the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 20 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:48 pm

Nero

He rubbed at his forehead when she ran off, a sigh escaping her lips. Why did he humor this girl? Because sometimes it was entertaining and she was too energetic for him to walk to try and break. And with him holding the idea of the outside over her head, he managed to get her to become a much harder worker.

Nick

"Thats all I wanted to hear, cam." A smirk played across his lips and he stuck his tongue out at her childishly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:14 pm

Elena

The moment that she'd reached the kitchen, she darted about it excitedly, making sure to put enough blood into the microwave for both his flask and a glass. Then she proceeded to bounce on her heels impatiently, fingers tapping on the counter as she stared at the timer. The instant it'd finished, she removed everything and after separating the blood, made sure to clean up after herself and darted back towards where she'd last seen him.

"Here you go!"

Cami

Being a rather childish person- no matter how much she might argue with it- Cami simply stuck her tongue out in response to his own childish reaction, having nothing to add on the matter.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:38 am

Nero

He reached out and took the glass from her and put his flask back into his inner jacket pocket. "Thank you dear." He glanced down at his watch, checking the time. "I guess we should head out now before it gets too late. A deal is a deal after all." He turned and started walking towards the court yard door, expecting her to follow. He swung it open without a second thought and stumbled upon Cami and Nick talking, with cami childishly sticking her tongue out at the human.
"Hello, how is everything tonight?" he greeted, nodding towards cami to how that he acknowledged her presence but doing nothing towards nick. He saw the young human roll his eyes but say nothing in return.

Thea

Once she finished organizing his closet she glanced around the room, wondering when Sebby would come back. Was she allowed to leave or did he expect her to stay here? She had started to get hungry but if he returned and didnt know where she was that could mean unpleasant trouble for her. So she decided to sit on his bed, hands folded in her lap. Thea stared at the door as she waited for him to come back.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:34 am

(I remember this. I want in again. Since I have vampires in my own novel anyway, can I just use them?)
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:40 am

as long as they follow the format of the ones in this, sure! bells and i dont post that often tho, just to give you a heads up
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:48 am

(Just what my problems with commitment can deal with. I'll make a thing in the morning.)
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:22 am

(Cool, well all your vampires are really vampirey, no offense, so I'm going to put in a vampire that would piss your vampires off just by being alive. I hope neither of you are phobic. There are already two N names, but I hope you're okay with another one.)

Human
Name: Walter Rowan
Appearance: Light brown hair and hazel eyes. Worked as a sailor, so he's a little built.
Personality: Arrogant, impulsive, wants to desperately do a good job when he recognizes authority, definitely could hold his own in a fight, if it's fair enough. I don't know the specifics of these vampires. it would be cool if you had like human fights, where the vampires gather round and watch two humans beat eachother half to death.
History before the mansion: Sailor. Kind of was the town's golden boy, so he's going to have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that he's someone's bitch now.

Vampire
Name: Nathaniel Trotsky
Age (appearance, then real): Around twenty two ish to twenty five in appearance, but around twenty two ish to twenty five hundred years old
Gender: Genderfluid. Will dress as a boy or girl when the urge strikes. Keeps the name Nathaniel, though, because I don't feel like switching and neither does Nathaniel
Appearance: think of a drug addict, now make him a pretty bottom. He's got like super white, platinum hair and pretty pink lips and nice blue eyes. He can switch from girly to manly entirely depending on the way he's standing and presenting himself, pretty much
Personality: remember when I said he looks like a drug addict? surpriiise he's a drug addict. He does opium on a regular basis, because in my novel he can see and hear memories and sometimes it gets really bad and he sees things he doesn't want to see and opium is an opiate so it blocks everything out. Also you didn't put a thing for history for the vampires, but Nathaniel is a playwright and owns a ton of whorehouses, and he can be seen frequently in them, but he never actually has sex with any of them (opium kills boners, for anyone who wanted to know. Smile) He's pansexual. Also, if you call him Nathan, he might let it go if they're friends, but there's only one person who calls him Nate and it's not any of the vampires. Or the humans. So if you ever wanted to insult him. Please do -- I haven't written a scene with that yet and it would be good to know how he acts.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:27 pm

Cami

The moment that the door cracked open, heat flooded into Cami's cheeks. Unfortunately for her, her short locks did little to hide the color as she straightened and shot their interruption an expression that was somewhere between sheepishness and irritation.
"Hello, it's great, awesome really, I was just... going inside."
That said, she quickly moved to flee the scene, not caring to see if Nick was behind her.
Elena blinked, having been surprised by the situation enough to simply be caught staring. Cami- if Nero acknowledged her- had to have not been human, but Nick didn't strike her as irritated by whatever was going on. Nick and a vampire didn't usually spell for that sort of situation. So, it took her a full minute to remember her manners from her spot at Nero's side.
"Oh! Hi, Nick..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:43 pm

Nick

Nick watched as Cami walked inside, slowly putting his hands into the pocket of his jeans. He gave a small bow in Nero's direction and rolled his eyes when he was ignored by he vampire.
"Hello, Elena. I'll let you two have privacy for whatever it is you have planned." he took a few slow steps towards he door, glancing at the sky as he moved. He would miss seeing the night sky, but maybe one night he would see it again.
He followed after Cami slowly and reached over to take her hand, his hand falling short to avoid crossing any lines he wasnt supposed to.
"You ok?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Sebastian

His hands shoved deep in his pockets, the vampire wondered the halls, irritably refusing to return to his room. His visit to the library had done little to reveal where that particular item had ended up, which meant he was most likely going to tear his room apart searching. The faint thought crossed his mind for a moment that perhaps She took it the last time she'd visited the mansion. It sparked a surge of irritation, as he seldom let his thoughts even venture near that woman. Had it really been that long since he'd last looked for the album?

It wasn't uncommon knowledge that he disliked discussing his past- and that dislike extended even to his own thoughts. The more he considered the idea, the more he realized he couldn't recall the last time he'd felt the urge to flick through the pages. That wasn't even the feeling coursing through him now- it was more of a possessive worry. His sketchpad had been found, the idea of his album being uncovered bothered him greatly. Swearing under his breath at the idea alone, he moodily turned a corner, mind searching for something that would be a useful distraction.

Which, of course, was when he caught sight of an open door. Latching onto distraction need, he strode forward and peered inside, cocking a brow at the sight he found.

"I wasn't aware you'd found a new toy, Alice," he drawled.

Cami

Without much thought to the action, Cami closed the distance between their hands and took his. Her cheeks still burning, she stubbornly looked away as if to hide this matter, although there was little chance of doing that.

"Fine," she answered stiffly, then paused as a thought caused her lips to twist up in a wry smile. "Imagine if he'd walked in ten minutes earlier, bet we could have shocked him."

After all, she doubted that Nick's dislike for vampires was any less well known than it had been whens he lived in the mansion.

Elena

She stared after the duo for a moment, still trying to compute the situation in her head, before simply smiling and moving so she could face Nero directly.

"I guess I should get to work, huh?" she announced cheerily.

Elena couldn't really help her bright emotion at the moment, the idea of tending to the garden had slowly become a bright spot in the other wisely dark life given to her. Without waiting for an answer, she spun on a heel to start towards the garden patch.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Alice

Alice looked up from where she laid, a blush rising to her cheeks. She pulled away from Kane and sat on the other edge of the bed.
"Oh, Seb...Hello there. Yes, looks like I have. That a problem with you? Or did you want this one as well." She paused momentarily and looked at him. "I'm going to continue to do your pets hair, you cant take that away from me."

Nick
"Who knows. One day we'll just have to figure out. Maybe his head will explode." he ran his thumb over her knuckles and pulled her hand closer to him in hopes of slower her down. "Might be worth it.

Nero

Nero watched as Elena worked, glancing up at the sky. "You only have an hour out hear, so yeah. You should get to work to make most of the time you have out here."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:41 pm

Sebastian

To his credit, the little human turned red and dropped his gaze. Sebastian smirked, focusing his gaze on Alice as she spoke.

"Of course," he retorted. "It's not as if the matters of her hair are my concern, just let me know when you need her and I'll hand her over."

He might have been possessive, but even he wasn't going to argue over a matter so petty.

"And no, my taste has never swung in that manner. You can have it."

Much to his amusement, Kane didn't seem to care much about the address, his gaze instead flicking up and between the two vampires in an almost curious manner.

Cami

She laughed, unable to help it as she complied and slowed somewhat. Surprise fluttered through her at the strange feeling his finger over her knuckles seemed to leave, but she did her best to keep it from her face as she mused over his answer.
"We will?" she questioned, tone teasing. "Does that mean you plan on doing it again?"

Elena

"Yes, sir!"
Without as much as an ounce of hesitation, she instantly set to work on the garden, humming to herself under her breath as she did. The feeling of the air combined with the soft earth beneath her fingers served to make her mood even brighter than before.
"Do you have any new flowers?" she questioned curiously as she worked. "To fill the holes in the bed?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Alice

She nodded back at Sebastion and smiled. "Wonderful. I'll guess I'll keep him. He fits my tastes rather well." She leaned over and kissed Kane's neck, lips lingering against his skin. As she moved she tried to keep her gazed locked with Sebastian, on some level she was trying to make sure that he understand that she was laying claim to this human, even if it wasn't official. She also wanted to see how Kane would react to her actions, if they would be entertaining or not.

Nick

"Unless you wouldn't want to. I'm not going to overstep boundaries, not that sort of person. Especially when the person i would overstep boundaries with could literally rip my neck out and kill me in a few seconds." He smiled at her and brought her hand up to his lips and planted a soft kiss.

Nero
He shook his head slowly, looking around the courtyard. "They haven't shipped in yet. When they do, we will see how you are managing your chores and I'll bring you out with them." he watched her, almost confused by her abundant joy. "Why does this make you so happy?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Kane

Kane had been following the conversation with interest, thus he wasn't all that surprised when Alice moved closer to him. What did shock him, however, was when her lips pressed to his neck. The boy- predictably- flushed an even deeper shade of red than he had done when Sebastian walked in. Something which seemed to amuse the man, as he simply cocked a brow in response to Alice's slightly possessive action.

Kane- the wonderfully self-confident man he was- found himself unsure of what to do. His heart had predictably raced- a combination of the idea of a girl kissing his neck, and the fact that the girl kissing his neck was indeed a vampire- setting a particular amount of his nerves on edge. It wasn't a horrible feeling, however, he had to admit. A strange, unfamiliar one, but not horrible.

"I see," Sebastian replied, his amusement plain and only growing as he continued. "I'll keep that in mind, although it would do to make that official, you know. I was thinking of contacting a certain person of mine to see if she borrowed something when she was here last. You wouldn't want someone like that thinking you were sweet on a human- as disgusting a the idea is- if she decides to drop by, would you?"

That said, satisfied that he'd reached his daily quota of being an ass, Sebastian turned towards the door.

"I should let you go back to cuddling."

Cami

A humorless chuckle left her lips at his words, her entire face lighting up as brightly as it had done when they'd been caught in the courtyard. As it was, she of course instantly fell-back on her usual nature to cover her embarrassment.

"I'll have you know, I wouldn't kill you," she announced, pursing her lips thoughtfully. "I'd... make you scrub the entire mansion."

As she finished, her lips twisted upwards in a grin, as if anticipating his reaction to the idea. At the same time, the heat in her cheeks had yet to fade, something she was pointedly ignoring at the moment.

Elena

At his question, she paused, her smile dropping away for the barest second as the reason flashed through the back of her mind. She instantly buried the memories, putting her smile back in place as she did.

"My family were farmers," she explained. "Mother had a garden she gave me the flower half when I was old enough. I enjoyed growing them, then clipping the best flowers for the bouquets we would take to the shops in town."

As she spoke, she couldn't help the slightly wistful tone that invaded her voice at the thought. She shook her head the moment she realized it was there, focusing on the job at hand with her smile still in place.

"Plus, I get to be outside. It's great- you know- getting to see the moon and stars. You almost forget how pretty they are when you're always indoors."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:01 pm

Alice

She kept close to Kane as Sebastian spoke, almost hovering over him protectively. "I'll keep that in mind, Sebastian." She put a hand on kanes chest and let her fingers trace small patterns. "I wouldn't want her to take away my new toy." She glanced up at Kane and smiled at him, quite pleased with how he was reacted to this.

When Sebastian began to leave she pulled away from Kane and watched the door. "Pleasure to see you, Sebastian. Enjoy the rest of your night."

Nick

"Oh you wouldnt." Nick stopped in the hallway and laughed softly. He pulled her towards him gently, smiling at her. "I feel like you would rather I do other things. What good am I to you scrubbing the floors?"

Nero
He nodded at what she said. "Oh, uh, that makes sense." A small smile tugged at his lips when she worked. "Well, I hope you dont get too accustomed to this. You aren't exactly supposed to be out here from what I know. Then again, I'm sorta new here so I dont really know, or care, about the rules."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Sebastian

His jaw clenched, annoyance filling his features as he started down the hall. Alice- as he should have known- was far from rewarding to mess with. If anything, attempts to mess with her resulted in the opposite- her in the same mood she'd been in when he'd arrived, and him pissed off- or more pissed off given the occasion- than he'd been before the matter.

This, of course, was the mood he was in when he arrived back in his bedroom.

"Get me a damn phone," he grumbled, not bothering to even look at Thea as he dropped down on his bed. "Fuck it."

Cami

She put on a show of cocking her head, allowing the faintest bit of a challenging expression to accompany the grin she wore. It was if she was daring him to counter her comment with something better.

"The floors would be clean," she countered. "Why, do you have a better idea of how I'm should punish you for something?"

Elena

She blinked, pausing to glance back at him curiously.
"That's right, you're the newest next to the girl from a moment ago, aren't you?" she questioned.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:26 pm

Thea

Thea jumped, startled by his sudden entrance, standing from where she sat.
"I uh... Can't get you one of those. Don't exactly have access to one. You know, regulations and shit. I uh... sorry." She kept herself pressed back against the wall.

Nick

"I'm not sure why I would need to be punished. I haven't stepped out of line, have I? And if I have....well I'll carry you around the mansion for a month to make up for it." He smiled down at her and reached up with the hand that wasnt holding hers to brush his finger tips against her cheeks

Nero

"Ah right. Cami. Yeah, she was here prior to turning, so she probably knows the rules better than anyone else." He shrugged and looked around the court yard. "Shes uh, handling it well from what I can see." He pulled a flask out of his jacket pocket and took a quick sip from it.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:35 pm

Sebastian

He scowled, swearing again under his breath. Then, as if to remind himself that, that meant he had to get it, Sebastian simply closed his eyes for a moment, head facing the ceiling.

"Fine. Fuck it. No phone," he grumbled under his breath. "What the hell sort of idea was that anyways?"

Not expecting an answer, he suddenly sat up and shot a look to where she was, his scowl fading into something akin to a smirk.

"Why the hell are you all the way over there? To afraid to stay on the bed?"

Kane

He stared after where Sebastian had gone, then to Alice, then back to the direction the man had gone, unable to get his mind to focus on just one of the currently dozens of questions coursing through his mind. It most likely didn't help that her actions had left his face a firm red, his mouth slightly agape as he attempted to make it compute in his head. As he firmly shut his mouth, he settled his gaze on her.

"That... um... thanks, I think?" he replied, a sheepish expression creeping over his face. "I didn't understand some of it, but I get the idea you just stood up to him, so... that's pretty neat."

Cami

The brush of his hand sent a shiver down her spine, something she did her best to hide even as her face lit up once more.

"That's," she began, then cleared her throat as if to make up for the fact that the situation at hand had scattered her thoughts. "Well, that's not a horrible idea. Makes it sound like I'm some sort of princess."

Leave it to her to do her best to deflect the clear reaction to his touching her cheek. Cami wasn't exactly well known for acknowledging emotions, after all.

Elena

She cocked her head curiously, studying Nero from where she was knelt next to the flowerbed.

"So are you, right?" she questioned, unable to help herself. "You seem to be one of the better vampires I've met."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:52 pm

Thea

She laughed slightly, nervously almost. She ran a hand through her hair and stared back at him. "Just, not really sure if you want me over there. And it seems much safer, you know, here. On the other side of the room. By the door. A place that makes it easy for me to leave in case things fall to shit."

Alice

Alice giggled softly and shook her head. "I dont... You really didn't follow most of that conversation did you." She sat up on the bed and put her hands in her lap. "I may have unofficially claimed you... You know as mine. Most people dont really have that much of a positive reaction to something like that. Although, I'm really rather pleased you didn't speak out against what I was saying during the conversation. That might have made things awkward."

Nick

"I have some good ideas sometimes." He pulled her closer to him and took another step towards her so that they were as close as they could be without touching. "So, uh, can I kiss you again?"

Nero
"I've been here a few years. Didn't used to be this controlled.... still need to carry a flask with me to calm any urges I might have. I dont exactly want to hurt the staff, you know. Makes them less likely to work the way we need them to." He shrugged and tapped his nails against the metal of the flask.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Sebastian

He scowled, dropping back to stare at the ceiling as if it held the reason why he was so pissed at the moment.

"Here, there, what the hell does it matter?" he grumbled, not caring if she answered or not with the mood he was in. "It'll fall to shit either way, you know. The door wouldn't change that."

As if he hadn't just spoken highly threatening words, he simply continued to glower at the ceiling.

"Dammit. Where'd I leave my phone..."

Just as quickly as he'd laid down, he was up again, irritably scanning his room with his eyes, attempting to place the object in his mind.

Kane

He blinked slowly, then cocked his head as he gave the matter some thought. After a moment he gave a small shrug, offering her a faint smile.

"There'd be no need for me to," he replied. "That simply means I'll be free to spend more time around you, right? That doesn't sound like a horrible deal- you're nice company."

Cami

She opened her mouth to give a smooth retort, then shut it abruptly, he expression hesitant. Rather than respond right away, she chewed her lip, taking stock of herself before slowly nodding and raising her arms to hook around his neck.

"You know, asking just makes it awkward."

Elena

A bit of surprise flickered through her as she only then realized that she most likely shouldn't be asking such personal questions. Since she hadn't been scolded yet- however- she found herself continuing to feed her curiosity.

"That's what makes you one of the better ones," she explained. "Most don't care. I'd perfer the still needing a flask to..." she trailed off, attempting to figure out a better way to word it than simply naming off the vampire that came to mind. "Well, the alternative."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:22 pm

Thea
She frowned and looked around the room. When she was him get antsy and scan the room, she slowly walked over to him, reaching out to touch his shoulder. "Hey, uh, want me to look around for it? You can chill on the bed. I'll stay in your view so you know I'm not getting into anything I shouldn't be."

Alice

She laughed and smiled back at him. "Yeah, I guess that is one way for you to look at that. Who knows, maybe one day I'll officially claim you..." Her voice trailed off as she remembered there person that Sebasttion referred to and how horrible things could get if she got her hands on Kane. "I do like the idea of you being personally mine."

Nick

"Asking makes it polite. And considerate. You know, consent in all things and shit.... Dont want to overstep every boundaries or anything with you." He brushed some of her hair back and smiled at her. He leaned down and rested his forehead against hers, smiling down at her softly.

Nero

He chuckled softly and shook his head. "It doesnt make me better. I just want the chores to get done. Chores dont get done if people are bleeding from their necks."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:50 pm

Sebastian

He tensed under her touch, studying Thea with a narrowed gaze for a moment. Part of him was tempted to grab the hand and squeeze in reaction to the unrequested gesture. The other half- however- was the part of him that was becoming more and more frustrated at the idea of her having anything of his.

"... fine."

Kane

His simple smile stayed in place as he shrugged, as if to indicate he saw no problem with that. After all, there was no reason for him to see a different future, Kane wasn't the sort to needlessly dream of things as unlikely as freedom.

"It doesn't sound horrible," he agreed. "Then we could watch all the boring movies we wished."

Cami

Heat blossomed from the touch of his forehead to hers, his words touching some lost wish within her. There was something wonderful about hearing someone speak what had once seemed like common sense to her- the idea of respecting the other person enough to ask- but had also long since seemed like a luxury. In response, she shifted the arms she'd hooked around his neck as if to hold him in place and swiftly cocked her head back.

"Fine. Then, let me."

With those words, she pressed her lips to his. Patience had never been a virtue she'd possessed.

Elena

"That's true," she agreed readily, dropping her eyes back to the work at hand. "Still, I don't mind being assigned to you- it means I know what to expect. That's what I mean when you're one of the better ones- if you just want the work done, then it's easy to do things so you won't get mad."

As she'd spoken, she'd been absently tugging on a weed at her knees. Dismissing whether or not her words had made any sense, Elena wrapped both her hands around the weed, tugging as hard as she could. The action instantly sent her sprawling backwards as it suddenly came up, spraying dust all of her clothing and face.

"..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:05 am

Thea

"Alright. Alright just go... Go sit. I'll start with under the bed, maybe it fell back there and got forgotten." She passed him and got onto her hands and knees to start check under the furniture.Part of her worried about where he was in the room and what he would do to stop her looking somewhere. Thea wasn't about to start looking anywhere she wasnt supposed to, not after what she did to his wrist, but he didn't have self control for the most part and it still made her concerned.

Alice

She nodded back at him and laughed.
"Well, if i continue to enjoy your company I'll think about officially claiming you." The vampire shifted over and leaned against him, snuggling into his chest once again. "Hey, have you eaten tonight? Are you hungry or anything?"

Nick

He was surprised when she pushed herself up to kiss him, and smiled into the kiss. He leaned down slightly so she wouldn't have to strain herself and kept his arms wrapped around her to help support her. After a short while, he pulled back just slightly, their faces still impressively close.
"I uh, wasn't expecting that. Wow."

Nero

He chuckled softly as she fell backwards, moving away from his post to walk over to her slowly. "you seem to have made a mess of yourself." He bent down slowly and put a hand on her back and pushed her back up to a sitting position. "How about we call it a night, you can go get yourself cleaned up. get your work done early tomorrow and we'll come back out." He enjoyed talking with her out here, it was quiet, he didnt have to worry about someone listening in on their conversation.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:30 am

Sebastian

A scowl touched his lips at her instruction, but he surprisingly complied as he dropped down on his bed and tracked her with his eyes. Every part of him was tense, as the idea of letting someone pick through his things wasn't a pleasant one even if she had cleaned his room after more hissy-fits to date than one might consider possible.

"... is it there?" he demanded irritably.

Kane

He blinked, furrowing his brow thoughtfully at the question. As if annoyed that he'd only just considered it, his stomach voiced it's complaint with a growl. Kane simply laughed, offering Alice his grin.
"I believe that answers that."

Cami

Cami couldn't help the slightly teasing grin that flashed across her lips. As it was, she almost felt light-headed in that moment, her mind trying to compute in the aftermath of the action. The first words that crossed her mind were the ones that escaped her lips, not that she would have stopped them if she'd paused to think about what she was saying.
"That amazing, huh?" Cami teased.

Elena

She almost pouted, but the expression quickly shifted to a grin at the thought of returning the next night.
"Okay!" she agreed, scrambling to her feet and beaming at him. "I'll make sure to have everything done perfect! Don't you worry!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:48 am

Thea

She pushed herself under the bed and inspected the ground under the furniture. She never really thought to clean under here so piles of papers and articles of clothing had begun to pile up. She pushed objects aside with her good arm until she located the small square of his phone. She wigged further under the bed so she could actually reach at, and made a soft congratulatory noise for herself when she had it in her hand.
"Found it!" She began to try and push herself out but couldnt quite get the right leverage or enough power with just her one good hand. "Erh, but I might not have thought this entirely through..." Her voice trailed off and she kicked her feet slightly.

Alice
She giggled softly and shook her head at him, rolling off her toy so he could stand easily. Alice flopped onto hr back and stared up at the ceiling. "Go, get something to eat. Take your  time, make sure is a decent meal. I dont want you going hungry because you forget to feed yourself. Bring me up a glass after you are finished."

Nick
He stared down at her, smiling. "I just... Wow. yeah, that amazing." he cleared his throat and backed away from her. "But uh, I uh, think I have chores somewhere. You know, floors to scrub probably." A slight blush rose to his cheek and he rubbed the back of his head and looked away from her.

Nero
He nodded slowly and gestured for her to head back inside, fishing the key for the door out of his pocket as he waited for her to go back into the mansion.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next