the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 11 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:51 am

Thea

She wandered the halls quietly, not wanting to draw attention to herself, or to disturb anyone working or resting. On her hunt for Sebby, she would peak into rooms, quietly opening the doors if they were closed, and just sticking her head in.

When she finally found him, his back was to her. She wasn't quite sure what he was doing. What did he do in his free time? She walked in slowly, silently, keeping her steps careful, hoping to get close enough to peek over his shoulder at what was going on.

Alice

"I would at least give a second thought about it. There would have to be like.... no one else around to eat. I enjoy talking to you. Would be a shame to eat you and lose the conversations." It would be better for her to be honest with him than for her to lie and say that she would never eat him.

Kara

"Oh. Uh, hi there. I'm Kara, with a K. Some people think its like Carol with a C. But no, K-a-r-a, not C-a-r-o-l. Nice to meet you Lyn. This girl keeps trying to tell me that you are a vampire. I dont think that is particularly true. I think she's high. She is high, right? I think she is." She shoved her hands into her pockets to keep from reaching out to shake his hand, the no contact thing ringing in her head.

Even though she wanted the reassurance of Elena being high as a rocket, her warnings rang clear as a bell.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:02 am

Elena

I ducked my head the moment that Lyn sent me a sympathetic look about the time that Kara finished talking. He might be a bit uptight, but he seemed to be one of the few vampires that didn't seem to get kicks out of putting us in uncomfortable situations.

"I am a vampire," he answered honestly. "I highly doubt that Elena has ever been high in her life. Otherwise influenced, perhaps, but she doesn't strike me as the getting high sort. It's nice to meet you, Kara. I wish I could make you believe to make the transition a bit easier, but I'm not thirsty and the idea of drinking without consent doesn't strike me as fun."

Kane

I was rather glad that I wasn't facing her when she answered me. I liked talking to Alice and the expression that crossed my face probably wasn't very complimentary.

"I'm glad that I'm interesting enough to not to deserve to be eaten," I replied instead, easily pulling up that light tone. "I enjoy these conversations as well. They brighten up what would be a rather dull day otherwise."

Sebastian

I was concerned enough with getting just the right shading that I didn't catch the fact that someone had entered the room right away. The moment I did pick up on the person standing practically behind me, however, I dropped my pencil and snapped the book shut before swiping it off the top of the table. My temper immediately flared, as I spun around, concealing the book behind my back.

"Is there a reason you're sneaking up on me?" I snapped.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:12 am

Thea

Thea jumped about ten feet in the air when he turned around and caught her coming into the room. Her heart raced and she wanted to turn and run. Great job at not pissing him off, was the first thought that crossed her mind.

"I wasn't...uh... trying to sneak in. Just didn't want to startle you. You looked... concentrated." She spoke slowly, backing away from him. When he rushed to put the object away she managed to see part of it. From what she saw, it looked like an old worn down journal of sorts, but he didnt look like he was writing. Did Sebby draw? "I'm sorry?"

Kara

"I just guess you can't prove either way then." Kara said stubbornly, grinning over at Lyn. "And its always the ones you dont expect that you gotta watch out for. They are the ones who are smoking weed in the back closets or doing coke in the bathroom."

Alice

"I mean that as a compliment, by the way," she told him softly, hopefully not to offend him. "We are creatures who run on pleasure and hunger, usually hunger over pleasure. If i find our conversations more pleasurable that feeding off you would be for my hunger, that says something about how I view you. Because any blood would state my hunger, if I were hungry."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:34 am

Sebastian

I narrowed my eyes, debating my next actions. The problem was that if I got up to punish her, then I'd have to do something with the sketchbook. There was only a single solution in my mind that worked without betraying the book.
"Get into the hallway," I ordered. "Wait there."
I'd put it away then deal with the matter of her.

Kane

A small smile worked it's way onto my face as I dealt with the last bit of the problem and turned around to face her. It was a bit of a strange compliment, but it was a compliment either way.
"Thanks," I told Alice. "I appreciate that."

Elena

Unexpectedly, Kara's comment was met with a small smile.
"Yes, I guess you have a point when it comes to the not being able to prove anything at the moment. However, I advise not telling anyone else that you don't believe. It might cause the them to convince you in a not so nice way."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:28 am

Thea

She glanced at him again, trying to see around him momentarily before nodding and heading out in the hall. There was no reason for her to anger him any more. Not when she wasn't trying to at least. So, she left the room, closing the door behind her, and sat down on the ground, her knees bent and ankles crossed under her, hands folded in her lap. This was definitely the best course of action for her to take. If it were anyone else, she would ask about it, maybe ask if they were an artist, but with Sebby, after their night already? Best to just follow instructions.

Kara
"So, if this place really is just some grand old mansion filled with vampires, which I'm not saying that it is because that is totally insane, what would happen to me? Because I have this concert next week that I just have to go to. I bought my tickets like the second they went on sale. Had to wake up at 4:27 am to get them." She glanced between the two to see what they would say in response to her question. Maybe she was admitting that she could see some truth to what they were saying. Maybe.

Alice

"No problem." She beamed back at him and jumped off the sink so she was standing. "All done?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:38 am

Kane

I nodded, packing up the few tools I'd had to bring with me. As soon as I was finished I straightened up with the box in hand.
"All done. And unless something else has popped up, I should be fine on chores for now. I'll pick back up with the little things later this evening. The showers weren't supposed to be this easy, so I have plenty of time."

Elena

I winced as Lyn offered her a sympathetic look.
"You won't be able to go. Once you come here, you stay here. I apologize if you were led to believe otherwise."
Like most of us were? I questioned silently.

Sebastian

As soon as she'd left the room, I quickly located the false bottom to the bookshelf I'd stored my multitude of sketchpads in and placed this one on top of the others. As soon as I had the bottom firmly back in place and the books back where they normally sat, I crossed the room and opened the door.
"You slept?" I questioned her, deciding the best approach was to ignore what had just happened. No human had found my hiding spot beyond that one time a few decades ago. Thea wouldn't be the first to find it now. I had no reason to concern myself with it.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Alice

"Out of work already? Weren't working quickly to show off, were you?" Alice teased him, grinning over at him. "Because no one likes a show off you know."

Thea

"Uh yeah. Just woke up a little bit ago." She nodded slowly, looking up at him from where she sat. "I stole a shirt again. Figured you didn't want me wandering around in a bra. I wouldn't mind but, you know, trying this thing where I dont piss you off."

Kara

"4:27 Am tickets. I cant miss this concert!" Kara exclaimed. "I spent like my entire life earnings and washed a months worth of dishes by hand and my brothers eat a lot of food."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Kane

I grinned, my grim mood from moments ago easily forgotten.
"Now why would I show off?" I questioned. "I can't think of a good reason."
Well, beyond the fact that a nice looking girl had been watching me work shirtless. There's something a little hard to handle about that, even if the girl was a vampire.

Elena

Lyn pursed his lips, glancing between me and the girl. It seemed that he'd reached the same conclusion as me, arguing with her wouldn't do any good.
"How long do you have?" he questioned.
"Not but a few minutes," I replies sheepishly. "Nero asked me to meet up with him in a half-hour, and I believe it's been about that."
He glanced away from me with a small nod and focused on Kara.
"I'm sorry, but you really won't be able to use those tickets. If you wouldn't mind spending some time with me, I wouldn't have anything against explaining why to you. How's that sound?"

Sebastian

"Good," I grumbled.
For a moment I just stood there, trying to decide what to do. I couldn't go back to drawing now that she was awake. I couldn't just leave her be.
Well, there was always my activity from earlier.
"Let's head back," I informed her. "And you're right, you wondering around in nothing but your bra would piss me off. Although I was under the impression that you liked doing that."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:52 pm

Thea

"Do you draw?" She asked out of the blue, standing from where she sat when he said they should head back. When he admitted that it would piss him off, she decided that she would have to store that knowledge away for future adventures.

Kara

Kara nodded slowly, her jaw clenching. She had waited years for these tickets and if this kid thought she wasn't going to be able to use them he had another thing coming to him.

"That sounds like it would be a good idea." She admitted softly.

Alice

"Plenty of reasons. Maybe you wanted to impress me? Maybe you fancy me but were too shy to say so you figure that showing off will be a good way to express that." She smirked over at him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:37 pm

Kane

"Fancy you?" I mused. "There's a thought."
I got along with her well enough, but "fancy" her? I wasn't quite sure if that was possible. There'd been very few girls who actually caught and held my attention over the years, not to mention the fact that she was again, a vampire. It was easy to forget with her, but I'd have to keep reminding myself of that.

Lyn

Well, at least she wasn't going to argue with my offer. Perhaps she had a little bit of sense in her. Giving Elena a nod that meant she could leave, I glanced over my shoulder into my room. A quick pursing of my lips was my only reaction to the stack of books from the library that were now in a mess all over the floor. When Elena had knocked earlier I'd accidentally knocked the stack from my bed.
I would have to clean that up later.
"We can go to the library," I decided. "I don't allow any of the slaves in my room. Even the other vampires aren't allowed in if I can help it.
Stepping out of the doorway, I shut it behind me and offered Kara a brighter smile.
"Let's just hope we don't run into anyone on the way there."
With that I began walking with hopes that she'd follow me.

Elena

When Lyn dismissed me I quickly turned away and made my way towards Nero's room. I could only pray that I hadn't missed the time period that I was supposed to be back by.
"Nero?" I called out as I knocked his door. "I finished showing her around. Lyn decided to take her for now."

Sebastian

I stiffened, glaring at her. She had seen something.
"Why?" I demanded, tensing.
A quick movement placed my hands against the wall on either side of her. Perhaps she'd think twice upon her answers when I was standing this close.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Alice

"Well do you?" She asked him tilting her head. "I wouldnt be surprised if you did. Many people over the years have. Then again, I wouldnt be surprised if you didnt, I am a deadly creature of the night. That small fact could be a turn off for you. Or maybe you like it, adds some thrilling aspect." She shrugged and looked at him.

Kara

"I'm not a slave." She mumbled softly, looking down at the ground. "And i'm not staying here. You guys can't make me." Her words werent rebellious in tone, they actually sounded meek and mild, as if she didn't quite have any reassurance in what she was saying.

When he suggested that they head over to the library she nodded.

Nero

He wandered back to his room right away so he could start working on some writing. Over the years he had gotten more and more into his old hobbies from high school. When she knocked on his door he looked up from his journal that was full of scribbles of stories and characters thought up years ago in high school.

"Come in." He closed his journal and tucked it into his desk, keeping it out of site.

Thea

She jumped slightly when he trapped her against the wall. "I .... uh.... do you want the honest answer here or what?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:57 pm

Kane

I couldn't help it, I laughed.

"I wouldn't call it a turn-off, just not exactly a turn-on, either," I informed her honestly. "And you're not bad to look at."

Which was probably about as close as I was going to get to being able to tell her that she was pretty attractive. Meaning that as soon as those words left my mouth, my cheeks lit up with a faint shade of red and I quickly turned my attention to crossing the room so that I could hold the bathroom door for her.

Lyn

"If I wasn't of the opinion that fear is a poor motivator, I'd prove you wrong," I replied. "And unfortunately for you, there's a small problem with the first part of your comment. When a human enters this house they become a slave. You're a human, which means you're now a slave. It's simple."

I might not make it my job to make the slaves lifes' hell, but I couldn't think of a reason or away to dull my words. She'd be in for worse if she didn't get the meaning of what I was saying beat into her now rather than later.

"My apologies, but it's the truth."

Elena

When he called out, I slipped in with a hesitant smile. I couldn't work myself up to be as cheerful as I had been before he'd brought Kara to me, but I could at least try to be slightly friendly. It'd been a bit of a cold reminder that the person I was dealing with was the same as the person who'd brought me here. They didn't have any qualms about this sort of thing. If he'd had, would he really have been so calm earlier?

"What're you doing?" I questioned, catching sight of the notebook in front of him. I couldn't help it, as I've noted a dozen times, whatever I think seems to come out of my mouth before the thought is fully realized.

Sebastian

I scowled.
"That should be obvious, shouldn't it? I want the truth."
I felt a bit satisfaction when she jumped. At least she knew to be careful.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:23 pm

Alice

"You are so strange. You aren't cocky. But you arent fearful. You don't act like others who have been in here." She admitted to him, walking closer. "Others wouldn't dare to respond in ways that you do, not that you respond poorly. They just would respond in they way they think I would want to hear. which isnt always want I want."

Thea

"I uh... Saw part of the book...and uh... it looked like a sketch pad." She told him slowly, looking up at him to stare in him the eye as she spoke. Being honest with him was terrifying.

Nero

"We are heading out to the garden now, right?" He changed the subject, standing from the desk and turning to face her. "Thank you for showing her around. I hope it wasnt too much of a hassle for you." Of course he didn't care one way or the other, and his tone showed that he didn't care much if it was.

Kara

"But.... I.... This isn't real. This isn't happening!" kara shook her head again. "I'm not some slave in some hellion mansion full of vampires. No way. That is way too teen-novely. Like bad romance novel shit. No way. Nu-uh. Not happening." Yet, even though she denied everything he said, she continued to follow along beside him.

Last edited by Momo13 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:01 pm

Kane

I cocked my head, considering her response. A heart-beat later I'd decided that her words were a compliment and that lope-sided smile I'd showed earlier reappeared.

"Well, I've never been the sort to say anything but what I honestly feel," I said, acutely aware of how she had come closer. "Call me a mama's boy but I firmly believe in what she taught, a fake compliment or feeling just causes trouble at some point. Might as well tell the truth and take the trouble then instead."

As I spoke, I rubbed the back of my head when a memory popped up. It was almost as if I could feel how my head throbbed the many times I'd gone home with a headache.

"Although, I have to say that it's earned me a good bit of pain sometimes. Not everyone appreciates it like you seem to."

Sebastian

"Forget it," I ordered, leaning in closer. "You didn't see anything. Not a damn thing. Understood?"

The memory of a similar situation flashed through my mind and my scowl deepened with the thought. The hazy human memory was more of a hendrence than anything else. I didn't need to remember anything from that time.

Then why do you still draw? The irritation question flashed though my mind to be pushed away as quickly as the memory.

"Understood?" I repeated.

Elena

"It wasn't," I answered instantly.

I was only slightly lying with that response. I mean, I hated the idea of someone else being brought here, but at least I knew her now. Hopefully my warning her would be able to keep her out of trouble for a little while.

Lyn

I paused by the door to the library, tossing the idea of convincing her through my mind. For all my words, I wasn't completely against the idea of my using force to convince her. It wouldn't be as bad as someone like Sebastian deciding to convince her, if he didn't decide to play along with her delusion just to swing her onto his side. I wouldn't put it past him.

"If you continue to believe that, you'll have problems," I cautioned her as I held the door open for her.

Depending on her next words, I might have a decision to make, as unfortunate as that idea was.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Thea

"Right. Nothing. I saw nothing." She nodded at him, still locking eyes with him to keep eye contact. "There was nothing for me to see, right?" Her lips tipped up into a smile and she looped her arms around his neck.

"You have no reason to worry. You say nothing I say nothing. There was nothing."

Nero

"Wonderful." He checked his watch for the time. "Still a few hours of night time left. Would you like to work outside? I trust you have finished your chores." If she hadn't he would have a reason to toy with her and punish her.

Alice

"Well, I appreciate your honesty." She told him yet again to stress how much she enjoyed it.

"So, what now?" in a few short steps she was standing next to him, her hands playing with the hem of her dress.

Kara

"What sort of problems? I mean i'm already trapped here, its not like anything could get much worse. Not like you guys would kill me, it would defeat the purpose of taking me here." She didnt sound snippy with her words, more insecure with what could happen and frustrated with her situation.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Sebastian

Hesitation fluttered through me. How had this ended with me being comforted? Something about that thought pissed me off and my entire body tensed even further than before. At the same time there was something tempting about the way she'd looped her arms around my neck. It was rather easy to remember where we'd left off earlier.

"Nothing," I echoed under my breath.

It hit me how strange I was acting. The way she'd looped her arms around my neck was an indication of it. I should have snapped at her for it. Cursing under my breath, I pressed against her so that her back would be to the wall.

"You piss me off."

Not that I hadn't told her that a dozen times recently.

Elena

At his question I flinched. Dropping my eyes to the floor, I clasped my hands behind my back and I tried to find a good way to answer his question.

"You said to check in with you after I finished tasks," I said slowly. "So after each of them were finished, I tried to find you, then went to do another when I couldn't. I still have a few left because of that."

Kane

That lope-sided grin stayed in place as I considered her question.

"Well, I have a few open hours, so it's up to you," I answered her after a moment had passed. "You mentioned something about watching the Pride and the Prejudice?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:58 pm

Name: Camillia

Appearance
Spoiler:
And the eyes are a very light shade of blue-green.

Personality Camillia is a rather quiet, sarcastic person. She’s never been the sort to start something, but she’s also never been the person who gives in. Meaning she’s got a bit of a backbone that’s gotten her into trouble on several occasions, well, used to anyway. She’s now a quiet, sarcastic, temperamental person because of the whole being a new vampire thing. Yeah, that’s all I’ve got right now.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Thea
"Oh just shut up and kiss me. I know I piss you off." She pulled him down to him and pressed her lips against his, trying to change the topic away from whatever his secret was.
One of her legs hooked around his hip and drew herself as close as she could to him.

Alice

"Well, if you can deal with my messy room we can hunt for my DVDs." She laughed, grinning over at him.

"Buuuuuutttttt----" she let the word hang in the air and smiled over at him playfully. "I demand a piggy back ride."

Nero
"So, you haven't finished yet?" He asked, his eyebrow arching. "Well that's no good." He shook his head slowly and and walked back and forth, as if contemplating what to do with her.

Last edited by Momo13 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Cami

I had a single bag slung over my shoulder as I eyed the mansion with a bit of distaste and perhaps anticipation as well. It'd been awhile, and if it wasn't for the few people I felt obligated to inform on my fate, I probably wouldn't have been here now, either. A bit of a frown worked it's way onto my lips with the thought. If I'd known that they hadn't told the others what had happened, I might have shown up a bit sooner, ability to control myself or not.

Who am I kidding? I probably wouldn't have. There weren't very many memories in this place that I wasn't better off without.

Shaking my head, I pulled out the key I'd been given and let myself in. A second later I simple stood there with the door locked behind me and an overwhelming feeling that I couldn't quite place. It took quite a few minutes for me to finally force myself to take a few steps forward to where the staircase lay and an large effort to remind myself that my room wasn't where it used to be. Actually, I wasn't quite sure where it was now...

When that thought struck me, I stopped dead in the middle of the hallway.

Where was my room? I'm sure that someone had told me at some point...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Elena

I shrunk back towards the doorway when Nero's words registered in my mind. I'd known that my words wouldn't do me any good, but a girl could hope, right?

"S-sorry," I sputtered, still studying the floor, not certain that I wanted to meet his gaze. Not that I thought that word would do me any good.

Sebastian

That was a solution to the situation that I didn't have a problem with. Sliding my hands down the wall and moving them to her hips, I deepened the kiss without a second thought. One of my hands urged her other leg to move to my hip as the idea of moving to a better location crossed my mind.

Kane

I rose a brow at her request.

"I don't have a problem with it, but is this something you want done with me still shirtless?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Thea

She pulled away and looked at him, a grin filling her face. "Carrying me now?" she murmured softly, laughing. "Not going to argue with it, I quite like this." She tightened her legs around him and pressed her lips against his.

Alice

"I have no problem with it." She grinned at him and walked behind him. "Mind kneeling down? You are much taller than me and I dont really feeling like jumping too high."

Nero

"Sorry? What am I supposed to do with a sorry? Sorry doesnt get the work done, does it?" He chided, still pacing slowly. "You know, I'm not sure if I should let you go outside today. Not sure if you are have earned it."

Nick

Nick walked through the mall hall of the mansion, guiding his attention to the front door when he heard it open. At first he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw who it was. "Cam." He whispered softly, looking at her. She was alive?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:14 pm

Cami

A voice caught my attention and I spun around. Imagine my surprise when the first person I see after walking in the damn building is someone I know.

"Hey Nick," I greeted with a false smile. It was the best I could do with how seeing him caused my fingers to tighten around the strap of my bag.

Of course it wasn't the fact I was seeing one of my friends for the first time in years that made that happen. It was the fact that I was facing a human and was suddenly reminded of the thirst my little journey to the mansion had left me with. What a joke...

"It's been awhile."

Sebastian

"Of course you do," I muttered in return.

When her lips met mine again, I pulled away from the wall, easily balancing her in my arms. Within a second I had us walking down the hall towards my room. My hands on the other hand slid up a bit from her hips as we walked, feeling beneath that shirt of mine she was wearing as they slid up her back.

Kane

Shaking my head a little, I knelt down and offered my hands backwards so that I could help her onto my back if need be.

"Get aboard, then."

Elena

My heart sank with those words and my eyes jumped from the floor to him.
"No, no, please let me go outside!" I pleaded. "I'll get the work done and whatever else you need. Please!"
I'd really screwed up. I should have just finished everything then looked for him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:37 pm

Nick

"Cam...." He muttered again, looking her over. "You aren't dead. Which means... You're....They...." He backed away from her, shaking his head slowly. "They.... why couldn't the bastards just kill you?" He snarled at her, fists clenched at his side.

Thea
She laughed softly, one hand reaching up and tangling in his hair. Her back arched slightly when his fingers brushed against the skin.
"Careful.... I dont.... uh....the scars." She mumbled against his lips. "

Alice
With surprising grace, she climbed onto his back and looped her arms around his shoulders and neck, her legs hooking around his hips. "Thank you!" She giggled resting her chin on to top of his head. "You know where my room is?"

Nero

"Well, I cant just let this behavior go, can I? So, if I do allow you to go outside later, what do you suggest I do now? I'm not hungry so I cant just bite you. Any ideas?" Maybe he would let her figure out her own punishment, just to see what she would recommend.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:50 pm

Cami

I should of expected that, but the hurt that coursed through me at that moment proved to me that I must have been hoping for something else. Forcing myself to shrug my shoulders, I kept that false smile in place, although I couldn't keep the bitterness out of it.

"Nice to see you, too," I replied. "I always love it when friends wish I was dead. It's best. I mean, I've asked that question, too, but I'd have thought it wouldn't be one of the first things out of your mouth after two years. How about a 'how's it going' or a 'I've missed you' or even a 'you look good for an undead monster'. Any of those would work."

As I spoke, I did my best to focus on him, not the spot where I knew I could bite down and fix the little thirst problem I was having.

Sebastian

Growling under my breath at her warning, I slipped my hands to where I knew I'd find the little thing standing between her having her bra and her not having it.
"Shut up," I muttered, pulling my lips away from hers and instead trailing them down her jawline.
I only faintly noticed that we'd almost reached my room. Dammit, I'd have to move a hand to get that door open.

Kane

"I have a faint idea," I told her, doing my best not to let any heat flood my cheeks at the feeling of her on my back. "But I wouldn't mind clear directions."

You ever have an attractive girl on your bare back? It's suddenly hard to focus on anything but that little matter.

((Ima think on Elena's response))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Thea

"I dont like my back touched." She reminded him softly, arching away from his touch. She wouldnt care if he took of her bra, she just didnt want him touching her scars. When they got to his door, she tightened her grip on him so he wouldnt accidentally drop her when opening the door.

Alice

"Alright. I guess I can give you directions." Although, the thought of blindly wandering around the mansion sounded appealing to her. As they wandered around she would point out where to go, letting go of him with one arm to gesture.

Nick
"Right. Sorry, I just.... Sorry." He shook his head slowly to clear his thoughts. "Do you want me to grab you something to drink?" He offered, gesturing over his shoulder to the kitchen, falling out of what would be a role of friendship and into a slave role, offering whatever they wanted.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next