the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Luke: I saw the guy's look. I heard his thoughts. Let him have some fun. Since he clearly thought he didn't stand a chance with me. THat was amusing. "Try it on Adrian."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Ambrosia - "Adrian?" I ask him, "Would you mind?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:49 pm

adrian- my eyes grow wide. i barely knew the girl and he wanted her to do that to ME? "Uh... sure. why not?"
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:50 pm

aleorn:" yess and then i tell you what go me here"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Ambrosia - "Alright," I close my eyes and easily get into his head. Kiss me I command. Let's see if he could resist.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Luke: i leaned against the wall, not really waiting for anything to happen.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Ambrosia - I kept my eyes closed, anticipating whatever would come.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:55 pm

lani- i look at him, hoping i can trust him. i take a deep breath and say,"i had a twin sister, kylee. she was the favorite. the perfect one. my parents adored her. it drove me crazy. years past. it was our 15th birthday, only six months ago, and they got her a car and her own apartment. all they got me was a card. that pushed me over the edge. that night, i went to visit her at her appartment. when she went to get me some tea, i snuck up behind her and litterally drained her life out of her. i killed my sister then went crazier. i started cutting myself. my parents found out and sent me here."

adrian- it hit me like a wall. i started to lean forward, getting ready to kiss her.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:58 pm

aleron: i wasn't shocked " here your room lani i would have done pretty much the same thing if i was in your place lani"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Ambrosia - come on I urge gently.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Luke: Five... four.. three... two... one...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:59 pm

lani- his words brought me some comfort. "so what brought you here?" i ask, remembering that he said he would tell me.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Ambrosia - I feel his lips on mine and kiss him back. I pull back and release him. "So," I say in the silence.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:01 pm

adrian- i kiss her. but it doesnt last long before i pull away, feeling guilty. i had forgotten all about the promise i had made my girlfriend, the promise that i wouldnt forget about her. "mhm." i say.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:03 pm

aleron:" crazy but in a different way i'm like two different people" i said looking at her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:04 pm

lani- i give him a confused look. two different people?? i think.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:06 pm

LinakeNoelani wrote:adrian- i kiss her. but it doesnt last long before i pull away, feeling guilty. i had forgotten all about the promise i had made my girlfriend, the promise that i wouldnt forget about her. "mhm." i say.
Ambrosia - I frowned, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have, it made you uncomfortable."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:06 pm

Luke: "Holy Crap," I say to Adrian, laughing. "You're screwed."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:07 pm

adrian- "you're fine. it's my fault." i tell her honestly before glaringat luke. stay out of my head!!
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Ambrosia - I glare at Luke a little, "Be nice!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 pm

adrian- i give her an apologetic look. "i gotta go. i have to call someone."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Luke: I hold up my hands in defense. "Hey hey, now... Don't get mad at me... I'm sorry." I say to Adrian mostly. Then I laugh and look at him. "Think she'll yell?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:09 pm

aleron:" i'm werecat unlike the rest of my family they have balance between the beast and human halfs i don't so i am two different people at times " i said explaining better to her as i notice the confused look
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 pm

Ambrosia - "Dammit," I mutter. "I did it again didn't I?" Seriously, only Luke knew how many times I ruined relationships. It wasn't like I tried to, it just happened.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Luke: "It's okay..." I said, choking back a laugh and placing an arm around her shoulders. "So I'm way hotter than before, huh? How long has it been?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next