the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 9 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Aleron:" but I found something better then family"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 9 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:33 pm

adrian- i should've known this would happen. three years ended. she broke up with me. sulking, i checked to see that the missed calls i had were from my sister. i didnt bother calling her back though. instead i took my favorite bench outside of the office. tons of new kids were rinning around to to find where to go.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:33 pm

lani- "and what might that be?"
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:36 pm

aleron:" you lani you to me is so better then my parents "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:37 pm

lani- i smile and, before i can stop myself, i flutter up and kiss him. "what you said proves the fact that you're perfect."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Lania
Glancing around nervously, all I wanted was to find my room. I glanced at my slip, room 383. I passed by a depressed looking guy on a bench, lightly shaking. Great, a panic attack was the last thing I needed, so I forced the feeling down

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:40 pm

aleron: i warp my arms around her waist as flutter up to me " you are so good and best thing i have"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:40 pm

adrian- i got up and decided to call my sister. i head back to my room, room 384
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:42 pm

lani- "and you're the best, most perfect thing i have," i say, smiling and wrapping my arms around his neck.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Lania
On the way to my room, I brushed passed the guy, who had suddenly stood up. "S-sorry" I mumbled, flinching

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:44 pm

adrian- "oh. you're fine," i say to the nervous sounding girl as i unlocked the door to my room.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:44 pm

aleron: i kiss her as i kept her close to me
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:47 pm

lani- i kissed him back as i gently pulled him closer, smiling.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Lania
Good news? I had my own room. Bad news was I had neighbors. Idiot, of course you'd have neighbors! Running my hand trough my black/silver hair, I unlocked my door, my hand still trembling, and flung myself inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:50 pm

aleron: i kept kissing her and i make sure that i held her tight and close to me so she doesn't have to flutter to stay at the same level wtih me
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:53 pm

lani- i let my wings rest, trusting he won't drop me. i keep kissing him, never wanting to let go.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:55 pm

aleron: i pull away for moment to catch my breath and i didn't dare letting her go
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:56 pm

lani- i take a long shakey breath smiling at him and keeping my arms around his neck.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:57 pm

aleron:" want to go see my room lani"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:58 pm

lani- i think about it. "anything to spend more time with you," i decide, still smiling.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:01 pm

aleron:" okay lani" i said as i kept holding lani as i started for my room
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:05 pm

lani- "you don't have to carry me if you don't want to," i tell him smiling.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:09 pm

aleron:" but i want to lani" i said as i smiled back to her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:10 pm

lani- i smiled. not realsing my arms from his neck.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:14 pm

aleron: i smiled at her we shortly was at my room and i open it without letting go of lani and once inside i set her down on my bed
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next