the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 21 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Bells Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:03 pm

Sebastian

He stared blankly at where her bottom half was sticking out from beneath his bed. For a moment, Sebastian simply considered leaving her there. Did he really need to call that person? He didn't like the idea of her having something of his, but did that really mean he needed to call and get it back? When the instantaneous answer his mind gave was yes, he swore under his breath and slipped off he bed. Without having to put any real effort into the motion, he slipped his arms around Thea's waist to tug her out before abruptly dropping her on the bed.
Then, without another word, he took a comfortable position at the head of the bed, his legs tucked beneath him as he put his hand out expectantly.
"You found it?" Sebastian prompted.

Kane

He chuckled and slipped from the bed. A slightly playful feeling flickering through the man, he mock saluted her where he stood.
"Will do, ma'am," he announced. "I'll make sure it's nice and warm when I do."
That said, he headed for the kitchen, his mind playing through the everything that had occurred since Sebastian's drop by the room.

Cami

She laughed, somehow the fact that he was blushing making her forget her won red cheeks.
"Wouldn't want my amazing kissing skills getting you in trouble," she teased. "Get to it, then."

Elena

She trailed behind him, still in a somewhat cheery mood given the promise to bring her back as long as she finished her work.
"You need me to get you anything?" she offered brightly.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:05 pm

Thea

She squeaked slightly when he slid her out from under the bed and plopped on top of it. She didnt move to sit up after he dropped her onto the bed, instead just turned her head to look at him.
"Woah... Hi there." She held the phone out to him and nodded. "Yep! Here it is. Fell back by the wall. Easy to miss. I should probably clean under your bed more often."

Nick
"Right. Those uh... skills." He turned away from her and smiled to himself. "Have a nice night, Cami. Enjoy yourself. I'll uh, be around if you need me." He took a few steps to walk off, acutely aware about the blush that had stained his pale cheeks.

Nero
He shook his head at her offer and locked the door behind him, slipping the key into his pocket once again. "Not that I can think of at this time. I might head back to my room. You are welcome to join me after you clean yourself, but I will not demand anything else of you tonight. Well, nothing beyond a shower."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:38 pm

Sebastian

He quickly took it, fidgeting with the device for a moment and not bothering to reply. When he'd done little to accomplish his intentions of calling her, however, and the phone starting making some strange, beeping sound, a scowl colored his lips. Without hesitation, he tossed it back towards Thea.

"Get that damn thing to work," he grumbled, dropping his hands in his lap. "It should be one of the very few numbers in there. Think I labeled it 'Vindictive Bitch,' if I remember right."

Elena

She couldn't help the smile on her lips as she simply bobbed her head in response, hands brushing the dirt dusting her entire frame.
"I'll come check afterwards, just in case," she announced cheerfully. "That way, if you think of anything, I can get it for you! I'll go ahead and take that shower now, though!"
That said, she spun on a heel to dart down the hall, far too eager to get under the warm water. Her mind was spinning with possibilities of things she could do, as at the moment keeping him happy meant keeping the garden, and it had quickly become the center of her day.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:53 pm

Thea

She blinked and picked up the phone, running her finger tips over the screen. She so wanted to make a phone call, just dial in the numbers that had be burned into her memory from when she was younger. Her hands shook slightly and she bit at her finger nails to try and calm herself.
"Right so...vindictive bitch." She cleared her throat and started to work her way through the contacts until she found what she was looking for. "Do you uh, want me to start the call for you? set up a text message? What exactly."

Nero

He nodded at what she said and walked off to his own room, closing the door behind him and flopping onto the bed, his feet propped up on his mattress.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Sebastian

"Phone call," he grumbled, glowering at the object in Thea's hands. "Easier to deal with her that way."

Technology had never been Sebastian's strong-suit. If it wasn't for the fact he'd broken his last phone in a fit of anger- it would seem they weren't meant to withstand vampires throwing them at walls- he would have still been holding on to the monster of a phone that he'd just barely managed to learn how to use.

Kane

When he'd finished, Kane shifted through the different packs of blood to locate Alice's favorite. It only took a short time for it to be warmed and in a glass, at which time he easily balanced it as to not spill anything during his quick trip back to her room. He knocked lightly on the door before entering, holding up the glass for her view.

"Your meal, m'lady," he announced, that slightly playful mood still in existence.

Elena

Rather than relish in the short shower as she usually would, Elena quickly stripped and scrubbed herself clean before throwing on the first outfit she came across in her room. The same applied to her hair, which was thrown back into a tie, wet but dry enough that she was certain it wouldn't drip. Satisfied, she darted through the halls back to Nero's room and knocked.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:13 pm

Thea

She nodded at sebastian and dialed the number to start up a phone call. Once it started ringing she held it out to him. She wanted to ask him if she could use the phone after his call but she knew that conversation would not go well. Instead, she decided she would try and get a hold of the phone in the middle of the day and sneak off to make a call.

Alice
"Well thank you kind sir. What ever would I do without you? Surely i would starve." She giggled and held her hand out for the glass, slowly sitting up on the bed. "I'm too lazy to stand up. You'll have to bring it to me."

Nero
Nero groaned and lifted his head from his bed.
"How in the heavens are you already clean after you little....whatever in the garden?" He grumbled, mostly to himself before standing from where he rested. He walked over to the door and opened it to look at her. "You sure you are clean?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:21 pm

Sebastian

He settled back on his heels, holding the phone to his ear as one hand impatiently tapped his leg. The second that a click on the other end of the line let him know that it'd been picked up, he launched into the words that had been building up in the back of his thoughts.

"You know I hate it when you steal my shit."

Kane

He laughed, crossing the distance to place the glass in her hand.

"Very well, after all...what sort of sir would I be if I couldn't bring my lady her meal?"

Elena

She bobbed her head in confirmation, holding up a strand of her hair as if to prove this.
"I am! I scrubbed twice!" she assured him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:36 pm

Thea

Thea stood from the bed when he started his conversation, pointing to the door to signal that she was going to leave to let him have some privacy. She walked over and stood there until he gave her an ok to leave, not wanting to upset him any more than he already was.

Her
"Oh but dear Sebastian, you know how much I love your work. I always have. How else am I supposed to see it if you wont show it to me?"

Alice

"Your Lady? Dear sir, i believe that you are my gentlemen, not the other way around." She patted the bed so he could sit beside her.

Nero
"Right, well I dont have much work for you to do. Unless you have other chores to attend to." He walked back into his room and flopped down on his bed.

Last edited by Momo13 on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Sebastian

He scowled at her words and simply waved Thea off, before hooking one hand beneath his legs as he adjusted the phone against his ear.

"Go to a gallery," he grumbled. "I'm sure a few still have pieces. Leave my albums alone."

Kane

"Whatever do you mean, m'lady?" he questioned, taking up the spot.

Elena

"No, I finished them all earlier," she assured him, hesitating slightly before simply taking up a position just inside the door and letting it close behind her. "So I don't have anything left to do."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:57 pm

Her
"What fun would that be? I've seen all those pieces hundreds of times. I wanted to look at something different, something personal. You know how much I love your personal works. You should let me see your sketchpads, I know you are still drawing. I'll bring back the album if you do..." She mused softly into the phone, a smile pulling at her lips, amused that he was upset.

Alice
"Well, I am not yours. If anything, you are mine." She explained before taking a sip of her blood. "By calling me your lady, you are implying that i am in some way yours. Which, we both know is not true."

Nero
"Right....well if you want to spend some time to yourself you can. Turn in to get ready for the day or whatever." He frowned when she entered his room and let the door close behind her, unsure of what she wanted.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 3:00 am

Sebastian

"But that would mean seeing you," he snapped.
Although, he supposed, if it brought his albums back.
"I'm not coming to you," he added belatedly, his tone just as snappish as before, even if his opinion on the matter had shifted slightly. "I have no wish to leave and I won't leave just because of some whim of yours."

Kane

"Ah, my apologizes," he replied, grinning. "I'll keep that in mind. You're right, I am far more yours, than you are mine. Whatever shall I call you, then?"

Elena

She hesitated, chewing on her lip as she thought over what to say.
"Are you sure there's nothing?" she ventured. "I want you to be as happy as possible! It's best for both of us if you are, after all!"
There, she'd said it. After the words came out, she ducked her head, cheeks flooding with color. She wasn't good with this sort of thing- asking the vampires for something. She just knew that with the garden at stake, she needed to make sure she was in the best position possible.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 3:11 am

Her

"That can be arranged. But if I'm going to be traveling a few days out to you, I expect more than just sketches." She wondered how far she could push him again, how much she could bend him to her will. "I need a new painting for my gallery. You must have a toy who would model for you and you have more than enough time to complete something."

Alice
Alice fell silent for a few seconds and studied him. "Mistress would work. Alice is fine."

Nero

Nero raised an eye brow at her and watched. He contemplated what she said and brushed it off. "No. I'm fine. You may leave, spend the resting of the night by yourself if you want. I dont need anything from you."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 3:21 am

Sebastian

He practically growled into the phone.
"Fine. But don't expect it to be finished when you arrive. I don't work on a deadline, and I won't paint my toys just because you request it. You'll be getting whatever I decide to give you."

Kane

He cocked his head thoughtfully for a moment. He had been playing, but that had sounded more serious than his question had been.
"Which would you prefer?" he asked.

Elena

She hesitated, wringing her hands in front of her and chewing on her lip once again. After a second, she jutted out her chin stubbornly.
"But, there must be something. You don't have your own personal... um, there's just me attending to you, so there has to be something left undone!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 3:29 am

Her

"Sebastian, dear, do you really want to play this game with me?" she purred into the phone. "You will paint for me and it will be some of your best work. Why? because you crave my praise and you always have. You love my attention when I decide to give it. I am gracing you with this phone call and I am setting aside time to bring something to you. So if you do truly want your album back and my good graces, I suggest you find your current toy and give me a masterpiece."

Alice
"Titles mean nothing to me unlike the others in this house." She shifted so she was straddling his lap, arms looping around his neck and pulling herself closer to him to study his face as she spoke. "But if you were to call me your mistress I would not be upset in the slightest."

Nero

Nero growled as elena began to speak again. He stood from where he was and made his way over to her, using his heightened speed to his advantage. He grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her head back so she would have to look up at him and her neck would practically be on display.
"If you keep talking I will rip your voice box out of your throat with my teeth."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 3:36 am

Sebastian

For several moments, he ground his teeth in silence. Then, he seemed to deflate. After all, there was no one else in the room. It wasn't as if there was a witness to this conversation.
"... when will you be here?" he muttered. "So I know how quickly to work."

Kane

He stared up at her, slightly surprised by the situation. After a moment, however, he simply smiled. It was Alice, after all.
"Then I'll call you Mistress," he replied without hesitation.

Elena

She swallowed, simply staring up at him with wide eyes.
"I'll be qu--" she began, then snapped both hands over her mouth.
Right. Because telling someone you're going to be quiet when they just threatened to rip your voice box out if you spoke was the best plan. She was so smart.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 3:41 am

Her

"I'll arrive in three days. If I am satisfied with your work you will get your album back in the same condition i took it in." She told him before hanging up the phone.

Alice

Alice felt herself smiling down at him and nodding. "Mistress it is, then."  it was fairly rare for Alice to become attached to a human in any manner. She didn't adopt toys and pets like Sebastian had over the years, she never really had anyone giver her their undivided devotion like Kane had started to. She had to admit it was fairly addicting to some degree.

Nero
Nero growled at her and leaned down and let his fangs sink into her neck. He fought himself to not take too much from her, just a warning of sorts. after a few moments he pulled away from her, her blood dripping from the corners of his mouth. The bite was a warning for her to think faster and listen to what he said.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 3:51 am

Sebastian

He stared at the phone for a moment before throwing it at the wall. It slammed against it with an almost satisfying crash before he threw himself back on his bed, glaring at the ceiling.
Three days. Great.
Wait. Only three days.
He suddenly surged to his feet, running a hand through his hair. They had three days before She showed up. Without a second's hesitation, he closed the distance between him and his door before tearing it open.
"Thea!"

Kane

He grinned for a moment, then cocked his head, curiosity coloring his expression.
"So, Mistress... are you planning on staying there, long?" he questioned.

Elena

She could only stare at him, one hand flashing up to her neck. In her time at the mansion, Elena could count on one hand how many times she'd been bit. That strange, euphoric feeling swept through her, stealing away the sting from the bite.
"You..." she began, the feeling sweeping away her cautiousness at speaking, although her mind caught up a second later, sealing anything else she might have said.
In the end, she was left with just staring in honest shock.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 3:58 am

Thea

She had managed to make it a decent way down the hall and was rounding the corner by the time Seb called for her. her heart stopped in her throat and she had to force herself to calm down before turning around and slowing her breathing to try and make it seem like she hadn't been running away. She prayed that he hadn't realized that she was spying on him and eaves dropping on the conversation.

Thea walked to his door slowly and folded her hands in front of her body before speaking.

"Uh...yes, Seb?" She asked softly, face still flushed from her initial dash away from his room.

Alice

Alice smiled at hearing him call her Mistress. She contemplated for a few moments, staring down at him. "I'm not sure, I'm fairly comfy."

Nero
He stared back at her, lifting his hand to wipe the blood from his lips.
"I bit you, yes. Now if you would like to leave to clean yourself up, please do so. Now." He pointed to the door with his boody hand and stared down at her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 4:05 am

Sebastian

The second she'd drawn close, he started speaking.
"You're to go to everyone that's here and inform them that She is coming. They'll understand when you inform him that the information is from me. Do not miss anyone. Then you're to notify every damn slave in this house and make sure that this place is as clean as it can be. They're not to rest until it is. And it is to stay that damn way until afterwards. Understood? Good. I'll be gone for a few hours. You better have finished by the time I return."

That said, he shouldered past her and walked off.

Kane

He laughed.
"Then stay there as long as you need."

Elena

Elena bobbed her head, quickly scrambling from the room. Once outside, she rested her back against the wall, attempting to form a single thought. What was she supposed to be doing again? What came after getting out of that room. After a second the stickiness of her hand reminded her she was bleeding.
Oh, was she supposed to be doing something about that? A breathless laugh escaped her. How could she have forgotten that?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 10:03 am

Thea

She blinked as he spoke and nodded to him, confused as to who this women was but not bold enough to try and interrupt him. He walked off before she had a chance to say anything and she staggered back a few steps, trying to understand everything he had just said.

"Yes, Seb. I'll uh... Wait for you in your room for your return..."
She doubted her heard or cared about what she said in this state and she walked off to take care of his institutions, her first stop Alice's room.

Alice

"Good. Not like you have much of a choice in the matter..." She smiled down at him as she spoke, her thoughts getting cut off by a knock on the door. Her brow furrowed a bit and she twisted to look back to try and figure out who would be at her room. She slid off of Kane and sat on her bed once more. "Go answer that."

Nick
His chores were taking him longer than usual, his distraction for what had happened between him and cami getting in the way and clouding his mind. When he eventually finished he wandered back to Cami's room slowly only stopping when he sawn Elena dazed outside of Nero's room. He stopped and looked at her, catching the red stain on her neck almost instantly and rushing to her side.
"Elena... What happened?" He had no idea how much blood she was missing or how far she was gone. But she wasn't like Thea, not the sort to get bitten fairly constantly. "You ok?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 11:17 am

Kane

He nodded shifting off of the bed and moving towards the door. Within seconds he had it open, confusion flickering across his face when he saw Thea.
"Thea? What d'ya need with Alice?"

Elena

She blinked at him, then smiled.
"Nick!"
Then, she slapped her hands over her mouth, eyes going wide.
"I'm not supposed to talk," she whispered into them, voice muffled.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 11:22 am

Thea

Thea looked at Kane then back over to alice who was still seated on the bed. She looked up and down him, pressing her lips into a hard line. "Someone's playing cuddlebunnies. Careful." She stepped into the room and looked over at Alice, fingers tapping against her leg nervously as she stood there. "Uh, Alice.... Seb wanted me to let you know that "she" is coming in three days. I dont know who she is but he said you would know. Also Kane, slaves are all on clean up detail. He wants this place spotless."

Alice seemed to stiffen up slightly at what Thea said and stood from the bed. She grabbed Kane's wrist and pulled him further back into her room once again. "Thank you Thea. Leave now." There wasnt room for discussion with her tone and Thea wasnt one to prolong this particular conversation. She nodded once at Alice before leaving, closing the door behind her again. Her next stop was Lyn's room to bring him the news.

Nick
He sighed and reached up to press his hand into the side of her neck. "Lets go get you cleaned up." He gestured over towards the bathrooms with a tilt of his head and grabbed her hand with the one that wasnt on her neck and tried to lead her down the hallway.

Last edited by Momo13 on Wed May 11, 2016 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 11:29 am

Kane

He glanced back at Alice, cocking his head curiously.
"Who's She?" he asked, her reaction having drawn his attention. "Also, I guess that cuts our fun short. I gotta go get to work. You know me, I'm the heavy lifter when it comes to cleaning."

Elena

She stumbled at first, then remembered how to use her feet and started actually walking. She furrowed her brow as she did, as if trying to remember something.
"Ah! I can do whatever I want," Elena informed him. "That's what he said. So I can get cleaned up!"

Lyn

The second someone knocked on his door, a thump came from inside the room. Then the sound of someone moving around for a few seconds before Lyn showed up at the door, his hair sticking out every-which way.
"Yes?" he questioned upon seeing Thea. "What do you need?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 11:35 am

Alice

"She is... No one good." Alice tightened her grip around kane's arm, her hold probably becoming almost painful. "You are to come here when she arrives. And you will stay here until she leaves." once again her tone was clipped short and cold and left very little room for any sort of disagreement.

Nick
"Yes you can get cleaned up." He sighed, rubbing his temple with a hand. it was bad enough when Thea got into situations like this and she knew how to handle herself when she had to struggle with the side effects of a bite. Someone who wasn't used to it was basically a child and headache causing.

Thea

Thea cleared her throat when he answered the door and craned her neck to try and see into the room. She had seen it a few times but it was always an enigma to her, it was one of the rooms that she never had to clean.
"Hello, Lyn. Seb wants me to inform you "She" is coming in a few days." Her voice trailed off and she looked back at him, a small smile pulling at her lips. "Although i dont know who She is.... apparently you do?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 11:46 am

Kane

He winced, but didn't otherwise react to the hold. Rather, he nodded, confusion and curiosity clear in his face.
"Alright," he agreed. "We could have a movie marathon, how's that sound?"
He wasn't certain what about this visitor could have caused this reaction in Alice, but he figured dwelling on the matter wouldn't help. Rather, he figured something like this that might brighten her mood was best.

Elena

She nodded enthusiastically in response to his "permission."
"Good!" she declared. "Ooops! I talked again."
She put both her hands over her mouth once more, then giggled.
"You won't tell on me, right?"

Lyn

He stared at her in surprise for a moment, then shook his head as if to clear his mind.
"Ah, yes. Well, let's just say she's... somewhat of a troublesome, old vampire," he replied. "And... you may want to tiptoe around that Sebastian for awhile. Take his usual, bratty mood and multiple it, will you? Her visits are somewhat of a conflict for him."

Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next