
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:12 am

Sebastian

Once out in the hall, I scowled even further and when the door had fallen shut behind me I kicked the wall out of annoyance. What the hell was I supposed to do now? Being in my room wasn't an option. Couldn't irritate the boy toy when I was being... whatever the hell letting her sleep was called, it struck me as something that would make him happy instead of pissing him off.

Not finding anything that seemed to be a liable option, I just cursed again and laid back against the wall. I guess I could stay here for some time if there was nothing else. Maybe I should go find a slave to mess with. Surely there was one somewhere. Messing with Lyn was an option on my list a long time ago, but I'd learned pretty quickly that pissing off the shrimp was a very bad idea. I had a pretty good idea that he was even older than I was.

So... there was nothing.

"Shit," I repeated under my breath, still pretty ticked.

Kane

A sheepish heat creeped over my cheeks at her words. Considering that the only female I had more than just a little experience with was my mother, she was pretty dead on. Girls hadn't exactly been attracted to the guy who was more interested in checking up on his mom than going out on a date. Well, that and I'd cancelled quite a few dates because of getting called into one of my multiple jobs.

"You could say that," I answered evasively. "Let's start with the supplies."

Turning towards the door, I ducked my head to attempt and hide how my face had turned red with her words.

[I'll come up with something as needed. Your suggestions are pretty good as well.]
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:22 am

Thea

She heard a thud against the wall and flinched, still taking off her shoes before she could crawl into bed. He was pissed. Hopefully he wasn't pissed at her. She legitimately didn't do anything this time. Not to her knowledge at least.

Thea walked over to the door and opened it. "Uh... Would you rather I slept in my own room?" She asked him hesitantly, afraid that he would lash out at her for not already being in the bed and passed out.

Alice

"Did I make you embarrassed?" She giggled, looking at him as his cheeks colored slightly, but he turned away before she could really study his reaction. With a soft laugh she followed after him, still sipping away at her drink.

"Sounds interesting." She mused softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:30 am

Kane

Of course she'd noticed.

"You may have," I replied, swiftly moving onto the latter half of her comment. "It's pretty mundane, really. Just moving things from one place to another. Some of the boxes are hard for the less healthy, or just less built, slaves to handle so I bring them in to where they can be easily unpacked and put away."

When I'd finished with my explanation, I held the door for her then stepped out into the hall. It didn't take long to find where the boxes had been unloaded when they were brought to the mansion.

Sebastian

I glared at her from my position against the wall.

"What the hell are you doing?" I snapped. "Didn't I already tell you to get your ass in my bed?"

The thought of what to do had crossed my mind and been approved before I even considered it. Swiftly closing the distance between her and me, I moved to grab her and sling her over my shoulder. If she wasn't going to bed, I was putting her there, and perhaps entertaining myself at the same time. She'd ignored the order, it was her own damn fault.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:37 am

Alice

"That's cute. I didn't know that a simple comment could do that." She stood out of his way as he worked, watching him. "And it isnt that mundane for me to watch." She told him honestly, finding a place to sit and stare at him.

Thea

"I just figured I would offer to relocate and -- Woah there you dont have to pick me up! The bed is like three feet away, I can walk there." She didn't try to struggle in his grip or even sound vaguely distraught at what he was doing. She expected worse if she had upset him so being carried across the room wasn't too awful.

"Although, you could carry me a bit gentler, I think you bruised my hip with your shoulder." She was not excited for how he was going to deposit her on the bed. For some reason she felt like it was going to be rough and harsh in some way.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:43 am

Sebastian

Ignoring her, I crossed the room and tossed her down on the bed. With a scowl, I debated my next thought in my mind. As soon as I'd come across a decision, which was within a second, I swiftly pinned her as I'd done last night.

"You piss me off," I informed her simply.

Perhaps the others did have it a little right when they said I had a temper.

Kane

I decided her first comment was best left ignored. At best following that line of thought would cause that red to grow stronger.

"If you say so," I replied instead, skepticism clear in my voice.

Watching her out of the corner of my eye out of curiosity, I began picking up and moving the boxes to where they were needed. If she was entertained by this I would be even convinced even further that females were an another species entirely, even more than vampires were.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:49 am

Thea

She grunted softly when her back in the bed. "How is it that I always end up under you?" with a slight roll of her eyes she shook her head slowly. This time she didn't mean to really anger him, she was trying to be somewhat kind. If he wanted her to sleep she could at least be out of his way. But no, she had to go ask questions and now she was in more trouble.

"Sorry, Seb. Was just trying to be considerate. Wanted to get out of your way was all." She admitted softly, look up at him through damp strands of her bangs that fell into her face.

Alice

"Some guys are entertained by girls walking around them. Some girls are entertained by that as well. There is a reason that Caroline and Elizabeth walk around the room in Pride and Prejudice. Why would a female enjoy the view a male working be any different?" Alice pointed out, finishing off the last of her drink.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:57 am

Kane

I laughed as I sat down one of the boxes, turning around to face her.

"And are you liking what you see?" I was unable to resist asking. "Also, that was for Mr. Darcy's benefit, and he didn't seem to enjoy it that much. He just continued writing, that's not a very good example."

Sebastian

"Because that's where I enjoy seeing you," I growled under my breath before scowling at her for a moment.
A heart-beat later I was completely dismissing her comment and leaning to take a deep breath. Her human scent wasn't as appetizing seeing as I'd drank only a short time ago. No, that part of her wasn't appealing at the moment beyond the normal, primal desire for blood. Instead of biting down like I could have done in response to her question, I licked the first bit of skin my mouth reached.
If she wasn't resting, then I was going to have fun.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:03 am

Alice

"So you do manual labor and you are well read. Interesting." She crossed her legs and looked at him, smiling when he turned to face her. "I dont dislike it. And Mr. Darcy is an odd ball and he can not be counted."

Thea

Her breath hitched when he licked at her. "I... I uh... don't have comment for that. And if you wanted me to sleep the licking isnt going to help because all it does is... well.... that isn't very fair of you to do to me." She pulled at her hands, trying to get out of his grip even though she knew it was pointless. "Dammit seb...."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:08 am

Sebastian

I paused, tilting my head and regarding her with something bordering between amusement and irritation.
"Do I give a shit if it's very nice?" I growled. "And you're the one who didn't fucking listen."
Point made, I shifted my hands so that I could hold both of hers above her had with only one of mine, not paying any attention to that useless struggling of hers. Satisfied with the hand I now has free, I used it to tug on the collar of her shirt so that I had more skin to explore with my tongue. If teasing was mean, then why not get meaner?

Kane

"Well, I'm not actually well read. I only know because my mother pushed it onto me, she was obsessed with that sort of thing. Kind of what you'd call a hopeless romantic. To add onto it, I just watched the movie, never read the book. Mr. Darcy was a bit of an oddball though," I admitted before moving over towards the other boxes. I paused before picking up the next one. "As for the sight not being that bad... I suppose I could help..."

For a moment I forgot that she wasn't like one of those human girls that used to linger by the construction park to flirt, which made the next words slip out of my mouth without thought.

"I've heard that it's more appealing to watch a man work with his shirt off. It typically made girls squeal on hot days. Apparently there's something about watching a well built man's abs."

After the words left my mouth, I remembered just who I was talking to. Swiftly grabbing the box and spinning around to hide my embarrassment, I chided myself in my mind. She wasn't one of those normal human girls, even if she was acting pretty normal right now.

Last edited by Bells on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:15 am

Thea

"I never fucking listen. Isn't that what you love about me?" With her wrists in one of his hands she felt trapped and small under him. She tried twisting her hands out of his grip but it was pointless. The teasing was driving her crazy and all she really wanted was to sleep.

"Sebby, I'm tired. really fucking exhausted." She breathed out, trying to concentrate on what she wanted to say. "I wont be able to get any work done in this state and I can't nap if you are.. .well... doing that. And fuck that feels good."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next