the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 24 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Luke: "Sh*t," I say as someone runs into me. "People need to watch where they're going," I muse, seeing it was a girl. "Or not. Hello."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 24 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:24 pm

aleorn: we got to her room and i open the door for her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:26 pm

clare- i'm not the only one who needs to watch where they're going. "hi," i say. i know he heard my thoughts but i don't care.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:27 pm

lani- i go in and grab the first bag i see. i throw three day's worth of clothes in there, not caring what they are. i go to the bathroom and grab what else i need. when i have everything i walk back out and grab his hand.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Luke: "Sorry about that, then." I say holding my hands up in defense. "I know you," i say a bit out of it. "Can't remember the name, though."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:28 pm

LinakeNoelani wrote:lani- "love you too aleron," i smile.

adrian- "but you love it," i say as i lean down to kiss her.

Ambrosia - I wrap my hand up in his hair and kiss him back full force.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Anonymous: Huntington?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:30 pm

clare- that's a good thing. that means i never slept with you while i was in a drunk haze. "yeah, a lot of people do," i think about keeping the snob act but i don't want the one person who is talking to me to walk off. "the name's Clare."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:31 pm

adrian- i chuckle and kiss her back.

(gotta go. pick up tomorrow.)
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:32 pm

aleron: once she had everything she needs i lead her back to my room
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Kay Sad

Luke: I chuckle lightly at her mind. "Luke. Where're you headed?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:45 am

lani- the feeling of being watched never leaves but i try to just walk back to his room without being in survival mode.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:49 am

clare- i'm tempted to say to get food but i feel like i'm fat already from all the drinking i'd done the night before. "anywhere but the cramped closet they call our rooms."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:18 am

Aleron: I just kept close to me even when we got inside my room
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:13 pm

lani- when we get into his room, i drop my bag of things on the floor and turn to him.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:51 pm

aleron: i smiled at her and just when and grap her and took her back to my bed
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:56 pm

lani- i smile back as he walks me back over to his bed.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:58 pm

aleron:i pull her on top me after i laid down on the bed
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:59 pm

lani- "my protector"
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:02 pm

aleron: i smiled then purred at her " i like sound of that alot"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:03 pm

lani- "so do i," i smile. i lean down and kiss him.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:04 pm

aleron: i kiss her back as i pull her closer to my chest
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:10 pm

lani- i break the kiss long enough to take his shirt off. i begin to kiss him again, running my hand over his chest
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:11 pm

aleron: i smiled through this kiss and i kept my arms around her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:13 pm

lani- i keep my hand on his chest as we kiss. i love him so much
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next