the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 23 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 2:26 pm

Cami

She cocked a brow, crossing her arms over her chest.
"Putting my nose in the corner," she questioned. "Seriously? You're not that hot, Nick. It's not like I came to gawk."
Even as she said that, she turned around, rolling her eyes. She wasn't about to "put her nose in the corner" but she would look the other way.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 2:29 pm

Nick

"Right, and you werent ogling at me when I came out of the bathroom." He rolled his eyes back at her and started to pull on some clothing. Nick managed to pull some pants on and started hunting around the room for a clean shirt, which was harder than he originally anticipated. He ran a hand through his damp hair again and shook it out and ran his towel through his hair one last time to try and get all the access water out before hanging his towel up on a hook by the door. "So, what did you wanna talk about, Cami?" He found a pile of clothing beside his bed and started to sift through it. Some of it was Thea's but he managed to find a mostly clean black shirt and started turing it right side out so he could put it on.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 2:31 pm

Cami

"Why do I smell Thea?" she questioned. "It's everywhere."
She turned around, frowning as she studied his room.
"It's as if this was her room, not just yours."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Nick

He nearly dropped the shirt he was holding and swallowed. How to answer that how to answer that... "She spends the day here sometimes. Or at least used to before Seb claimed her. Has trouble sleeping... nightmares or something. A warm body makes her feel better...and I can help calm her when she gets in a bad place.... Sorry, I should've cleaned up more if you can still smell her."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 2:35 pm

Cami

"So you're friends," Cami concluded, nodding to herself. "I see."
After a moment, she shook her head. There was something more important at hand than Thea's sleeping habits, as interesting a conversation as that had the potential of being.
"You can stay in my room," she announced abruptly.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 2:37 pm

Nick

Nick blinked a few times at her sudden offer to allow him to stay with her.

"Uh, thanks Cam. But i think I'll be ok in my own... I dont have trouble sleeping." He pulled the shirt on and ran his hand through his hair one last time before walking back over to Cami. "Is this because She is visiting? I know how to handle myself, Cam....wouldn't be her first time here during my stay in this wonderful hell hole."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 2:40 pm

Cami

She frowned, arms still crossed over her chest.
"I know that," she grumbled, locking her jaw. "That doesn't mean things have to go how they have before, though. You can just stay there until it's over, then come back here."
As she spoke, she mulled over how to make him agree to the matter without forcing him.
"Thea said I should tie you up," she added almost absently as she considered everything.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 2:43 pm

Nick

He couldnt help but laugh at her mentioning that thea suggested tying him up. "Thats probably her reponse to nearly everything. But I dont think I'm going to let you just tie me up.... I mean, good luck trying ---" he cut himself off when he realized once again that Cami could easily over power him. She wouldnt have to try to tie him up, it was something she could probably very easily do. He turned serious and started to talk logistics.

"Are you sure it would be safe for me to be with you for a few days? What about blood? You're young, Cam.... And if you wanted to bite me I wouldnt exactly stop you, but I'm not sure if you want that."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 2:46 pm

Cami

She furrowed her brow. She hadn't given that part any thought-- just the idea of Her being in town bothered Cami beyond compare. After a moment, she sighed, expression returning to the rather stubborn one she'd been wearing.

"I'll make it work," she retorted. "I can keep something in my room. A cup or a bottle or something. You're... you. I can control myself. I'm sure I can."

Or, I suppose, she mused. I could just sleep somewhere else. Put him in my room and then... me figure out something.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 2:51 pm

Nick

Nick nodded at what she said and didn't push the issue anymore.

"Alright. When she comes into town I'll sleep in your room." He didn't exactly promise to spend the entire time there. He felt like he had obligations to the others to help them out while She was in town. His own safety wasn't exactly a huge concern of his. "And if tying me up would make you feel better, like I said, I would love to see you try." A small flirtatious smile filled his face. He knew that she would be able to if she wanted and there was nothing he could do to really stop her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 2:54 pm

Cami

She rolled her eyes, that slight flush returning due to the flirtatious smile.
"I'll do it if I have to," she replied. "That's a promise. Besides," here she paused, her own smile forming. "I happen to rather like the idea of you tied to my bed. It would make for a rather funny sight, I think."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Nick

He couldnt help but blush at what she said about liking the idea of him tied to her bed. He bit his lip and nodded, walking over to the door to hold it open for her. "Well, I should help with the mass clean up. Heavy lifter and all.... Wouldn't want to upset Sebastian on the days leading up to Her coming. But... I'll be at your room by the time she's here. I'll try and stay out of trouble."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 2:58 pm

Cami

She nodded and started out the door.
"Alright. I'll keep you to that," she replied. "Good luck."
And with that, she headed back towards her own room. She was so not looking forward to the days to come.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 3:03 pm

The days in the mansion passed quickly, everyone pulling their weight to get the mansion ready for the arrival of Her. Thea had posed with Sebby when he told her, high strung and anxious the entire time. She did a good enough job of staying still because she was still alive after the whole ordeal. Cami's advice of following his every instruction came in handy, it seemed to make things go as smooth as they could in this stressful time.

Sebby and her went to the front door to great this lady on the night she was supposed to be arriving. Thea stood quietly behind him, close enough that he could probably feel her breath on his back and her anxiety practically rolling off her.

"Is there something I should call her, Seb?" She asked before the lady arrived, voice soft and nervous.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 3:06 pm

Sebastian

"Mistress," he replied bluntly. "She prefers that address."
After that, he fell silent for a few moments, uneasily shifting where he stood. His fingers impatiently tapped the side of his leg, eyes never straying from the door.
"... her name is Victoria, however," he muttered. "So you may hear that as well. Don't call her it. Only those close to her can call her that."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 3:14 pm

Thea
Thea nodded and grabbed onto the back of his shirt gently, carefully resting her head against his shoulder and taking a few deep breaths. She was scared and he probably didn't appreciate her closeness but until he told her stop or until this Mistress arrived, she wouldnt back away. She never thought it would feel safer to be close to him like this but in this current situation there was no where she would rather be, besides far away from the mansion of course.

The door creaked open and Thea tensed, her fingers tightening in the back of his shirt. She looked past him carefully to see who was entering. She wasnt exactly sure what she expected but it definitely wasnt Victoria. This lady was tall slender and elegant, all the attention in the room seemed to turn to her even if it wasnt already. She didnt seem to need to put effort into commanding a room because she was able to do so by just walking in. The first thing Thea noticed was how not stereotypically evil or undead she looked. She had the fair skin of a vampire and the somewhat undead gaze to her eyes, but she also head long flowing blonde hair with a gentle curl and a lively color to her cheeks that Thea assumed was achieved through makeup of sorts. She wore a flattering dress coupled with a pair of heels and a peacoat. Someone came in behind her, carrying her bags.

"Sebastian! It is so wonderful to see you again, my dear," she cooed, making her way over to him and taking her hands in his.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 3:18 pm

Sebastian

Honestly showing a stark contrast to his usual self, Sebastian lifted their joined hands so he could settle a chaste, greeting kiss on the back of her hand. After all, he held no doubt she would expect it.

"I'm sure," he replied evenly. "Although, I can't say I wouldn't have been able to go longer without you. I don't suppose you brought what you said you would, did you?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 3:23 pm

Thea

She watched as they interacted, her breath catching in her throat as Sebby kissed the back of her hands. She stepped away from him and released the back of his shirt so she would not be in the way. Her movement seemed to grab Victoria's attention. She bowed her head and folded her hands in front of her lap in hopes to come off as obedient and docile.

The vampire pulled her hands away from Sebastian and reached put to run her finger tips along his cheek. "All in good time, my dear. Who is this? Your new toy, I'm assuming." She walked past him and started to circle around Thea who immediately tensed and looked over to Sebastian for any sort of help in this situation. "She's quite lovely. I love what you've done with her hair... it's so bright.... Colorful. Oh I could just lock her away in a glass box and have her on display..."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 3:26 pm

Sebastian

He tensed, barely resisting the urge to jerk her back towards him. He rather wanted the business over and done with. Dealing with Victoria... it was far from one his favorite past times.

"I didn't do it," he answered stiffly. "Alice did. And yes, she's mine. You won't be having her."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 3:32 pm

Victoria

"Well you obviously dont mind it.... otherwise you would have had Alice change her hair to something you would personally prefer." She turned back to face Thea, reaching up to touch the girls cheek. Thea shied away from her touch at first, her breath faltering slightly and her hands trembling in her lap. "Tell me girl, what's your name?"

Thea looked back over at Sebby before answering, licking her lips slightly to wet them. "Th-Thea, ma'am -- Mistress." She corrected herself quickly and winced slightly.

"Thea. That's pretty... There's no need to be nervous around me. Not yet at least." Victoria looked back over at sebastian and a smile played on her lips.

"Yours, is she? When has that ever stopped me from taking what I want? If I wanted her, are you saying you wouldn't let me have her, Sebastian?" She walked back over to him slowly, her heals clicking against the ground with each step. Thea exhaled the breath she had been holding and bit at her nails.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Sebastian

He narrowed his eyes somewhat, stiffening where he stood. His hands were clenched lightly at his sides. No, that'd never stopped her from taking what she wanted; and no matter what he said, it had never made him stop her from doing as much.

"I might be so inclined," he retorted. "Toys like the ones I prefer aren't that common, you understand. I'd be bored without one. The others break far too easily for my tastes."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Thea

Thea couldnt help but beam slightly at what he said although it wasnt because it seemed like some indirect praise towards her ability to seem interesting to him or the fact that she would probably live another few days while under his command.

"I guess I can't just take your toy from you and leave you to be bored." She sighed rather dramatically and turned to walk away from him once again, heading out of the room and further into the mansion. "I'm planning on staying a few nights, has a room be made up for me? We will discuss your property and my painting after I have settled and relaxed. Also, Sebastian, I am quite parched, be a darling and have someone fetch me a drink? or have someone be a drink for me, I'm not that picky."

"Yes a room has been made up for you, M-mistress," Thea started, glancing over at Sebastian before turning to talk to Victoria. "I do hope its to your liking and if it is not I will gladly work on fixing it so it is to your standards. As for a drink, as long as Sebb-- My master allows it of me, I will run down to the kitchen and grab you something." she looked over at Sebastian for his reaction to what she was saying, hoping that she was in line and not upsetting him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Sebastian

He simply nodded in response to Thea's words, his attention more focused on Victoria at the moment.

"I suppose I can wait," he replied grudgingly. "Thea, go."

After all, he might be polite, but he wasn't going to volunteer to make her life easier by having someone come and serve as a drink for her. He wanted her gone.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 3:49 pm

Thea
"Yes... Sir." She nodded once at Sebby and turned to leave the room, walking briskly and as quickly as she could without flat out running. As soon as she was out of the room and around the corner she did however break into a run and sprint down to the kitchen. She hovered over the sink and tried to slow her breathing and calm down. She waited until her hands ceased their shaking before going around the room to grab a fresh glass of blood for their guest, paying particularly good attention to how she heated it up so it would be the perfect temperature.

Victoria
She turned to face Sebastian when his pet left the room. "Skittish little thing, isn't she?" She asked, folding her hands in front of her. "Tell me, how did this one grab your attention? I am rather curious." She knew that Sebastian wasn't always one for small conversation, he was the sort who wanted to get to the point of everything.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 5:26 pm

Sebastian

He sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets for good measure.
"She's only skittish because of the reputation you have around here," he grumbled. "She's not broken, which makes her interesting. Do we have to talk about her? I'm not interested in the matter in the least."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next