the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 13 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:00 pm

adrian- i let her take my hand and drag me through the halls, smiling the whole time.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 13 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Luke: "Impose what? I'm a helper, remember?" I tried to hide a shudder, getting a small hint at Ambrosia's thoughts. The connectivity got better the more I knew someone, therefore I could hear their thoughts a lot easier, no matter the distance. Oh god... The one downfall to all this,
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:04 pm

lisa- i saw him shudder, even though i couldl tell he was trying to hide it. "yeah i remember. hey are you okay?" i can't help the slight hint of worried curiousity that leaks into the question.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Luke: I shrugged and rubbed my eyes. "I don't think Adrian will be too jealous of you much longer," I said, pushing my hair back.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Ambrosia - I see a teacher and go into the next closet. "Sh," I tell him as I shut the door a little.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:10 pm

lisa- this time im the one who shudders, not just because of what he said but also because of the mental message i had just received from the one person i least wanted to see. i found you, he says as he turns the corner. "shit," my eyes grow wide as i see Cameron.

adrian- its dark and cramped in the closet but i listen to what she told me to do and didn't say a word.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Ambrosia - "The teacher stopped, it'll be a second," I whisper.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:13 pm

adrian- "mkay," i whisper back.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Luke: "What?" I look around and see a boy, who her swear word seemed to be directed at. "Stalker?" I muttered to her, not taking my eyes off him.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 pm

lisa- "uh yeah. can you do me another favor?" i asked him, never taking my eyes off Cameron.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Luke: "Anything," I say quickly.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:20 pm

lisa- "kiss me," i whisper desperately. "just kiss me and walk me into my room then i can close the door and lock him out. i just really need to get rid of him." i was so desperate that i'd sleep with him right now if it meant getting cameron to go away.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Ambrosia - When I hear the teacher leave I open the door, "All clear," I tell him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:24 pm

adrian- i follow her out the closet when she gives the okay.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Ambrosia - I lead him out the exit door and to my baby. My 1992 Ford Ranger. Complete with a little rust. "Hop in."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:27 pm

adrian- i look at her car. "nicee. i wanted one of these," i tell her as i climb in, "but my parents wouldn't get me one.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Ambrosia - "You wanted one of these?" I ask, "most people don't, it's old and sometimes called a piece of junk."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:33 pm

adrian- "i don't care. i love pieces of 'junk'" i laugh.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Ambrosia - I smile, "Well, I like you more now." I tease.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:35 pm

adrian- "well that's a good thing," i tease back.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Ambrosia - "Isn't it?" I wink as I pull out of the campus.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:41 pm

adrian- i smile at her. it felt nice to be leaving the "school", even if just for a little bit.

(this is off topic but where did Team.Potter go?)
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:42 pm

(I have no idea)

Ambrosia - I pull into the parking lot of a local diner. "Sound good?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:44 pm

adrian- "sounds better than school food," i smile.

(it's like they just disappeared)
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Ambrosia - "Doesn't everything?" I laugh as I get out of the truck.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next