the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 12 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:13 pm

Sebastian

"I said shut up," I growled under my breath as I pulled my lips away from her long enough to locate the doorknob with my eyes and slipped one hand out to take care of it.

A second later my lips were back in place. Well, that was before I tossed her on the bed and resumed the position we'd been in earlier- me pinning her, irritated as all hell.

Kane

Carefully following the instructions I was given, I easily located the room and tugged the door open.

"Here we are," I announced. "Now, is there anywhere particular you would like for me to put you down? Or should I just drop you?"
The last bit of my question was obviously teasing.

Cami

I opened my mouth to point out how that still wasn't the reaction I'd been hoping for, but decided against it as my eyes were once again attracted to a spot that looked all too tempting to bite. I actually had to clench my hand tight enough to dig the nails into my skin to keep myself from stepping forward.

"That's actually a pretty good idea," I admitted. "Mind if I come along?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Thea

Thea gave a muttered groan in response when her back hit the bed. At least he wasnt touching her back again. She didn't mind being pinned under him.

Alice

"You can just drop me down." She said, loosening her grip on him so she wouldnt accidentally choke or strangle him. Now where would the DVDs be? "I have no idea where the disks are," she told him honestly.

Nick

"Of course. Does anyone know you are coming back?" He asked, turning away from her to walk down to the kitchen. Every now and then he would glance back to make sure that she wouldnt attack him, or if she tried to he would have enough time to react.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:38 pm

Cami

Despite how hard I tried, you can't really focus completely on conversation to distract yourself when you're incredibly thirsty. Just doesn't work. As such, Nick's question took a full moment for me to pull up a response to.

"I called, although I'm rather sure that it was Sebastian that got the call, so the answer to your question is a most likely no," I informed him.

I couldn't help but notice how he kept looking at me. That bitterness seemed to grow even stronger. Of course he had every reason to be concerned. The people would know better than anyone that I'd only been one of the vampires for a short time. No guarantee I wouldn't snap and attack.

Sebastian

As soon as we were on the bed, I proceeded to remove my shirt from her, as appealing as the idea that she was wearing my clothing suddenly seemed to be. I lowered my head as soon as the fabric was gone and took a deep breath.

The shirt had done a good job. I could smell me on her.

Within seconds I had closed the distance between my lips and her skin- claiming what was obviously mine.

Kane

After half-a-beat of hesitation, I did as I was told and simply straightened up completely and dropped my hands that had been making sure she wouldn't fall. Damn, the feeling of her on my back and been pretty nice. Maybe I should have lied about not being certain where her room was. It could have lasted a bit longer.

"That's fine," I replied cheerfully. "I can help you look."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:20 am

Nick

"Of course you got Seb. Wonderful. Well, I have no idea if you have a room set up yet, or where that would be. Sorry. In other news, I'm not sure if you ever met her, but Thea has been claimed, by, hey, that jack ass who didn't give us a warning. He is probably off tormenting her or something. Who the fuck knows." Bitterness seemed to ooze out of him at the mention of Sebastian. It didnt matter who he was talking to, slave or even a vampire, he just had have a negative moment.
They made it to the kitchen and Nick walked over to the fridge to grab a pitcher of blood.
"Do you have a preference?" He asked, glancing back at her.

Alice

She noticed the hesitation and glanced up at him. "Did you not want to let me go?" she inquired, tilting her head.

Before he could answer her she turned away to start searching. Of course she would listen to his answer, but she wanted to try and find those DVDs so they would have something to do.

((lets just toss the curtain on Seb and Thea. now seems like as good of time as any))
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:20 am

Cami

Thea, I thought, rolling the slightly familiar name through my mind. If I remembered right she'd joined up a few weeks before...

I instantly pulled myself from that line of thought and focused on what Nick was saying. Pursing my lips, I pulled up the different types in my mind, trying to recall which one it was that I'd gotten into the habit of drinking before I took off to come here.

"O negative," I commented after a moment. "Or AB. Either one would be fine." Hell, who would have imagined that when I came back here I'd be having discussions about what sort of blood I liked? "I remotely remember Thea. Are there any others still around?"

It wouldn't surprise me if most of the old group was missing. Slaves weren't a limited supply.

Kane

"With an attractive girl on his back," I commented lightly as I started to help her look. "What guy would want to let go?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:34 am

Nick
He nodded and started preparing her request, his back to her again.

"She was the one with purple hair? Which is surprisingly still purple. Struck a deal with Alice or something." When the right pitcher was located, he poured some into a cup to warm up for her and tossed that into the microwave, punching in a series of buttons until the machine roared the life.

"If you knew Kane, he is still around. But that's it. Of our group? Just me. Guess I haven't given the bastards a chance to kill me. Or worse." Maybe he shouldnt be saying everything that came to his mind. But this was Cam, and he could always be honest with her in the past.

Alice

"Well, you could have taken longer getting her if you didn't want to let go," Alice pointed out. She shifted through a few boxes of old books and found them. "Victorious!" She held up her box set over her head and grinned over at him. "Ready to poke at the strange Mr. Darcy?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:34 pm

Cami

I ran that information though my mind before responding. I guess that instead of the many faces I'd planned on seeing, Nick was the only on the list that I had a reason to visit that was still alive.

"That's a good thing," I pointed out, my eyes settled on the microwave instead of him. "At least one of us managed to get smart and survive."

Yeah, I didn't count myself in that list. The reason was probably pretty obvious. Pride was the only thing that had kept me from getting rid of myself. Couldn't exactly call me smart or surviving.

Kane

"Well, if I'm being realistic, no one has ever complimented me for thinking ahead," I replied jokingly. "And I'm always ready to make fun of strange, fictional men."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:35 pm

Nick

"Get smart? Oh honey, I've always been smart." He joked for a second, glancing back at her with grin on his face. The second his eyes fell onto her, his smile faded and he found himself looking at the ground again. The elevator dinged, signaling that her blood was done.

He turned back and opened the door, grabbing the glass to pass to her. When it was cool enough for him to get a decent grip on, he carried the glass over to her and held it out.

"Its warm." He warned her.

Alice

She smiled over at him and popped the dvd into the player and turned on her TV. The screen buzzed to life and was filled with bright colors and characters.

She jumped onto her bed and patted the spot next to him. "Movie watching requires cuddling, yes? At least, I believe it does."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:54 pm

Cami

Nodding my thanks to the warming, I carefully took it from him. Some part of me was disgusted with the idea of consuming it with Nick standing right there, but the moment that it was in my hands it was at my lips. It was a miracle that I'd managed to wait for it to be warmed up and hadn't turned to Nick. At least I'd managed to get that much self control in these two years.

I felt even more disgusted with myself after I'd drained the glass. I chanced a glance at Nick for his reaction, licking my lips to clear away any stray trace of blood that might have ended up there.

"...Sorry."

Careful not to let my hand shake, I sat the glass on the closest counter and clasped my hands behind my back. Right. Visiting old friends was a wonderful idea. Especially when you have become a creature that those friends hate. Wonderful plan self. What do you have planned next? Standing outside during a sunrise? It'd be just about as smart.

"So... you're doing alright beyond the being here?" I questioned, attempting to distract myself from my angsting thoughts. Damn, I sounded like some self-pity party.

Kane

I grinned, talking the opportunity to sit myself down next to her.

"Cuddling with a bare-chested guy?" I questioned. "You're an interesting person."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Nick

"Is there any way to be alright while being here?" He countered, raising an eye brow. He didn't mind how she drank, he had seen worse. Of course, it was a bit unsettling seeing her being the one drinking.

"Is it safe for me to be in close proximity to you yet? Because I think I owe you a hug." His normal cheeky grin that was reserved for only the closest of his friends filled his face.

Alice

"Well, normally I only cuddle with naked people, but you might not be comfortable with that. So as you are now is just peachy with me." She laughed, grinning over to him. When he sat down, she shifted so she was leaning against him.

Thea

When they finished, Thea found herself staring up at his ceiling again. She drew the blanket close to her chest and looked away from him.

"We ever going to talk?" She asked. "About those stories or my regulations or...anything?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Cami

I hesitated, once again taking a moment to consider his words. This time it was to evaluate myself. Was I completely in control? I'd just drank blood, so I should be better than if I hadn't. Still... I'd made a point of avoiding human contact, so I couldn't be certain how well my control ever was.

"... you should be fine," I finally answered, my voice slow and cautious.

That moment when even you aren't completely certain of your own actions.

Kane

I snorted, eyeing her with amusement. Those words weren't exactly something I'd expected to come from her mouth. Despite that, however, I easily shifted my arm so that it was curled around her back in a comfortable position since she'd gone ahead with the cuddling.

"You're right about that," I reassured her. "I wouldn't be quite comfortable with it."

Try highly embarrassed.

Sebastian

I frowned, although I wasn't irritated enough to cause me to react more than that.

"Stories?" I asked.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:51 pm

Nick

He nodded slowly and took a few steps closer to her, holding his arms open for a hug. Even though she had just drank, and even after she said that she should be ok, he wanted to be careful still.

Alice

She smiled when he curled his arm around her. "If you wanted to put your shirt on I wouldnt be too upset with you." She did till him as the title screen played, her arm wrapping around him. "Don't want you to be too uncomfortable around me." Her head rested against his shoulder and she pressed herself almost completely against him, taking in his warmth and smell.

Thea

"When you claimed me, I asked, and you said something about stories from your favorites that I never had the joy of hearing." She reminded him, still looking away. She turned her body away from him eventually, curling up on her side so her back was to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:29 pm

Cami

I tensed and held my breath as I stepped into the hug. Not sure if holding my breath did any good, but I at least managed to keep myself from biting him or anything.

Man did it feel nice to have actual normal contact with someone I actually enjoyed being around. You never know how nice it is until you don't get it anymore.

Sebastian

Frowning even further, I considered snapping at her.

"They died," I answered after a moment. "They quit being fun. They were broken. I didn't want them anymore, so I got rid of them. That's all there is to it. If you want stories, you'd have to be specific about which one you'd want a story about."

It even surprised me that I'd answered. Perhaps her coming close to my sketchbook had sparked some... sentimental part of me. Her question had my thoughts strewn all over the past toys.

Kane

"N-no," I began, carefully clearing my throat when it cracked. Sue me, I'm not used to having girls this close. "No, I'm fine. Wouldn't want to move now that we're both comfortable."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Nick

He let his arms fold around her and put his head on top of hers, closing his eyes. It felt so nice to hold her again, he felt like he was never going to have the chance to do this again.

"I missed you." He whispered softly, nuzzling her hair softly. She felt different now, and he didnt quite like it.

Thea

"I know that they died. I didnt..... that isnt what I was asking." She rolled over so she could face him. "Tell me why your favorites were your favorites. Like, what did they do?" The more she knew about that, the longer she could stay alive.

Alice

She giggled softly and pulled a blanket up over herself, hugging it close to her chest. "Glad you are comfy." She laughed softly, smiling up at him. "Even if you are a bit embarrassed about this entire situation."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Cami

A faint smile fell on my lips. To be honest, I hadn't expected those words to come from him, not after what I'd been made into. If I wasn't the last person to be caught crying, I might have even teared up just a little. As it was, I relaxed with those words.

"You can't imagine how much I've missed you, all of you guys," I muttered in return.

As if it was trying to betray me, my voice cracked. Stupid frickkin' voice. Gotta love how those things work.

Kane

My face flushed a bright shade of red with her response. Clearing my throat, I searched for a reply and found none. Instead I focused my attention in on the show.

"How long does it take Mr. Darcy to do something strange?" I questioned.

Sebastian

That sentimental edge seemed to still be there, because I found myself responding rather that brushing her off.

"They got mad," I said slowly, pursing my lips. "Although most of them tended to amuse me rather than piss me off. It was intriguing that helpless humans would continue to argue and fight with their fate rather than just give into it when faced with the obvious truth that they've no way of escaping it. I guess you could say that my favorites have always tended to be the trouble-making sort."

I could think of two names that didn't fit that list, but they weren't names I would mention. They were more of the sort that mirrored who I'd been when I was a human. Something that I immediately pushed from my mind. Thinking on that would just spoil my mood. Those favorites had lasted longer than most.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:26 pm

Nick

He pulled away from the hug and looked down at her, smiling. "You could cry. I wouldnt judge you for it." he laughed softly, cupping her cheek with his hand. Just being able to touch her was amazing. He felt like part of his life was brought back to him, to have his friend with him.
Although, it was very disconcerting that she was a monster.

Thea

"So they were like me. Well... minus the pissing you off. I dont try to in all honsty. I just happens because you have anger management issues." She pointed out, smirking at him. "Maybe i'll just have to figure out things that amuse you and dont necessarily piss you off."

Alice

She shrugged, watching the TV. "I dont really remember. And I might take a nap," she told him honestly, laughing, looking up at him. "Would you mind if I did that?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Cami

I scowled at him, although I didn't immediately jerk away from the hand.

"Why would I cry?" I demanded. "It's not like I'm a little kid you know."

So I'm a bit defensive. It's not like it's my worst trait. At the very least it just proved that not every part of me had disappeared with my humanity. Although sometimes I thought it just might be a matter of time.

"I'm not going to cry."

Dammit, my eyes were just watering up. That's all. Nothing else.

Kane

I chuckled, tightening my arm that was around her while keeping my eyes trained on the screen.

"I wouldn't mind that as long as you don't mind it if I have to move you later to go get some more work done."

Sebastian

"That'd be a bad idea," I informed her easily, although a frown had found my face as a result of her comment on my temper. "Those others died, remember? It'd be wise to not be like them."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Thea

"Then how would you suggest I act?" She raised an eyebrow and pushed her hair out of her face. She would have to re-dye her hair again. Maybe she would talk to alice about that, she seemed to not mind doing it. "I just would like to not die. because that kinda sucks. Death isnt fun."

Nick

"You can cry if you aren't a little kid." He pointed out, shaking his head slowly. But when she started tearing up, he pulled away from her momentarily, trying to figure out what exactly she wanted from him. "It is allowed. Crying isnt always a sign of weakness."

Alice

"I might have a problem with that." She mumbled softly, curling against him when he tightened his arm around her. "I can just get you signed off for the rest of your work for tonight..." She offered softly, peaking up to look at him. Part of her was really enjoying his company.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Sebastian

I shrugged.

"Not always. As for what to do.... just don't be boring. Boring is even more annoying than you are on a usual basis."

Boring made for a poor toy.

Cami

I scowled even further and swiped one hand over my eyes to hide the evidence.

"I wasn't crying," I clarified. "And if I was... well, I just wasn't. Now, how do we go about finding out where I'm to be staying?"

The sooner I found out, the sooner I could get out of the limelight. Waterworks weren't exactly something I enjoyed displaying- no matter what Nick said about them not being a bad thing.

Kane

I chuckled once again and gave her a small nod.

"I wouldn't have anything against that," I informed her. "I'll stay right here in that case."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:32 pm

Thea

"Well, I'll just keep that in mind." She nodded slowly and curled up under his blanket. "Do you care where I sleep when the sun starts to rise?" If he didnt, she was going to avoid his room at all costs. Being far away from there sounded like the best idea, especially after what happened the day before.

Nick

"Sounds like a good plan." he nodded to her and steps away slowly, letting his arms drop away from her. "Lets just... head over to Seb's room. See if he isnt busy. And if he is.... well hopefully he doesnt rip my throat out." With a shrug he walked off, heading in the direction of his room, his hands shoved deep into the pockets of his jeans.

Alice

"Thank you." With that she continued to watch the screen, mesmerized by the characters who would walk and talk and interact with each other. "I really like spending time with you." She told him softly, not really sure how he would react to that information.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:49 pm

Sebastian

Sighing, I closed my eyes for a moment. As strange as I was acting, it wouldn't hurt to get her away from me.

"Anywhere but here," I grumbled under my breath. "Just be here when I need a drink."

Cami

When he started walking, I raised one hand to rest it on the strap of the bag I still had slung over my shoulder.

"Sounds like an idea," I informed him. "And if it's any help at all, I could probably defend you if he tried to rip your throat out. Not sure how much help I'd be, but I could try."

I hadn't had the chance to try myself against someone like Sebastian so I was being completely honest when I said that. I'd like to think I stand at least a decent chance.

Kane

I froze, not quite sure how to respond to that. I didn't mind hanging out with Alice, and it was really hard to imagine her being similar to the other vampires here. That is if I ignored some of our earlier conversations...

"I like it too," I finally settled on. "It's nice."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:56 pm

thea

"Sounds perfect to me." She nodded to him and rolled onto her back again, looking up at the ceiling. "Sorry about waking you yesterday. Didn't think that it would be that bad. Well, actually, I kinda knew that it would be, but you weren't making it easy for me to leave and I was really tired." She shrugged and fidgeted with the blanket.

Nick

"Better than nothing." He told her honestly. "Although, you would probably be better off just letting him rip my throat out."

They made it to his room and he knocked a few times before leaning against the door jam as he waited for someone to come answer the door. If no one responded within a few minutes then they would have to go on a hunt for Seb, and that could be less than fun.

Alice

She nodded slowly but didn't say anything in return. Instead, she curled against him and pushed some hair out of her face. Hopefully he wasn't just saying that because he knew that is what she wanted to hear.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:13 am

Sebastian

I was trying to decide whether or not to acknowledge and/or respond to her comment when a knock came at the door. Growling under my breath, I grabbed a hold of the closest blanket and drew it over my head.

"Go get the damn door. Tell them it better be fucking important."

Cami

I shrugged, gripping my bag even tighter if possible. Always fun to see people who used to do their best to make your life living hell.

"Not like they could do much more to me," I pointed out. "So why not defend you?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:19 am

Thea

"Right. Stealing a shirt again. Unless you want me answering naked..." She stood from the bed and pulled on his shirt and her underwear before walking over to the door. She pulled it open only to be greeted by Nicholas. For the second time today he saw her in sebs room clad only in a shirt and her underwear. This wasnt embarrassing at all. She could only feel the blush spread across her entire body.

"uh... is it important?" She asked softly, pulling the shirt tighter around herself as it that would help cover more skin.

Nick

He didnt even avert her eyes from her. Instead he glanced over and clenched a fist at his side.

"Yeah. We need to talk to your master if you dont mind. He's around isnt he? I mean, if you are in that state i figure he would be." So his words could be a bit harsh, and he could tell by Thea's glare that he was out of line, but he was pissed. At her from earlier and at Seb.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:23 am

Sebastian

Ah... that was a voice that I always had time to annoy. Well, always being when I wasn't in a bad mood. Which, lucky for him, I wasn't. Shoving the blanket off of my head, I sat up, allowing it to fall in an unorganized mess over the rest of me, which was probably something that my guest would appreciate if he'd given it any thought.

"I'm here," I called out cheerfully. "Isn't that always the case for you Nicky?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next