the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 19 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Bells Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:19 pm

Cami

I simply clasped my hands behind my back as I let the door fall shut behind me. Interrupting his thoughts during such a moment would have been heartless, even for me. Instead, I cocked my head back and eyed the night sky.
It was funny. When I'd lived in the mansion, what I'd wanted most was to be outside, no matter the time of day. Now, I just wanted to see the sun, no matter if I was inside or outside. It was funny how despite getting my old wish- in a twisted way- I wasn't satisfied.
When I'd decided he'd had enough silence, I turned my head back towards him.
"What do you think?"

Kane

I shrugged, not one to dig for details. If she didn't gossip about the past, then there was no need to pry. I'd imagine that'd be a touchy subject for some vamps.
"Alright."

Sebastian

I shrugged, shoving away from the door and shooting her one, last, dismissive glance.
"Either way, just have it done when I get back."
And with that, I tugged the door open and went in search of someone else to bother. For now, I was content with giving her busy work. There had to be something interesting to play with that didn't belong to me. Pressing boundaries was always fun.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:29 pm

nick
"I could kiss you, this is so beautiful." He muttered softly. He glanced up at the night sky and just smiled. "I didn't think I would ever see the sky again." It was a sad truth, since his time hear he had never been permitted outside and the mansion had no windows that viewed the outside world that he could look through.

Alice
She nodded back at him and glanced up with a small smile. "sorry that I'm not much help when it comes to the pasts of others around." She didnt owe him an apology but it felt polite to give one.

Thea
"Got it sir. It will be done by the time you get back." She nodded, turning back to the task at hand. Maybe one night she would go the extra mile and iron his hanging clothing, just to surprise him. But that would be so obscenely out of character and take too much effort for her to actually consider doing,
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Cami

I rolled my eyes at his choice of words.
"Kiss me? Exaggeration, much?" I scoffed.

Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Nick

He just shook his head, looking around and breathing in fresh air. "Oh but its not exaggeration." His voice was soft, barely above a whisper. "I dont know if you understand what this means to me."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:56 pm

((my phone died. I'm too lazy to go find the charger.))

Cami

I couldn't help it. I rose a brow, crossing my arms over my chest.
"Oh, yeah?" I questioned. "Prove it."
Okay, perhaps I was being a bit much. Then again, I wasn't good with serious. As such, my best option was to focus on the first part rather than the second. I knew how much it meant to him, after all, I'd experienced my first step outside once upon a time.

Kane

"It's fine," I replied. "After all, it's not really my business anyways."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:09 pm

((if you wanna discuss stuff we can jump down into the chatbox))

Nick
He glanced over at her and raised an eyebrow. "What, are you daring me to kiss you?" That is what it sounded like to him, although he could be wrong about what she was insinuating.

Alice
She nodded back to him and closed her eyes. "I'm bored," she muttered softly. Bored was horrible, but she was too lazy to move from where she was resting.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:46 pm

((Nah, don't have enough internet.))

Cami

I shrugged, a bit of a teasing smile on my lips. I happened to be rather curious whether or not he'd actually be willing to go through with it if I did call it a bet. I had a reckless nature, sue me.
"If you want to call it that."

Kane

I shifted in the bed so I could better see her face.
"Anything I can do to help with that?" I questioned curiously.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:59 pm

((kay. you can text me if you charge your phone! also wolves??))

Nick
"you should know that I'm not one to take dares lightly." He murmured softly, grinning at her. It was possible that being outside in the fresh air made him act slightly peculiar. He was definitely more playful.

Alice
She shrugged and looked up at him. "I do not know. Have any suggestions to fix this horrible boredom?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:15 pm

Cami

I laughed, a challenging expression flashing across my face. There was just something about this situation that made me a little more rash than usual.
"Oh really? Because it seems like you're stalling to me."

Kane

I pursed my lips thoughtfully, turning my gaze towards the ceiling.
"Honestly? I have no clue. I've never paid a lot of attention to the things you guys find entertaining. What do you like to do?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:29 pm

Nick
He chuckled and walked towards her. "Stalling? Trust me, I'm not stalling." He reached out and brushed his hand along her cheek. "Just figuring out if you'll kill me if I do this so called dare. You see, i really am trying to avoid death."

Alice
Alice shrugged and glanced around his room. "Well when we tried to watch Pride and Prejudice I fell asleep, so that isnt a good idea." She mused softly. "What would you suggest doing?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:22 pm

Cami

I couldn't help the shiver that ran down my spine when he brushed my cheek anymore than I could help my acute awareness of how close his neck was. Instead of voicing this matter, I simply kept my challenging expression in place as a chuckle escaped my lips.
"I won't kill you if you're actually brave enough to kiss a monster," I scoffed.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:28 pm

((Not sure if Sebby would be interested in the idea or not: but he could wander upon Alice and Kane. Tease/mock Alice for snuggling with a slave or something. Or he could stumble upon Nick and Cami in the garden))

Nick
Without another word he leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers, his hand slowly moving so his fingers could comb through her hair. His other arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer, his hand resting on her back. The kiss itself was slow, sweet almost as if he was allowing her to take it as far as she wanted, or didn't want to.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:08 pm

Elena

For a few moments she stood still, studying her work with a thoughtful gaze. When she'd decided that it was perfect, she nodded her pleasure and spun on a heel, heading towards Nero's room. When she reached it, she hesitated, then lightly knocked.
She'd made sure to get finished this night. Hopefully, he'd be in a receptive mood tonight.
"Hello? It's Elena."

Cami

For a second, she froze. Sure, she'd been taunting him and knew that he wouldn't back down from a bet. At the same time, some part of her hadn't actually expected him to go through with it. After a moment, however, she melted into the kiss, pressing a bit more into it as her lips curled up slightly.
Perhaps kissing Nick wasn't that horrible.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:39 pm

Nero
The young vampire glanced up from his desk. He closed his journal and stood to open the door. "Ah. Hello Elena. What can I attribute this lovely visit to?" As he spoke he pulled his flask out of his pocket to take a quick sip from it.

Nick
He was honestly shocked that she had decided to return the kiss. When she leaned into it he tightened her arms around her. Eventually she pulled away and sighed. "Did you just kiss back?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:35 pm

Elena hesitated slightly, then offered him a bright smile.
"I finished all my work," she volunteered.

--

Falling into her usual, defensive sarcasm as a result of her rapidly churning thoughts, Cami rose a single brow.
"And if I did?" she retorted. "Did you expect me to just stand here like a stick while you kissed me? It'd be weird."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:44 pm

Nero
"Oh did you?" He asked with an eyebrow raise. "Mind if you show me? After the other nights debacle im not sure if I can trust your word." Nero grinned at her, his elongated canines showing with the smile.

Nick
"I find it more weird that you kissed back in all honesty." He chuckled, letting go of her. "I expected you to stand like a stick"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:50 pm

((Hey, here's the universe information on the idea I told you about.))

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pmP6rnaZ1EfMU4ymTksVXN9AlXLL1ZU_XV5EG-xjPY4/edit?usp=sharing
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:05 am

Elena

An indignant flush colored her cheeks, but she nodded her consent to showing him proof.
"Of course I don't," she mumbled. "Just... um... what do you want to see first?"
She began listing off the different chores she'd had, pausing slightly as she drew towards the end of her list, making sure that she'd remembered them all.
"And that's it."

Cami

She rolled her eyes.
"Well, I didn't," she retorted, crossing her arms, before relaxing somewhat and continuing in a teasing tone. "Besides, you can't tell me you didn't enjoy it. I'm the one who had to pull away."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:08 am

((not sure if its my cup of tea rn. I might re-read through the info tomorrow to see if anything sparks my interest.))

Nero
"Lets start with the top and work our way down the list, shall we?" He gestured to the door, motioning for her to lead he way. If she did get all her work done maybe he would indulge her and allow her to wander outside for a few minutes before the sun rose.

Nick
"Uh-huh. Right. You are the one who had to pull away. It wasn't like you leaned into it or anything." He smirked at her and shook his head. "If anything I'm the one who pulled back because unlike you, I still have to actually breathe."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:21 am

Elena

Nodding eagerly, she started down the hall, glancing back at him occasionally as if to make sure that she hadn't lost him. As they walked, she'd pause to point out the different things she'd dusted or organized.

Cami

"So that's how you want to play?" she retorted, an easy, teasing smile on her lips to take any sting from her words. "Fine, then I could easily say that you only pulled away first to cover up for the fact that you actually initiated the kiss in the first place. You didn't actually have to take the dare."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:40 am

Nero
"It looks good." He nodded and glanced back at her. "we can head out later tonight. Looks like you've worked hard to earn it."

Nick
"You know me. I cant back down from a dare." He grinned back at her. "So I wouldnt exactly call it initiating. You know I would respond if you dared so thats on you."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:50 am

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Elena

She lit up eagerly, her excitement obvious through how she was practically bouncing on her feet where she stood.

"Really?" she squealed. "Great! Th-thank-you!"

In the back of her mind, the absent thought crossed it that it seemed to have been a very, very long time ago that she'd headed down to the kitchen and discovered she'd been assigned to bring blood to Nero, being warned to be careful about him. At that moment, she didn't feel any fear, just excitement about the possibility of being allowed outside to care for the garden again.

Cami

She opened her mouth to reply to that, but couldn't come up with a good retort to his retort. After a moment she simply sighed, a good natured, amused expression still on her face, as well as a certain level of stubborn refusal to back down.

"... it's your own fault for being ... you."

Perhaps she was just a little too stubborn to admit that he'd caught her there.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:21 pm

Nero

The young vampire nodded to her and went to pull his flask out of his jacket pocket. He realized quickly after opening the cap that it was quite empty and he would need something to calm his sudden growing hunger.

"Elena, could you be a dear and go grab me another drink. Fill this while you are at it." He put the flask in her hand, not waiting for a response from her.

Nick
"Right. I am the one to blame here for just being my normal person that you knew I was. That makes perfect sense, Cam." He laughed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Just admit that you were the one who initiated it. We both know its true."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Elena

She bobbed her head in agreement to the request, instantly turning to take off for the kitchens as she clutched the flask against her chest.

"Okay!"

After he'd given her the chance to go outside she wasn't about to mess it up.

Cami

She stubbornly crossed her arms in response.

"Fine. I initiated it," she replied childishly, her tone indicating that that was about the most he was going to get as a confession.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next