the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 10 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:21 am

Sebastian

I snorted and continued to ignore her. She was mine, if I didn't give her work to do then it didn't matter if she couldn't work. It was that simple. If someone wanted to complain let them do it to my face.

Instead of responding, I simply shifted so that I was certain she couldn't squirm away, then released her hand so that I could easily seize her shirt in both of mine to pull on it. There wasn't enough skin to play with when she was clothed.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:42 am

Alice

She watched for a few minutes without speaking. "Have you seen the minis series?" It was a favored past time of hers to watch it, although not many people could sit trough six hours of Pride and Prejdice.

"And yes, there is something appealing about a guy working shirtless if e his physically fit. Were you offering to take your shirt off when you offered to help? Because I wouldn't object one bit about that." She grinned over at him and smirked.

Thea

"You're an an asshole.... You know that?" She mumbled softly, wiggling under him again. "You don't have to.... And you ripped my shirt. That's fine. It's not like I have any of these to spare. Totally have an entire wardrobe not just some half assed one."

She tentatively moved her hands from where he pinned them. She slid one under his shirt and let her fingers skim along his skin, pressing herself closer to him. While he wasn't licking her, she took the opportunity to steal a kiss.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Kane

I shook my head, at her first comment and was about to respond when the second one registered. I'm rather certain that if I hadn't almost been expecting that response that I would have turned red up to my ears. As it was, I just barely managed to keep a straight face. Taking my shirt off had been a joke, but if the idea was appealing to her... well... I couldn't help but feel slightly amused by the idea, even if it was embarrassing.

"I can't say I have seen it," I managed to inform her after a moment. I finished the one I was on and moved onto the next, pausing to tug my shirt over my head and carefully toss it out of the way.

Hopefully I was built enough for her liking. I thought of myself as fit, but you never know.

"And I was. Have to entertain you somehow if you're going to be nice and keep me company."

Sebastian

Amusement flickered through the other emotions corsing through me with her words. Before responding, however, I took her stolen kiss and deepened it, allowing my hands to tug my shirt off, the feeling of her exploring hands making the shirt more of an annoyance than anything else. I'll admit, for a human she could get me pretty worked up.

"I'll get you a new one," I growled when I pulled my lips away. "Something I like."

She was mine now, it's not like I could have the others thinking anything but that.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:22 pm

Alice

"I'll have to see if I have the dvd's around here somewhere. Maybe we could watch them sometime. It's no fun to watch them by myself anymore, not after how many times i've seen them in the past." She shrugged and giggled when he took of his shirt. He was very entertaining for her. "Well that is kind of you."

Thea

"Well isn't that nice of you." She muttered softly against his lips before stealing another quick kiss before he pulled his lips away. Why was sleeping with him such an appealing idea? A horrible idea with the state she was in, but still very appealing.

"We shouldn't...not when I'm this tired." Her hands pressed against his chest to try and force some space between the two of them. Fear filled her at the thought of him lashing out at her for her actions again. "I'm sorry for disrespecting your direct order. Although, not sure why you got so pissed. I was just trying to be considerate."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Kane

I grinned, putting the last box in place before turning to face her.

"Well, it's nice for me, too. I imagine I won't get quite as sweaty this way, and your enjoying it gives me an excuse," I pointed out, then paused before continuing. "And that might be fun. We can pick fun at the strange Mr. Darcy together."

Sebastian

I scowled for a moment, allowing my chest to be pushed back slightly. Did she really think she had a right to tell me no?

"Why?" I demanded, irritation flashing through me even stronger than before. "Your mine. It's not like you have anything you have to be doing."

Some part of me noted how uncharactistic it was for me to actually ask for a reason instead of just doing as I wished. It took only a second to come up with a reason- I wasn't sure whether to punish her or not for arguing. Well, that and if I broke my new possession so early it might be a bit more annoying.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:06 pm

Alice

"It's always a joy to make fun of Mr. Darcy with someone else." She beamed at him and shifted so her feet were folded under her. "I thought males didn't need an excuse to take their shirts off." She pushed a few strands of hair out of her face.

Thea

"Because I'm exhausted and it's starting to give me a headache? Plus it wouldnt be as pleasurable for you if I wasnt 100 percent, would it?" She tried to use logic, although she wasn't quite sure it would work in this situation.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Sebastian

She did have a point, although a majority of my body was informing me that I should just ignore her point and continue on with what I wanted. A second later I scowled once again and rolled off of her, my entire body tense with how irritated I was.

"You piss me off," I muttered, repeating my words from earlier. "You better not move an inch this time."

I then scooted to the edge of the bed and got off the opposite side of where I'd dropped her earlier.

Kane

I laughed.

"Some guys," I informed Alice. "Not all. A few of us actually care about those things."

As I spoke, I pulled up the next thing I needed to do in my mind. There were a few plumbing problems on the second floor. Another thing that fit under my random area of expereinces from the small jobs I'd taken here and there before coming to the mansion.

"Plumbing next. Hope you don't mind."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:19 pm

Thea

"See you when I wake up." She nodded at him and discarded her torn shirt over the side of the bed. Thea crawled under the blanket and glanced over at him as he stood up. "pleasure to piss you off, Seb." A faint smile filled her lips and she rolled over so her back was to him.

Alice

"Not at all." She kept another comment that came to her mind to herself. She embarrassed the poor boy enough already. "As long as its not toilets or something like that," she commented.

"Otherwise, I will have to leave your company and hunt down those dvds."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:12 pm

Sebastian

It took me a full moment to decide to ignore her comment. Even then the corner of my lips twisted up just slightly. Without a word I collected my shirt from where I'd tossed it, pulled it on, and left.

Kane

"Nah, it's close though," I informed her as I headed to a nearby supplies closet to get the tools I'd need. "It's the showers."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Thea

She sighed as he left the room and curled under the covers. It didn't take long for sleep to over come her, and although nightmares plauged her again, it seemed like her need to sleep was overpowering to them and she could sleep through them. Every now and then she would mumble or cry and lash out, but not nearly as bad as earlier was.

Alice

"Showers aren't too bad. Slaves corridor?" She wondered which bathroom they were heading to.  Alice had never been in the slaves corridor bathrooms, she had never had a reason to be. If that is where they were headed, this would be a whole new experience for her.

((I picture the slave corridor bathrooms similar to co-ed dorm floor bathrooms, with rows of showers and toilet stalls and a row of sinks. If that is where they were headed. If not feel free to have them go to a personal vampire bathroom which would be like any bathroom you would see in a house.))

(I'm too lazy to grab the bio form and I'm on my phone. The character I want to add is a girl, around 15 to 16, human. I might have her brought in by Nero, so if you want to have you girl wandering wandering around for him and not being able to find him that could be ok)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:16 am

Kane

"Slave corridor," I agreed. "I've done vampire ones before, but they seem to be fine right now."
As I spoke, I turned and started in the direction we'd be going. It shouldn't take that long to reach the bathroom I'd been requested to work on.

Elena

Once I'd finished my work, I began to look for Nero to get his approval. I was quite satisfied myself, I'd managed to get everything done in record time without sacrificing the quality of the work.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Alice
"Oooh. This should be interesting, I've never been in the slave bathrooms. Sounds like an adventure!" She walked along side him, her hands clasped behind her, fingers interlocked. "How often do you do these plumbing tasks?" She asked, looking over at him.

Nero
While Elena worked, Nero took this as an opportunity to leave the mansion and explore the city that was about a half hour away from them.
A few hours later he returned with a girl who was following behind him, no clue to what was happening to her life. Maybe he would have little Elena give her a quick explanation and tour. That could prove to be interesting.

((crappy bio because my comp ate the good bio))
Name: Kara
Appearance: Kara is a small, thin girl, standing only at about 5'2", with narrow hips and thin limbs. Her hair is a curly dark red, chopped to a pixie cut, with part of it shaved as an under cut.
For clothing attire, before she was taken to the mansion, she wore cut up band t-shirts from concert tours she attend and ripped up jeans. Her shoes varied depending on her outfits, but in most cases she kept to riding boots or custom painted flats.
Personality: Kara is fairly sweet and shy, and gets very startled easily. The rest you will learn throughout the chat.
History before the mansion: uhhh... TBA. Not even sure how Nero found here.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:47 pm

Kane

I tilted my head thoughtfully.
"Plumbing isn't quite as often as other tasks. It's just when something starts acting up. So I'd say... once every two weeks? Perhaps twice? Can't be more than that."
As I spoke, I kept track of the rooms we were passing. It'd be silly to pass where we needed to be just because I got distracted.

Elena

When I finally managed to find him, he wasn't alone. I froze in place for a moment when I saw the girl- I didn't recognize her. A second later I managed to get myself to start moving, although I wasn't as cheerful as before. There were very few reasons for a new person to show up in the mansion.
"Nero," I greeted, putting a cheerful smile on. "I finished."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:32 pm

Alice

"Doen't seem like it acts up that often." Alice mused, glancing over at him. "I must not notice it when it does. I can be oblivious at times."

For some reason, being around Kane was nice, she didnt mind talking to him, or even going around with him while he worked. He made her feel human again. Oh what the others would say.

Nero

"Ah, Elena, just the person I wanted to run into!" He beamed down at her. "You wouldnt mind giving our new friend a tour of the place and run down of what goes on here, right? Her name is Kara."
"Hello, Elena. Isn't this place grand? Wow. I can't wait to explore it." Kara beamed, looking around. "Is there a music hall with a piano? These seems like a place to have a grand piano."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Kane

"It's also the slaves' quarters," I pointed out. "There's no reason for you to know when it acts out."
I paused as I finished speaking, reaching out to grab the bathroom door and pull it open.
"After you."

Elena

I was still for a moment, but managed to keep that fake smile in place.
"I wouldn't mind at all," I replied.
This place? Grand?
"I'm sure there is a piano some place," I added for Kara's benefit. "I don't really know how to play, so I haven't looked for one."
Not that she would be having time to play unless some vamp had love for classical music.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:59 pm

Alice
"Never know if it would effect our plumbing in the other corridors." Alice pointed out, walking in as he held the door open. She took a seat on the edges of one of the sinks to be out of his way as he worked.

Nero

"Wonderful. Meet me in my room in, say, a half hour or so? That should give you two plenty of time to get to know the place. Why don't you introduce her to Lyn so she has someone to talk to." Nero smirked down at her and pushed Kara over to Elena. Once the girls were side by side he took his flask out to take a quick drink.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:14 pm

Kane

I nodded with a small laugh.
"Well, you have a point there," I told her, acutely aware of where she sat.
Turning my attention to the plumbing, I quickly made my way to the showers in question and began examining them in an attempt to find the route of the problem.
"How can watching someone work on plumbing be entertaining?" I questioned for lack of anything else to talk about.

Elena

I almost grimaced, but managed to keep my face straight.
"Do you want her with me when we meet back up," I asked. "Or should she stay with Lyn after they're introduced?"
That probably sounded strange to Kara, I realized. Normally in a situation like this I'd just go and let her decide when the time came, but that didn't apply at the moment. If she was a new slave like it sounded, then she wouldn't have a choice. It was up to Nero.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:26 pm

Alice

"I'm not sure if its watching you work that entertains me. Well, the box moving was entertaining a bit. Not sure if the plumbing work will be. I just enjoy watching people sometimes. Studying them, learning who they are and how they function." She shrugged and tilted her head so a few strands of hair fell into her face. "I know it sounds weird."

Nero

"Best make that up to Lyn." Nero decided, glancing over at Kara.
"Why couldn't I just decide where I go after you show me around?" Kara asked, looking between the two.
"Wouldn't want you getting lost. Like you said, this place is.... grand." He smirked, using her word and just gave a knowing look over to Elena. "Half an hour, back here. That is if you want to continue out in the garden." And with that he started to walk off.

Kara
After a moment of silence she turned to face Elena. "He speaks to you like hes your boss. That's weird. Doesn't that seem weird to you? I mean, its not like you work here, right? From what he said, this is a place that teens just come to hang out. So why would he be ordering you around if you were just hanging out? Weird. And he drinks a lot. I'm not sure if I like that." She seemed to babble on and on for a few moments, not even pausing to take a breath until she game to the end of her thought.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:38 pm

Elena

I hesitated, studying her for a moment after Nero left. How to explain it to her... Honestly, I haven't ever had a problem like this. I'd never been close enough to a vampire for them to push a job off like this on me, since none of them had a reason to hate/like/think about me before this time.
At that moment I desperately wished to go back to the being invisible thing.
"That's because he is my boss," I answered finally. "Well, it's more like master. This isn't a place for teens to hang out, it's a place where humans are slaves to vampires. He was drinking blood."
Might as well be blunt, right?

Kane

"No, it doesn't sound weird," I replied, focusing in on the problem I'd found. "Just... a little different. Not a weird different. People are an interesting subject, you just a little more interest in that subject than most."
Although that interest wasn't exactly one that struck me as the sort for these vampires to have.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:53 pm

Kara

"Is there a drug use problem here as well? Not that I would judge for that. I used a few times, mostly at concerts and stuff, but not like a teen hang out place is any different. But you have to be high to believe what you are saying. What are you on? Acid? Sounds like acid to me. Anyway, before you continue with crazy talk, why dont we continue on with the tour. This place looked amazing, even if a bit dreary from the outside." Vampires? Blood drinking? Slaves? Sure, Nero looked a bit on the paler side of things. And sure, his teeth were a bit sharp around the edges. But a vampire? No way. That was out right crazy talk.

Right?

Alice
"Isn't 'a little different' just another way to say "weird?"" Alice asked, arching an eyebrow. She had heard that phrase many times in life, always in the same connotation and context. Always a substitution for weird.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:11 am

Elena

I almost started to argue with her, but then decided against it. She'd be meaning Lyn soon enough. That guy was eccentric enough sometimes that it was sort of obvious he wasn't your modern person. Such as the time I'd caught him tossing out a computer. His excuse? If he had a need to type something, he could use his type-writer.

"There isn't a drug problem that I'm aware of. Just follow me," I told her.

Glancing at her to make sure she was following, I began leading the way down the hall.

"This area we're in is mainly made up of the library and the..." I began explaining, sort of going into auto-drive. How were you supposed to introduce someone into being a slave? Was that even possible?

Kane

"I guess," I replied, chuckling lightly. "Just a bit of a nicer way of putting it. How about I try this take instead, might as well if I'm taking the cheesy way of responses. Everyone's different in some way, it's not a bad thing."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:20 am

Kara

Kara nodded as she explained what was were. She still doubted the lack of a drug problem, but would just go with it.

The further they went into the mansion, the less and less it felt like a teen hangout. Maybe this girl was telling the truth. No, she couldnt be. There was no such thing as vampires. Creatures of the night were just myths that parents told to keep their child in line.

For once, Kara was completely silent as they walked. Not having a single thought that she wanted to share, or at least felt safe to share.

Alice
"I dont mind being weird. Or different as you put it. Over the many years I've learned to accept that as part of who I am." She shrugged and looked over at him as he worked. "Why should I be ashamed of that?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:27 am

Kane

I paused, wiping my rag over my forehead as I turned to face her.

"You shouldn't," I replied honestly. "I've just met too many good people who think it is. World's a bit harsh on people who are a bit different, wouldn't you agree?"

Elena

When I finished the short tour, I came to a stop at the end of one of the halls that the bedrooms were in. There were only a few places where I could remember running into Lyndon at. One of them was the library, the other was his room. There might have been a few other places, but these were the ones that stuck in my mind.

"Now that you know the basics, I'd like to introduce you to the person that Nero said you should meet," I explained outside his doorway. "I have a quick warning, though. He might have a lot of stuff, but be careful not to touch any of it. Lyndon, or Lyn as he prefers to be called, doesn't have any temper to speak of except when it comes to his things being touched or anything dirty. Actually, I think physical contact is sometimes a no as well. Just, be careful about those things. The vampires can be a bit testy. You get all of that?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:41 am

Alice

"The world is just a harsh place. Look at where you live. You live in a mansion full of monsters who would have no second thoughts about eating you on a whim. Well, most of them anyway." Alice pointed out, crossing her arms over her chest.

Kara

"Vampires aren't real! They are just myth and legend. Are you sure your drink wasn't spiked or something? I mean, I'm not going to touch anything, but I dont think this person is a vampire. Because, like I said, vampires are 100 percent fiction." Kara stressed her words, looking over at the door. But she didn't quite believe everything she said, something about the tour didn't make this place feel quite right.

Thea

The couple hour nap Thea was able to take felt wonderful. Sure, she would wake up every so often due to nightmares, but that was something she could deal with. When she was finally ready to crawl out of the bed, she felt refreshed and ready to face the night, unlike earlier when she just wanted to crawl under a blanket.

And when she did finally stand up from the bed, she realized that she was missing her shirt, which was in shreds on the floor. She couldn't very well just go around the mansion in her bra, not that she would have a problem with it. But Sebby might, and she didn't want to get on his bad side, not after what just happened between the two of them and the fact that he was kind enough to let her rest, even if it wasn't due to kindness.

She figured that he would be alright with her borrowing a shirt until she got back to her room to replace the one he tore. Hopefully he was serious about replacing it, slaves wardrobes didn't come with much clothing and she couldn't afford to lose a shirt due to his desires.

Once she was clothed again, she left his room in search for him, pulling her hair up into a pony tail as she walked down the halls.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:32 am

Sebastian

When I finally settled on what to do with my time, I ended up losing track of how much time I'd done away with. My sketchpad, which was stashed in a place that I wouldn't reveal even if someone was planning on torturing me for it's location, had a few empty pages that could use with a bit of filling. When I was trying to decide on what to put to page, however, I quickly found that the scenes that came to mind weren't the sort that most people would picture as appropriate.

Then again, most of these sketches never saw the light of day, so did it matter?

Decision made, I made sure my pencil was sharpened to just the right level then started in on the outline. By the time that I began to think perhaps I should be checking in on my new toy I'd managed to fill in a good two, almost three, pages.

Kane

I flinched, turning my attention back to the plumbing before responding. This particular problem wouldn't be that hard to solve. It looked like something had clogged the drain, hence the reason that the floor had started to get covered with water when the showers were being ran.

"You're included in the group that's not part of the "most of them" right?" I asked lightly, attempting to keep from showing how much those words had gotten to me. It was hard to hold a nice conversation with someone when you're reminded that you're being enslaved by their kind... "That just proves that the world might be harsh, but there are a few nice things it throws your way among all the crap."

Elena

I almost argued with her, but changed my mind once again.

"Fine, you can continue to believe that if you want," I informed her as I reached to knock on the door. "Just don't piss them off with your constant denial of their existence. You might get bit to prove you wrong, and getting bit hurts."

I knew that a certain German vampire would be all too happy to bite her to prove the existence of vampires. At least Nero hadn't asked me to take her to him.

"Lyn?" I called out. "It's Elena. I've been requested by Nero to introduce you to a new human."

There was a sudden crash from behind the door, followed by a curse, followed by the sound of quick movements. A full minute later Lyn pulled the door open, his normally pristine appearance slightly disheveled from whatever had happened on the other side.

"A new person?" he questioned with a curious smile. "Nice to meet you! As you can guess, I'm Lyn, Lyndon really, but just call me Lyn. No need for formalities here."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next