the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 19 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:53 pm

adrian- "now that i think of it, i know a lotta girls here that look like that," i say trying to throw him off or piss him off, hoping that ambrosia knows it's just a lie.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 19 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Ryan - I growl, "No one could ever mistake her for anyone else," I laugh a little, "she makes sure of that."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:57 pm

waiit is Cameron your charrie, Linake, or is he someone elses?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 pm

lani- "not as perfect as you are aleron," i say before kissing him.

lisa- i cover my mouth with my hand to muffle my laughter.

Cameron- what the hell? it's only been two minutes since they were in the hall. who the hell is this dude? i think to myself. "uh. is lisa there?" i ask the dude.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Team.Potter wrote:waiit is Cameron your charrie, Linake, or is he someone elses?

minee lol
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 pm

ah.XD
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:59 pm

adrian- "then nope. don't know her."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:59 pm

aleron: i kiss her back more and more deeply as every second passed
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:00 pm

lani- i'm in heaven. i've never been happier. i get as close as i can possibly get to aleron, never breaking the kiss.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:00 pm

RePoSt.

Luke: I smirk, my attention back on Lisa. The person continues to knock. "Hold on," I grumble. I couldn't do this with someone outside. I muss up my hair and take off my shirt before opening the door. "Yes?" I ask Cameron testily.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Ryan - "Fine," I frown and walk out.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:02 pm

repost

lisa- i cover my mouth with my hand to muffle my laughter.

Cameron- what the hell? it's only been two minutes since they were in the hall. who the hell is this dude? i think to myself. "uh. is lisa there?" i ask the dude.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:03 pm

aleron: i pull lani on top of me as i laid down on my back as i kept kissing her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:04 pm

adrian- i watch him leave and wait for ambrosia to come out.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:05 pm

lani- i giggle as he lays us back. when we're laying down, i continue kissing him.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Luke: I look over my shoulder at Lisa and smile. "Yes, but she's a bit busy right now. Can I take a message?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Ambrosia - I come out and playfully slap him on the arm, "A lot of girls?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:09 pm

Aleron: I let my hand run up and down her side as we kissed
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:09 pm

lisa- i fall onto the bed from laughing, using the pillows to muffle my loud laughing.

Cameron- 'can i take a message?' what the hell is that all about? "uh, can you just tell her to call me when she's- uh- not busy?"

adrian- i grab my arm like it hurt and smile at her. "i needed a convincing lie. you know you're one of a kind," i tell her, wrapping my arms around her waist and bringing her closer to me.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Luke: I dont reveal I can read thoughts. Instead I smirk. "She'll be a bit busy for a while... And who're you, little twinky boy?" I ask.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:11 pm

lani- i shiver from the blissful feeling. the kiss getting deeper.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Lisa- the laughing gets harder.

Cameron- twinky boy?! my anger shows on my face, but i shake it off.

Lisa- i jump up and half strip while luke's not looking, quickly throwing on a robe and walking over to the door. i attatch to luke's side. "come back to bed," i say teasingly, ignoring cameron.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Luke: I smile at her. "See ya," I tell Cameron, closing the door. "Well I don't think he likes the name Twinky Boy." I say with a slight chuckle, sitting on the edge of her bed.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:16 pm

LinakeNoelani wrote:lisa- i fall onto the bed from laughing, using the pillows to muffle my loud laughing.

Cameron- 'can i take a message?' what the hell is that all about? "uh, can you just tell her to call me when she's- uh- not busy?"

adrian- i grab my arm like it hurt and smile at her. "i needed a convincing lie. you know you're one of a kind," i tell her, wrapping my arms around her waist and bringing her closer to me.

Ambrosia - I smile, "Yeah yeah yeah."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:17 pm

lisa- i try to keep a straight face but fail misserably. "that- was- hilarious," i manage to get out between laughs.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next