the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 22 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 11:59 am

Alice

She nodded a few times and what he offered and slowly released his arm from her grasp. "Go help the others with cleaning." Alice was nervous for what would happen in the days to come and despite how hard she tried to keep from showing her feelings, she had begun to wear her emotions on her sleeve around Kane.

Nick
"I promise I wont tell on you." He pulled her into the bathroom and brought her over to a sink so he could start cleaning up the blood staining her skin and her clothing. "How do you feel?"

Thea
she nodded at what Lyn said and folded her hands behind her back. "So.... old vampire.... what her relationship to Sebby? Sire? Old lover?" She was toeing a line here but her curiosity was getting the best of her and Lyn was by far one of the safest people in the mansion to be curious with. "Thank you for the warning, I am attempting to be on my very best behavior to try and keep injuries down to a minimum."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 12:06 pm

Kane nodded.
"Very well..." he replied, studying her. "I'll be back once we're finished."
After all, Alice had begun to grow on him and he wasn't all that fond of the expression she was making. That said, he turned around and exited the room. The sooner he set to work, the sooner he would be finished.

Elena

She furrowed her brow thoughtfully, then brightened.
"I feel fine," she replied. "Although my head's all cloudy! Clouds... I don't get to see those when I go out." She pouted. "Nero only let's me go out at night!"

Lyn

"No problem," he replied reflexively. And... I would say both from what I understand. Sebastian met her when he was human, from what I've heard. She took an interest in him... and, ah... well, another person at the time. Sebastian's feelings about her seem to be... confused on most occasions."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Nick

"Well because vamps cant go out and chaperone us during the daylight." He explained, turning on the water and grabbing a rag to start cleaning up her neck. "Stay there." He left her side to grab the first aid kit from the closet.

thea

Thea nodded at what he said and took a step back. "Thank you for your time and cluing me in. She'll be here in three days..." she explained in case she forgot to mention the time frame.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 12:14 pm

Elena

She stayed where she was as she'd been told, her face still showing a pout.
"But I wanna go out and see them," she complained. "The flowers like clouds, too!"
She blinked, then giggled, kicking her feet through the air as she did.
"Hehe, that doesn't make much sense..."

Lyn

He nodded, turning back to his room.
"Most likely, I'll remain in here," he replied. "I feel sorry for those of you that will have to see her..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 12:17 pm

Nick

He grunted as her foot caught his leg as she kicked out slightly and sighed. "Its alright, people arent exactly prone to making sense while bitten." He started working on disinfecting the wound and getting ready to apply some bandages. Nick tried to work as gently as possible but he was also trying to clean her up quickly so he could get back to his own responsibilities this night.

Thea

She nodded at what he said and looked down at the ground. "Will she hurt us?" Her voice broke slightly as she asked the question and she swallowed to try and play it off as something caught in her throat, not her abundant fear about the situation.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Lyn

He paused, turning back to face her once again. His smile turned apologetic.
"I won't lie and say that's not a possibility," he answered honestly. "It depends on what sort of mood she is in and how bored she is. This is the woman that created Sebastian from a common boy, after all."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 12:51 pm

Thea

Thea nodded and took a deep breath before stepping back once again. "I'll be sure to keep myself in line. Thank you, again. Is there anything you need while Im running errands for Sebby?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 12:53 pm

Lyn

He cocked his head thoughtfully, then shook it.
"No, I'm fine. It's important that everyone knows, so go ahead and continue."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 12:59 pm

Thea

She nodded again and left his company to go find Cami. She knocked on her door a few times. "Cami? You there?" she asked hesitantly. Cami was probably the person in the mansion she was most worried to talk to about this with. She had no idea how the girl would react and she didnt like the idea of being the bearer of bad news to a young vampire.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Cami

Someone wanted her? Cami knitted her brow, the realization that it was Thea flitting across her thoughts. Well, she supposed that was better than it being Sebby. Although she would have preferred Nick. With a sigh, she crossed her room and opened the door.
"Yes?" she asked.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 1:10 pm

thea

"Hey! uh... hey there. So uh... Sebby is uh.... he says that "She" is coming to visit. You know, like his uh... sire I think?? I dont know what he wants you to do with this information I was just told to tell everyone...." Thea wasn't usually one to ramble but she couldnt stop herself as she talked with cami.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 1:15 pm

Cami

Cami stared at her, the information taking a moment to process.
She was coming?
"When?"
She was aware that her tone was rather short, but she couldn't help herself. She'd had more than enough of this woman than anyone could possibly want.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 1:18 pm

Thea

"Uh... Three days." Thea told her, her fingers fidgeting in front of her. "Keep Nick safe.... please." She found herself blurting out before she could stop the words. She calmed herself and looked away from Cami, a few strands of hair falling into her face. "I'm probably screwed no matter what happens.... but he's... dont let him be head strong.... dont let him try and protect any of us. I dont know who this person is but.... I dont want .... sorry, it probably isnt my place to tell you to do anything."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 1:20 pm

Cami

She shook her head, Thea's words pulling her mind out of wherever it'd gone.
"I'll watch him," she replied, dismissing Thea's apology. "He knows about Her, so he'll understand."
That said she focused her attention on Thea, pursing her lips thoughtfully.
"And... you're not screwed. Just know, Sebby... he'll probably be pissed if you listen to her more than him, but not listening to her is probably the worst thing you can do. Sebby will get over it like he always does, temper tantrums aside. She's... she's another matter entirely."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 1:26 pm

Thea

Thea nodded at what Cami said and thought about the various outcomes for what could happen. "Stay safe I guess.... Alice seemed rather frightened to hear that She was coming. I cant imagine how horrible this lady is if Alice is scared and Sebby is wound up...." her voice trailed off and she took a few steps back from Cami. "I should go find Nick and Elena and inform them.... Thank you. Also... if nick doesnt listen or gets head strong just tie him down. He'll get frustrated because you know him, he has to be the knight in shining amor...."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 1:31 pm

Cami

She couldn't help it, despite the situation, or because of it, she let out a laugh at the image of Nick tied to her bed.
"I might do that," she replied. "For his reaction if nothing else. I can't imagine he'd take well to being tied down by me... Ooh, but he'd have to put up with it... I can't say I'm not fond of the idea."
Her sour mood returned once she recalled the purpose of the conversation and she shook her head to discard the playful thoughts.
"Right. Go tell them. And... just do whatever Sebby says until she arrives, no arguing, no hesitation. He'll be on edge enough as it is. Honestly..." Cami trailed off, hesitating somewhat. "I always thought... he was the most human when She was around.And despite how that sounds... it's not a good change. He's... a pretty messed up guy, human or vampire."
That said, she cocked her head, realization flashing across her mind.
"I'll come with you. You're going to find Nick, right? Well, and that other girl... Elena. I want Nick, so I'll come."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 1:39 pm

Thea

Thea found herself giggling at what Cami mentioned and covered her hand with her mouth to stifle the sounds. She laughter stopped when Cami turned serious again and she found herself nodding. "Right, lets go find them." She turned on her heal and started looking around for Nick. "Any idea where they could be? You can like... smell them out, right?"

Thea had no idea where Nick would be if he wasn't already with Cami and had no idea where to find Elena. She didn't exactly hang out with the other slaves all that often, especially not after Sebastian had claimed her as his own.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 1:43 pm

Cami

She nodded, stepping out of her room so that the door fell shut.
"I can," she said aloud, turning her attention the air and taking a deep breath.
It took her only a moment to identify Nick's scent. Elena's... well, that could be considered afterwards. Perhaps Thea could ask Nick about the girl. Either way, she started walking, keeping track of what direction the scent was coming from. Once they'd drawn near, however, the other scent began to make itself known to her. She stopped dead, putting both hands over her nose and mouth.
"Blood," she mumbled, voice muffled. "There's fresh blood in there."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 1:46 pm

Thea

Thea wished she could say that her first reaction was to help or comfort Cami with her reaction to the sent of blood. But it wasnt. Her first reaction was to put space between her and the young vampire to make sure that she wasn't in any imediate danger.

"I'll go check it out. Stay out here.... I'm sure everyone's fine. Probably just an accident of some sort that Nick is cleaning up." She made her way to the door slowly, putting a hand on it before gently pushing it open and sliding in, quick to close the door behind her. She took a deep breath, her heart rate through the room, and found herself looking at Nick and Elena. Elena seemed fairly out of it and Nick was paying attention to her neck.

"Everything ok in here?" She finally asked after assessing the situation to make sure it was alright and from what she could see it was.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 1:50 pm

Elena

"Woah! Hi, Thea! Ooops. You can't tell him I talked, 'kay?" Elena said, eyes going comically wide. "Nick's cleaning me up! I'm all better and everything so we're fit as... uh... what's that saying... um... OH. FIT AS FIDDLES."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 1:59 pm

Thea

Thea watched as Nick took a deep breath and pressed his clean hand to his forehead to rub his temple. She recognized that look, it was one he hand quite often when dealing with her. She bit her lip and kept from laughing at the situation.

"Nick, I can help finish cleaning her up, you should shower and wash off.... Cami is in the hallway. I think she wants you. oh also, "She" is coming to visit in a few days.... Cami can probably explain what that entails... Slave will be cleaning pretty much non stop the next few days upon Sebbys instruction." Nick watched her slowly, blinking a few times as she spoke. He put the rag in his hand down slowly and took another deep breath.

"Have fun with Elena. I'm showering and then possibly drinking."

"There is nothing... alright then. Have fun with that, Nick." She could tell he was stressed and didn't want to push anything. She walked over to Elena and picked up where Nick left off cleaning up her neck. She applied a few bandages to the area and checked her pulse and other vitals as best she could. "Elena, lets get you in bed.... have you sleep this off."

Nick

He walked to the closet again and grabbed a towel. He disappeared into the shower stalls and showered quickly, tossing his clothing into a hamper as he left the room, a towel tucked tightly around his waist.

He left the bathroom and saw Cami outside, one hand holding the towel up on his hips the other pushing through his hair.

"Sorry... Had to clean up a bit."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 2:04 pm

Elena

She bobbed her head in consent, instantly moving to slip down from the counter. She stumbled slightly, then straightened herself with a giggle.
"Ooops! My feet didn't want to work," she said, giggling still, then furrowing her brow as she stopped giggling. "I gotta go to bed? But he said I could do whatever I wanted... I wanna... my bed is really comfy, you know?"

Cami

She stopped mid-pace, spinning to face him. Her cheeks lit up at the sight of the half-naked Nick, but she simply shook her head in response to his words.
"No, you're fine. I'd prefer not to have to deal with you before you showered," she replied, one hand still clasping her nose. "We should... go somewhere else. I can't stay around here."
It bothered her, the thought that just being in the area had such an effect on her. Of course, every reminder of what she'd become bothered her. It was just moments like these, they were the worst.
At least she had some general control over herself at the moment. She could be worst- she could be racing for the source of the blood. It was a good thing she was full.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 2:11 pm

Thea

Thea didnt have the patience or the time to deal with Elena right now. She would give Nick and Cami a few minutes to get away from the bathroom before leading the girl out but she had other things she needed to do. "Right. Well you can do whatever you want...on your bed."

Nick
"Alright, I need to run back to my room and change. You wanna come with me or would you like me to meet you at your room?" He tilted his head to the side and watched her, somewhat unfazed by the fact that he is so incredibly underdressed. He did however notice her blush and found himself smiling at the reaction he unintentionally got from her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 2:18 pm

Elena

She pouted for a moment longer then reluctantly nodded.
"O-kay~" she replied, dragging the word out.

Cami

She hesitated. She'd rather not leave him alone, but he was going to be changing. Well, it was Nick. It's not like it wasn't something she couldn't handle being around. He was playful, but a decent guy, so...
"I'll come," she decided. "That way we can talk while you change."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 2:23 pm

Nick

Nick nodded at what she said and started heading to his room, pushing the door open with his shoulder. He didnt seem to really care if she watched him change or not but he couldnt help but feel slightly self conscious with her walking into his room with him when he was about to change.

"Would you mind putting your nose in the corner, Cam?" He asked, glancing over at her as he went through his limited wardrobe to find clothing.

Thea

Thea counted to ten before grabbing Elena's shoulder and leading her out of the room and back to her bed room. She all but shoved elena towards her bed.

"Lay down and relax. The side effects will pass and your head will clear up soon enough." She told her with a soft sigh. "I'll make sure someone brings you some food later...it'll help you feel better." She left the room and closed the door behind her, making her way back to Seb's room and taking a seat on the floor by his bed while she waited for him to return.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next