the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 15 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:21 pm

adrian- the closer to school we get the less my head hurts. we're almost there when i can see again. the pain's still there but at least i can move. "i can get myself back in the school," i say, but feeling guilty i add, "i'm so sorry about that. i can't predict when that happens. i ruined everything."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 15 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:22 pm

lani- i've almost got my breath back. i put my forehead on his and stare into his eyes. "you're perfect," i tell him.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Ambrosia - "No you didn't," I correct him, "I was stupid."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:25 pm

adrian- "you didn't know what was going to happen. you didn't know that i see and hear dead people everyday of my life. that my sister can hear them too and if too many of them talk at once, we black out. you weren't stupid. i was. for not telling you beforehand," i tell her.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Ambrosia - "Don't you blame yourself," I frown.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:29 pm

aleron:" i know i keep hearing that from you "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:29 pm

adrian- "well i should have warned you."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Ambrosia - "I shouldn't have let you out," I tell him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:30 pm

lani- "i want you to believe it though," i tell him, giving him a quick, gentle kiss.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:31 pm

adrian- "you did what you thought would be fun," i told her, "don't blame yourself. i should have said something."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Ambrosia - I roll my eyes, "Let's get inside." I tell him
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:33 pm

aleron:i kiss her back then i said " i do believe but what about you lani your perfect to me "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:35 pm

adrian- i smile at her. i get out the car and follow her back inside.

lani- i look away. "i only seem perfect."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:37 pm

aleron:" to me you don't just seem perfect you are perfect"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:38 pm

lani- i look back at him and see the truth in his eyes. unable to stop myself, i kiss him again. a long, deep kiss.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Ambrosia - I look at him. I wanted to kiss him. To let him know everything was ok.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:46 pm

adrian- i couldn't stop blaming myself. i looked at her. she was so beautiful. i wanted to kiss her so badly, to hold her. but i didn't know if she wanted the same thing. i finally couldn't take it anymore. i stopped her.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Ambrosia - I let out a breath. Kiss me you idiot! I thought. I smiled shyly up at him. "Are you really gonna be ok?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:48 pm

adrian- "yes, i promise i will," i told her, "and to thank you at an attempt to get me to have fun-" i leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Ambrosia - I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. It was flawless.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:49 pm

aleorn: i warp my arms around her as i kiss her back
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:50 pm

adrian- i wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer. it was perfect. i didn't want anything else but this.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:52 pm

lani- pull him closer, eliminating the last tiny bit of space there was between our bodies. i wrapped my arms around his neck again.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Ambrosia - I find myself getting lost in the kiss. I never wanted it to end.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:54 pm

aleron: i pull away form her lips to kiss her neck
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next